PDA

View Full Version : does anyone here play paint ball

Honda400exrox
11-10-2004, 05:35 PM
does any one here play paintball if so what kind do u like to play speed ball or scenario and what kind of gun do u have?

i have a Tippman 98 custom and i like scenario games:blah: :D

lol
11-10-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
does any one here play paintball if so what kind do u like to play speed ball or scenario and what kind of gun do u have?

i have a Tippman 98 custom and i like scenario games:blah: :D

i have a 98, i like scenario too

250xridamatt
11-10-2004, 05:50 PM
(raises hand) i have a 98 with a few goodies. I play woodsball and a few indoor places. Too bad all the guys i plays with have flatline and egrip a-5s. Tippmann guns are made 10 minutes from my house. And i went to school with one of his many daughters.

SixthFloorFreak
11-10-2004, 06:02 PM
i play woodsball usually during the winter months to stay fit.

my gat is a black Spyder Shutter with a Spudnuk'l bolt and J&J Ceramic 12" barrel. nothing special, but it gets the job done

wheeltrax
11-10-2004, 06:27 PM
I play, we either play capture the flag, last man standing.. or just all out giv r hell. I use a cheap gun, but it works. its a PMI trracer S/A

440ex kid
11-10-2004, 06:39 PM
I have an autococker, 14 inch two piece barrel i made myself. Also milled it. It has and sto ram and I am machining a new bolt also. I play mostly speedball.

CEET400ex
11-10-2004, 06:47 PM
I play mostly with a big group of friends around here....mostly after winter and some scenario games at bigger fields. I currently have an A-5 with a 14in Smart Parts barrel, DOP expansion chamber, and a macroline hose setup. We mostly just woodsball at local friends' land so I dont feel the need for a better gun.

TheFontMaster
11-10-2004, 08:21 PM
I do. I have a tippman 98 custom. I play alot of woods ball, and speed ball. One of my friends set up this wickid speed ball coures in his backyard. It's so much fun.

mgaskey
11-10-2004, 09:19 PM
yeah i play, some speedball and woods ball. I have a smarts parts impulse with some goodies. man is paintball a rush!

wheeltrax
11-10-2004, 09:22 PM
its awesome to play. its fun to unload on friends, and not hurt them bad lol. I love playing paintball, too bad none of my friends play as much as they used to..
Money has gone into quads, trucks and other things, and time is going into work..

BlazingYamahaYz
11-10-2004, 09:23 PM
I used to play alot. I have a Spyder Compact Deluxe Java Editon. I did a couple of mods to it, still is a pretty sweet gun. No problems EVER with it. I love playing speedball, just like the faster pace and more intense action. I also used to ref tournys...it was good money but I stopped doing that this year.

airheadedduner
11-10-2004, 09:47 PM
I am getting out of playing right now and am selling all my stuff. The only gun I have left is my SF bodied Lvl.10 Warp feed automag. I played speedball. I also really enjoyed playing speedball at the local indoor arena with my 2 stock class VSC Phantoms. Talk about intense:cool:

Martin Blair
11-10-2004, 10:23 PM
We play local tournys with our 3-man team, I have a old spyder,but I play with a 2k2 timmy (New Dezigns bolt, ram, ect.). I play Sup-Air and Hyperball at local tournys and practice their, but woods at my friends house is ok.

trick450r
11-11-2004, 08:13 AM
I used to play with a fully modified 99' autococker .....i had nitro duck 68/4500 nitro tank, cp barrel,dye ultralite barrel, dye trigger frame, dye sticky grips,halo hopper, shocktech supafly bolt, ANS 3-way and shocktech supafly regulator and ram...all new ANS hoses, ANS vertical reg...ANS SS lines...Custom milled body...custom trigger job...(.5 millimeter triger pull) two finger blade trigger...ANS cocking knob, removed beaver tail...Ans reaper 6 inch cradle, ANS stiff trigger spring set...i was about to buy a freack barrel set and an e-blade but i decided i was 50 million times better at quad racing and sold her...im thinking about buying an impulse off my freind for $200....i'll never forget blasting people at 20 bps (balls per second) with that gun though...sigh....:devil:

MY450R
11-11-2004, 08:21 AM
i have a walmart gun:)

muddkitten
11-11-2004, 09:00 AM
i'm too dangerous with a paint ball gun!

Rootar
11-11-2004, 09:35 AM
i have a view loader orion i got it cause it was cheap but im gonna get the upgrade package for it then itll be cool i my my friend s have 98s and 98customs and one ahas a kingman spyder

we divide up one team on one side the creek one o the other but we usally cross the creek and go right on we just play till we run out and thiking of it we are playing tomorrow

dunnonuttin
11-11-2004, 12:18 PM
excellerator 3.5 with an aftermarket aluminum bolt. increases the bps (balls per second) rate. not the best but it was $200 and thats expensive enough for me

quad
11-11-2004, 12:38 PM
I play speedball and woods ball.For the woods,i use a tippman
A-5,w/response trigger,expansion chamber,flatline barrel,macro line,and other various parts.For speedball,I use an angel IR3,with a halo hopper,empire drop forward/on-off knob,carbon fiber nitro tank,with a custom milled delrin bolt.It ripsssssssssssssssssssss!:devil:

dunnonuttin
11-11-2004, 01:42 PM
im actually goin to go play saturday at my cousins church camp and test out the new bolt. it will be the first time ive played in a while. if anyone else is playin saturday at a church camp, im talkin about the deer lake church camp

stocktires
11-11-2004, 05:07 PM
I used to play a few years ago with an Apollo Angel LCD. I want to get back into it when I have the funds and get a new Angel Speed. Speedball all the way