PDA

View Full Version : 2001 honda 416ex

mello2dope
11-12-2004, 06:38 PM
Rebuilt head and port and polished it. And bored it up to a 416cc. I put a hot cam stage 1,a 450r timing chaing,big gun rev limiter, jetted it out. Put a full DMC alien exhaust on. aluminum air box and K&N filter and pre filter. The stock clutches would not hold after that. So I bought a hanson clutch basket and a curtis sparks 6 disc clutch pads. Let me tell you ALL this made a world of difference. It's got PRM grab bar and PRM swing arm skid plate. Lone star steering stem.white brothers WP shocks. Powder coated the front A arms chrome and candy apple red. Heavy duty tire rods.new o ring chain and sprockets geared for the low profile tire a little higher than stock was ITP C series rims. Just about new ITP holeshot MXR tires. Carbon fibered gas tank cover. Plastics about 6 months old, factory honda plastics. Renthal handlebars are just about new. AC nerf bars. Black nets. This is a very tight running quad in great shape. Needs nothing. All bearings are tight. All brake pads are new. Second owner of quad, both owners are adults with very good maintainance and experience with quads can send pix 2750. obo http://DSC00475

11-13-2004, 05:52 AM
ill give you 2700 or trade you

mello2dope
11-13-2004, 08:42 AM
would you like to see some pix think you'll like what you see

11-13-2004, 11:15 AM
yea diffinitly ill PM you