PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Personal Goals/Achievements !!!

markk
11-09-2004, 08:58 AM
Alright earlier this year, somone asked what everyones personal goals where!! Alright lets see how everyone has done??

My goals where to pull a top 10 at my local track, and I ended the season in 5th place at the track, And I held my 2nd place in District 17 quad-b H.S. And i wanted to finish a GNCC in the top 10, But the closest that i came was 10th at Crawfordsville, and a 12 At Rausch Creek!

dirtmomma
11-09-2004, 09:07 AM
Hmmm I kinda remember that thread I'm trying to think what my goals were LOL, I obviously didn't reach them LMAO ;) as for my son it was probably to win the Youth 200cc championship AND HE DID!!!! Now this years goal is to win the or get on the podium int he 250-350 open 4 stroke class :) & do well on the fofiddy :devil: MY goal is too not WIPE OUT on the fofiddy if I race it at all LOL :)

Shawn H
11-09-2004, 11:38 AM
I achieved almost all my goals:

Win the 12hrs of america in the B-class

I wanted to Win the D-23 championship in B-class but had to settle for 2nd since I dnf'd the last race and all I would have to do was finish the last race and I would have won:mad:

I wanted to take a top 5 in the Iowa series and I clinched 1st with 1 race left for the year.

300racer
11-09-2004, 11:40 AM
as you already know markk I didn't achieve any goals except the 6th at PA. I didn't finishe one casey race without havin any problems lol. the only goal I had to achieve was leading over half the team race b4 I ran into problems and patty 440 lol.

quad_45
11-09-2004, 01:53 PM
I did pretty well on my achievements!

I wanted to be on the top 5 in the GNCC Womens class, finished 4th for the year!

I wanted to be on the podium, but I settled with a 8th overall at the Wisp!

Had a great season, met a lot of people, and made new friends! Can't ask for anything better than that! :D