PDA

View Full Version : got 4 teeth puled today

One_Bad_400
11-12-2004, 03:20 PM
im geting braces in the next week or 2 and i had to get 4 teeth pulled today, it sucks!!! i cant control my mouth right now, spit is just drooling out of my mouth, the coolest part of today was the laughing gas, with that stuff i couldnt even tell they were in my mouth, ill be able to ride tomorrow but not hard, just hoop on my dads praire 650 and take it for a spin

FasstMidnightZ
11-12-2004, 03:26 PM
i had 4 teeth pulled to it never hurt at all well that probally becuase of all the drugs but besides that yea the laughing gas rocks

JDiablo
11-12-2004, 03:45 PM
lol you liked the laughing gas the most,lol i like when they numb it up,it feels weird

FasstMidnightZ
11-12-2004, 03:49 PM
they put me to sleep when they pulled my teeth

2001-400ex'er
11-12-2004, 04:30 PM
I had 3 teeth pulled before i got braces. Other than the large spaces in your teeth it was cool because my whole face was numb and I could like bit my lip as hard as i wanted to and didnt feel a thing.

FasstMidnightZ
11-12-2004, 04:35 PM
:p :p that brings back merories one of my friends had to get some kind of dental thing like a crown or somethin like that and when he was donehis mouth was still num and, he bit his lip so hard he bit it open . i dont know y he did that but it was funny bloodly too

kicken250x
11-12-2004, 05:41 PM
wussys...all they did was give me a light shot of novicane that wore off 10 min after they were done...didnt ****** a bit:macho

FourFiftyFour
11-12-2004, 06:45 PM
ive had 12 teeth pulled by the dentist, 4 were baby teeth, 4 were the canines, and 4 wisdom teeth (not all the way grown in)

i was a little kid when they pulled the first four, didnt even know what was going on until i tasted blood in my mouth, gross

next time they gave me a couple shots in my mouth and i got to hear my teeth crack when they pulled them out......i didnt like that too much, and i dont think my mouth was totally numb bc it didnt feel all that great....... it hurt quite a bit

then the next time they totally put me under for my wisdom teeth..... now that was weird. the ceiling was spinning before i went under, and then the first thing i remember was calling people while my mom was driving me home (even tho i couldnt talk...lol) supposively i walked out of the drs office and everything and i dont even remember doing that

FasstMidnightZ
11-12-2004, 07:19 PM
:huh thats alot of teeth

muddkitten
11-12-2004, 07:19 PM
wow this talk of pain makes me want to cancel my dentis appointment to have my wisdom teethe cut out:(

kicken250x
11-12-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick

next time they gave me a couple shots in my mouth and i got to hear my teeth crack when they pulled them out......i didnt like that too much, and i dont think my mouth was totally numb bc it didnt feel all that great....... it hurt quite a bit

haha the same thing happened to me when they pulled my 4. on one tooth the dentist had to stand in the chair to get it out :eek2: the tooth was like

_

_

about that long give or take just a little the dentist was like "HOLY CHIT! no wonder i couldnt get it out!"

and i lied...i was *****in through that whole tooth haha

FourFiftyFour
11-12-2004, 07:24 PM
yeah i think i wont have to have anymore teeth pulled out......lol 12 is enough as it is lol... u cant tell tho that i dont have 4 of my regular teeth...... bc my teeth straightened out just fine and filled in the spaces just right

FasstMidnightZ
11-12-2004, 07:30 PM
just think what it would look like with 12 more teeth added to ur mouth

FourFiftyFour
11-12-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by hondaexrider
just think what it would look like with 12 more teeth added to ur mouth

4 of them were baby teeth and then 4 of them were wisdom teeth and most ppl get those out anyway....... but my mouth still would have been jacked up lookin with those 4 canines in there