PDA

View Full Version : Spurgeon/Lynnville, IN

cdalejef
11-09-2004, 11:46 AM
Hey guys, I just got a call from the company that is leasing the property at Spurgeon IN and they tell me that this area is NOT open to the public. Anyone caught riding there will have action taken against them. Please tell anyone you know that rides in this area. There is a state ORV park on the other side of the road that you can ride on for a small fee.

jcsact
11-09-2004, 03:15 PM
There is no State ORV at this time in the area it is in the works but could be some time before it is or if ever will be opened to ride on.

If I hear anything new I will keep you posted. Our group www.LincolnCountryTrialRiders.com ride there quit a bit and we are also in with a group that is trying to have the state turn this into a State Riding Area. That groups name is Warrick County Recreational Development. www.WCRD.org is there website.

hardkoratvmxr
11-21-2004, 12:32 PM
thanks jeff i was thinkin bout goin up there next weekend but i guess i will juss have to go to daniel boone mx DANG!!

MX_Racer_20
11-22-2004, 06:58 PM
I live about 45 mins from there and i was always told that you were allowed to ride on one side but not the other. One side the dnr is over and the others not and i was told u couldn't ride on the dnr side.