PDA

View Full Version : September 2005 IOWA bring it on !!!

Johnny & Monica
11-14-2004, 03:03 PM
special 3 day event September 9,10, and 11th

Heartland Amateur Nationals or Championship

Top 10 in each class in each of quite a few series will compete for bragging rights. Friday will include a qualifier where people who aren't in the top 10 can still get into race. Saturday will be C Utility +40 +50 and Sunday will be Pro, A, +30 and B or something close to this, will find out more information about series which are participating and post as we or others get the information.
Winners will receive a free entry to the 12 hour race in Fort Dodge in Oct 2005.

This is going to be the event of a lifetime.
:D

geogeorge
11-14-2004, 03:47 PM
I'm guesing that this is xc racing?

So IfI'm kicking butt in mo I can race this without doing the friday thing?

Johnny & Monica
11-14-2004, 03:48 PM
Yes it is XC.

geogeorge
11-14-2004, 03:59 PM
sounds great to me.

I'm fired up and ready for a new season.
hell, I might even start to work out. do something like walk the dogs and cut down on my smokeing.

Then again, why do anything stupid.

Johnny & Monica
11-14-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
I'm guesing that this is xc racing?

So IfI'm kicking butt in mo I can race this without doing the friday thing?

Yes that's how I understand it right now. Just waiting for more concrete information so no one gets mad before the event arrives.

working out huh? We know what your workout shorts look like. Ha Ha.

Johnny & Monica
11-14-2004, 07:46 PM
Geoff why is it only your rigth arm is getting the work out:confused: Walking the dog or spanking the monkey?:D

geogeorge
11-14-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by mikeracerx34
Geoff why is it only your rigth arm is getting the work out:confused: Walking the dog or spanking the monkey?:D

IfI were spanking the monkey it would be both arms. but some one of lessor would not know how that is.

Keep trying Johnny.

wolvee
11-14-2004, 10:03 PM
Yes, this will be a cross country event. It will be everybody's shot at a true amateur championship. The top 10 in classes in all the series' in the country will receive a personal invitation to come to the Heartland Amateur Nationals Sept 9, 10. & 11th. There will be 13 different classes. Friday night will be a last chance qualifyer for the event. Top 5 of each class from Friday night will advance to the main event. We will list the classes real soon. We are in the process of contacting the series' that we have contacts for. 10 invitations per class will be given to the promoter of each series/district to be distributed to the top 10 in points after their August race. This will hopefully pump up all the series' around the country. And bring everyone all together for the big one.

THIS IS EVERYBODY'S OPPORTUNITY TO PUT IT ALL ON THE LINE FOR ALL THE MARBLES.

More information to come.

We are goin' to have some fun in Iowa!!!!

Johnny & Monica
11-14-2004, 11:07 PM
Hear that Geoff?I`m spanking your azzzz in Iowa :devil:

geogeorge
11-15-2004, 02:04 PM
Hear that Geoff?I`m spanking your azzzz in Iowa :devil:

Johnny your starting to scare me. the way you talk about my shorts and spanking me. Man you need to spend more time with the wife and less on the computer.:p

dream on Johnny. you'l have to make to the race before you can beat me at it.

Johnny & Monica
11-15-2004, 02:21 PM
Don't be too scared Geoff, Johnny likes white or pink shorts on his spankees. Besides your hands aren't nearly as big as Iler's so you'd be safe for now. Just don't bend over near him.:devil:

the Z Man
11-15-2004, 02:55 PM
I heard the Iron Man ( Z Man ) is going to take this one all the way !!!!!!!!!! YEEEE HAAAAWWWW!!!!!!

Johnny & Monica
11-15-2004, 03:19 PM
How? I got your frame sitting in my shop Z-Man!! Will pm you in a couple hours with a website of pc colors so you can pick out your color so we can be sure and get it right. Monica may have it pink raspberry with glitter if not.

geogeorge
11-15-2004, 03:52 PM
Don't be too scared Geoff, Johnny likes white or pink shorts on his spankees. Besides your hands aren't nearly as big as Iler's so you'd be safe for now. Just don't bend over near him.:devil:

Noted. do not pit to close to Johnny.

Johnny & Monica
11-15-2004, 04:02 PM
Hey now I`m ok:D It`s Monica you gotta worry about:devil: She`s on here more than me:huh Sometimes you think its me an it`s her:p But who`s Mike:confused: :confused:

geogeorge
11-15-2004, 04:07 PM
Hey now I`m ok:D It`s Monica you gotta worry about:devil: She`s on here more than me:huh Sometimes you think its me an it`s her:p But who`s Mike:confused: :confused:

You need to get your better half her own sign on name. I never know who i'm talking with.

SO, If its johnny you know I'm just messing with you.

If its your better half, I'm just flertting with you.

If its mike?????????? who the heck is mike.

the Z Man
11-15-2004, 06:19 PM
Hey Johnny, Monica or Mike, I noticed I forgot to give you my motor mounts, I need to get your address so I can get em to ya asap. Z-iron Man

rpmquad
11-15-2004, 10:02 PM
z-iron man...just make shure it's not z-in the wall after you collect your prize in kc :devil:

the Z Man
11-15-2004, 10:12 PM
Who is this? rpmquad , I think its going to be a blast !!!!!
I was really surprised I won it,

Johnny & Monica
11-15-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by the Z Man
Who is this? rpmquad , I think its going to be a blast !!!!!
I was really surprised I won it,

You would know Ron rpmquad if you would have won a hole shoot this year:D Hes the guy you need to buy your parts from Ron at certified racing he gave every class a hole award can of lube,Great guy to deal with It`s Ron at certified racing 402-345-0600 or certifiedracing.com , Great guy outta omaha neb. an he`ll ship.

rpmquad
11-15-2004, 10:29 PM
lol it will be cool...my wife got a kick out of how much crap everyone was giving you...she thought you were nice...i said he may appear that way just dont bend over in front of him :devil:

Johnny & Monica
11-15-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by rpmquad
lol it will be cool...my wife got a kick out of how much crap everyone was giving you...she thought you were nice...i said he may appear that way just dont bend over in front of him :devil:

You need to get that daugther of your`s racing next year an Bring the wife an kid, Taylor an Sage Johnnson will be 2 girls running that 90 class Tell your wife I em a nice guy don`t listen to monica haha

Prairiewrench
11-16-2004, 06:10 AM
Hey Johnny,,, got room to coat a Prairie frame? LOL!!! I got that 200 dollar certificate just burning a hole in my pocket! Seriously tho,,, I think I will need to give ya a call to see what to do,,, Alex tweaked my frame at Waukon and sometime in the future I will need to replace it to get everything back into shape and beings it will be in a few pieces I'm thinking maybe it should change colors and make it stand out a little more than it already does! Pink frame with yellow plastic???? LOL!!! Maybe the boys would not want to ride it soo much then! LMAO!! ;)

Johnny & Monica
11-16-2004, 09:04 AM
Man do I have a green for you...Granny apple green with a bit of gold flake that shines like crazy in the sun.It was on my daugthers kx80 shifter quad I`ll have monica post a picture in the little bit.Hey I also have some pink we can put prizim in it an clear it or candy rasberry,or candy puprle looks good with yellow You just let me know what you want an when your ready:blah: go here to see more colors

http://www.columbiacoatings.com/

Johnny & Monica
11-16-2004, 09:58 AM
TAYLORS OLD KX80 SHIFTER QUAD FROM HER MX DAYS,THE LIGHT HINT OF GOLD REALLY LIGHTS UP IN THE SUN