PDA

View Full Version : Big round of applause E-town racers

Hollywoodracing
11-14-2004, 07:00 PM
Well, we had 203 entrants today!!! Way to go!!! This is how we show our strength. We had several qualifiers, and a few big names showed up as well(Natalie, Brown, Spader, Lysinger to name a few). The racing was intense, and the staff there was very accomidating. The track held up well throughout the day compared to most tracks that let bikes run on the same day. All in all it was a great day of racing. I through my back out in practice, so I only ran in the plus 30 class, But I got 9th in the first moto and 3rd in the second for a 7th overall. Not bad for someone who right now cant get up from a chair too quick. Anyway thanks to all that attended and stopped by my trailer to say hello. Hope to see you all again next season,

Hollywood

QuadRacer041
11-15-2004, 03:17 AM
i agree great turn out,
by the way i was parked next to you guys, i was with tood, rob, and dan, i had the yellow 250r

JR3
11-15-2004, 03:28 AM
yea it was a very good turnout especialy in c class i had a lot of fun even thoe i wrecked while i was in 3rd place :mad:

RIGIDatv
11-15-2004, 07:45 AM
I thought there was great turnout. Unfortunately I was just spectating, my bike wasn't ready. I hope it was enough to get them interested in doing more next year.

QuadRacer041
11-15-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by RIGIDatv
I thought there was great turnout. Unfortunately I was just spectating, my bike wasn't ready. I hope it was enough to get them interested in doing more next year.

hey i won one of your shirts for finishing 3rd in open b class.too bad they only had large's i needed an xl.:(

RIGIDatv
11-15-2004, 12:59 PM
Hey QuadRacer041

Congrats on your finish! I would be happy to exchange the shirt for you. Please e-mail me at info@rigidatv.com so I can get some info from you.