PDA

View Full Version : Morning radio talk show gone!!!!!!!!

insaneracin2003
11-12-2004, 02:02 PM
hey guys and gals in the houston area and surrounding states.Clear Channel radio did it again.They removed an awsome and very funny talk show and turned an awsome rock station (Rock 101.1 KLOL) off the air and put a DARN Mexican station in its place.Like we dont have enough Latino stations in Houston:mad: :mad: :mad: :macho :scary: .
I cant believe this.Walton & Johnson morning show was very funny and they spoke the truth.
check out walton&johnson.com
sorry for this guys,i just had to vent!!!!!!!!!!!!

400exrules
11-12-2004, 02:22 PM
dirty mexicans :grr: :mad: takin over our d@mn country:mad: :cuss:

FasstMidnightZ
11-12-2004, 03:05 PM
i like mexicans i'm from cali where there every where and they dont bother me at all . and my uncle has a skateboarding shop in mexico i go down there in the summer

FourFiftyFour
11-12-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
hey guys and gals in the houston area and surrounding states.Clear Channel radio did it again.They removed an awsome and very funny talk show and turned an awsome rock station (Rock 101.1 KLOL) off the air and put a DARN Mexican station in its place.Like we dont have enough Latino stations in Houston:mad: :mad: :mad: :macho :scary: .
I cant believe this.Walton & Johnson morning show was very funny and they spoke the truth.
check out walton&johnson.com
sorry for this guys,i just had to vent!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL THAT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE STATIONS!!!!!!!!! THERE ARE ENOUGH DAMN LATINO STATIONS AROUND HERE! THERES LIKE FREAKING 5 OF THEM ALREADY! THEY MESSED UP A DAMN GOOD STATION :mad: :mad: :mad: all we have now is that damn 94.5 and they dont play the older stuff much at all

insaneracin2003
11-12-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
WHAT THE HELL THAT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE STATIONS!!!!!!!!! THERE ARE ENOUGH DAMN LATINO STATIONS AROUND HERE! THERES LIKE FREAKING 5 OF THEM ALREADY! THEY MESSED UP A DAMN GOOD STATION :mad: :mad: :mad: all we have now is that damn 94.5 and they dont play the older stuff much at all
try 93.7,its pretty good classic rock station.......not like rock 101.1 though.cdalechick,you guys racing this weekend in victoria??? or is it next weekend?

FourFiftyFour
11-12-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
try 93.7,its pretty good classic rock station.......not like rock 101.1 though.cdalechick,you guys racing this weekend in victoria??? or is it next weekend?

i dont like 93.7 at all, they dont play the same stuff like 101.1 did, every once in a while id hear something i liked on 93.7, maybe since 101.1 is gone they will play some more of the stuff i like

yeah im about to go outside and ride the dale and make sure all is fine with her, then clean her up and get ready to leave in the morning! cant wait to go race!

insaneracin2003
11-12-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
i dont like 93.7 at all, they dont play the same stuff like 101.1 did, every once in a while id hear something i liked on 93.7, maybe since 101.1 is gone they will play some more of the stuff i like

yeah im about to go outside and ride the dale and make sure all is fine with her, then clean her up and get ready to leave in the morning! cant wait to go race!
good luck out there,i wish i was going:(

dodgeram
11-12-2004, 03:26 PM
Will the last american out of Texas, please remember to bring the flag with them.....

FasstMidnightZ
11-12-2004, 03:33 PM
:huh

SRH
11-12-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by hondaexrider
:huh

i can flow with that:huh

Mxjunkie
11-12-2004, 05:52 PM
im tired of them!!!! i walked into walmart today and the how may i help you had a spanish version under it, im like :mad: , this is america, not mexico god damnit, we dont need anymore of them here! close the friggin borders allready

chucked
11-12-2004, 05:53 PM
get xm or serius UNRESTRICTED! Howard Stern is going to serius

khj
11-12-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by dodgeram
Will the last american out of Texas, please remember to bring the flag with them.....

LOL that is funny right there I don't care who ya are that is funny !!!

n00b on a 400ex
11-12-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
dirty mexicans :grr: :mad: takin over our d@mn country:mad: :cuss:

its ok man, come up to alaska, there isnt exactly a big population of them up here. i say we threaten to blockade mexico until they de-mexicanize texas, i mean cmon, my aunt and uncle live there (well they move like every 3 years and they have kids....).

oh well...at ;east up here the population level isnt packed

400grl
11-12-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by khj
LOL that is funny right there I don't care who ya are that is funny !!!

I have to say, I agree - that was pretty freakin funny! :macho :D

400exdad
11-13-2004, 07:01 AM
As a parent and almost (maybe I am :( ), middle aged white male, I am sick of what this country does to bend over backwards for hispanics. There must be some small print in NAFTA that requires this. :scary: 20 years ago, this was not happening. Can you imagine in the next 20 years what it will be like? Speaking for myself, it worries me that the America will be so diluted in the next 20 to 50 years, the white man will be a endangered specie! JMHO

crday98
11-13-2004, 07:25 AM
i am not prejudice but enough is enough.
when i'm putting something together,i shouldn't have to look through multiple sets of instructions just to find the ones printed in english.
i should be able to make a phone call to any place in the US that has an automated answering service and not have to press a button to pick the english version of the menu.
i should be able to pick an item off the shelf at the store and read its features without having to turn the box to the other side to fine the ones printed in english.
i could go on and on about similar chit that just pisses me off.
you are more than welcome to come to our country but you could at least learn to speak our language instead of having us catering to you!!!!:mad:
this is america people, learn to speak english or get the "F" out!!!!:grr:

insaneracin2003
11-13-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by 400exdad
As a parent and almost (maybe I am :( ), middle aged white male, I am sick of what this country does to bend over backwards for hispanics. There must be some small print in NAFTA that requires this. :scary: 20 years ago, this was not happening. Can you imagine in the next 20 years what it will be like? Speaking for myself, it worries me that the America will be so diluted in the next 20 to 50 years, the white man will be a endangered specie! JMHO
in about 20 or 30 years it is gonna be
"The United States of Americano"
sheesh ,give me a break!!!!:eek2:

n00b on a 400ex
11-13-2004, 12:15 PM
its immigration and illegal immigration that hurts us. why do all the countries seem to hate us yet there people still swarm their ways over here like seagulls going to the dump. sure, let everyone in, this is a free country isnt it? guess what, us americans have had our own revolution from the brits, why dont you do revolutionize your 3rd world countries yourself. illegals piss me off the most. oh look, it is amrei...amikar...americia...amerika...ahh screw it, i dont know $hit about america, lets just jump the border and get a free life. and thanks to our president (no im not a liberal, just bush ****ed up on this decision), ILLEGALS CAN STAY IF THEY GET A LOW-CLASS JOB. if any mexican can get in and stay so easily, whats preventing a terrorist from jumping in with a bomb? i say stop immigration from all 3rd-world countries. white people started this country, hell mexico couldve had a revolution against spain. would you want somebody staying at your house, and forcing you to learn mexican/spanish you can understand them? then whats up with aiding 3rd world countires? what did they do to us? sure we imported slaves to them, yet that was some of our ancestors fault, not ours, think if we used that aiding money for public schools or helping our defecit.
>end rant<

wait, i got a joke, why doesnt mexico have an olympic team?
cause all the ones that can run, jump, or swim have already left the country