PDA

View Full Version : MY off road fury 3 review

WOracing
11-12-2004, 02:55 PM
All i have to say about this game is im very very disappointed, i bought it today and i just got back from returning it. That is the worst ATV game in my opinion. Do youself a favor and save your money.

YFZ450Ridr
11-12-2004, 02:59 PM
is it really that bad? i havent playd it yet but i rember waiting for it to come out. it was supposed to be the ultimate atv game.

JUSTINcredible
11-12-2004, 03:04 PM
it is worse than that bad, ive been saying this for a few months now. dont buy it. wait for ATV/MX unleashed

Giz400ex
11-12-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by WOracing
All i have to say about this game is im very very disappointed, i bought it today and i just got back from returning it. That is the worst ATV game in my opinion. Do youself a favor and save your money. You didn't even give the game a chance!!! Yes, it sucks in the beginning but when you buy quads ect.... the game does get better, faster!! I didn't like the game either when I first bought it but now, I'm glad I bought it!!

quadrcr161
11-12-2004, 03:24 PM
i picked it up last night, it isnt that bad. if you look at some of the atv's you can tell they were based off a real quad. i like it so far, but i look at it as only a game. if i want to ride a real quad i just roll one of of the shop.

of it anyone needs it, the cheat to unlock all except the fury quad is !slacker! with the caps turned off.

Giz400ex
11-12-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by quadrcr161
i picked it up last night, it isnt that bad. if you look at some of the atv's you can tell they were based off a real quad. i like it so far, but i look at it as only a game. if i want to ride a real quad i just roll one of of the shop.

of it anyone needs it, the cheat to unlock all except the fury quad is !slacker! with the caps turned off. Yup! Just did the "!slacker!" thing tonite and the game is still pretty hard!:mad:

USAMoto00
11-12-2004, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the cheat bro!

Narly R
11-12-2004, 10:43 PM
Is it better than #2?

n00b on a 400ex
11-13-2004, 01:21 AM
i dunno if its better then 2, customization is alittle better but the quads are fake cept for the racing team ones. plus i hate the music selection, my brother made it so all it does is repeat slipknot over and over lol. i dont really like the physics, too many floaters

muddkitten
11-13-2004, 08:03 AM
I wasted my money too. what's up with the generic rides. that game sucked!:grr:

Mxjunkie
11-13-2004, 08:14 AM
i think this game is going to go under the -RENT BEFORE YOU BUY- area of games

muddkitten
11-13-2004, 08:31 AM
i think it needs to go as DO NOT PLAY category!

WOracing
11-13-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by muddkitten
i think it needs to go as DO NOT PLAY category!

exactly....i played off road fury 2 right after and had alot more fun. i think it was just that theres no real quads, the physics do suck...i think im gonna come up short and all of the sudden im floating way past the landing

advice: play san andreas;)

muddkitten
11-13-2004, 08:55 AM
i'll have to try that one!:D

hessianmx111
11-13-2004, 09:47 AM
it's not made by the same people(rainbow studios) that made the first 2 the name was sold to the people that made that gay quad power racing game. if you want a follow up to atv orf2 then pick up mx vs atv unleashed when it comes out, you will be able to race bikes against quads, they have alot of real bikes,real riders, and its just gonna be a great game

WOracing
11-13-2004, 10:02 AM
i cant wait for that, and another good game to play is mx unleashed...or be like me and go into your backyard and do the real thing:blah: :macho

flat_track400ex
11-13-2004, 10:35 AM
i was told it was to have a TT racing on it does it have that on the game or not>???

infantry317
11-13-2004, 11:21 AM
This game is not very good, it steps back a couple years before ORF2. Weak at best. :mad: Can't wait for Unleashed, they'll do us justice. :macho I'd recommend you rent it first like I did, I'm soooo glad I didn't buy it. :eek2:

n00b on a 400ex
11-13-2004, 11:56 AM
did anybody see that commercial for ORF3 online? yea, got a bunch of people riding REAL quads (thought i saw a YFZ and raptor), yes, wow 6 people online in a race, i was like WTF cause they were real quads and the game doesnt even have them. if you look at the quads alot of them are like 2 stroke twins, like a banshee except mutated clones.

11-13-2004, 12:03 PM
what were these morons thinking when they released this ****?

kostelini18
11-13-2004, 05:24 PM
i would play three befor two any day three is i think more realistic there is actually suspension travel and also the power slide is a great feature and the more i play this game the more i like it and teh quad looks much more realistic in the air

atvdad36
11-13-2004, 09:42 PM
I agree with kostelini18,I have all three games they are all good.The more you play the better it gets.Its just a game,you want real,go out and ride your quad.I think 3 is allot harder and more realistic.give it a chance.

Giz400ex
11-14-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by kostelini18
i would play three befor two any day three is i think more realistic there is actually suspension travel and also the power slide is a great feature and the more i play this game the more i like it and teh quad looks much more realistic in the air Exactly:D

gncc571
11-14-2004, 07:38 AM
How do you get the mini games?I thought I would get them when I put the !SLACKER! code in but I didn't.

Warnerade
11-14-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by kostelini18
i would play three befor two any day three is i think more realistic there is actually suspension travel and also the power slide is a great feature and the more i play this game the more i like it and teh quad looks much more realistic in the air the power slide buttoin makes it more reaslistc? LMFAO wow man, wow..so next time your out riding your quad, and your starting to tip through a turn, just push a button to powerslide through it!

WOracing
11-14-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by atvdad36
I agree with kostelini18,I have all three games they are all good.The more you play the better it gets.Its just a game,you want real,go out and ride your quad.I think 3 is allot harder and more realistic.give it a chance.

maybe harder but def not realistic:huh

WOracing
11-14-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
the power slide buttoin makes it more reaslistc? LMFAO wow man, wow..so next time your out riding your quad, and your starting to tip through a turn, just push a button to powerslide through it!

that button would be the throttle!!:devil:

kostelini18
11-14-2004, 03:50 PM
the power slide buttoin makes it more reaslistc? LMFAO wow man, wow..so next time your out riding your quad, and your starting to tip through a turn, just push a button to powerslide through it!

haha like WOracing said that would be the throttle

Warnerade
11-14-2004, 03:53 PM
ya, get up on 2 wheels...keep your handle bars turned the same way, dont move them..and jsut nail that throttle buddy, see if you ride away.

One_Bad_400
11-14-2004, 04:04 PM
All i have to say about this game is im very very disappointed, i bought it today and i just got back from returning it. That is the worst ATV game in my opinion. Do youself a favor and save your money.

!!!! WORD !!!! :D i was very disappoinded in it too, the only cool part of the hole game is that you can buy exhaust and tires "WOO HOO"

WOracing
11-14-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
ya, get up on 2 wheels...keep your handle bars turned the same way, dont move them..and jsut nail that throttle buddy, see if you ride away.

i think you missed the whole joke...

aman
11-14-2004, 09:11 PM
I think the problem is is that most of the people that dont like this game really havent gave a chance. Yeah, it does look like crap when you begin playing it, and i pretty much wanted to return it right then and there, but after putting a couple hours in, im enjoying this game as much if not more that atv 2. I mean, come on, the graphics in this game are beautiful. even though rainbow made atv 2 look alot better than the first one, it still doesnt even come close to touchin the third. The gameplay/songs is wholly different than atv2 also, but it also isnt too bad either. Even though the quads kinda look the same you can customize them to whatever seems fit, and buy better parts for em too. The tracks i have played so far have been pretty awesome and you can actually ramp man made ojbects(buildings,machinery,etc.) and do backflips and 360s now :eek2: :D

Warnerade
11-14-2004, 09:16 PM
i think you missed the whole joke... so tell me the punchline

WOracing
11-15-2004, 06:08 AM
i just made the joke on how the "button" was the throttle;)

the point wasnt what would happen if you did push it

FTR250Rnif
11-15-2004, 06:23 AM
i just made the joke on how the "button" was the throttle;)

the point wasnt what would happen if you did push it
I got the joke Kev.;)

WOracing
11-15-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by FTR250Rnif
I got the joke Kev.;)

:cool: :blah: