PDA

View Full Version : Who here is in college?

Bush0102
11-09-2004, 09:21 PM
Where do you go, what year are you, what is your major and what do you plan on doing after school? And if you want, what is your football team ranked?:p

-I go to the University of Tennesse
(Next year i'll be at middle tennessee state)

-Im a freshman

-my major is agricultural economics with a minor in finance

-hopefully i'll go into farm credit or some kind of mortgage lending

-football is ranked 15 by the BCS (down from #8 after we lost both of our starting quarterbacks)

FourFiftyFour
11-09-2004, 09:23 PM
art institute of houston, im less than a year away from my degree, i am getting my graphic design major, and we dont have sports teams or any of that at my college bc my college is just full of freaks

Tommy 17
11-09-2004, 09:25 PM
WE ARE PENN STATE!!!

- I go to Penn State...

- Major is Mechanial Engineering

- Freshman

- Plans after college are to join the Air Force and become a pilot... with a engineering degree and my ASVAB scores i should get in... if not i'll go into the design of cars, planes, or something else who knows my degree has endless places to go... i'd really like to get into lockheed martin or something like that thou...

- Football team sucks so bad infinity is 2 small to rank them:p

yoshz400rider
11-09-2004, 09:28 PM
i go to California University of PA

I am majoring in business with a minor in economics

I hate school and I dont care about our football team because they all just think there the crap.

I am a freshman

NacsMXer
11-09-2004, 09:45 PM
I go to Marquette University in Milwaukee, i'm a sophomore, and a biomedical sciences major. After school, I hope to attend a chiropractic grad school for another 4 years.
And we don't have a football team, but we have a decent basketball team that made it to the final four last year.

44oEX
11-10-2004, 05:09 AM
University of moncton in N-B canada.
Mechanical engenner

my plans are to start a atv speed shop and make my own parts.

TRX250X
11-10-2004, 06:39 AM
I'm going to Purdue. Majoring in Soil and Crop Mgmt. I plan on becoming an Agronomist after college. I'm in my 5th year, but that's b/c I transferred here. Our football team was awesome winning it's first five, was ranked as high as 5th I think, and had a Heisman candidate. But I don't think we're ranked anymore after losing the last 4. And Orton is out with a bum leg.

shogun_98
11-10-2004, 08:05 AM
Inidiana University of Pennsylvania

Tommy 17
11-10-2004, 09:14 AM
i was at the purdue penn state game:blah:

zephead400ex
11-10-2004, 10:42 AM
I'll be at Wichita State University in the spring.

Junior

Major in Finance w/ an emphasis on Bank Management. I will be a Financial Advisor getting to play with other peoples money.

Don't have a football team, they were all killed in a 1980 plane crash in Colorado. The basketball team is pretty good though!

...or I could just become an alcoholic, I haven't decided yet:macho

250x#93
11-10-2004, 10:56 AM
Pennsylvania College of Technology, Williamsport Pa

Freshman

Toolmaking Technology for my major...

No football team we have soccer which i guess their doin good i dunno.

:ermm:

tamehart
11-10-2004, 11:07 AM
PENN STATE
Junior
Supply Chain and Mgt. Information Systems
PSU football is a young team...I will post our rank next year
After school, ha...to many options right now...

Quad18star
11-10-2004, 11:44 AM
Ahhh College ... the good old days . I used to go to Cambrian College up here in Ontario Canada . I did 2 years of Civil Engineering . I had the opportunity to go to University in Michigan to comtinue with Engineering and get my University degree and my Iron Ring but it just wasn't for me .

I might go back to school and take either Business course or go into Fish and Wildlife management or Forestry .

Not sure what our college team is ranked at right now ... probably not good .

ZSK
11-10-2004, 12:24 PM
I got to Baker College in Owosso, MI. I'm a sophmore studying Cadd drafting and technologies, I'll have my associates at the end of the school year. We don't have any sport teams.:ermm:

Scro
11-10-2004, 12:56 PM
University of North Alabama...sophomore...Major in Geography...hopefully go to FSU or Oklahoma to master in meteorology

QCquad83
11-10-2004, 12:59 PM
i'm at Western illinois university.....in macomb illinois.......i'm a junior and i'm majoring in supply chain mangement.........

Dust_1503
11-10-2004, 01:46 PM
I go to Ball State University---Muncie, IN

Sophomore

Majoring in Criminal Justice to either be a Conservation Officer or a County Cop either way its Law enforcement for me.

Our football team may be D1 but as for our ranking i better not mention.:ermm:

UMD400ex
11-10-2004, 03:01 PM
I go to UMass Dartmouth, kinda sucks but not too bad. I'm a marketing major and don't quite know what i'm going to do when i get out. The sports here aren't too bad, but nothing great.

cals400ex
11-10-2004, 05:16 PM
Southern Illinois University of Edwardsville

Senior

Major: Biology Medical sciences
Minor: Chemistry

My intentions of now are to attend Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine next year.

coryatver
11-10-2004, 05:34 PM
I go to Penn State Erie for Computer Engineering. Yeah I was at the penn state purdue game.. made me sick i thought they had it, i also went to the northwestern game last week.

Sandsjbyz22
11-10-2004, 08:18 PM
Youngstown State University
Sophmore
Major:Mechanical Engineering
Minor:Mathematics & Physics
Masters: Buisness(few years from now)

Football team is not to good

Plan to have my own business(not sure what but probably something with chassis and shock performance products designed and built by me).

parkers30
11-10-2004, 08:42 PM
I go to Kettering University in Flint, MI, I am a Sophomore Mecahnical Engineering major already working towards my career, hope to some sort of systems/machine design in the end, Ill be done in about 3 more years

Bush0102
11-10-2004, 08:44 PM
wow everyone is majoring in engineering....

parkers30
11-10-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by parkers30
I go to Kettering University in Flint, MI, I am a Sophomore Mecahnical Engineering major already working towards my career, hope to some sort of systems/machine design in the end, Ill be done in about 3 more years

oh yeah forgot part of my school program is required co-op's all through school, I work in a CAT plant in Peoria, IL but work for Advanced Technology Services, we do maintance and IT services

cals400ex
11-11-2004, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Bush0102
wow everyone is majoring in engineering....

this honestly doesn't surprise me at all coming off a ATV forum. i, myself, never really considered engineering. its not that i wouldn't like it but i think i rather do other things. my main concern is probably contradictory to most others: i don't want my job to be related to my hobbies. if my job had anything to do with cars or atv's, this would become work instead of fun.

derekhonda
11-11-2004, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Dust_1503
I go to Ball State University---Muncie, IN

Sophomore

Majoring in Criminal Justice to either be a Conservation Officer or a County Cop either way its Law enforcement for me.

Our football team may be D1 but as for our ranking i better not mention.:ermm:

Haha, you better double rap bud, BSU is the STD capital of college.

Im down at IU, Kelly school of business for those of you that have heard of it. Oh and about that football team of ours.....umm, we were real good in basket ball 3 years ago !

ltz400/400ex
11-11-2004, 07:13 AM
West Virginia University-Forest Resource Management.
Freshman, most likely tranferring home after semester do to troubles there.
We are ranked 13th by the BCS but there has not been a game to make the 13th a proud one. We are winning but just by luck. I look for a tough one against Boston college saturday, if we don't step it up.

250EXking
11-11-2004, 08:35 AM
Freshmen.

Kent State Univeristy.

Computer Science.

blu89ford
11-11-2004, 09:17 AM
im at YTI for motorcycle repair n technologies and im hung over

jesshamner
11-11-2004, 10:49 AM
Junior at Western Kentucky University.
Major: Geography/ Geographical Information Systems
Minor: City and Regional Planning
If things work out as planned, I'll be mapping and analyzing data for local, county, state, or federal gov't. There are private firms also such at Navtech that provide all maps for Mapquest. Football.....I wish I payed more attention. I couldn't tell if we've won or lost a game w/o looking at the website. I'm from Indiana and I'm going to school in Kentucky...I'm a basketball fan.

4strokin
11-11-2004, 11:27 AM
i go to radford university in virginia, where i am majoring in finance with a minor in economics, i am a senior and i hope to go to virginia tech to get my master of science with a consentration in finance

Lgnrider424
11-29-2004, 10:26 AM
im at northern michigan university and my major is out door recreation and that means when i graduate im moveing to alaska and giving guided snowmobile tours

Scro
11-29-2004, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Lgnrider424
im at northern michigan university and my major is out door recreation and that means when i graduate im moveing to alaska and giving guided snowmobile tours

is there money in that?

brooksgnm
11-29-2004, 11:38 AM
I'm goin to sinclair community college here in dayton. Goin for an automotive technology degree. If you are thinking about falling for their "best automotive program in the US" BS don't do it! I'm not impressed in the least... but I'm almost done so here I am lol.. When I get out.. I will likely get a job in a completely unrelated field :rolleyes: Cals is right.. mixing hobbies and work is a bad idea and I'm experiencing it first-hand. I can't wait to be DONE!