PDA

View Full Version : Great weekend at Earlywines!

TheJaspMan
11-15-2004, 07:39 AM
Well it was another great weekend of racing at Earlywines. Their were a couple people who frequent exriders running around. And they all made great shows!

Here are a few random shots.

http://www.infernomxracing.com/images/earlywines/norm111404/earlywines111404bi.jpg

TheJaspMan
11-15-2004, 07:40 AM
http://www.infernomxracing.com/images/earlywines/norm111404/earlywines111404bd.jpg

TheJaspMan
11-15-2004, 07:41 AM
http://www.infernomxracing.com/images/earlywines/norm111404/earlywines111404ai.jpg

TheJaspMan
11-15-2004, 07:42 AM
http://www.infernomxracing.com/images/earlywines/norm111404/earlywines111404bq.jpg

TheJaspMan
11-15-2004, 07:51 AM
http://www.infernomxracing.com/images/earlywines/norm111404/earlywines111404ay.jpg

jmoney45
11-15-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by TheJaspMan
http://www.infernomxracing.com/images/earlywines/norm111404/earlywines111404bd.jpg

Holy shiz, how big is that table? Was anyone clearing it?

TheJaspMan
11-15-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by jmoney45
Holy shiz, how big is that table? Was anyone clearing it?

The picture is deciving. Both of those guys cleared that one. It's 45'. But you cannot see it. You are actually looking across a set of triples AND a 65' toble top. This shot was takin while standing in the rythem section.

After they clear that jump then will make a 180 turn into the whoops then another 180 into a small table top and then a double.

wideopen
11-15-2004, 02:52 PM
http://www.infernomxracing.com/images/earlywines/norm111404/earlywines111404ai.jpg

Ouch!:eek:

Lil - Braff
11-15-2004, 04:11 PM
WipeOpen... that pictures is a big OUCH!! I hope they were both okay.

TheJapsMan... how'd you wife do? Or did she race? Did anyone else race and if so how'd they do? That place looks like fun!

TheJaspMan
11-15-2004, 06:20 PM
She got 1st both days. That's not to tough when you are the only woman though. But she did have to race in the 'sport' class and was whopin up on a couple of the boys!

Here she is on the line. (It's the Cannondale with red headlight deletes).

http://www.tcsohio.com/inferno/car02.jpg

TheJaspMan
11-15-2004, 06:21 PM
And here she is pulling the hole-shot.

http://www.tcsohio.com/inferno/car03.jpg

TheJaspMan
11-15-2004, 06:22 PM
And one more, around the 3rd lap, aproaching the triples.

http://www.tcsohio.com/inferno/car01.jpg

matt400ex
11-15-2004, 09:23 PM
On your site you have a picture of a blue quad flipped over. Do you know if it was the #70 quad? Its a Houser 426 quad with PEP's. Looks like him, hope he's O.K. Him and that #4 450r race around here. I can't wait to make a race out there. Looks like a blast!

TheJaspMan
11-16-2004, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by matt400ex
On your site you have a picture of a blue quad flipped over. Do you know if it was the #70 quad? Its a Houser 426 quad with PEP's. Looks like him, hope he's O.K. Him and that #4 450r race around here. I can't wait to make a race out there. Looks like a blast!

I think that may have been #70. I'll have to look through my notes and check. But he was fine.

gimp419
11-17-2004, 10:02 PM
Man super job on the pics! See if you can find any airial shots from the pro class. I just want everyone to see how awesome this track is. Man I can't get enough of it, I mean I raced this weekend but couldn't help myself, I had to go practice today. It was rainy all day but my quad is still nice and clean, I love this place!

TheJaspMan
11-18-2004, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by gimp419
Man super job on the pics! See if you can find any airial shots from the pro class. I just want everyone to see how awesome this track is. Man I can't get enough of it, I mean I raced this weekend but couldn't help myself, I had to go practice today. It was rainy all day but my quad is still nice and clean, I love this place!

I have over 300 pictures from last weekend. I have some decent arieal shots. I was having some issues with my gear, but think I have that solved now. Next weekend I should REALLY get some good ones!

Good racing BTW. Forgot to stop by, things got hectic for a little bit. The wifes quad had fouled a plug right when we got there and then things go to going.

earlywineracing
11-18-2004, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by matt400ex

Yes thats Ferman and his buddy. You will have to give him some ***** the next time you see him:bandit:

matt400ex
11-18-2004, 04:00 PM
Scotty deserves some crap! lol Mr. or Mrs. Earlywine, do you guys do the XC races anymore? I told a buddy of mine from Haspin about your indoor track and he said you guys had a lot of land down there and that you used to hold some hairscrambles. I should be out there with them for the next set of races, if all goes well. Thanks for putting together something like this togther for us racers!

JHF219
11-18-2004, 04:06 PM
woot woot !! i love this track its incredible !! hey chase do you have any plans for next tuesday ?(nov.22)?? me and 2 of my buddys are coming up there to practice all day. i need someone that i can pace and clear that triple thats the only jump i dont do there !! ThaJaspMan great pics as always !! i think i finally have my holeshots down :devil:

JHF219
11-18-2004, 04:08 PM
Well it was another great weekend of racing at Earlywines. Their were a couple people who frequent exriders running around. And they all made great shows!

Here are a few random shots.

http://www.infernomxracing.com/images/earlywines/norm111404/earlywines111404bi.jpg

dats me by da way !!

TheJaspMan
11-18-2004, 04:33 PM
JHForman250R, you need to stay closer. Driving back and forth is gonna wear you out!

JHF219
11-18-2004, 04:37 PM
JHForman250R, you need to stay closer. Driving back and forth is gonna wear you out!

yeah i know but 60 bucks for a hotel is not really in my budget

**** im having trouble figuring out how im going to afford to come and practice on tuesday

TheJaspMan
11-18-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by JHForman250R
yeah i know but 60 bucks for a hotel is not really in my budget

**** im having trouble figuring out how im going to afford to come and practice on tuesday

I'd be sleeping in the car or trailer! I think Chris is trying to work out a discount with the local hotels. In a town with 2, the competition can't be that high! :eek:

gimp419
11-18-2004, 05:48 PM
Man I may be able to get away next tuesday. Just depends on the weather, if it's rainy then I'd say I'll be able to go.

Just keep me posted I'd be glad to help ya get over that tripple.

Chris may let you sleep in the garage!:D

TheJaspMan
11-18-2004, 06:00 PM
You want a video of the vet class first heat?

Click Here! (http://www.infernomxracing.com/videos/cclass.mpg)

earlywineracing
11-19-2004, 06:36 AM
I'd be sleeping in the car or trailer! I think Chris is trying to work out a discount with the local hotels. In a town with 2, the competition can't be that high! :eek:

We have three not two Jaspy boy. This is the big city ya know! Anywho, riders do get discounts at the hotels, and they are not to expensive. They are also building a new Hampton Inn behind Tumbleweeds. :bandit:

By the way, have you been working out there Jaspy boy? your looking buff :muscle:

TheJaspMan
11-19-2004, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by earlywineracing
We have three not two Jaspy boy. This is the big city ya know! Anywho, riders do get discounts at the hotels, and they are not to expensive. They are also building a new Hampton Inn behind Tumbleweeds. :bandit:

By the way, have you been working out there Jaspy boy? your looking buff :muscle:

The only workouts I get to do are loading and unloading the wifes quad. Thank God it's LIGHT!!!

earlywineracing
11-19-2004, 10:10 PM
Tuesday sounds like a good day for practice. Maybe by then I will have my new pipe so I can ride again. HMF is sending two pipes, one for Nikki and one for the fast person in the family.

I think Padgett may be getting a Yamaha through a sponsorship. Hey Gimp, you better call him to find out so you know what to do with your quad. I would love to buy it, but I do not have the extra $$$$$$.

Later

TheJaspMan
11-20-2004, 04:04 PM
and one for the fast person in the family.

When did Caleb start riding?!?!?! :blah:

earlywineracing
11-22-2004, 06:25 PM
Jasp, I got to hand it to you, you are just about as good a smart***** as myself.:tired:

philsan
11-23-2004, 11:06 AM
I don't think either of ya'll qualify as smart asses, more like a couple of wise asses. Keep working at it and one day you'll both make it in the smart leagues.

TheJaspMan
11-23-2004, 11:11 AM
I c an see someone shook the money cage again. :blah:

philsan
11-23-2004, 12:47 PM
Must be nice to be a "Special Projects Manager" You get to cruise the internet at work all day. Hang in there, you'll get to be a true smartass some day. And quit beating on my cage, damn it!!

TheJaspMan
11-23-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by philsan
Must be nice to be a "Special Projects Manager" You get to cruise the internet at work all day. Hang in there, you'll get to be a true smartass some day. And quit beating on my cage, damn it!!

'Special Projects Manger'. What a joke. I have three departments under me and an assistant. I used to be able to adjust my duties to make me look busy. Now I have so many people doing stuff it has created more work for. It's hard to keep people busy! :mad:

My job title abbreviation is 'MSP'. I like to call it 'Manager of Sh*t' projects.

philsan
11-23-2004, 01:56 PM
****: Special High Intensity Training

earlywineracing
11-23-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by philsan
****: Special High Intensity Training

Hey Phil, can you help us out the next quad weekend? Roger will not be here on that Sunday. Let me know.

Happy Turkey Day, and keep the pie hidden from Chuck:p

:devil: :eek2: :rolleyes: :blah: :macho :chinese: :ermm: :eek: :)

TheJaspMan
11-24-2004, 04:11 AM

Happy Turkey Day, and keep the pie hidden from Chuck:p

Don't bother trying to hide it from me. I burned out my sniffer years ago, but I sure as heck can smell a pie! :blah:

earlywineracing
11-24-2004, 05:09 AM
Hey maybe Exriders.com can sponsor one of our ATV Winter Series Races. How does that sound? If someone knows how to get ahold of the Chief in charge let me know.

TheJaspMan
11-24-2004, 05:38 AM
That's a good idea.

Admin any thoughts? I know your reading this thread! :D

philsan
11-24-2004, 07:44 AM
Sure, I'll be there Chris. I bet this site will work something out with you. If not try ********. I believe Rico, Dude from this site, Started ******** a few months back. And Chuck, we'll let you have a SMALL piece of pie. Don't want you to have to change the mapping on the 'Dale again.

earlywineracing
11-25-2004, 06:50 AM
I will be getting with them on some contingency prize help.

But, the last time I saw Rico on ********, he was stuck up some chicks butt while she was sitting on a street bike. If you have not seen this yet you must look it up. Its under the heading, something like, "Rico has a wreck" or something close to that.

Happy Turkey Day

See you all soon

TheJaspMan
11-25-2004, 07:01 AM
we will see you on Saturday after Carrie gets off work around 2:30. and your pipe had better be on so you can ride. how did travis do anyways Chris?

earlywineracing
11-26-2004, 06:49 AM
HMF sent me and my wife pipes for our Z's. I got mine on and rode Wed night. Yamaha/Honda was here to check out Travis. I think they are going to give him a FREE Honda 450r to ride next year.

Bring out that C-dale and I"ll put a whoopen on ya. :macho

Also, bring all of your pictures, I have a ton of people asking to see them.

gimp419
11-26-2004, 06:55 AM
Well that is great for Travis, Sucks for me! Chris I'll make you a great deal on a super nice Z. I do mean a deal if you're interested. I'm serious now!

How did Travis get so lucky? Just curious what strings he had to pull to get a free ride. I do well to get free stickers from people let alone a quad. :D

philsan
11-26-2004, 07:10 AM
Congrats to Travis!! And what the hel* does HMF stand anyway???