PDA

View Full Version : What Honda should do!

Mxracer53
11-12-2004, 08:10 PM
I dont know if honda is goin to do this or not but this is what they should do. More aggresive cam, Revised shocks and linkage, FCR 39mm carb, inch wider and longer frame, new ignition,and a inch wider axle.

Rebelrider4OOex
11-13-2004, 12:00 PM
and NO electic start the yfz's always have electical problems during the race ............the 450r should stay a kick

Trujeepr
11-22-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Rebelrider4OOex
and NO electic start the yfz's always have electical problems during the race ............the 450r should stay a kick

I agree!!! (to stay kick)

then you'll need to add a Battery, starter and wires, not sure about the added weight but, the added headache of something else going wrong, like you said the yfz problems, dont need the problem too.

exrider44
11-22-2004, 01:28 PM
If you want all of those parts why dont you just use aftermarket parts like everyone else. Only thing about the bike I didnt like was the rear end bucking but thats fixed now. Other then that its a good bike.

Trujeepr
11-22-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by exrider44
If you want all of those parts why dont you just use aftermarket parts like everyone else. Only thing about the bike I didnt like was the rear end bucking but thats fixed now. Other then that its a good bike.

I wasn't saying that I wanted it, jus said all that stuff will have to be purchased, and find some place to put them on the Quad. I like the Kick start.