PDA

View Full Version : Need Ideas/Suggestions/Whatever

FourFiftyFour
11-14-2004, 07:12 PM
I have this project in college I have to do (im going for a graphic design major) and this certain project is to combine a few pics together to make some sort of unusual scene.....of course I want to do something with me riding quads...... the guidelines are: has to be a pic of some sort of background looking thing (whether it be a skyline, building, park, field, etc) and then however many pics of you put in that background. The thing is....we have to think "outside the box" and make it look like something abnormal..... here were some examples from ppl in class..... this one guy took a pic of a building in houston and then a pic of himself, he then made himself look like he was leaning on the building and he was taller than the building.....so if anyone has any ideas of different things i could use with pics of me riding quads, id definitely like to hear them

i just raced today and my brain is not wanting to think very much (im very tired from traveling and riding)

WOracing
11-14-2004, 07:21 PM
get a pic of the grand canyon and a pic of you and make it look like your riding in it:devil:

is that right?

FourFiftyFour
11-14-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by WOracing
get a pic of the grand canyon and a pic of you and make it look like your riding in it:devil:

is that right?

hahaha that would be cool but i forgot to add, it has to be somewhere thats local, we dont have any local canyons or anything, so something thats a bit more general, a scene or place u would find anywhere.....

but that was a really good idea, i could have made my quad look huge compared to the canyon

WOracing
11-14-2004, 07:25 PM
oh:ermm: sorry but i dont know whats in texas lol

good luck with it

LTZ400rider
11-14-2004, 07:26 PM
ur from texas? how about ridin at the alamo?

FourFiftyFour
11-14-2004, 07:28 PM
i was thinking of me jumping over the houston skyline but then i remembered that everything would be in proportion and it wouldnt be "crazy" enough like the professor wants

FourFiftyFour
11-14-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
ur from texas? how about ridin at the alamo?

hmm i might try to see what i could do with that

86350x
11-14-2004, 09:57 PM
Riding a wheely in downtown houston:confused:

LTandRaptorider
11-14-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
hahaha that would be cool but i forgot to add, it has to be somewhere thats local, we dont have any local canyons or anything, so something thats a bit more general, a scene or place u would find anywhere.....

but that was a really good idea, i could have made my quad look huge compared to the canyon
well if u can't get the grand canyon get a pic of one of those damn ant hills there (of course thats the only hill i seen while i was there)

angieyes
11-14-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
well if u can't get the grand canyon get a pic of one of those damn ant hills there (of course thats the only hill i seen while i was there)
yes i did it again sorry i forget to log him out before i reply

86350x
11-14-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by angieyes
yes i did it again sorry i forget to log him out before i reply

Do you share a toothbrush with him too now:confused:

bansheeguy77
11-14-2004, 10:31 PM
get a pic of you jumping from roof to roof of a big building. or just sit there on ur quad and give a wave or something while on a skyscraper....and make a helicopter in the background

angieyes
11-14-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by 86350x
Do you share a toothbrush with him too now:confused: lmao
no damn it i have my own

FourFiftyFour
11-15-2004, 06:14 AM
i have started out with an idea sort of based on the jumping over the houston skyline thing.......still not finished i think im going to add one or two more things

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/MotoXQuadChick/tempcollagerough.jpg

11-15-2004, 06:43 AM
Making the whole road dirt is what really sets it off;) good job!

FourFiftyFour
11-15-2004, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by GNCCer
Making the whole road dirt is what really sets it off;) good job!

haha thanks for that great idea!

and i think here is my finished product!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/MotoXQuadChick/tempcollagefinal.jpg

bansheeguy77
11-15-2004, 11:11 AM
very nice

wilkin250r
11-15-2004, 12:31 PM
I don't know if you want to redo your whole project, but you're just doing the same thing everybody else is doing. Take a background, and throw yourself in at a different scale.

If you want to do something different, make your picture to scale, but make it historically inaccurate. Like racing against a horse-drawn stagecoach, and you could throw in some Texas-style deep south significance to the whole thing.

angieyes
11-15-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
i have started out with an idea sort of based on the jumping over the houston skyline thing.......still not finished i think im going to add one or two more things

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/MotoXQuadChick/tempcollagerough.jpg
that awesome good job i like it