PDA

View Full Version : anyone remember

angieyes
11-09-2004, 07:13 PM
any1 remember what the name of that new site was that posted the other day

ILGNCC400EX
11-09-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by angieyes
any1 remember what the name of that new site was that posted the other day is this it wwwltanraptoridercantride

400exmom
11-09-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by ILGNCC400EX
is this it wwwltanraptoridercantride no no no i think she ment the one wwwILGNCC400exbumpinmefrombehindthenleavingmeinthe dustattherace c o m :eek: :eek: ....:mad:

LTandRaptorider
11-09-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by 400exmom
no no no i think she ment the one wwwILGNCC400exbumpinmefrombehindthenleavingmeinthe dustattherace c o m :eek: :eek: ....:mad:

I don't think that was it either... but a heck of a lot better than the site Dan remembered... :mad: :(

You just wait buddy... I'll be out to ride, and you better practice your mouth to mouth... and yes, I WILL have a chew in! :eek: :blah:

Ok Kim... I'll turn it back over to you getting bumped from behind... don't wanna know any more... :p

FourFiftyFour
11-09-2004, 08:03 PM
any1 remember what the name of that new site was that posted the other day

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm no :rolleyes:

ILGNCC400EX
11-10-2004, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I don't think that was it either... but a heck of a lot better than the site Dan remembered... :mad: :(

You just wait buddy... I'll be out to ride, and you better practice your mouth to mouth... and yes, I WILL have a chew in! :eek: :blah:

Ok Kim... I'll turn it back over to you getting bumped from behind... don't wanna know any more... :p i see your gettin better.bring marc and clyde me and the boys will givem a a good all day ride.no runnin up a tree for me this time:huh

angieyes
11-10-2004, 07:52 AM
i see your gettin better.bring marc and clyde me and the boys will givem a a good all day ride.no runnin up a tree for me this time:huh o i c so ur gonna take after i slaved to get him better.....lolololol

ILGNCC400EX
11-10-2004, 11:23 AM
o i c so ur gonna take after i slaved to get him better.....lolololol na you can come to to keep him in line.we will let him lead so he wont get into trouble

LTandRaptorider
11-10-2004, 11:25 AM
na you can come to to keep him in line.we will let him lead so he wont get into trouble

You guys really know how to hurt someone... :(

bet I still get in trouble in the lead! :eek: :blah: :devil:

ILGNCC400EX
11-10-2004, 11:31 AM

bet I still get in trouble in the lead! :eek: :blah: :devil: youll be just fine;)

LTandRaptorider
11-10-2004, 08:56 PM

bet I still get in trouble in the lead! :eek: :blah: :devil:
noo u get into trouble when i'm in the lead. Damn it stop staring at my *** and ride. :p

angieyes
11-10-2004, 09:03 PM
noo u get into trouble when i'm in the lead. Damn it stop staring at my *** and ride. :p
ok damn it i didn't sign him out again so yes that post was from me

angieyes
11-10-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm no :rolleyes:
and u replied y

FourFiftyFour
11-10-2004, 09:30 PM
and u replied y

bc i can, and bc u replied to one of my threads bein a ***** so i replied to one of your threads in the same manner :rolleyes:

bansheeguy77
11-10-2004, 09:45 PM
bc i can, and bc u replied to one of my threads bein a ***** so i replied to one of your threads in the same manner :rolleyes:

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FourFiftyFour
11-10-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huh? lol

im just sayin that crap bc she just signed on here and said something snotty to one of my threads right away without reading it.......so im not going to keep my mouth shut and be nice now :)

bansheeguy77
11-10-2004, 09:51 PM
huh? lol

im just sayin that crap bc she just signed on here and said something snotty to one of my threads right away without reading it.......so im not going to keep my mouth shut and be nice now :)

lol sorry, reminds me of an old south park episode where timmy, and jimmy got in a fight. so now whenever there is almost a fight i scream cripple fight like cartman did :scary:

why cant we all be friends :)

FourFiftyFour
11-10-2004, 09:54 PM

why cant we all be friends :)

bc she was a complete ***** to me, im not gonna be friendly to anyone who is a *****

bansheeguy77
11-10-2004, 09:56 PM
bc she was a complete ***** to me, im not gonna be friendly to anyone who is a *****

ok....guess i will move on and try to find another new good deed to do for the day that is easier....you seem pretty set on your opinion of her :chinese:

FourFiftyFour
11-10-2004, 09:59 PM
ok....guess i will move on and try to find another new good deed to do for the day that is easier....you seem pretty set on your opinion of her :chinese:

lol anyone who comes on here and says crap about me without knowing who iam, yeah i wont have a good opinion of them.....

:scary: :scary:

bansheeguy77
11-10-2004, 10:01 PM
in what thread, give me a name, link or just tell me what was said. i always like to read the controversial stuff haha :devil:

JUSTINcredible
11-10-2004, 10:03 PM
sound like some 5 yr old throwing a hissy fit or somthing.

bansheeguy77
11-10-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible

thats a BURN

FourFiftyFour
11-10-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible

haha if she said the same thing to u, u wouldnt like her either

im not throwing a fit, im just being a ***** back to her bc i feel like it

n00b on a 400ex
11-11-2004, 12:07 AM
haha if she said the same thing to u, u wouldnt like her either

im not throwing a fit, im just being a ***** back to her bc i feel like it

i got an idea, wield double crutches, hop on one foot, and beat her *** down!, then elbow drop, WWE style :devil:

300EX
11-11-2004, 12:26 AM

Ok Kim... I'll turn it back over to you getting bumped from behind... don't wanna know any more... :p
:huh :huh :huh :eek2:

LTandRaptorider
11-11-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by 300EX
:huh :huh :huh :eek2:

Now don't get too excited over that post... just meant my buddy may have to revive me since I seem to be accident prone...

Ok, back to the mud wrestling... :p :rolleyes:

markk
11-11-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
no no no i think she ment the one wwwILGNCC400exbumpinmefrombehindthenleavingmeinthe dustattherace c o m :eek: :eek: ....:mad:

Dano:mad: u bumpin ppl again!!!!! At least Bump them from the front not the BEHIND!!!!

LTandRaptorider
11-11-2004, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by markk
Dano:mad: u bumpin ppl again!!!!! At least Bump them from the front not the BEHIND!!!!

nope... not gonna say anything... huh uh... no way... :p

ILGNCC400EX
11-11-2004, 07:46 AM
no he didint hit you he didint smack you he rubbed you and son rubbins racen:D