PDA

View Full Version : Powr-Kraft tools

chucked
11-11-2004, 07:56 PM
These are the tools that you used to be able to buy at montgomery-wards, I have a 3/4" drive rachet I just broke. My boss told me that sears will exchange it for a craftsman, but the young guy running the counter told me I couldnt.

Aceman
11-11-2004, 11:38 PM
Those kids behind the counter are idiots. My grandpa had a pair of channel locks that broke and were a Sears brand. He took them up to the counter and showed the girl, she said "I don't see any markings on them, how do I know they're from Sears." Just then a manager walked up and said "Oh yeah, those are Sears brand, let me get you another pair." End of story, the kids don't know crap, always talk to the manager because they might actually know something about the tools they sell.

derekhonda
11-11-2004, 11:43 PM
just because its a sears tool doesnt mean its guaranteed. I had a vice that i bought at sears that stripped out on me, took it back, didnt warantee that stuff. As far as i know they only warantee craftsman hand tools, dont know about power kraft.

Hoggr9
11-12-2004, 11:39 AM
D *******s wont warrant my torque wrench either and it just broke a spring inside.Of course its some odd ball S.O.B. so i cant find anything even close to replace it with.
Oh well life goes on.

chucked
11-12-2004, 05:00 PM
I just talked to someone today, he said he always exchanges powr kraft tools at sears, maybe ill try a different one.