PDA

View Full Version : 2000 440ex

bigbadktm
11-12-2004, 05:09 PM
I am faced with a tough decision, and would rather be free of some debt, than continue to own this masterpiece of innovation. i am not selling this quad because i no longer want it, it is merely something i am forced to do.

its a 2000 400EX that has had an aftermaket sleeve installed bumping the displacement to 440cc. it has a cam (not sure of brand or stage), has a K&N filter with outerware, airbox lid removed, white brothers e-series s-bend slip on exhaust (12discs), jetted for all this, with all parts professionally installed. sand skate 2 paddles on douglas blue labels, 14 tooth front sprocket.

i am the second owner of this quad, and it has been well maintained. the only problems that i know of are the handlebar kill switch is broke (key serves same pupose), and a few minor scratches on the plastics.

will have pics up as soon as i find them, but it looks like any other red 400ex out there.

ps...it made it up China Wall in 3rd gear with power to spare at the top. no downshifting to second either. it will go anywhere, and do anything.

price is $4000. no best offer. if it doesnt sell, it goes in the trader for $4500.

bigbadktm
11-13-2004, 10:10 AM
bump