PDA

View Full Version : FBI tour

87250rxrider
11-11-2004, 12:54 PM
well, tomorrow i get to go take a tour of the new FBI building in New Haven, CT. i got to tour the one in washington DC, right after the 9-11 attacks, and now i get to visit this new one. this is the good part of Boy Scouts. we are only the second group that get to be able to take a tour of the New Haven FBI building. the first group was a group of congressmen, so its kinda cool to be able to go take a tour of it so soon. our scoutmaster has designed several parts used on the m-16, and the newer m-4, and has connections to people that are able to get us into the building. they may demonstrate to new m-4 to us, which i sure hope they do. well, i'll tell you more about it tomorrow, or monday, b/c if i don't get around to it firday night, i'll be gone all weekend hiking, so i won't be back till late sunday. how many other people here have gotten to tour a FBI building? if u did how did u like it??

LazeR
11-11-2004, 02:44 PM
sounds pretty cool dude, think they'll let ya take pics ? :p ive never had the chance to tour anything but out state capital building, that was ok