PDA

View Full Version : Anna Nichole Smith "drunk Hoe Award"

maggiesboy
11-15-2004, 08:59 AM
Did you guys see the music awards last night? That stupid woman has got to figure it out sooner or later. She can't keep that crap up. She is starting to act like the Courtney Love of a few years ago!

PHAT400
11-15-2004, 09:09 AM
Nope, missed it! What'd she do now? :rolleyes:

Quad18star
11-15-2004, 09:12 AM
HAHA I seen it ..... I think she was drunk and strung out on either Coke or Heroine . She could barely keep herself up . They'll find her dead from an overdose one day .

11-15-2004, 09:14 AM
is she still really really fat?

Shawn H
11-15-2004, 09:24 AM
She's NASTY>

Not as big as before but still a big girl>

I thought it was funny when Jimmy Kimball said ANNA took Clay Atkin's Virginity :p backstage

maggiesboy
11-15-2004, 09:25 AM
No she actually is/was a trimspa spokes model. She lost a ton of weight. Its too bad she acted like that, she started too look good again. If she keeps that crap up, trimspa should shoot her and her twins into the cold!

maggiesboy
11-15-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
HAHA I seen it ..... I think she was drunk and strung out on either Coke or Heroine . She could barely keep herself up . They'll find her dead from an overdose one day .

If we are lucky...:devil:

MY450R
11-15-2004, 09:28 AM
i bet if you got her liquered up youd get lucky

maggiesboy
11-15-2004, 09:34 AM
My dog could have got lucky with her last night!

Quad18star
11-15-2004, 09:40 AM
Like Jimmy Kimmel said at the end of the show RIP Anna Nicole Smith . They're gunna find her dead .

I'm not a real big fan of Jimmy Kimmel ... I think he has some pretty arrogant remarks once in a while . I don't think he won over the crowd when he said that the Beattles Unreleased clip that they showed sucked . Pretty bad when you put down one of the greatest bands ever .

Gotta love the crowd Booing Kobe Bryant when he was up on stage . LOL . He read his part pretty quick and got off the stage as fast as he can .

I guess the "special Guest Performer " they were talking about all night was Jamie Foxx ??? I was hoping maybe it would have been 2Pac's return ... :p

Quad18star
11-15-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by maggiesboy
My dog could have got lucky with her last night!

I think your dog is smarter than that . LOL

Who'd wanna do her after she nailed some old 96 year old ? Things people will do for money .

maggiesboy
11-15-2004, 09:46 AM
I think your dog is smarter than that . LOL

Who'd wanna do her after she nailed some old 96 year old ? Things people will do for money .

That is it. THE MONEY. Hell, if I found some older chick like Sheryl Crow that needed some lovin, I'd play with that. Move over Lance! afterall, she is loaded with the coin too!

Quad18star
11-15-2004, 09:48 AM
That is it. THE MONEY. Hell, if I found some older chick like Sheryl Crow that needed some lovin, I'd play with that. Move over Lance! afterall, she is loaded with the coin too!

Oh I'd do Sheryl Crow .... but I don't think I'd be able to do a 90 year old woman that had 8 kids and hasn't been "used" in 40 years . Not without throwing up I don't think .

MY450R
11-15-2004, 09:48 AM
sheryl crow
who wouldnt do that

popo
11-15-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by snowgasm
She's NASTY>

Not as big as before but still a big girl>

I thought it was funny when Jimmy Kimball said ANNA took Clay Atkin's Virginity :p backstage

No wonder they can't find him. "He's still stuck in her trim spa"
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_1_145.gif

maggiesboy
11-15-2004, 10:02 AM
Oh I'd do Sheryl Crow .... but I don't think I'd be able to do a 90 year old woman that had 8 kids and hasn't been "used" in 40 years . Not without throwing up I don't think .

If the money is right, someone would tap an un-used cavern, hell there are people that would do it for free. Just so they could get some. remember this...holes are different than poles:blah:

Quad18star
11-15-2004, 10:07 AM
If the money is right, someone would tap an un-used cavern, hell there are people that would do it for free. Just so they could get some. remember this...holes are different than poles:blah:

LMAO .... true some people would do it .... but myself ... there's no way I'm sticking my pole into a bat cave .

dirtmomma
11-15-2004, 10:09 AM

:eek: :eek2: :o :blah: LMAO YEP I'd say she's a DISGRACE to the TrimSpa!! She was sooooooooo F'ed up!!! I think she looks like a FAKE barbie doll, sickening :scary: :scary:

Pappy
11-15-2004, 10:14 AM
id say she is a prime candidate for a "b!tch slap"

i never could stand her. id rather find some homely chic then run around with that thing.

maggiesboy
11-15-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
id say she is a prime candidate for a "b!tch slap"

i never could stand her. id rather find some homely chic then run around with that thing.

Thats a whole lotta slapping to get your point into that much of stupid woman. Better buy a good glove!

bansheeguy77
11-15-2004, 11:06 AM
LMAO .... true some people would do it .... but myself ... there's no way I'm sticking my pole into a bat cave .

thats why you wrap it up, close your eyes and picture some girl of your fantasys. hell i did jessica simpson, the olsen twins, britney spears, hillary duff, the list goes on and on lol.

and i definately would not call it getting lucky with anna nicole....more like a nightmare

dirtmomma
11-15-2004, 11:53 AM
HAHA I just heard on the TV that they actually edited that, after she got done "TRYING" to talk she passed out on the podium :huh :rolleyes: don't know if anyone said that yet :) I'm sorry they edited it hehe I would of LMFAO seeing that!!

86350x
11-15-2004, 12:01 PM

Might turn black and fall off the next day. Probrably pretty sloppy, like sticking your dick in a glass of water.:ermm:

Quad18star
11-15-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by 86350x
Might turn black and fall off the next day. Probrably pretty sloppy, like sticking your dick in a glass of water.:ermm:

Sick Sick Sick ..... So old it would probably be like trying to pry apart a grilled cheese .

We need a puking smiley on here . LOL

popo
11-15-2004, 01:12 PM
Jerry would hit it.

86350x
11-15-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by popo
Jerry would hit it.

Funny stuff, lol!

86350x
11-15-2004, 01:18 PM
Sick Sick Sick ..... So old it would probably be like trying to pry apart a grilled cheese .

yes we do! I just got the mental picture, in reference to the grilled cheese, now I want to throw up!

Taco
11-15-2004, 01:20 PM
lol like throwing a hot dog down a hallway

86350x
11-15-2004, 01:22 PM
lol, man I never heard anything like that one before.

muddkitten
11-15-2004, 01:28 PM
lmao

Quad18star
11-15-2004, 01:31 PM
Jerry wouldn't have to worry about it turning black and falling off .... he's already black . Good to see we have colored people on the site . Keep up the good work Jerry . :blah:

Taco
11-15-2004, 01:35 PM
Jerry wouldn't have to worry about it turning black and falling off .... he's already black . Good to see we have colored people on the site . Keep up the good work Jerry . :blah: Lmgdao he'd probably steal her cd player when he was done:blah: :blah:

400exdad
11-15-2004, 03:22 PM
They had her biography on E the other night. She is the next symbol of "This is your brain on drugs." PSA! :eek2: And its hard to believe that TrimSpa would continue to have her as a slursperson.... I mean spokesperson! :huh

kyex40047
11-15-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
thats why you wrap it up, close your eyes and picture some girl of your fantasys. hell i did jessica simpson, the olsen twins, britney spears, hillary duff, the list goes on and on lol.

and i definately would not call it getting lucky with anna nicole....more like a nightmare
lmao, that is some funny sh*t right there.
I agree with you all, i would rather dry hump a tree, then screw that whale.

maggiesboy
11-16-2004, 08:05 AM
Now this morning she and her lawyer are claiming it was a publicity stunt. Damn that girl is a real dum ***.

There is no publicity like bad publicity.

zephead400ex
11-16-2004, 08:45 AM
F.U.P.A:devil:

Who cares about the fat*****, Anna, did you all see the brunette from Desperate Housewifes??...I would make her regret she is a women!:blah: Damn she is HOTT!!!http://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/naughty.gif

Taco
11-16-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by zephead400ex

Who cares about the fat*****, Anna, did you all see the brunette from Desperate Housewifes??...I would make her regret she is a women!:blah: Damn she is HOTT!!!http://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/naughty.gif http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/postpics.gif

Quad18star
11-16-2004, 10:58 AM

Who cares about the fat*****, Anna, did you all see the brunette from Desperate Housewifes??...I would make her regret she is a women!:blah: Damn she is HOTT!!!http://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/naughty.gif

YAAAAAAA..... She'd be walking crooked for a month if I ever got ahold of her . :devil:

86350x
11-16-2004, 11:04 AM
YAAAAAAA..... She'd be walking crooked for a month if I ever got ahold of her . :devil:

Awe come on greg, i know you want a bite of Anna's bolonga sandwich too.:D

zephead400ex
11-16-2004, 11:19 AM

Ya, but I would take care of her too....:devil:

stocktires
11-16-2004, 11:29 AM

dude, I was eating

Quad18star
11-16-2004, 11:33 AM
Awe come on greg, i know you want a bite of Anna's bolonga sandwich too.:D

HAHAHA ... John there's no way in hell I'd touch her .... even with your d!ck .

dude, I was eating

LMAO ... sorry dude .... Just think ... I could have said it would be like pulling apart a grilled cheese with mayo in the middle .

Wheres the puke smilie . LOL

86350x
11-16-2004, 11:35 AM
I seen the lamenated poster of her in the backround of one of your pics.:confused:

The grilled cheese thing really is gross. Especially if you get the old mental picture.:ermm:

Quad18star
11-16-2004, 11:38 AM
I seen the lamenated poster of her in the backround of one of your pics.:confused:

The grilled cheese thing really is gross. Especially if you get the old mental picture.:ermm:

Shuusshhhhh .... don't tell everyone about my picture .

The real reason I have it , is for when I get dirty uncontrolable thoughts ... I just look at the picture and it all goes away .

Now about the grilled cheese .... if you try hard with your imagination .... picture a 90 years old laying on your bed , spead eagle .... hahaha .... I'm gunan be sick !!!!!

zephead400ex
11-16-2004, 11:41 AM
LMAO ... sorry dude .... Just think ... I could have said it would be like pulling apart a grilled cheese with mayo in the middle .

After you've had the full course, you can then bend her over and eat the cottage cheese off her *****!

Ok...it's time... http://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/throwup.gif

Quad18star
11-16-2004, 11:44 AM
After you've had the full course, you can then bend her over and eat the cottage cheese off her *****!

Ok...it's time... http://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/throwup.gif

ROFLMAO ..... And there goes my scarmbled eggs that I ate for breakfast this morning .

This site has corrupted my mind .... ;)

Is the cottage cheese moldy and mixed in with hair???

http://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/throwup.gif

zephead400ex
11-16-2004, 11:47 AM
Is the cottage cheese moldy and mixed in with hair???

I don't know man, you would have to tell me, but I don't want to know!! That's enough to drive a man to drinkhttp://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/all_coholic.gif

86350x
11-16-2004, 11:51 AM
I don't know man, you would have to tell me, but I don't want to know!! That's enough to drive a man to drinkhttp://www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Smilies/all_coholic.gif

Yeah greg, come across some hairy beavers lately?

lol:confused: This is gettin gross

Quad18star
11-16-2004, 11:52 AM
HAHAHA .... I'll let John or Bart figure it out first .

I wonder if it was all the coke that got Anna to start drinking , or if it was all the drinking that got her to start sniffin coke ?

" I don't like coke .... I just like the smell of it"

Quad18star
11-16-2004, 11:53 AM
Yeah greg, come across some hairy beavers lately?

lol:confused: This is gettin gross

Unfortunatly enough , I did come across one 3 months ago at a wakeboarding competition . I was shocked but too drunk to care . :devil: :confused:

MY450R
11-16-2004, 12:01 PM
ACTUALLY I BET SHE GIVES GOOD HEAD f ing caps lock
anyway id hit her mouth lol

86350x
11-16-2004, 12:05 PM
Unfortunatly enough , I did come across one 3 months ago at a wakeboarding competition . I was shocked but too drunk to care . :devil: :confused:

lol, I got pictures from the jetski races. All of em from your side had bikini waxes. lots of blondes that looked really good:cool:

I'm not suprised greg, pounded it anyways huh:confused:

lol I gtg to work now

Quad18star
11-16-2004, 12:15 PM
lol, I got pictures from the jetski races. All of em from your side had bikini waxes. lots of blondes that looked really good:cool:

I'm not suprised greg, pounded it anyways huh:confused:

lol I gtg to work now

Her other 2 friends had the wax/baldness going on .

And yup ..... I made her and her friends walk crooked the next day .... I was drunk ... I didn't care .

So back to Anna Nicole Smith ... I'm surprised to didn't find her dead the next morning with a bloody nose and a needle stuck in her arm . :confused:

zephead400ex
11-16-2004, 12:26 PM
... I'm surprised to didn't find her dead the next morning with a bloody nose and a needle stuck in her arm . :confused:

Damn the bad luck! I don't know if I can take hearing her voice again!

JTRtrx250r
11-16-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by snowgasm
She's NASTY>
she makes me just as sick as Courtney Love does ..:(

dirtmomma
11-16-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
she makes me just as sick as Courtney Love does ..:(

:eek2: :eek: :D Look who showed up!! ;) Hey how ya been I was wondering what happened to you! did you ever get rid of your R?? Or get a bike??

stocktires
11-16-2004, 07:19 PM

SOB! I was eating again! Screw this thread! lol

JTRtrx250r
11-16-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
:eek2: :eek: :D Look who showed up!! ;) Hey how ya been I was wondering what happened to you! did you ever get rid of your R?? Or get a bike?? LOl...yeah my other sites been down so here I am:D

Yep ...still got em
and yep..well kind of haha, I swapped my kart as a roller instead of the R-ject, but things didnt go as smooth as they were supposed to w/ the bike...damn kids:mad:

Hope youve been doin' good!!