PDA

View Full Version : Who's fired up about MHSC????

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Rdogg450
11-08-2004, 07:49 PM
Lets get it started! When is next years schedule coming out????:cool:

Carl Nevins
11-08-2004, 07:50 PM
there aint gonna be one.

Rdogg450
11-08-2004, 07:52 PM
Thanks for being positive Carl!........ lol:D

Carl Nevins
11-08-2004, 08:03 PM
were gonna have to drive to iowa.

Rdogg450
11-08-2004, 08:05 PM
Oh well! Tawnee is there. Ft.Dodge is a cool town.

Lets make this happen and i better start saving now.
Curtis Sparks pipes are junk! lol

Johnny & Monica
11-08-2004, 09:37 PM
Pee on the mo. series you guys save some $$$$ An go to to Iowa where your treated like real atver`s An not lawn mowers for the bikes:rolleyes:

tprender
11-09-2004, 07:02 AM
Just for your info, the schedule for the MHSC will be done on the 20th. It all depends on what promoters want to do ATV's this year. I am hoping on some changes for the next year. will just have to wait and see what comes out of the meeting on the 20th.
You can talk all that you want, but it does nothing. when you talk to a promoter or join a club that put's the races on then you have a voice and your opitions will be heard more.

Carl Nevins
11-09-2004, 07:10 AM
your always to fing serious tman

Rdogg450
11-09-2004, 03:45 PM
Definitely want to hit more if not all of Iowas races next year!:)

shep
11-09-2004, 04:04 PM
:bandit: all you guys go on up to iw. thats just less lap traffic for BIG-DADDY!!!!!:devil: :blah: :blah:

Carl Nevins
11-09-2004, 06:30 PM
lap traffic, you so fast:ermm:

shep
11-09-2004, 06:49 PM
:bandit: I AM I AM !!:devil: :devil:

Carl Nevins
11-09-2004, 07:01 PM
i saw you at the ironman how'd ya do?

QUADROOKIE
11-09-2004, 07:36 PM
IOWA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shep
11-09-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Carl Nevins
i saw you at the ironman how'd ya do? :bandit:i crashed on the 3rd lap and broke my helmet, after running 3rd in the pro-am class,what class did you race and how did you do?

geogeorge
11-09-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
IOWA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Iowa rules why did it take you over 15 years to cachup with missouri?

You know what we call Iowa races in Missouri don't you?

Tracktion.

See you guys next year :)

QUADROOKIE
11-09-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
If Iowa rules why did it take you over 15 years to cachup with missouri?

You know what we call Iowa races in Missouri don't you?

Tracktion.

See you guys next year :)

Well, it may have taken us 15 years to catch up, but it took less than a season to surpass!!!!!!:D

shep
11-09-2004, 08:15 PM
:bandit: all this stuff back and fourth about which one is better is silly. mhsc has probs but is still a good series. give iw. time and they will have probs to but will still be fun as well, because its about the friends you make ,bottom line!!!! not so much the racin!!

geogeorge
11-09-2004, 08:16 PM
Well, it may have taken us 15 years to catch up, but it took less than a season to surpass!!!!!!:D

not even close. lets see if your still around in 15 more years.

geogeorge
11-09-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by shep
:bandit: all this stuff back and fourth about which one is better is silly. mhsc has probs but is still a good series. give iw. time and they will have probs to but will still be fun as well, because its about the friends you make ,bottom line!!!! not so much the racin!!

Friends like you old man?

so what are you now 35?

tell the better half I said hi.

dirtriderex
11-09-2004, 08:21 PM
Wow, next year Iowa races are gonna be big:devil:

QUADROOKIE
11-09-2004, 08:22 PM
not even close. lets see if your still around in 15 more years.
Have you been to an Iowa race? Seems alot of the Mo. riders think they are better than Mo's. Im not trying to start a war, just wondering why they like Iowas better. Dont get me wrong, I am just glad we have a series here now. I am just proud that there are a bunch of experienced racers from surrounding states that are saying we have the best series going in the area and only been doing it a season. Someone has mentioned a combined series between Ia Mn and Mo I beleive it was. Eventually, that could be a very, very good thing I think.

shep
11-09-2004, 08:28 PM
:bandit: mhsc pramoters arnt smart enough to combine with other series. that would mean more turn out and more money!!!!

QUADROOKIE
11-09-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by dirtriderex
Wow, next year Iowa races are gonna be big:devil:

YEP!!!!!!!:cool:

Johnny & Monica
11-09-2004, 09:25 PM
I`m sorry didnt mean to start another smack talking war:devil: But racing season is over an my quad is wore out an I`m bored nothing new on the racing forums:( Dieing around here till spring.
But the Iowa series does kick *** an really great people running it who aint a bunch of snobs An the top 10 ALWAYS trophy an the top 5 gets grap bags of several goodies an its a class act ran deal.But on the other hand mo. has some great people who race the series . An alot of good freinds Ive made at both series I`ll hit as many mo. races as we can But our main priority is doing the whole Iowa series mainly because they have the kids classes for my 8 an 11 year old an they get points an get a chance to race also.Plus the Iowa Trophy`s are GNCC quality Trophy`s
See you guy`s at both next year :D

QUADROOKIE
11-09-2004, 09:33 PM
What do you think about next year? How many added races to Iowas series? How many more racers do you think will participate? I hope to make a few of em.

Johnny & Monica
11-09-2004, 09:36 PM
I hope another 2-4 An I bet there be even more racers this year. Are you going to the banquet sat.?

motoboy66
11-09-2004, 09:39 PM
All I know is that I a m having racing withdrawl! I haven't been able to race, or even ride in about 5 weeks. This sucks. I can't wait until next year and the first race, whereever it is IA, MO, or IL. I think the best thing for IA and MO is to have the races on different weekends, so those who want never have to chose what race to go to. It looks like the IA are a good start, but the MO races are a blast, just need a few changes. I go to races to see friends, and do some riding. I hope the scheduals com out soon, as I need to pt in requests for days off.

QUADROOKIE
11-09-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by mikeracerx34
I hope another 2-4 An I bet there be even more racers this year. Are you going to the banquet sat.?
No, I wish I was, but friday is my 28th b-day, and my daughters 7th b-day is sat, and she having a rollerskating party so Ill be busy all weekend. Maybe try to do some riding at Bussey sunday tho, post info on the banquet tho!!!!!

Johnny & Monica
11-09-2004, 09:50 PM
If your wanting a fix mo. has a winter series
http://www.hillbillygp.com/hillbillygp/forum/display_forum.asp

An at the bottom of mo. in ark. they got a good race coming up a 100 mile team race or you can do it solo we just got a flier on it . Its nov. 27th I believe . look here WWW.RFGP.COM

Johnny & Monica
11-09-2004, 09:57 PM
No, I wish I was, but friday is my 28th b-day, and my daughters 7th b-day is sat, and she having a rollerskating party so Ill be busy all weekend. Maybe try to do some riding at Bussey sunday tho, post info on the banquet tho!!!!!

O Dont worry about that cant keep the camera out of Monica`s hands:D Happy B-day to you both I had my 40th at a Iowa race this year,an Momma B ( Pam Burrows ) had here 58th b-day at one too oohhhhh I mean 48th B-day both of us at each Waukon race

burrows
11-09-2004, 10:09 PM
Are the kids racing as a team also? I can think of a team that would do good at this. But we are going to do some chain modifications. lol. Momma B

Johnny & Monica
11-09-2004, 10:14 PM
I dont know if they have kids teams or not but they got parents & kids teams. You an Micheal should give it a try momma B:blah:

burrows
11-09-2004, 10:19 PM
Oh yes get real. Have you forgotten I don't know how to ride his with a clutch. I ride our utility with an automatic. The only kind to have. And it is four-wheel drive. I am just a picture taken, pit momma. I do that job better than trying to race. I would be up a tree or waiting for everyone to get away from me on the start up and then taking off. lol..... momma b

motoboy66
11-09-2004, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the link to the 100 mile race. Its a long drive, but looks like a good race. hopefuly I can get off work

Carl Nevins
11-10-2004, 06:39 AM
why does everyone got to get there panties in a bunch over this subject. who cares let's go to all of them, see each other,drink beer, bull **** and go racing. RDOGG knowing eveyones got jungle i mean cabin fever you gonna just start stirrin the pot again

hey shep i raced c 25+ made one lap i would have walked over but it was to muddy.

QUADROOKIE
11-10-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
Dont forget about the Illinois racers as well in a "BI STATE shoot out" I like it:eek2:

Maybe have one race in each of the 4 states, Ia Il Mo Mn scattered throughout the year, with one final "season Championship" race at a central location........i.e. IOWA LOL!! You have to race all 5 races to place overall, and pool together the states funds and give killer awards for these races. That would be cool.:cool:

shep
11-10-2004, 04:54 PM
:bandit: who is gonna organise and work these races?if you do this i got the ill track ready to go!!!!!

geogeorge
11-10-2004, 07:04 PM
:bandit: who is gonna organise and work these races?if you do this i got the ill track ready to go!!!!!

Shep you don't have a track you have a death trap.

I for one would work your track and have fun counting the guys as the get taken out.

geogeorge
11-10-2004, 07:15 PM
hay rookie to answer your question as to if I raced a iowa race no.

I just came back to racing this year after going back to school. look forward to a race or two next year.

As for who has the better seires don't know. I do know this, would you feel the same if you did not get all the free bees?

I have put years of hard work into getting the numbers up in the quads in MO and not many know the battles that have taken place better then me a a few others. YOUR benifitiing from my hard work.

What have you done for me? Dog my state, my work, and my efforts. Have you put on a race? Try working for months on a track, getting stuff for the riders, and pulling it off with out someone *****ing then come back and tell me how great you think you are.

Free bees not standing. I would put some of the Mo tracks up agains any any were for pure fun, and challange to the rider skill.

If shep could get a race at his track I would have to vote it the best over all.

the funnest race I'v been to would be the one scott did in ILL. thanks man had a blast.

So time will tell. after all we have to be doing something right to have been here for as long as we have.

QUADROOKIE
11-10-2004, 07:50 PM
Ok, first, Im sorry if I made itr sound like I was dogging Mo. That part, (iowa rules, better than Mo,} was all meant in harmless fun. I do not doubt that you work hard, and put on an outstanding series down there. And I am very greatful that your, along with many others' hard work has made racing what it is today. Again, all I can go by is the handful of class-act riders from Mo., that are now mainly focused on the Iowa series and what they have said and how they have compared the two. I am sure our series has learned alot from you, and hopefully you can learn from our series to make them both the best they can be. I know sometimes its hard to say what you mean on here and have it taken in the context that was intended. If you ask Snowgasm, or mikexracer, or anyone at z400 central, they will tell you that Im not one to start crap about anything. So, again, no harm intended, and sorry if it came off that way.

shep
11-10-2004, 08:10 PM
:bandit: we all have been back and forth over witch is better, who cares!!! lets go race and have fun, maybe see some boobies, drink some beer,you know the cool chit!!!

Rdogg450
11-10-2004, 08:19 PM
See some boobies???? Where ?? Which race?? I'm there!:D

Rdogg450
11-10-2004, 08:22 PM
Motoboy

Let me know if you head to that 100 mile race i'm sure we can round some racers up to go...!

:huh

QUADROOKIE
11-10-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
See some boobies???? Where ?? Which race?? I'm there!:D

Now we're talkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

motoboy66
11-10-2004, 08:24 PM
if i can get off work, I will be there. I will let you know when it ets closer.

Rdogg450
11-10-2004, 08:26 PM
Sounds good cause i got confused at the website and have no idea when or where it is. I'm assuming southern Missouri near Branson.:(

shep
11-10-2004, 08:29 PM
Sounds good cause i got confused at the website and have no idea when or where it is. I'm assuming southern Missouri near Branson.:( :bandit:i thought it said Vanburin!!

Rdogg450
11-10-2004, 08:33 PM
Oh ok.... VanBurin it is ... So where is that?? lol:confused:

shep
11-10-2004, 08:36 PM
:bandit: all i can tell you is it is way the hell down south and west, best i can tell you!!

Rdogg450
11-10-2004, 08:38 PM
Oh the dreaded hop skip and a jump down I-44!!! Nice!:p

motoboy66
11-10-2004, 09:01 PM
Its at Fort Smith Arkansas. It is about a 6 hour drive, but is right off I-44. The 6 hours is if you do the speed limit, but we all know we drive what the sign says. It looks like it will be a good race, i hope work lets me leave, I hven't riden since the last race at Flat River.

Johnny & Monica
11-10-2004, 09:42 PM
GEOFF You aint been to Iowa because your scared of the butt kicking I owe you from park hills :D :D :D :D
Lets argue over which is the better quad the yfz450 or the trx450r:devil:
Or which state has bigger breasted women:blah:

The flatriver race is rigth in the corner of ok. mo. ark. Really not that far trying to make it myself self but may have my kids from the other side of the state that weekend,But Monica wants to go down there an get married that weekend an go racing so the ball is in the air,
Geoff are we going to hook up an do any riding this winter :confused: Just how fast of a ol`boy are you:p or are you skeered. Just funnin with you dont get those black spandex monkey *** shorts in a bunch :eek2:

Carl Nevins
11-10-2004, 10:36 PM
goergeyboy settle down trigger. none of us are out for a freebie nor are we bashing another series this thread was started for people like us to laugh at people like you who take this SPORT way to serious.

geogeorge
11-11-2004, 08:47 AM
GEOFF You aint been to Iowa because your scared of the butt kicking I owe you from park hills :D :D :D :D
Lets argue over which is the better quad the yfz450 or the trx450r:devil:
Or which state has bigger breasted women:blah:

The flatriver race is rigth in the corner of ok. mo. ark. Really not that far trying to make it myself self but may have my kids from the other side of the state that weekend,But Monica wants to go down there an get married that weekend an go racing so the ball is in the air,
Geoff are we going to hook up an do any riding this winter :confused: Just how fast of a ol`boy are you:p or are you skeered. Just funnin with you dont get those black spandex monkey *** shorts in a bunch :eek2:

If you thoughtI was fast onmy banshee well. now I have the 450 tuned in and she is ready to go.
and you can kiss those black monkey *** shorts when I pass your old slow butt.

give me a call and I'm ready to riding. We have a big get togather on jan 1 every yaer at flatriver why don't you plan on comen down?

geogeorge
11-11-2004, 08:49 AM
goergeyboy settle down trigger. none of us are out for a freebie nor are we bashing another series this thread was started for people like us to laugh at people like you who take this SPORT way to serious.

Carl if i don't take it seriously who will?

Frank?

geogeorge
11-11-2004, 08:51 AM
hmmm, :eek2:
Thats all right geoff you can still run w/ us at splinter:blah:

YOu guys are the best at splinter. Well have to get togather and do some riding. I need you to show mw how to do the mx trak. I suck at that stuff. Love the woods and by the way your track ws such fun can't wait to get back there.

shep
11-12-2004, 04:04 PM
:bandit: :chinese: Why are you guys letting this thread die so soon , there has to be more to argue about!!!:devil: Like how you all ride like girls!!:D

geogeorge
11-12-2004, 04:15 PM
:bandit: :chinese: Why are you guys letting this thread die so soon , there has to be more to argue about!!!:devil: Like how you all ride like girls!!:D

If I remimber right shep didn't you get your butt kicked by a girl?

where and when is this race your talking about?

shep
11-12-2004, 04:26 PM
:bandit:the only time i have ever been beat by a girl is when i broke down!!!can you say that!!!!:devil: :devil:

geogeorge
11-12-2004, 05:32 PM
:bandit:the only time i have ever been beat by a girl is when i broke down!!!can you say that!!!!:devil: :devil:

there was this time in ohio...but were talking racing.

Johnny & Monica
11-12-2004, 05:53 PM
An Shep there was a 12 hour race acouple weeks ago an I believe there was 3 girls who beat us both:mad: :mad: But we can blame that on are team mates huh?Or because you was farming out on a utility huh?:devil:

Oh also congradulations in mo. 30+ class 1st place season points.Whos number one:confused:

shep
11-12-2004, 06:33 PM
:bandit: we broke a spindle on the farm bike hints (breakdown) and i wish i was the +30 points leader ,i ended up 2nd by one freakin point!!!!!:mad: and got 13th overall!!and those three girls can spank me any time, i mean beat me any time!!

geogeorge
11-13-2004, 06:25 AM
:bandit: we broke a spindle on the farm bike hints (breakdown) and i wish i was the +30 points leader ,i ended up 2nd by one freakin point!!!!!:mad: and got 13th overall!!and those three girls can spank me any time, i mean beat me any time!!

Don't that suck shep

how can you be 13 overall and still losse the class.

I got 8th in class with only three races. not bad. I'm fired up and ready to go. bring on the season. lets race.

shep
11-13-2004, 04:51 PM
:bandit: i maneged to beat Stanly inthe over all but he beat me in the class!! one point difference!!!

tprender
11-13-2004, 06:26 PM
You got 8th in the class for the year. Well, let's look at the class. there was an average of 9 riders in the class for the year and a total of only 25 people rode in the class total all year. I don't know if I would be talking that loud after looking at the numbers for the class.
Just think that there was another set of girls that can ride faster than them. The JPMX girls were good and the ALBA girls, what can we say that has not been said about there riding ability and speed.

geogeorge
11-13-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by tprender
You got 8th in the class for the year. Well, let's look at the class. there was an average of 9 riders in the class for the year and a total of only 25 people rode in the class total all year. I don't know if I would be talking that loud after looking at the numbers for the class.
Just think that there was another set of girls that can ride faster than them. The JPMX girls were good and the ALBA girls, what can we say that has not been said about there riding ability and speed.

ya tom but it was on only three races out of what 9 races the other guys raced. also any time you think you would like to bring your bike out and race I'm up for the challage. also keep in mind that I have not raced or riden in three years and I'm on a totaly stock bike. hell tom I could kick you old but on a moped.

ya shep it sucks to beat someone in the over alls and lose the class to them. been there done that.

Carl Nevins
11-14-2004, 12:10 AM
go tom, got tom, take your bike i'll run your bikr and do some smokin, he wants it i'll give it to him 2 or 4 what's your pref georgyboy. name time/place

Johnny & Monica
11-14-2004, 01:31 AM
I want a piece of all this action now :D

geogeorge
11-14-2004, 08:38 AM
go tom, got tom, take your bike i'll run your bikr and do some smokin, he wants it i'll give it to him 2 or 4 what's your pref georgyboy. name time/place

Tell you what carl. If scott is willing to lay out a track for us I'll be more then glade to go heads up with you any time. I have no problem with serving you crow.

If scott can do that then I guess you'll just have to wait till the start of the mo season for me to feed you crow. just smile as I blow by you.

motoboy66
11-14-2004, 12:00 PM
I want in too, just so I can ride.

rpmquad
11-14-2004, 12:59 PM
i have a practice loop in bartlet ia...nutral location...no unfair advantage...you can go head to head and the rest of us can wager :D

Rdogg450
11-14-2004, 02:40 PM
Now this is the posts i like to see...... lol! Lets get this party started!

Whoever wins your race gets a plaque from the promoter at Newark! NICE!:cool:

Johnny & Monica
11-14-2004, 02:58 PM
Hey I'll throw in a couple boxes of Frosted Flakes which include a free Sponge Bob Squarepants watches.:D :p

geogeorge
11-14-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by rpmquad
i have a practice loop in bartlet ia...nutral location...no unfair advantage...you can go head to head and the rest of us can wager :D

post directions and I'm there. have things next weekend and the 28 but after that I'm game for a road trip. have a camp fire would hate for carl to eat cold crow.

geogeorge
11-14-2004, 03:39 PM
Now this is the posts i like to see...... lol! Lets get this party started!

Whoever wins your race gets a plaque from the promoter at Newark! NICE!:cool:

Man that is just cold. I saw the plaques from newark. I now know why the call it hell.

geogeorge
11-14-2004, 03:41 PM
Hey I'll throw in a couple boxes of Frosted Flakes which include a free Sponge Bob Squarepants watches.:D :p

Johnny do frosted flakes go with crow? would hate for carl to get sick.:D

Johnny & Monica
11-14-2004, 03:46 PM
You use the flakes to roll the crow in before it's deep fried.:D

geogeorge
11-14-2004, 03:51 PM
deep fried crow for carl? hell I thought I was being nice even letting him have it cooked and now your going to deep fry it for him. So long as you serv it to him in the out house I don't care how its done. If the boy is going to talk sh*t to me he can eat with it.

Carl Nevins
11-14-2004, 04:07 PM
nobody can take jokes? i like crow deep fried

shep
11-14-2004, 04:17 PM
:bandit: Now this is quality entertianment!!!:D :D

rpmquad
11-14-2004, 05:35 PM
you two agree on a date and give me a day or two so i can go down and mark the track...it is right off interstate 29 very easy to get to...some natural terrain jumps,off camber,tight woods,some hills and open field....i will even put up a 50 dollar gift certificate to the winner :devil: ...just to help get the ball rolling lol

Johnny & Monica
11-14-2004, 06:42 PM
Go on an make that 50.00 out to me Ron I`m taking them both on my daugthers trx90 :D Sence my yfz is in 5 boxes

geogeorge
11-14-2004, 07:03 PM
Go on an make that 50.00 out to me Ron I`m taking them both on my daugthers trx90 :D Sence my yfz is in 5 boxes

Go a head and race the 90 johnny. so long as its you on it I'm not worried. put your little girl on it and you might have me nervis.

Looks like carl is already trying to back out. he said he was just joking in the post earlier. Looks like I will have to wait till the start of the missouri races and let the kid know how fast a old guy can be.

geogeorge
11-14-2004, 07:07 PM
you two agree on a date and give me a day or two so i can go down and mark the track...it is right off interstate 29 very easy to get to...some natural terrain jumps,off camber,tight woods,some hills and open field....i will even put up a 50 dollar gift certificate to the winner :devil: ...just to help get the ball rolling lol

sounds like a great place. hell if there is some were to stay I would not mind coming up just to ride with you and get some seat time in. I like the tight woods and stuff. as for the gift certificate keep it and give it to someone that can use it like a newbee that dosen't have alot of money to race with.

just have a warm place for me to gear up and I'll be happy.

Lets make it real fun wait till there is 8 inches of snow on the ground.

Johnny & Monica
11-14-2004, 07:39 PM
I`ll tell you what well go up to rons its about a hour north of me geoff (RPMQUAD) An me you an Carl will square off on the trx90`s We got 3 off them But I get my sons it`s a 108 bigbore with cam an carb.:devil: How do you like me now:devil:

Johnny & Monica
11-14-2004, 07:43 PM
But get my quad back together Maybe we can talk RPMQUAD Ron into inviting us up for a good ride then come back down here for some riding we`ve got acople of good spots if the deer hunters would hurry up with the season:(

geogeorge
11-14-2004, 08:45 PM
I`ll tell you what well go up to rons its about a hour north of me geoff (RPMQUAD) An me you an Carl will square off on the trx90`s We got 3 off them But I get my sons it`s a 108 bigbore with cam an carb.:devil: How do you like me now:devil:

Johnny i'm all for this one. You weight more then i do so you can have the big bore. I found that motor is not always were its at. but if nothing else it would be funny as hell to see.

I game now just carl (or shoud it be carol) to go for it and we have a race. By the way will the 90s go a hour and half with out stopping fopr gas?

Johnny & Monica
11-14-2004, 08:55 PM
I want in on the 90 action too. Me and Johnny are tied 1-1 at KnobbyHillMX parents race on the 90's. I think I could wrap this up real easy.

Monica:p

rpmquad
11-14-2004, 09:35 PM
:( all i have is my daughters 50cc lol....i am done ridding more then likely untill feb....but if you guys want to come up before spring i would gladly meet you there...plus it would be nice to get some opinions on my lay out...also no amenities so if you want heat you will have to bring it with you lol...the land is a friend of mines and i can do as i wish with the trails :D .

Rdogg450
11-14-2004, 09:43 PM
Wow! This is really starting to get organized! Pretty soon we'll all be making a winter roadtrip. :D

Johnny & Monica
11-14-2004, 09:47 PM
Dont worry Ron I`LL BRING YOU SOMETHING TO RIDE 400EX???

motoboy66
11-15-2004, 12:35 PM
Have heat, will travle. Sounds like a good way to start a new season. Just try to make it a 3 day weekend. Could be a heck of a good time.

Johnny & Monica
11-15-2004, 02:04 PM
And here's the trophy girl. Thanks Rich from ********.

geogeorge
11-15-2004, 02:15 PM
And here's the trophy girl. Thanks Rich from ********.

woman that look like that are the reason I gave up drinking.

Man I'm game for a heads up one class winners take all preseason race. I have some old trophys to give out and hell I might even be able to come up with a door prize or two.

Scott if the creek is avalable that would be great. I like the old corse you had it was fun, lots of woods and stuff. Everyone would have to be on there best behavor and keep it honest. But hay I really don't care were I'm game for a race any were.

lets see what we can do.

shep
11-15-2004, 03:09 PM
:bandit: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

shep
11-15-2004, 03:12 PM
:bandit: that trophy girl looks like Johny Galiger!!:confused: ..................SHES A HOTTIE!!!:ermm:

Johnny & Monica
11-15-2004, 03:21 PM
That is Gallagher, Monica swiped it off the ********.

shep
11-15-2004, 03:39 PM
That is Gallagher, Monica swiped it off the ********. :bandit: just went and looked, did you see the one on the bike!!!! thats just wrong on so many levels!!!:devil:

geogeorge
11-15-2004, 03:56 PM
How many beers would that take now jamie and carl your not included because we all know you 2 would say "No beers":D

I think this one should be done in cags.

Hell that is a three bagger at least.

Scott you up for the head to head race? Let us know. I think it would be a blast. I'll even throught in some prize money. an't got a lot but I'll kick in 50 bucks for the winner

shep
11-15-2004, 05:22 PM
:bandit: geoff are you counting on carls bike breaking down?:devil: because if not you might as well just give him the 50 and get drunk!!! hope he is nice enough to buy!!:devil: :chinese:

Rdogg450
11-15-2004, 05:36 PM
Come on surely we can get a trophy girl of better quality than that! LOL! 5-6 beers max! :rolleyes:

geogeorge
11-15-2004, 06:52 PM
:bandit: geoff are you counting on carls bike breaking down?:devil: because if not you might as well just give him the 50 and get drunk!!! hope he is nice enough to buy!!:devil: :chinese:

I'v checked the times I can take this guy. hell shep I got the yfz dailed in and ready to go. :macho

geogeorge
11-15-2004, 06:59 PM
one other thing shep. the 50 is for if we get a race going at the creek. scott was thinking he might do a pre season one and have all the guys that would like to race come and run. you know allof us in one class. So I could kick your b*tt and carls at the same time.:D

geogeorge
11-16-2004, 07:33 AM
Oh Oh geoff you broke out the shovel now huh:D
You really scooping it out :ermm:

I'v got big boots so I can pille it hi.
Besides if your going to talk trash you might as well go for the gusto don't you think.

shep
11-16-2004, 02:59 PM
one other thing shep. the 50 is for if we get a race going at the creek. scott was thinking he might do a pre season one and have all the guys that would like to race come and run. you know allof us in one class. So I could kick your b*tt and carls at the same time.:D :bandit: dident i lap you at Flat river!!!:D :devil:

geogeorge
11-16-2004, 03:48 PM
:bandit: dident i lap you at Flat river!!!:D :devil:

no. sorry shep. I have stayed on the led lap with everyone but a few pros. and that was only at one race. burkharts that they got by me. besides everyone knows you'll break down.:devil:

shep
11-16-2004, 04:14 PM
:bandit: I havent broke down this season, crashed but not broke down!!lets have a friendly race at my place 12/11 and bring your 50!!:D :devil: say 5 laps!!:muscle: :muscle:

geogeorge
11-16-2004, 04:27 PM
thats kind of home feild advantage don't youthink? besides shep you know your faster then me butI'm game cuz you never know what may happend. mom going ot have lunch?

shep
11-16-2004, 04:32 PM
:bandit: mom always takes care of me and the boys!!!:D

geogeorge
11-16-2004, 04:43 PM
sounds like fun. I hope you will let me ride more then just 5 laps infront of you thought. If I'm going to drive down there I would like to make a day of it. Now, you were going to race moms utillaty quad right and not you yfz?

keep me posted or give me a call. I really do like your place even thought it always sends me home with something broke.

geogeorge
11-17-2004, 02:24 PM
ha Shep. Larry has the parts you need. give him a call and see what you can work out. Hope you get the bike togather. when you do lets go riding. I'm fired up and ready to go.

shep
11-17-2004, 06:03 PM
:bandit: geoff, i need a phone # for larry !! please!!

geogeorge
11-17-2004, 07:02 PM
:bandit: geoff, i need a phone # for larry !! please!!

I'll pm you the number.

powerstroke
11-21-2004, 10:04 PM
who said sheps track is a deathtrap????:confused: nothin wrong with sheps track........good practice track. and shep 12/11 is nooooooooo good. there will be geese down then......and i will be shooting them in the lips..... Havent these guys figured out that summer is for racing and winter is for shooting mass amounts of waterfowl in the lips.........Matt

markk
11-21-2004, 10:16 PM
Pee on the mo. series you guys save some $$$$ An go to to Iowa where your treated like real atver`s An not lawn mowers for the bikes:rolleyes:

What is going on with the MO HS series????

powerstroke
11-21-2004, 10:25 PM
mark---the mo har scramble series is awesome. It has its small problems like any series does but it is a fantastic series and very competitive. You would meet tons of great people and get to race some great tracks.........you should check us out! You dont live all that far from me. I live in smithton Il. Matt

shep
11-22-2004, 09:56 AM
Mark ,p- stroke could not have put it better, the mo series is awsome!!what your reading is the people who have raced and been involved in racing the mo series for years,thier just talkin a little politics.come on over and check a couple of them out,you could ride with p-stroke or my self anytime!!and p-stoke i dont know why everyone is so worried about my track, i luv it!!!

geogeorge
11-22-2004, 10:02 AM
Mark ,p- stroke could not have put it better, the mo series is awsome!!what your reading is the people who have raced and been involved in racing the mo series for years,thier just talkin a little politics.come on over and check a couple of them out,you could ride with p-stroke or my self anytime!!and p-stoke i dont know why everyone is so worried about my track, i luv it!!!

Well put you two.

Shep Its not that I don't like your track. Heck I love riding there but so far I have lelf everytime with some thing broke.

So far only on the bike and not me.

I'm ready anytime. just let me knkow.

No pain no gain. I looking to get faster. Lets go SHep

markk
11-22-2004, 10:36 AM
I would like to give it a shot next year guys thanks for the invite, But my quads out for the winter now, It deserves a little TLC.

Hey shep, thanks for trying to help me out before Taylorville also, It looks like your boy did pretty good!!!!!

geogeorge
11-22-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by markk
I would like to give it a shot next year guys thanks for the invite, But my quads out for the winter now, It deserves a little TLC.

Hey shep, thanks for trying to help me out before Taylorville also, It looks like your boy did pretty good!!!!!

You have got untill Feb 26 so get to work. We don't take no for a answer.

WE trun Shep losse on all no shows.:macho

shep
11-22-2004, 01:08 PM
geoff you realy need spell check!!!

geogeorge
11-22-2004, 01:46 PM
geoff you realy need spell check!!!

you don't have a lot of room to be talking shep.

shep
11-22-2004, 02:52 PM
geoff read my threads and do a spellcheck!!if i cant spell it Angie can!! ha ha

geogeorge
11-22-2004, 04:11 PM
geoff read my threads and do a spellcheck!!if i cant spell it Angie can!! ha ha

So what your saying is is that I need Angie.

besides have read and you yourself have said you can't spell. I have never said I could spell shep.

After all I am Dyslexic.

shep
11-22-2004, 08:10 PM
Pee on the mo. series you guys save some $$$$ An go to to Iowa where your treated like real atver`s An not lawn mowers for the bikes:rolleyes: so your saying you wont be at any mo races cuz they suck!!!every one keeps bashen the mo serries and now people are asken whats wrong with mo,,,,,nothin is wrong except the iowa races are a closer drive for you!! nobody is bashing the iowa series so please dont bash ours!!!there are some small probs that need worked out but nothing to keep people from coming and haveing a good time!!

rpmquad
11-22-2004, 08:56 PM
what races are in northren mo.?may try to hit one or two on the off weekends from ia. would like to go back there and race....the last time i was there did not go well for me:o lol

geogeorge
11-22-2004, 09:13 PM
what races are in northren mo.?may try to hit one or two on the off weekends from ia. would like to go back there and race....the last time i was there did not go well for me:o lol

April 2. kahoka is the closest one that I know of

shep
11-23-2004, 06:59 PM
:bandit: The schedule is on here under 2005 mhsc schedule!!

Johnny & Monica
11-23-2004, 09:31 PM

Dont worrie Ron you can make it down I-29 to st.joseph you can ride with us theres 3 races before Iowa starts An my ol`lady an kids dont go to mo. unless the kids race or the weather is warmer.

Johnny & Monica
11-23-2004, 09:38 PM
so your saying you wont be at any mo races cuz they suck!!!every one keeps bashen the mo serries and now people are asken whats wrong with mo,,,,,nothin is wrong except the iowa races are a closer drive for you!! nobody is bashing the iowa series so please dont bash ours!!!there are some small probs that need worked out but nothing to keep people from coming and haveing a good time!!

Damn Shep take it easy I may talk smack on mo. series but I talk smack on geoff too:devil: I`ve race mo. since 99 Iowa just pays back more an Andy An Tracy that runn the series do awesome an pay back`s better. But mo. Gots alot of good people racing it... An good tracks An all You heard me on here over an over saying we`re racing all the mo. races we can What are you saying I`m kick out of the mo series ? :(

5valves
11-23-2004, 10:20 PM
so your saying you wont be at any mo races cuz they suck!!!every one keeps bashen the mo serries and now people are asken whats wrong with mo,,,,,nothin is wrong except the iowa races are a closer drive for you!! nobody is bashing the iowa series so please dont bash ours!!!there are some small probs that need worked out but nothing to keep people from coming and haveing a good time!!

I think MHSC racing is great. cources are well put together and people are great to get to know.
My ***** is the trophies. OMG that crap from newark was a bunch of bs.

Johnny & Monica
11-23-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by 5valves
I think MHSC racing is great. cources are well put together and people are great to get to know.

YES THAT WAS MY BIGGEST BASH THE TROPIES , A N IOWA SERIES IS CLOSER AN BETTER AN MORE TROPIES 10 PER CLASS,BUT MO. IS A GREAT SERIES AN GREAT PEOPLE JUST POOR PAY OUT BUT I LIKE IT, SO CAN I COME BACK NOW SHEP HUH? HUH? PLEASE:confused:

geogeorge
11-23-2004, 11:00 PM
Damn Shep take it easy I may talk smack on mo. series but I talk smack on geoff too:devil: I`ve race mo. since 99 Iowa just pays back more an Andy An Tracy that runn the series do awesome an pay back`s better. But mo. Gots alot of good people racing it... An good tracks An all You heard me on here over an over saying we`re racing all the mo. races we can What are you saying I`m kick out of the mo series ? :(

Johnny you hsve to come back so i can kick you slow b*tt all over the track.

Your still a baby I'v raced in mo since 90. talk about your hard times and being treated like dirt.

geogeorge
11-23-2004, 11:06 PM

WE talked about this at the meeting. If they don't have enough trophies we need to let tehm know right there and then. That way next year they can't say no one said anything.

I agree they were s*** and they did give hardly any of the s*** on top of it.

But all that aside. I like the people, I like to mess with Johnny and the others, and I plan on racing some of the Iowa races.

Also, one more thing. We ATVers need to step up to the plate and domore to help at some of these races. I'll talk ore with you all later about this. But I have talked to of the bike only guys into have ATV's next year if they can get some of us to help set it up and work it. Let me know.

Johnny we need to talk about some land too.

geogeorge
11-24-2004, 04:26 PM
Johnny we need to talk. PM me your number.
Thanks

geogeorge
11-25-2004, 11:14 AM
Its going to be a great season.
Forget about the crap of last year and lets all work on making 05 even better.

I'm going to run some of the Iowa and maybe even do some GNCC races. But I'm going for the Class champ in stock at Missouri. So look out and keep this in mind.

Lead, fallow or get out of my way.

geogeorge
11-26-2004, 07:21 AM
Go Geof Go:eek2: :eek2:

Nice to know I have a fan club now.
The check must have cleared the bank.

geogeorge
11-27-2004, 01:29 PM
Ok guys. I'm getting ready.
Did some riding, despite getting sick had a blast.
Once I'm feeling better I'm going to try and ride at least twice a month. So look out. I'm planing on doing some real but kicking in 05.

UbeenSmoked
11-27-2004, 03:00 PM
hello, he im just woundering im thinking about running the one of first 2 races of the series. im just woudering wut is Elk creek and lake creek or old son like ??

Matt

geogeorge
11-27-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by UbeenSmoked
hello, he im just woundering im thinking about running the one of first 2 races of the series. im just woudering wut is Elk creek and lake creek or old son like ??

Matt

The first race of the season at Elk Creek is a great race. The gound holds up well, lots of rock so mud is not a big problem if its wet out. The track is a nerrow so not lots of roomin the woods to pass. They have some open filds that they run you thought so you do get places to pass. the time of year that they runit is nice too. In the summer time there is a lot of under bruch that can cause you problems.

As for the March race. I have never raced there but have been told its a fun track.

Hope to see you at the races.

shep
11-30-2004, 03:28 PM
:bandit:geoff, and anyone else , were riding at my place 12/11 if you want,and weather pending!!!:muscle: :muscle:

geogeorge
11-30-2004, 04:24 PM
:bandit:geoff, and anyone else , were riding at my place 12/11 if you want,and weather pending!!!:muscle: :muscle:

Sounds good to me. Scott got me sick and flattend my tires when I went riding with him. Maybe your place will be nice to me this time.:confused:

shep
11-30-2004, 04:33 PM
well stop making out with scott and pay attention to the trail!!!

geogeorge
11-30-2004, 04:48 PM
well stop making out with scott and pay attention to the trail!!!

what Shep. you jealus?

jdwxv3
11-30-2004, 06:41 PM
Hey guys fellow Mo racer here sort of ( only raced 3 races in 2004 b/c of work) Anyway I do not wanna braek up your little bets or anything but I have a question about the classes in 2005. It says on racingquads.com that in order to race A class you need to be 11th-20th over all. So does that mean I cannot race A class this year? I raced B this year I finished 2 races and broke down 1. I ended up 39th overall. I really do not wanna race B again if I do not have to. Any awnsers? The only thing I can think of is the 11th through 20th overall placers have to race A and the rest is optinal. I hope this makes sense I feel like and idiot. Thanks ahead of time.:confused: :D

geogeorge
11-30-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
Hey guys fellow Mo racer here sort of ( only raced 3 races in 2004 b/c of work) Anyway I do not wanna braek up your little bets or anything but I have a question about the classes in 2005. It says on racingquads.com that in order to race A class you need to be 11th-20th over all. So does that mean I cannot race A class this year? I raced B this year I finished 2 races and broke down 1. I ended up 39th overall. I really do not wanna race B again if I do not have to. Any awnsers? The only thing I can think of is the 11th through 20th overall placers have to race A and the rest is optinal. I hope this makes sense I feel like and idiot. Thanks ahead of time.:confused: :D

YOur right. 11 through 20 have to race A class or higher. You can race A class if you like. Hope you can make more of the races this year. Just don't run my sloww butttt over if you lap me.

5valves
11-30-2004, 07:47 PM
It sounded to me like that rule doesnt go in to affect till 06.
you can race A class if you like though. B class needs to thined out a little anyway.
The new vet 25+ class should help even out the class sizes. I am not liking it, being a 38 year old Senior rider.
Oh well its all about having fun

5valves
11-30-2004, 08:01 PM
Does any one have any details on the 6 hours race in MO???

Tentative Schedule

Sun. Feb 13 6 Hours of TX
Sat. March 19 6 Hours of GA
Sat. May 21 6 Hours of MO
Sat. June 11 6 Hours of WI
Sat. July 16 6 Hours of PA
Sat. Aug 5 6 Hours of OH

geogeorge
11-30-2004, 09:04 PM
Does any one have any details on the 6 hours race in MO???

Tentative Schedule

Sun. Feb 13 6 Hours of TX
Sat. March 19 6 Hours of GA
Sat. May 21 6 Hours of MO
Sat. June 11 6 Hours of WI
Sat. July 16 6 Hours of PA
Sat. Aug 5 6 Hours of OH

my understanding is its going to be at Kahoka. burkharts place. so you might wont to come to the April 2 race we have there.

jdwxv3
11-30-2004, 09:09 PM
YOur right. 11 through 20 have to race A class or higher. You can race A class if you like. Hope you can make more of the races this year. Just don't run my sloww butttt over if you lap me.

I really hope I can make more races as well! As far as me lapping you I doubt it you are probaly one of those bad *****e$ that I envy so much! :macho :cuss: :muscle: Later and thanks for the fast response!

geogeorge
12-01-2004, 05:39 AM
I wasn't leading in the rocky area ole buddy you were the one getting me muddy :blah:

Come Geoff it's time to put the game face on season will be here before you know it:D

Scott everyone knows I'm perfect so it had to be your fault.
Couldn't blame shep he wasn't there.

79400ex
12-01-2004, 11:58 AM
It sounded to me like that rule doesnt go in to affect till 06.
you can race A class if you like though. B class needs to thined out a little anyway.
The new vet 25+ class should help even out the class sizes. I am not liking it, being a 38 year old Senior rider.
Oh well its all about having fun

Hey 5valves, don't feel bad I don't like it either. I am 36 going to have to run with them young punk. That was One reason that I went to 30+ to get away from them. Also, which vet 25+ class are running B or C.

motoboy66
12-01-2004, 02:03 PM
I'm 26 now I have to race against those old farts!:devil: :devil: :devil:

shep
12-01-2004, 02:32 PM
If you think about the changes a little they are good changes, this will help controle the sand baggers and thin out the band c classes, witch is much needed!!

jdwxv3
12-01-2004, 02:47 PM
Yea the B and C class were clogged up this year. if you had a bad start in b or c you could almost kiss your race goodbye. I do not think I can win the A class but I can get in the top5-7 i would think and that is fine with me if I do not have to deal with as much traffic!

5valves
12-01-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by 79400ex
Hey 5valves, don't feel bad I don't like it either. I am 36 going to have to run with them young punk. That was One reason that I went to 30+ to get away from them. Also, which vet 25+ class are running B or C.

I will be racing VET B 25+

I agree the new changes will help split up B and C classes.

Rdogg450
12-01-2004, 04:24 PM
Vet C 25+ here......... please sandbaggers stay out of my class! lol!:D

geogeorge
12-01-2004, 04:26 PM
Stock class here. So you young fast guys stay away and you slow ones please move. Thanks

jdwxv3
12-01-2004, 04:33 PM
Can we run beadlocks in the stock class? Well george just tell me what we can't have in the stock class or what we can what ever is shorter. I know we can have skids and tires what else? Thanks man

geogeorge
12-01-2004, 04:40 PM
Can we run beadlocks in the stock class? Well george just tell me what we can't have in the stock class or what we can what ever is shorter. I know we can have skids and tires what else? Thanks man

You must have stock shocks, motor, pipe. You can have after market a-arms and swing arm so long as they are not a + - on eather. Must have stock air box with no mods to it. Stock frame.

Things like tires, rims, handle bars, axles (stock size) can all be changed. Skids , nurfs bumbers can all be added. I hope this helps out.

I also hope your slow as hell.

Johnny & Monica
12-01-2004, 04:44 PM
I also hope your slow as hell

They gotta be so you can stay caugth up!!!!!!!:devil: :devil:
coundnt resist it Geoff lol:D

5valves
12-01-2004, 05:22 PM
You must have stock shocks, motor, pipe. You can have after market a-arms and swing arm so long as they are not a + - on eather. Must have stock air box with no mods to it. Stock frame.

Things like tires, rims, handle bars, axles (stock size) can all be changed. Skids , nurfs bumbers can all be added. I hope this helps out.

What about a +1 stem, and a steering dampner??
I have been thinking about putting the stock pipe back on, and running stock class, but I wont race without the dampner. and I like my +1 stem with antivib mounts.

5valves
12-01-2004, 05:27 PM

What about a +1 stem, and a steering dampner??
I have been thinking about putting the stock pipe back on, and running stock class, but I wont race without the dampner. and I like my +1 stem with antivib mounts.

jdwxv3
12-01-2004, 05:34 PM
Ok thanks george. I probaly will not race the stock class unless I decide to get a 450r because I will not have enough cash to poor into it to make it ready for the A class. Besides why you worried about me I am going to be the one playing catch up most likely!:cuss: :cuss: U know you are a bad ***** I am almost sure of it. you are far to modest to be a slow poke.

geogeorge
12-01-2004, 06:31 PM
Ok thanks george. I probaly will not race the stock class unless I decide to get a 450r because I will not have enough cash to poor into it to make it ready for the A class. Besides why you worried about me I am going to be the one playing catch up most likely!:cuss: :cuss: U know you are a bad ***** I am almost sure of it. you are far to modest to be a slow poke.

No. I'm just old and slow. thank godd there are a few who are older and slower tho.

tprender
12-01-2004, 07:51 PM
Stock class rules:
Must have stock a-arms, swingarm, exhaust system with spark arrester, carb(can change jetting), frame, gas tank, shocks,and engine.
This is what was written last year and it was not changed this year. Yes you can change steering stem, seat cover,bars,foot pegs, and steering stabilizer. Putting in in being that some of you have forgotten was it is. Look for this class to be harder this year. Last year it was the class to be in.

geogeorge
12-01-2004, 08:26 PM
Stock class rules:
Must have stock a-arms, swingarm, exhaust system with spark arrester, carb(can change jetting), frame, gas tank, shocks,and engine.
This is what was written last year and it was not changed this year. Yes you can change steering stem, seat cover,bars,foot pegs, and steering stabilizer. Putting in in being that some of you have forgotten was it is. Look for this class to be harder this year. Last year it was the class to be in.

I think that is what I had said. It was hard last year Tom. Your just being a hard a** arn't you

geogeorge
12-01-2004, 08:29 PM
I also hope your slow as hell

They gotta be so you can stay caugth up!!!!!!!:devil: :devil:
coundnt resist it Geoff lol:D

Johnny like I said. I'm so far behind I think I leading.

:blah:

priebo15
12-01-2004, 08:48 PM
i might be running in the junior :devil: at the mule kicker in kahoka next year, that'd prolly be the only race in the missouri series for me tho

jdwxv3
12-01-2004, 09:21 PM
This is probaly a little off topic but I need to know. I am going to order some new front tires. I ussually go with the razar 2's, I was thinking of going with the maxxis I razars this time. Anyone heard anything about these? do the hold up well do they work well ect. thanks, Josh

Johnny & Monica
12-01-2004, 09:29 PM
I`ve raced 4 mo. xc races an all 7 iowa races an 3 gncc`s on the same set of 4ply razar 1`s fronts an they lasted . But maybe I wasnt riding hard enougth:rolleyes: Hey there cheap..

geogeorge
12-01-2004, 09:29 PM
This is probaly a little off topic but I need to know. I am going to order some new front tires. I ussually go with the razar 2's, I was thinking of going with the maxxis I razars this time. Anyone heard anything about these? do the hold up well do they work well ect. thanks, Josh

I like the hole shot hd tires. they are holding up great for me.

jdwxv3
12-01-2004, 09:48 PM
I have not had good luck with 4 ply tires for some reason. I will stick with the 6 ply. Buy no one knows anything about the maxxis I razar front tires? and mikeracerx34 do you ride a cannondale? Later guys and thanks for the input.

motoboy66
12-02-2004, 01:34 AM
I ran Razr 1 all year, raced every mo race, few locals, and one gncc. never had any trouble. I do run 6 ply.

jdwxv3
12-02-2004, 05:25 AM
Get ahold of RDdog on this script he has a full set all the way around and swers by them.

What does he have a full set of? Razar 2's I guess.

shep
12-02-2004, 08:32 AM
This is probaly a little off topic but I need to know. I am going to order some new front tires. I ussually go with the razar 2's, I was thinking of going with the maxxis I razars this time. Anyone heard anything about these? do the hold up well do they work well ect. thanks, Josh :bandit:Hey josh i race GNCC and MO pro classes, stick with the razer 2s their the best tire on the market,and at the GNCC races they have payback in almost all the classes!!!! GOOD LUCK!!

Johnny & Monica
12-02-2004, 08:51 AM
I have not had good luck with 4 ply tires for some reason. I will stick with the 6 ply. Buy no one knows anything about the maxxis I razar front tires? and mikeracerx34 do you ride a cannondale? Later guys and thanks for the input.

Stick with what you like!! I use to have an cannondale now I'm riding a yfz and my buddy Blanton had a cannondale but he just traded it for a yamaha last week. They're too hard to find parts for. Stretch is the last one left on a cannondale.

79400ex
12-02-2004, 10:57 AM
Vet C 25+ here......... please sandbaggers stay out of my class! lol!:D

I agree.:o :o

geogeorge
12-02-2004, 02:06 PM
Or did you say you thought you were going in reverse:D
Oh that hurt:blah:

Yfz's don't have reverse so it must be I'm just slow. The good thing is your even slower.

:blah:

Rdogg450
12-02-2004, 05:43 PM
Irazrs hook up alot better than Razr2s everywhere they are 6ply and they look alot cooler than the Razr2s(i have both). Only downfall with the softer compound is I don't think they are gonna last as long as the Razr2s. :eek:

jdwxv3
12-02-2004, 07:22 PM
I went ahead and ordered the razar 2 fronts. I might go with kenda 6ply rears but do not know. maybe razar 2 rears or holeshot hd rears, or I razrs so many choices so little $$$$$ :(

jdwxv3
12-02-2004, 07:24 PM
hey I checked out the warped racing site. It is pretty cool My little bro won the C class this year so he might know you guys. His name is Mitchell Werdehausen, Mine is Josh(i raced B only 3 races damn work!!) Anyway hope to see you all at the races this year! Later, Josh

Rdogg450
12-02-2004, 09:14 PM
hey I checked out the warped racing site. It is pretty cool My little bro won the C class this year so he might know you guys. His name is Mitchell Werdehausen, Mine is Josh(i raced B only 3 races damn work!!) Anyway hope to see you all at the races this year! Later, Josh

Good deal hope to see you in February.:cool:

12-03-2004, 10:20 PM

thanks...maybe i will see u at the races next year...we should be under a denton racing banner most likely...2 450r's and a yfz...possibly more bikes by then or a different banner...not for sure yet...it will have warped racing on it :macho

jdwxv3
12-04-2004, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by XxHonda_RacerxX
thanks...maybe i will see u at the races next year...we should be under a denton racing banner most likely...2 450r's and a yfz...possibly more bikes by then or a different banner...not for sure yet...it will have warped racing on it :macho

Sounds good. You can throw some of that Hiper Beadlock sponsership my way! Those wheels are great buy you really pay for them:eek2:

12-04-2004, 08:52 AM
Sounds good. You can throw some of that Hiper Beadlock sponsership my way! Those wheels are great buy you really pay for them:eek2:

ya they build them out here...in lawrence...not too far...bout an hour and a half or so...so thats pretty cool :macho

jdwxv3
12-04-2004, 09:25 AM
So can you get the beadlocks any cheaper? if so I will maybe buy some fronts. THanks.......Josh

12-04-2004, 03:14 PM
So can you get the beadlocks any cheaper? if so I will maybe buy some fronts. THanks.......Josh

ya i can...but it doesnt mean i get everyone them at a lower price...only team members

jdwxv3
12-04-2004, 04:13 PM
Aggh I see that sucks. I guess I will just keep looking hopefully I will find a decent set of used ones somewhere. Hey are you racing at Bullcreek for the Hillbilly Gran Prix race on the 12th? Later man.......Josh

12-04-2004, 10:29 PM
Aggh I see that sucks. I guess I will just keep looking hopefully I will find a decent set of used ones somewhere. Hey are you racing at Bullcreek for the Hillbilly Gran Prix race on the 12th? Later man.......Josh

nah bike wont be ready to go by then :(

geogeorge
12-05-2004, 05:33 PM
Hay Shep. It looks like rain this weekend. Sucks, I'm ready to do some riding. let me know whats going on. If we don't do your place I might do the HBGP race.

tprender
12-05-2004, 06:12 PM
The weather will change by the weekend from what they are saying now. check back in later in the week.

burrows
12-05-2004, 07:25 PM
Hey guys. If we are having 13 races how many are going to be dropped to figure points? {4} Momma B

79400ex
12-05-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by burrows
Hey guys. If we are having 13 races how many are going to be dropped to figure points? {4} Momma B

You only count 70% of 13 or 9 0ut of 13.

bjones
12-05-2004, 08:32 PM
hey goeff get a hold of me or bryan hulsey because we might going to the hillbilly.

bryan

jdwxv3
12-05-2004, 08:43 PM
Hey guys go to the Hillbilly!!! The more the better!! I will be there racing in A I know most of you on here are AA but who cares I just like lotsa people makes it more fun for some reason. Later..Josh

geogeorge
12-05-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by bjones
hey goeff get a hold of me or bryan hulsey because we might going to the hillbilly.

bryan

I sent you a PM with my number. I'm hoping to do both the race and go to sheps. I need all the seat time I can get.

tprender
12-06-2004, 09:42 AM
The extra seat time will not help you. You will still be almost as slow as me and it will not help your look's.

Rdogg450
12-06-2004, 09:55 AM
The extra seat time will not help you. You will still be almost as slow as me and it will not help your look's.

Wow! That is harsh!;)

tprender
12-06-2004, 11:35 AM
Yep, the truth hurts.

Also, some of you need to check if you want kids races. I was just looking at the schedule and some of them have listed Peewee's on Sunday only. To me that means that they are only going to do peewee bikes? Are will they do both quads and bikes on Sunday? You need to ask now so that they can change there mine to do both.

geogeorge
12-06-2004, 01:38 PM

Well Tom at least my mom dosn't still dress me.

And anytime you wont your welcome to race with me and we'll see who comes in first.

:macho

Sinsai
12-06-2004, 07:04 PM
Guys , I have both front and rear I RAZRS here. I have not run them yet, but let me know if you want to check em out. THX Lee
http://www.racingquads.com

geogeorge
12-06-2004, 08:50 PM
Hay Tom, you going to sheps this weekend? get in touch with me. Need to know if your Mommy will let you play with the big boys

jdwxv3
12-06-2004, 08:57 PM
Hey guys I just got some Douglas SHamrock beadlocks. I was wondering if I needed to get special lug nuts for them? They look like the stock will work but I don't wanna ruin them. Thanks,

And Lee I e-mailed you a couple times trying to get prices on the I razars with no reply. I also asked about carbon fiber beadlocks. My e-mail must be messed up I guess. I went ahead and got razar 2 fronts and the shamrock(4-1) set up in the front

Later,
Josh

Sinsai
12-06-2004, 09:43 PM
I never got any of your e-mails.:( Lee

jdwxv3
12-06-2004, 10:00 PM
Yea I have been having problems with that lately for some freakin reason. Oh well It all worked out for me. Got the shomrocks for $180 total. Do you know if I need tapered lugs with the shamrocks anyone? Thanks.........Josh

Johnny & Monica
12-06-2004, 10:11 PM
yes,you need to use a diffeerent lug nut trying stock ones will scratch up your new wheels an you wont get them very tigth

jdwxv3
12-06-2004, 10:29 PM
Well Chit where can I get some diff lug nuts for it at? Auto Parts store? Manhine Shop??

Johnny & Monica
12-06-2004, 10:33 PM
I got mine from rocky mountain atv about the cheapest an fastest shipping

jdwxv3
12-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Ok thanks. How much are they anyway? Would one hillbilly race be ok with the stockers? 2 -45 min motos

geogeorge
12-07-2004, 04:20 PM
Ok thanks. How much are they anyway? Would one hillbilly race be ok with the stockers? 2 -45 min motos

I would run your lod rims. not worth the risk. I'm hoping to be at the race this weekend maybe I'll run into you.

UbeenSmoked
12-07-2004, 04:37 PM
hey,
Just wanted to get this straight, for the series quads race sat? 9 am- 12pm is sign up? then 10:30am practice, there pratice? tehn 12pm meeting, then 12:30 is Racing, why so late? just try to help me out on this never raced the series and just trying ot find seat time, fill me in on wut i need to do

thanks
Matt

Sinsai
12-07-2004, 07:54 PM
Josh,
We can get em but if you have the stock ones, they are tapered... LEE http://www.racingquads.com

geogeorge
12-07-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by UbeenSmoked
hey,
Just wanted to get this straight, for the series quads race sat? 9 am- 12pm is sign up? then 10:30am practice, there pratice? tehn 12pm meeting, then 12:30 is Racing, why so late? just try to help me out on this never raced the series and just trying ot find seat time, fill me in on wut i need to do

thanks
Matt

Ok. On the Sat races the start time and everything are set in a way that no one has to be up at 4:30 am to work the races and to give everyone time to get there and not be rushed. The one race we have on Sunday then youwill see everything is a hurry up and people like myself have to get up at like 3 am to get there. so I like saturday races.

Hope that helps

Sinsai
12-07-2004, 08:54 PM
Hey Geoff, hows it going? Long time since I raced you... running the full series for 05? Lee :blah:

geogeorge
12-07-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Sinsai
Hey Geoff, hows it going? Long time since I raced you... running the full series for 05? Lee :blah:

Hi Lee

Yes I'm going to run the hole 05 season. I'm going for the stock class champ. I hit the last three race of the 04 season. didn't do bad. Hope to see you at the races.

:macho

jdwxv3
12-08-2004, 05:05 AM
Thanks Lee, I did not know if the stock tapers were deep enough. That is a relif I am really glad they will work. Thanks for the info. Later......Josh

dripy
12-08-2004, 04:10 PM
This is for all the Mo. boys that you need to get some utility riders up to the iowa races so we can get some more action in that class FD Racing is getting sick of racing against each other LOL

geogeorge
12-08-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by dripy
This is for all the Mo. boys that you need to get some utility riders up to the iowa races so we can get some more action in that class FD Racing is getting sick of racing against each other LOL

So let me get this right. you wont us to come up there and rule yet another class. We run real quads in missouri. I'll ask my grandmom if she would like to race a utility in Iawo.:devil:

QUADROOKIE
12-08-2004, 08:04 PM
So let me get this right. you wont us to come up there and rule yet another class. We run real quads in missouri. I'll ask my grandmom if she would like to race a utility in Iawo.:devil:

:eek2: Holy chit!! Thats harsh!!! Those FD racing guys freakin fly on those utes tho!! That would be a very good race considering they are on a utility against a sport quad. :D

Johnny & Monica
12-08-2004, 09:23 PM

Geoff dont dog are utility guys they beat the penland brothers at the 12 hour race an beat 95% of the c-class these guys are no wussies If you go to iowa an race stock in the morning with them you may eat crow AGAIN :D :D OH I forgot your including me as a mo. rider Althougth shep kick me to the curb as a mo. racer:(

jdwxv3
12-08-2004, 09:42 PM
Is Shep the one in AA that has the longtravel suspension on the KFX? That guy is one fast sum *****

dripy
12-08-2004, 10:06 PM
geogeorge if your ever man enuff to come up and race in iowa LOL and race the morning class just dont cry to much when you see a big blue streak fly by you. nooo im just joking around a utility can never hang with a good sport quad no matter whos riding it i just want some more people to get involved in the utility class because if not its going to be gone and then ill hafto get on a 2wd and show you what a real man can do on a little light powerful quad not a 700 pound tank LOL then we'll see who's grandma's going to ride or not

Johnson
12-09-2004, 05:55 AM
No shep is the old slow guy in the +30 class the rider that you are talking about is Bryan Hulsey on the Kfx better watch out next year shep may not be so slow with my winning suspension on his yfz.

Johnny & Monica
12-09-2004, 08:50 AM
I use the houser long travle set up it works awesome.But I`m still a old slow guy:D trying to get guddes long travle but he`s tigther than a whores dream:huh :D We`ll know more on that this weekend.

Sinsai
12-09-2004, 08:54 AM
Josh,

They will work on shamrocks (I have used them on mine) but are definitely not as good as the long aftermarket nuts. As long as you take it easy when you tighten them as to not strip the end of the nut.. LEE ...

Geogeorge- I was thinking of running my stock Duncan Roll in the stock class too....heh

geogeorge
12-09-2004, 02:10 PM
Josh,

They will work on shamrocks (I have used them on mine) but are definitely not as good as the long aftermarket nuts. As long as you take it easy when you tighten them as to not strip the end of the nut.. LEE ...

Geogeorge- I was thinking of running my stock Duncan Roll in the stock class too....heh

Bring it on lee. The stock class is gong to be a tought one.

As for the uts. Is this going to be stock agains stock or do they get to have a modifide ut to my stocker? Any way I will be at a few of the Iowa should be fun and I like my crow BBQ.

jdwxv3
12-09-2004, 02:56 PM
Lee, Thanks for the info on the lugs. I will keep a close eye on them this weekend. We have the 2-45 min. moto set up so I should be ok.

Anyone have a carbon fiber hood that for a 400ex? Or really any old hood will do for now if it is cheap. I just need something to cover up where my lights used to be.

Who is all going to the Bull Creek Hillbilly race? If you are going what class you going to be in? Later....Josh

shep
12-09-2004, 07:04 PM
:bandit: I might be slow but im not that old!!:macho bryan hulsey aint that fast!!:muscle: I do have DJ long travel set up!!:devious:and we will see who is fast in feb!!and johny i dident kick you that far!!LOL

jdwxv3
12-09-2004, 07:12 PM
:bandit: I might be slow but im not that old!!:macho bryan hulsey aint that fast!!:muscle: I do have DJ long travel set up!!:devious:and we will see who is fast in feb!!and johny i dident kick you that far!!LOL

Aghhh!!:eek2: I never said you were slow!! Everyone posting on this thread can stomp my *****:uhoh:

shep
12-09-2004, 07:27 PM
:bandit: look at the smilies!!!all in fun!! and i am old and slow!!!lol

jdwxv3
12-09-2004, 07:31 PM
Oh I know your kidding around so am I. But.....Most everyone posting on this thread really can kick my *****:( ! Are you coming to Bullcreek this weekend along with georgegeorge? Later...Josh

QUADROOKIE
12-09-2004, 07:32 PM
Aghhh!!:eek2: I never said you were slow!! Everyone posting on this thread can stomp my *****:uhoh: :

:ermm: Uhhhhhh, you havent met me yet then have ya?? LOL!! Shoot, finally thought I could find sompin I could succeed at, came up with fool-proof plan to dress up as a girl, so I could race with girls and be the winner, and hell!!!---Even the women in this series will hand me my ***!!! At least that way Id have some good scenery from behind to look at!!:devil:

shep
12-09-2004, 07:35 PM
:bandit: im not sure yet, it dousent look good, im riding on saterday and my wife says no racin on suday!! we will see!!lol

jdwxv3
12-09-2004, 07:36 PM
:D Good point. My shoulders are a little to broad to dress up like a girl. Not to mention my ugly mug:mad:

Sinsai
12-09-2004, 07:55 PM
Josh,
I don't know if I can make the hillbilly, I have a 24 hour shift on sat.. But if it is nice outside... LEE

jdwxv3
12-09-2004, 07:56 PM
Agghhh Come on! Just race the more the merrier!!

How do you like the long travel set up? I wanna get it for the EX but I can't afford it just yet. Is it worth the extra cash? And do you run stock width or plus 1" and plus 1" forward or what? Later Josh

PS. Tell your wife what you have in your sig "I LIKE MY WOMEN MUTE AND MY PIPES LOUD:rolleyes: :muscle: :blah: (She owns you!)

jdwxv3
12-09-2004, 07:57 PM
Josh,
I don't know if I can make the hillbilly, I have a 24 hour shift on sat.. But if it is nice outside... LEE

It would be awesome if you could make it Lee! The more the better. A 24 hour shift though would be a little rough I guess you could slide with that excuse:eek2:

geogeorge
12-09-2004, 07:58 PM
:bandit: im not sure yet, it dousent look good, im riding on saterday and my wife says no racin on suday!! we will see!!lol

Ha Shep you could stay home with the kids on Sun and let the wife come race with us. He** she is much better looking then you and might be faster then you too.:D

Me and tom should be there about 9 or a little after. Tom is driving so no telling how long to get there. I'm meeting up with him about 6:30.

I'm ready. cleaned the bike up today. So that way I'll look good even if I'm slow. Going to put rack on it so I can race ut in Iowa

jdwxv3
12-09-2004, 08:02 PM
Ha Shep you could stay home with the kids on Sun and let the wife come race with us. He** she is much better looking then you and might be faster then you too.:D

Me and tom should be there about 9 or a little after. Tom is driving so no telling how long to get there. I'm meeting up with him about 6:30.

I'm ready. cleaned the bike up today. So that way I'll look good even if I'm slow. Going to put rack on it so I can race ut in Iowa

What Class you going to race george?

shep
12-09-2004, 08:04 PM
:bandit:if you put rack on it we will have to dig it out of your *** when you crash !! lol so dont put a rack on it because i dont want to dig in your ***!!lol

geogeorge
12-09-2004, 08:05 PM
What Class you going to race george?

I'm going to race the B class at the hillbilly on sunday. I'm not sure at 39 they will let me race the youth class. Besides the kids will most likly kick my but all over the place.

geogeorge
12-09-2004, 08:08 PM
:bandit:if you put rack on it we will have to dig it out of your *** when you crash !! lol so dont put a rack on it because i dont want to dig in your ***!!lol

Trust me I don't wont you any were neer my A**.

jdwxv3
12-09-2004, 08:10 PM
I'm going to race the B class at the hillbilly on sunday. I'm not sure at 39 they will let me race the youth class. Besides the kids will most likly kick my but all over the place.

Hey put the rack on it and go ahead and start your utility racing career on Sunday! Look me up and say hi. I will be on a ugly 400ex with no headlight, and I will have a target on my back. The target stems back to an argument with a couple guys on the hillbilly site. Long story short they told me I dont wanna come down there with a big target on my back. So being the smart *** that I am sometimes I made a target up and I am going to wear it. It is kind of a joke and I belive they think it is funny as well. At least I hope. Anyway to much info for you to care about just come up and say hey.

shep
12-09-2004, 08:10 PM
Agghhh Come on! Just race the more the merrier!!

How do you like the long travel set up? I wanna get it for the EX but I can't afford it just yet. Is it worth the extra cash? And do you run stock width or plus 1" and plus 1" forward or what? Later Josh

PS. Tell your wife what you have in your sig "I LIKE MY WOMEN MUTE AND MY PIPES LOUD:rolleyes: :muscle: :blah: (She owns you!) :bandit: ihave +1 width and i havent road them yet, ill let you know,and iif you just spent 4000 grand on your bike your wife would own you to!!!:confused: lol

jdwxv3
12-09-2004, 08:12 PM
Shep you are right! I just spent about $500 and mine owns me:o ! $4,000.00 Ouch!! Mine barley cost that new!!!

geogeorge
12-09-2004, 08:14 PM
I'll look you up josh.
I'll be with Bryan hulsey and Todd Singer. So if you know them that is were I'll be pitting.

SOme time maybe Shep or some one will tell you about the Barney I use to race with on my front bumper. I'm thinking about bring him back for the 05 season. That way guys can say they got beat by a purpul stuffed animal.

shep
12-09-2004, 08:15 PM
:bandit: and theres nothing mute about my wife, that s why ithink i would like a mute one!!!LOL

shep
12-09-2004, 08:17 PM
I'll look you up josh.
I'll be with Bryan hulsey and Todd Singer. So if you know them that is were I'll be pitting.

SOme time maybe Shep or some one will tell you about the Barney I use to race with on my front bumper. I'm thinking about bring him back for the 05 season. That way guys can say they got beat by a purpul stuffed animal. :bandit: Barny is GAY!!!LOL