PDA

View Full Version : Custom Quads!!!!!!!

honda_400ex19
04-17-2002, 12:59 AM
Wow!!!!!!

I READ AND READ AND READ SOME MORE, WATCH OVER PRODUCTS IN MAGAZINES AND ETC. I WATCH WHAT MY FELLOW RIDERS POST ON HERE AND I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE MY LOCAL TRACK THIS WEEKEND.

CUSTOM BIKES ALL OVER THE PLACE LIKE 400EX'S AND RAPTORS ON A SHOW ROOM FLOOR.

THERE MUST HAVE BEEN 3-4 KTM'S, 6-7 MODELS USING HONDA OR YAMAHA POWER PLANTS, 2-3 OTHER CUSTOM BIKES AND THESE ARE THE BIKES OF EVERYDAY PEOPLE.

PUMPED UP AND STYLISH 400EX'S AND RAPTORS DONT HAVE **** ON SOME OF THESE NEW RIDES HITTING THE BLOCK, ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO BE COMPETITIVE IN MY AREA BETTER TURN AROUND BEFORE HITTING THE SHOWROOM AND GET ON THE PHONE WITH "ROLL DESIGN"

VP
MIDNIGHT RACING
AARON C.

86atc250r
04-17-2002, 09:06 AM
That's the exact reason that "Pro Production" classes should be implemented.

They should have outlaw classes for the folks with more money than sense - more of a sideshow than anything...

These custom machines are really hurting the sport in a couple different ways if you analyze what's really going on.

Scott
04-17-2002, 09:09 AM
I agree. Treat atv's like every other form of motor racing on the planet. Create multiple classes to let everyone compete, and have strict guidelines as to what modifications are allowed for each class. If you want to run in the stock class, don't show up with Roll, Houser, and a TC engine.