PDA

View Full Version : banshee for sale

bansheeke
11-13-2004, 03:56 PM
Considering selling my banshee. I am asking 4000 obo for it. No low balling please. This shee is like new. Runs like a bat outta hell. I have decided to buy a new shee or a fo fitty and i have another project i want to get started on. I have tons of pics if anyone is interested. the rockets are NOT included in the sale. The chrome t5's are. There are more mods than what i have listed, but that is it for the most part. the port work was done by fast racing here in kansas. It runs real good. If you have any questions or offers, please let me know on here or by pm/e-mail tgwp_allen@hotmail.com

yamahonda
11-14-2004, 11:25 PM
i'll give ya a cookie and 1000 bucks for it.... why you selling it anyways????? free bump ....

bansheeke
11-15-2004, 04:54 AM
i have an s-10 project that i want to build...the camaro needs a few more mods so it can no longer be street legal..all drag
and...i am buying a 450 pretty quick. we may sell the 4 hundred too so i can buy a new banshee at the same time. bring a cookie in each time with 4 payments of 1000 and its yours lol

yamahonda
11-15-2004, 03:45 PM
lol if i bring a cookie each time then that would make it 500 each visit with a total of 4:eek2: :blah: