PDA

View Full Version : anyone ride at shiloh ridge in Texas

Rootar
11-15-2004, 07:48 AM
we are coming down there for the thanksgivning ride and i was wondering if anyone else is going and if anyone could tell me alittle more about the palce. i know it said it has two motocross tracks and there is a pic of a jump on there site that looks fun but is there any good size ones?

FourFiftyFour
11-15-2004, 07:52 AM
the mx track is probably not much bc i havent heard anyone raving about it. theres always a lot of huge trucks out there, lots of mud pits so i heard and lots of trails to ride on.......heard it was all great for that, but i seriously doubt the mx track is going to be any good, if it was, wed probably race on it or something

Rootar
11-15-2004, 07:55 AM
i wanted to go to little sahara but my mom wanted to go some where to "camp" so we are going there i dont expect much because the jump i saw had grass growing on it i think its just like a play track maybe i dunno i wanna know if there are any bigger jumps say 40-60footers

FourFiftyFour
11-15-2004, 07:59 AM
i have no idea about that..... i dont think i would ever take my dale to shiloh ridge, wouldnt wanna tear up my quad, it just seems to be more of a utility atv place rather than for sport quads, im sure tons of sport quads go, but i wouldnt take mine lol

Rootar
11-15-2004, 09:43 AM
true i wouldnt take a mx quad to this palce either but i just wanna mess around on some jumps and trails cause these razr2s are really taxing my stock shocks so w/e this is where we'llbe able to camp and my family will beable to ride (they ride utilitys)

Rootar
11-16-2004, 06:55 AM
bump

Rootar
11-17-2004, 07:35 AM
^^^^^^ anyone know anything