PDA

View Full Version : pre race rituals

JR3
11-10-2004, 06:23 PM
does any1 here have any pre race rituals i jus drink a can of red bull

MXRACER86
11-10-2004, 06:57 PM
stop drinking red bull and start drinking water. start drinking water two days before the race so you body is well hydrated.
Oh yea and don't forget to stretch.

400exmom
11-10-2004, 06:59 PM
drink lotsa water and pray for safty,speed & skill:)

dirtmomma
11-10-2004, 07:25 PM
Drink LOTS & LOTS of water & PEE PEE PEE PEE LOL :) but other than that, once I'm in the staging line my hubby leaves me be & lets me focus, I say lil prayer, & then give myself a couple pats on the helmet :p w/ a HOOOHOOOO

Oh almost forgot.........................Red Bull......................:ermm: thats stuff ALWAYS makes me jittery!! I swear thats what was making me spin out last year :) once I stopped drinking it I QUIT spinning LOL

Out_Sider
11-10-2004, 07:35 PM
fall asleep in the trailor and drink lots of water, and then in staging.. get ready to mash :macho

dirtriderex
11-10-2004, 08:02 PM
I take a relaxing CR*P!! LOL

Rdogg450
11-10-2004, 08:24 PM
Look at a dirty magazine! Hustler,Cheri,etc.

That will get you fired up!:cool:

motoboy66
11-10-2004, 09:05 PM
Go out drinking to the wee hours of the morning, and then go racing on 2 hours sleep. That does it for me.

popo
11-10-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by dirtriderex

Word... nothing better than stinking and thinking http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/flush.gif

markk
11-11-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by dirtriderex

I dont ever take a cr*p, cuz the porta pottys are usally dirty, But i usally have to!!!!!!!! I Just try to focus on the line and want to take outa the holeshot, and try not to think about all the other quads on the line with me!!!

and drink ALOT of water a few days prior to the race, and the day or 2 after!

geogeorge
11-11-2004, 12:35 PM
smoke a half pack of marlboro lights, 3 cans of mountain dew, 4 advil, and pray like hell god don't stike me dead in the first turn.

said think is. I'm tell the truth.

got to love the woods racing. you mxers sould to intens.

RedRacer44
11-11-2004, 10:36 PM
I drink a 50/50 mix of Gatorade and water....lots of it! Stretch out really good and then just relax. I always listen to CKYs "Disengage the Simulator" too before my race. Heh, for those of you who dont know...that song is off of Huevos 5 in the XC section w/ Borich, Smiley, etc. I'm not an XC racer but I absolutely love that song. It calms me down and I'm usually humming it when I'm at the starting line.

KILLAQuad
11-12-2004, 09:39 AM
Pre Race... Define how long before Race is Pre race....

Mine for 2 hrs before the race is get everything ready on the quad.... Take that PooPoo:D .....awwwwwwwwww........ make sure everything is ready on the quad again....... make sure my buddies are ready to go as well.... sit on my quad and putt around on it... just at a slow pace nothing fast just get the engine going and get my nerves out of the way.....drink Gatorade and water...... Then comes the Start line and i get so HYPED that i black out until the flag drops......

I guess that is first year racer for ya........:devil:

NEXT YEAR NEEDS TO HURRY UP AND GET HERE...............:macho :D