PDA

View Full Version : 416ex plans

adeezy9183
11-11-2004, 08:07 PM
hey guys i am in the process of getting the 416ex kit done by C and D. i want to know if any of you guys had sent your stuff to them before. i was wondering if i should send my whole motor to them of just the top end. another thing: you guys that sent your stuff to them before, how much did everything cost after it was all said and done and how big of a difference in power was it?

buster369
11-11-2004, 08:19 PM
u'd probably have to send them ur whole motor becuase i believe that they have to bore the case out. U'd be better callin them and askin them tho

ny300exrider
11-12-2004, 08:43 PM
if you dont like slowhundred ex's get off this slow riders only site and stay full throttle smoking all of us at your banshee site

speedy400
11-12-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by mr bigglesworth
i would sell the slowhundred ex and just get a banshee come on and be a man and quit riding quads designed for seniors and small children
everything2stroke.com I'm pretty sure if the 400's were only made for seniors and small children, and banshee's are for "real men", most of the quads in huevos 4 wouldnt be a "slowhundred ex"....

Anywho, for your question, it depends if you want your stock sleeve, and just stroke it to 416(which in case you would need to send the builder the motor I belive..) or you can have it bored to a 416. I have mine bored, I rebuilt the motor myself, if you'd like to do it yourself and just get the parts from C&D racing, use the search button for a "how to". I personally havnt heard much from C&D about building engines, but I know they would do a very good job on getting you your parts. Good luck-darren

adeezy9183
11-13-2004, 01:17 AM
fyi mr bigglesworth i use to have a banshee all decked out. bored over ported and polished and it ran like a bat out of hell when i wasn't working on it but to tell you the truth i would much rather be riding when working on my **** and that's why i don't have a banshee anymore because mostly all 2 strokes are more maintenance than ride time. now if that isn't the truth, someone step in and tell me i'm lying. thanks for the non two stroke replys guys. lol. i'll prolly just send my whole motor to them thataway i know it's done right.

400-416EX
11-13-2004, 08:39 AM
I have not sent my stuff to them but i did my 416 this past july and for the bore, piston, full port and polish, cam and barnett clutch, cost me about 1200.00. I sent them my whole motor. When I got it back together, it did not even turn over once and it started right up. Gotto love that. Good luck building. And yes I had a 250r a little built and I was working on it more trhan I was riding it. I like the power of the 2 strokes but I don't want to have to wrench all the time anymore so 4 stroke all the way.

panteramatt
11-13-2004, 03:24 PM
Ill admit,the banshee is fast but just in a straight line. Take them both out to a track stock and the underpowered 400ex will beat it everytime. And I know ive owned them both:D

400ex men
11-13-2004, 03:43 PM
look you mr bigglesworth youcome on with that banshee you got and we will see what it does this is ex riders not banshee riders:)

panteramatt
11-13-2004, 03:56 PM
Yea your gonna get bashed for saying that on a honda 4 stroke site.:rolleyes: Well anyways banshees cant be beat in a straight line without major mods and it can get beat easily on th etrack, plain and simple, thats why I got rid of my banshee for a 250r!:p

speedy400
11-13-2004, 09:24 PM
I also used to own a bored, ported, piped, filter'ed banshee, I'm with everyone else on the opinion though.-darren