PDA

View Full Version : ol dirty *******- dead

SRH
11-13-2004, 10:50 PM
unknown causes maybe gunshots, drugs or something else?

11-13-2004, 10:53 PM
NOOO! that guy was my hero & role model

Honda4trax250x
11-13-2004, 10:58 PM
oh man, i dunno whos killing eachother quicker, the people in the middle east or rappers

SRH
11-13-2004, 11:06 PM
i guess he just dropped dead in the studio

polabareus
11-14-2004, 01:43 AM
Sounds like a few too many lines a few too many times.

popo
11-14-2004, 05:05 AM
Um who is this guy and whats he do?

polabareus
11-14-2004, 05:12 AM
He was a rapper. He was one of the original members of the Wu Tang Clan. Quite an interesting fellow.

popo
11-14-2004, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by polabareus
He was a rapper. He was one of the original members of the Wu Tang Clan. Quite an interesting fellow.

Thanks, I just read the article on Yahoo.

FasstMidnightZ
11-14-2004, 06:38 AM
that was on mtv last night at the bottom of the screen:eek2:

400exdad
11-14-2004, 08:19 AM
May ODB RIP :p

Not really, I could care less about that dirty old bast*rd. :eek2:

FasstMidnightZ
11-14-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by 400exdad
May ODB RIP :p

Not really, I could care less about that dirty old bast*rd. :eek2: yea i know what u mean i hate rap so much

Tommy 17
11-14-2004, 08:30 AM
didn't he change his name to baby jesus or something????

i use to love the wu-tang clan:rolleyes:

400exrules
11-14-2004, 08:32 AM
mmmmm sounds like a loser by his name........sorry, im strongly against rappers and the ''GANSTA'' wanna be "pimp" f@gs

SRH
11-14-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by 400exrules
mmmmm sounds like a loser by his name........sorry, im strongly against rappers and the ''GANSTA'' wanna be "pimp" ***s

id like to hear the explanation of why you feel this way

im strongly against you sorry you sound like a loser by your name

400exrules
11-14-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by SRH

how can u watch a rap video and not just want to punch them all in the face........:huh

its must be how ive been raised or something cuz i thought i wasnt alone

FasstMidnightZ
11-14-2004, 08:55 AM
mmmmm sounds like a loser by his name........sorry, im strongly against rappers and the ''GANSTA'' wanna be "pimp" ***s yea http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_27.gif

SRH
11-14-2004, 09:11 AM
how can u watch a rap video and not just want to punch them all in the face........:huh

you have problems, maybe i do too, because when i read your posts i anted to punch you in the face:eek2:

FasstMidnightZ
11-14-2004, 09:17 AM

its must be how ive been raised or something cuz i thought i wasnt alone ur not alone i hate rap

400exrules
11-14-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by SRH
you have problems, maybe i do too, because when i read your posts i anted to punch you in the face:eek2:

im sorry if thats your lifestyle but u can stop turnin my posts around and putting me in it now, and make up your own stuff up

Atreyu
11-14-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by SRH

I feel the same way but for differet reasons. The kids who walk around my school and freestyle do not realize that #1, they are white..#2, the are not tough at all... #3 they rap about guns when we live in the suburbs and none of them have probably even seen a gun. #4, They all pretend they are in the bloods when if they met the "bloods" they'd probably be shot.

I hate rap because a majority of it is not music. It takes no musical talent to scream "WHAT, YEAH, OK!" and they make billions off of it. Also, the meanings behind rap go no deeper than "Who let these ho's in my room" or something. It's not music in my eyes.

400exrules
11-14-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Atreyu
I feel the same way but for differet reasons. The kids who walk around my school and freestyle do not realize that #1, they are white..#2, the are not tough at all... #3 they rap about guns when we live in the suburbs and none of them have probably even seen a gun. #4, They all pretend they are in the bloods when if they met the "bloods" they'd probably be shot.

I hate rap because a majority of it is not music. It takes no musical talent to scream "WHAT, YEAH, OK!" and they make billions off of it. Also, the meanings behind rap go no deeper than "Who let these ho's in my room" or something. It's not music in my eyes.

exactly! thank you for saying that, now we have to wait and watch as SRH comes to call us stupid cuz he just realized how retarded he really looks when rapping and listening to rap.

wuts worse is.....these ppl are rich cuz ppl buy this sh^t!!!:huh :huh its sad to think we have ppl living in the U.S. that buy this crap.......

FreekShow
11-14-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by SRH

:scary: Yup rap sucks.

400exstud
11-14-2004, 10:37 AM
how can u watch a rap video and not just want to punch them all in the face........

Your not alone:)

muddkitten
11-14-2004, 10:41 AM
i don't listen to too much rap anymore either. he prolly sucked anyways:eek2:

kamikaze_rzrbak
11-14-2004, 12:34 PM

your not alone

Chef
11-14-2004, 12:42 PM
I like all kinds of music...but I just have one question to pose to you people who are talking smack about rappers...how much money do you make?

hessianmx111
11-14-2004, 12:43 PM
i dont like rap for the most part except for some of eminem's songs and no its not because hes white its because hes usually rapping about something instead of his shiny *** rims or his *****es. even though i dont like rap it doesnt make me want to punch them in the face from watching there videos :huh

Warnerade
11-14-2004, 12:53 PM
atreyou and 400exrules..i supose you guys like to listen to country...love to hear about how someones dog was hit by a car 10 years ago, drawn out into a 6 minutes song with the artist jsut trying to get sympathy. i neither of you two have ever sat down and actualy listened to the words of a good rap song.

400exrules
11-14-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
atreyu and 400ex rules..you guys are a very, very narrow minded couple, its good your sticking together though.

"it takes no musical talent to scream "YEA..WHAT...OK"" sure, you may have a valid point there, but i guarantee if you memorized the lines of eminems cd and tried to sing it, same pace as him, you'd prolly tap out becuase you couldnt do it. you ever notice how fast some of the rappers sing? i guarantee some of you fat peices of **** out there making fun of them, would die of a haert attack trying to keep up.to you maybe its not music, thats cool, your entitled to your opinion.

i suppose you guys like country, and enjoy to hear about how there dog was hit by a car 10 years ago, drawn out into a 6 minute song played by a piano.

and do you realize your sitting there in your parents basement, insulting this guy who passed away just becuase he song rap? and did what he was naturaly good at? thats cool, but while you sit there and just insult him, living a pretty boring life, he was actualy out doing womething with his, whether it be your ideal way to live or not.

if either one of you make a post about a sibling that has passed away, would you guys feel good if i posted "o damn, she liked to watch to news, i hate her..good ridence she died" no, you'd probably feel pretty ****ty. jackasses.

LMFGDAO!!!!!!!!! that was pretty sadhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/blackeye/lol.gif
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/lilly/hmm3grin2orange.gif http://mindscraps.com/s/otn/realhappy/mhihi.gif
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/realhappy/xxrotflmao.gif

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/cwm/cwm/piss2.gif RAP http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/cwm/cwm/piss.gif

Warnerade
11-14-2004, 01:00 PM
LMFGDAO!!!!!!!!! that was pretty sadhttp://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/blackeye/lol.gif
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/lilly/hmm3grin2orange.gif
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/realhappy/xxrotflmao.gif i deleted most of it, becuase im already on the last string with some of the mods. but its true, your just another 16 year old who has mommy pay for his gas, buy quad parts, and then jsut make general statements about others when you have no ****ing clue as to what your saying.

Chef
11-14-2004, 01:02 PM
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/lilly/hmm3grin2orange.gif http://mindscraps.com/s/otn/realhappy/mhihi.gif
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/realhappy/xxrotflmao.gif

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/cwm/cwm/piss2.gif RAP http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/cwm/cwm/piss.gif

Wow your cool...use those smilies!

JUSTINcredible
11-14-2004, 01:02 PM
Next time i read a thread about one of your grandmas dieing im just gonna be like.. "Yeah your grandma liked to make quilts and that takes no talent and it sucks, so i could really care less about your grandma"

Cuz thats pretty much what you guys are saying about this guy. you dont like him, dont know him... If you dont care you dont have to come in here saying how much you hate rap and how much you hate him when you dont even know him, or no anything about their music.:rolleyes:

400exrules
11-14-2004, 01:03 PM
i deleted most of it, becuase im already on the last string with some of the mods. but its true, your just another 16 year old who has mommy pay for his gas, buy quad parts, and then jsut make general statements about others when you have no ****ing clue as to what your saying.

lol u have no idea wut your talkin about, the only thing u got right is that i am 16. I have a job and i dont have a car or a quad, or a cell phone. You know why? because i have no money...because my parents will not buy me a truck, will not pay for a cell phone, and will not buy me a quad. i have to do it all on my own. and i will have to pay for all my gas. so know your facts please.

400exrules
11-14-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
Next time i read a thread about one of your grandmas dieing im just gonna be like.. "Yeah your grandma liked to make quilts and that takes no talent and it sucks, so i could really care less about your grandma"

Cuz thats pretty much what you guys are saying about this guy. you dont like him, dont know him... If you dont care you dont have to come in here saying how much you hate rap and how much you hate him when you dont even know him, or no anything about their music.:rolleyes:

oh im sorry, i didnt know u were best pals with an ol dirty *******

Warnerade
11-14-2004, 01:04 PM
lol u have no idea wut your talkin about, the only thing u got right is that i am 16. I have a job and i dont have a car or a quad, or a cell phone. You know why? because i have no money...because my parents will not buy me a truck, will not pay for a cell phone, and will not buy me a quad. i have to do it all on my own. and i will have to pay for all my gas. so know your facts please. ok thanks for the sob story i guess:ermm:

Warnerade
11-14-2004, 01:05 PM
oh im sorry, i didnt know u were best pals with an ol dirty ******* its not the fact, i bet you feel like a tough guy, making fun of a dead guy.

you were definately the load that your mom should have swallowed

400exrules
11-14-2004, 01:11 PM
ok thanks for the sob story i guess:ermm:

its not a sob story i just dont appreciate when all these kids get brand new trucks and cars from there mommy and daddy when their 16 and then they dont work or anything and they act like they have it hard and dont get anything

Warnerade
11-14-2004, 01:13 PM
its not a sob story i just dont appreciate when all these kids get brand new trucks and cars from there mommy and daddy when their 16 and then they dont work or anything and they act like they have it hard and dont get anything i realy realy do hope that statement was not meant torwards me.

JUSTINcredible
11-14-2004, 01:14 PM
its not a sob story i just dont appreciate when all these kids get brand new trucks and cars from there mommy and daddy when their 16 and then they dont work or anything and they act like they have it hard and dont get anything

and what does that have to do with anything?

phatswinn
11-14-2004, 01:42 PM
who cares, in 20 years raps gunna be gone just like jazz, swing,do wop, blues,disco, boy bands, and the spice girls..

theres two types of music that live on and on which are rock and country, fads come and go, this ones just lingering and lingering
waiting to be dropped.

11-14-2004, 03:22 PM
R.I.P

Off subject: but has n e one got the new fabolous c.d.? It is OFF THE HOOK!

400exrules
11-14-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by phatswinn
who cares, in 20 years raps gunna be gone just like jazz, swing,do wop, blues,disco, boy bands, and the spice girls..

theres two types of music that live on and on which are rock and country, fads come and go, this ones just lingering and lingering
waiting to be dropped.

see.....country has been around forever and its not goin away........rap has come and will prob be leaving soon cuz everyone will eventually get tired of it because they will use every single beat possible and run out of things to talk about: rims, b^tches, money, gangs......

Atreyu
11-14-2004, 06:40 PM
atreyou and 400exrules..i supose you guys like to listen to country...love to hear about how someones dog was hit by a car 10 years ago, drawn out into a 6 minutes song with the artist jsut trying to get sympathy. i neither of you two have ever sat down and actualy listened to the words of a good rap song.

First of all, with my screen name being "Atreyu" and my location NJ, how the h3ll do you figure I listen to country? Secondly, notice I said a "majority" of rap sucks. Third of all, pretty much anyone can recite lyrics as fast as eminem. Rap takes no musical talent, end of story, unless you can prove otherwise.

dpizz450
11-14-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
[BThird of all, pretty much anyone can recite lyrics as fast as eminem. Rap takes no musical talent, end of story, unless you can prove otherwise. [/B]

I would love to see you rap like eminem or any other good rappers.

Pappy
11-14-2004, 07:13 PM
damn i betta keep it on the down low:chinese: i bet bloods be poppin caps fo'long up in here:eek:

audi5zillion im out:scary:

stupid driver
11-14-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
I would love to see you rap like eminem or any other good rappers.

and i would love to see eminem say one line without grabbing himself

Lgnrider424
11-14-2004, 08:12 PM
anyone who bashes music is just ignorant. music is music, its a part of culture. no one is forcing you to listen to it. i dont listen to gospel b\c i dont like it, but i dont sit here and laugh when one of the artists dies. its just being an ingnorant 16 year old. youll grow out of it when you graduate high school. you should really try and listen to some of the rap music youve never heard before, i listen to alomost all types of music. dont judge a whole categorey of music by a few songs you here. i never used to like punk b\c all i heard was the songs on the radio, then i heard the other songs on the cds and some of the older **** and i like it now. so do us all a favor and go download the song "colt 45". its a rap song that is funny. at least i think so. ha have you everheard of bonaroo? if not research it and go to it, it will teach you to appreciate all kinds of music.

Warnerade
11-14-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Lgnrider424
anyone who bashes music is just ignorant. music is music, its a part of culture. no one is forcing you to listen to it. i dont listen to gospel b\c i dont like it, but i dont sit here and laugh when one of the artists dies. its just being an ingnorant 16 year old. youll grow out of it when you graduate high school. you should really try and listen to some of the rap music youve never heard before, i listen to alomost all types of music. dont judge a whole categorey of music by a few songs you here. i never used to like punk b\c all i heard was the songs on the radio, then i heard the other songs on the cds and some of the older **** and i like it now. so do us all a favor and go download the song "colt 45". its a rap song that is funny. at least i think so. ha have you everheard of bonaroo? if not research it and go to it, it will teach you to appreciate all kinds of music. very good post.

BlueZ440
11-14-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by hondaexrider
yea http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_27.gif

So what do all the guys that hate rap listen 2??UMM..this should be good...

SRH
11-14-2004, 09:25 PM
see.....country has been around forever and its not goin away........rap has come and will prob be leaving soon cuz everyone will eventually get tired of it because they will use every single beat possible and run out of things to talk about: rims, b^tches, money, gangs......

simple minded fool

country music is rap for white people have you ever listened to it? rap is here to stay too

the only music i cant see living on is heavy heavy metal,

SRH
11-14-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by stupid driver
and i would love to see eminem say one line without grabbing himself

he does all the time, ive never heard him rap about grabbing his self, you dont listen to rap or his music so how can you make a comment like that or have an opinion on it wtf do you think this would make him money " reach mah hand down to tha nuts grab em wid da hand an yank em up"

actually thats a pretty good rhyme i just came up with hmmm:eek2:

SRH
11-14-2004, 09:32 PM
exactly! thank you for saying that, now we have to wait and watch as SRH comes to call us stupid cuz he just realized how retarded he really looks when rapping and listening to rap.

wuts worse is.....these ppl are rich cuz ppl buy this sh^t!!!:huh :huh its sad to think we have ppl living in the U.S. that buy this crap.......

its sad that people like you exist,your ignorant and small minded, i dont like country but i dont say those jhicks with boots and guitars and stupid stuff talking bout there trucks ill punch them in the face,i could sing and pull on strings too

rap is music deal with it, your pissed because soem white kids your age all think there eminem and you dont like it...

yoshz400rider
11-15-2004, 01:09 AM
this is what I have to say Ol Dirty ******* picked up his welfare check in a limo was in a magazine awhile back when I liked rap once i listened to rap for abotu a year i thought it was awesome i realized it to sucked I feel bad the guy died no one wants to see anyone dies but they said it was of a heart attack how old was he?? 38 something like that i bet all the crack and heroin didnt help rappers should be role models for the inner city wrong there not except maybe a few jayz does have lyrical talent hate they music though the only rap I like is the Nappy Roots you gotta love a group of southern boys that rap about tractors and the big fat wheels haha now thats country

SGA
11-15-2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
damn i betta keep it on the down low:chinese: i bet bloods be poppin caps fo'long up in here:eek:

audi5zillion im out:scary:

Word. Gonna stay out of it, these boyz are too tough for me:bandit:

11-15-2004, 07:36 AM
this thread is great...

400exrules
11-15-2004, 07:39 AM
very good post.

so u agree u are ignorant? u bashed country music

Warnerade
11-15-2004, 08:07 AM
so u agree u are ignorant? u bashed country music you just keep stepping in the right direction dont you, if you tihnk i bahsed country, then your more narrow minded than i thought, lmfao. i dont have a problem with country, and thats why im not sitting here, posting about how i wanna punch people int he face when i see or hear there music, you silly goose

Rico
11-15-2004, 08:11 AM
My heart weeps dearly for this poor dead street thug.....:o

adios dumb dead bastad

400exrules
11-15-2004, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Rico
My heart weeps dearly for this poor dead street thug.....:o

adios dumb dead bastad

lmfao, careful, nacsracer will give u an earful....even tho he is named a dirty ******* he is still a good clean, honest, hard working clean christian who is perfect in every way

by the way, nacsracers, how big of a loser are u? u put "owns 400exrules" under your name.......omg your so cool, u actually "OWN" me...

Alberta_Qaudin
11-15-2004, 08:46 AM
K cant say i'm a huge fan of rap, but i do have to say that some of them...such as tupac, Nas, had a story and a reason for most of they're songs/ lyrics, and even alot of the "bling bling" ,PIMP, thug rappers have they're good songs that tell stories about hard lives, and struggle to get to where they are....for those rappers who brought themselves "from rags to ritches" and actually rapped for a reason, i say good on ya.

judging them them for being Thugs...is like judging a country singer for being a wanna be cow boy.

stupid driver
11-15-2004, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by SRH
he does all the time, ive never heard him rap about grabbing his self, you dont listen to rap or his music so how can you make a comment like that or have an opinion on it wtf do you think this would make him money " reach mah hand down to tha nuts grab em wid da hand an yank em up"

actually thats a pretty good rhyme i just came up with hmmm:eek2:

did i say i was against rap, no. I have nothing against a certain style of music. Everybody is different; some like rock, others like classical. Its all an opinion. What I hate, is the yo-yo g-dog tough-guy wannabes who have more money tied up around their neck than in their bank account. Why do they think that they have to have this image to sell music. If they would actually act like somewhat "normal" civilized people, i bet more people would respect them for their accomplishments. I watched a bit of the AMA's last night, and i couldn'd believe some of those people. They could fund a country with just their jewelry around their necks :rolleyes:

MY450R
11-15-2004, 08:59 AM
i hate rap but who asked me anyway

BlueZ440
11-15-2004, 09:49 AM
I bet all the dumb *****rs that hate rap or saying sh*t about ol dirty B..don't even know what ol dirty B sang? I bet anyone that your girlfriend or boyfriend uses to dance to his song back in the 90's..

I think all the people that hate rap are jeoulus that rappers make 4 times more money that heavymetal or anyone out there..

MY450R
11-15-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
I bet all the dumb *****rs that hate rap or saying sh*t about ol dirty B..don't even know what ol dirty B sang? I bet anyone that your girlfriend or boyfriend uses to dance to his song back in the 90's..

I think all the people that hate rap are jeoulus that rappers make 4 times more money that heavymetal or anyone out there..
what the hell are you talking about
who the hell is dirty b or whatever his name is
oh and metalica makes more

muddkitten
11-15-2004, 09:52 AM
he'll probally make more money now. just look at 2pac. how many can a dead guy come up with:confused:

zephead400ex
11-15-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by SRH
the only music i cant see living on is heavy heavy metal,

J/C, what do you consider "heavy, heavy?"

muddkitten
11-15-2004, 10:05 AM
that must have been before my time.

BlueZ440
11-15-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by MY450R
what the hell are you talking about