PDA

View Full Version : Lonestar Antifade & Rpm axle anyone ever do this

Chino
11-15-2004, 01:01 AM
I just got a whole new rearend for my quad recently. I'm running a Laeger + 1 1/4 swinger, Lsr Carrier,Lsr antifade loc nut, and a new Rpm Dominator axle. I was re - assembling my quad, and i got ready to put the lsr loc nut on, well it slides on the splines of the axle fine, but it's like it doesnt go on far enough for me to get that lil cir clip around the axle so it wont slide off. I've tried just about everything, and i heard from someone that using rpm and lonestar parts together you can run into troubles. If anyone has any ideas or tips for me feel free. There is just not enough room thou, to beat that cir clip into the groove in the axle, with the loc nut on fully tightened up against the hub. Thanks for any help
Chino ~
I also think i am going to try and contact lsr or rpm tomrow and see if they have heard of any of these troubles or instances and they could possible lead me in the right direction ~

Florida400EX
11-15-2004, 09:49 AM
Hmmm, sounds like you have a problem, are you positive the axle is slid in all the way?? Try giving lonestar a call.