PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Ocala national forest or Croom lately?

Killdmycobra
11-14-2004, 01:35 PM
I want to go for a couple of days this weekend, but i dont know of the conditions. I will be going with a couple of other riders as well if anyone is interesting in meeting up.

11-14-2004, 05:00 PM
I haven't been to Ocala in over a year. I like Croom better, because of the power hook ups and stores right outside the gate. I was at Croom 3 weeks ago. The front pit is a big lake still from the hurricanes. You can't even go all the way around it. The woods have some fallen trees but you can get around them. Some of the pits back in the woods have standing water also. All in all it is still a great place to ride. I will be going on Dec 3rd for a 3 day weekend.

Killdmycobra
11-15-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by TRX450R_Racer
I haven't been to Ocala in over a year. I like Croom better, because of the power hook ups and stores right outside the gate. I was at Croom 3 weeks ago. The front pit is a big lake still from the hurricanes. You can't even go all the way around it. The woods have some fallen trees but you can get around them. Some of the pits back in the woods have standing water also. All in all it is still a great place to ride. I will be going on Dec 3rd for a 3 day weekend.

Cool, keep me posted if you officially go. I would definitely be down to go there in december

11-15-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Killdmycobra
Cool, keep me posted if you officially go. I would definitely be down to go there in december

We are definately going on Friday morning Dec 3rd for a 3 day weekend.