PDA

View Full Version : Who's fired up about MHSC????

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

geogeorge
01-28-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
I would like to personnaly appologize to any one in this forum for any comments I made in "Previuos"threads; most impotantly to
"Shep" for my rude behavior and remarks that was not that of a sportman.
I get a little defensive when speaking of our sport and partically
w/ MHSC since it is where we have all grown up and like a baby bottle we cut our teeth there.
Everyone knows the jobs to be done in the series and how much work it takes to keep it running.I would just like to add that I hope we can help those that are in the positions they are and give them our full support and not try to undermine anyone or anything; not that anyone is !!
Again I appologize to my fellow racers and to "Shep" personnally.
What can I say , I am a turd sometimes.:confused:

well put scott. Your a man amoung men. A class act.

I'm still hoping to bet your bu** racing thought.:macho

shep
01-28-2005, 03:45 PM
:bandit: there is no need to apoligise to me for any thing!.....Know one will hear me voice an oppinion agian on any subject, and im sorry to have affended so many , when trying to uplift ambition, I am the one who deleated the other thread to get rid of all mistaken comments!!.....................As for me talking or helping in any political way, im done , just another racer!!....................MHSC#13 PRO class...Jamie shepard!!!!.............................Geoff hope you enjoy my bad spelling!!!LOL:D .........................................OH yeah im not pissed at any one , if you have my # call me any time!! if aint fun i aint postin!! see ya!!

Johnny & Monica
01-28-2005, 03:59 PM
Damit Shep your still venting rage Smoke a cigerette:devil:

Called you last nigth no answer but I heard you breathing in the answering machine lol:D Heck everyone has different opinions on everything if people dont voice them no one will know the options So voice what you think . Theres always someone who`ll agree or disagree You only gotta please one person an thats yourself an of course the ol`lady:devil:
We all new what you ment an it dont get better being quiet
My opinion is Geoff is still a sloowww dork.:huh
kidding geoff just a example Shep needs a cig. I cant quit so I guess I hate to see someone esle conquer it.. Fire it up Shep:bandit:

shep
01-28-2005, 04:11 PM
:bandit: LOL no rage venting here !!:D I have a bad habbit of being over opinionated but thats not gonna happen anymore !!LOL:blah: ......................when you called last night i was a little busy :muscle: :cool: but did laugh at your message!!

geogeorge
01-28-2005, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Damit Shep your still venting rage Smoke a cigerette:devil:

Called you last nigth no answer but I heard you breathing in the answering machine lol:D Heck everyone has different opinions on everything if people dont voice them no one will know the options So voice what you think . Theres always someone who`ll agree or disagree You only gotta please one person an thats yourself an of course the ol`lady:devil:
We all new what you ment an it dont get better being quiet
My opinion is Geoff is still a sloowww dork.:huh
kidding geoff just a example Shep needs a cig. I cant quit so I guess I hate to see someone esle conquer it.. Fire it up Shep:bandit:

Johnnny if I'm a slow dork what are you? If I remimber right I kicked your bu** at the last race.

burrows
01-28-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by shep
:bandit: there is no need to apoligise to me for any thing!.....Know one will hear me voice an oppinion agian on any subject, and im sorry to have affended so many , when trying to uplift ambition, I am the one who deleated the other thread to get rid of all mistaken comments!!.....................As for me talking or helping in any political way, im done , just another racer!!....................MHSC#13 PRO class...Jamie shepard!!!!.............................Geoff hope you enjoy my bad spelling!!!LOL:D .........................................OH yeah im not pissed at any one , if you have my # call me any time!! if aint fun i aint postin!! see ya!!

Hey there sweety. Shake it off. You better voice your opinion when I ask you something. We love your bad spelling. that is funny to try to make since out of some of yur words. We would call ya but we have been busy on Michaels new shop. Are you still going to Texas. We will catch up with you there or at the 6 hr race. Put that smile on your face cause Momma B said so.....

shep
01-29-2005, 08:03 AM
:bandit: HA my spelling is pretty bad !!LOL and i got nothin to shake off , im not mad just aint thinkin out loud anymore !!! Hell last i herd Duane was still mad at me and can get hold of him (cuz of skunks) thats just funny!! If i get parts in time i will be in TEXAS ,but not at the 6 hour!! ...........................Momma-B you have never seen me without a smile and if i dident like Aeron so much you would be mine you sexy thang!!!LOL........

tprender
01-29-2005, 09:38 AM
Here is the secret video of Shep and Geoff getting ready for the 1st race.
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mototraining.wmv

shep
01-29-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by tprender
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mototraining.wmv :bandit: OMG that chit is funny!!!

Johnny & Monica
01-29-2005, 09:48 AM
Shep and Geoff, You guys are 2 sexy beotches. Ha Ha. Tom we want more video, I didn't realize what a funny man you were. Ha Ha

Rdogg450
01-29-2005, 10:46 AM
Ahh man ......... where did you find that???

That was hilarious!!!!!:p

shep
01-29-2005, 11:28 AM
:bandit: dude ive watched that like 10 times dam thats funny!!!!!!!!...............Tom thats just rong thincking that of me !!!LOL

tprender
01-29-2005, 11:41 AM
Is this the real reason that your not going to be riding the 1st few races? You got something hurt while you were filming the video?
I have all kind's of these, I will post somemore in the next few days. Have to let you study that one more.

geogeorge
01-29-2005, 05:42 PM
Tom you know that was not me. There on a honda and I don't ride hondas. I think the one doing the nack nack looked alot like you.

here is what I have been spending my time on.
eat your harts out guys.

jdwxv3
01-29-2005, 06:07 PM
That is funny as hell!

burrows
01-29-2005, 09:01 PM
That was funny as heck. I laughed my ***** off. I want to see more of those lol. Change of pace. momma b:D

geogeorge
01-29-2005, 09:20 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mototraining.wmv

This is the reason I race quads.

tdsongster
01-29-2005, 09:27 PM
Starting to have second thoughts about racing now...

Johnny & Monica
01-29-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Tom you know that was not me. There on a honda and I don't ride hondas. I think the one doing the nack nack looked alot like you.

here is what I have been spending my time on.
eat your harts out guys.

Not after she sees the video!! You know she's only 15 don't you Geoff?:devil:

geogeorge
01-29-2005, 11:10 PM
Not after she sees the video!! You know she's only 15 don't you Geoff?:devil:

your close johnny. 23 and yes I asked for I.D.

And that vidio is what happends when you ride hondas. I'v always been a Yamaha Man.

Johnny & Monica
01-30-2005, 06:23 PM
your close johnny. 23 and yes I asked for I.D.

And that vidio is what happends when you ride hondas. I'v always been a Yamaha Man.

I know that was you by birth mark on you ***:devil: We all know you got one there An that 23 year is going to give you a heart attack:blah: Hit just hit

geogeorge
01-30-2005, 07:44 PM
I know that was you by birth mark on you ***:devil: We all know you got one there An that 23 year is going to give you a heart attack:blah: Hit just hit

Johnny what are you doing looking at my butt? Now I'm a little creeped out about that.

and if she does give me a hart attach I'll die with a smile on.:D

jdwxv3
01-30-2005, 08:15 PM
Hey guys, I have a question for you. I am sure it was awnsered on this thread somewhere but I dont feel like looking through all 56 pages.

My bro just put long travel axis/lagers on the front of his kfx. It is now 46" wide. Is this to wide for the woods? I know SHEP will say hell no thats perfect! but I think he is just crazy and would race a yamaha rhino and think it rocked!;)j/k SHEP. But seriously he is worried about the width. He got a great deal on this set up and he knows where some plus 1" long travel fronts are but does not wanna chage everything if you all think 46" would be ok. Thanks ahead of time for the input! Later, Josh

5valves
01-30-2005, 08:27 PM
on the gas that 46" witdth should narrow up.
I wouldnt think it would be a problem, but Elk creek would be the place to find out. :eek2:
I am wanting to get one of those Rhino's, I think they would be great on the trails. :macho

Rdogg450
01-30-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
Hey guys, I have a question for you. I am sure it was awnsered on this thread somewhere but I dont feel like looking through all 56 pages.

My bro just put long travel axis/lagers on the front of his kfx. It is now 46" wide. Is this to wide for the woods? I know SHEP will say hell no thats perfect! but I think he is just crazy and would race a yamaha rhino and think it rocked!;)j/k SHEP. But seriously he is worried about the width. He got a great deal on this set up and he knows where some plus 1" long travel fronts are but does not wanna chage everything if you all think 46" would be ok. Thanks ahead of time for the input! Later, Josh

Buy some offset front wheels to narrow the front end thats what Scott (yfz450xc ) did and it's not too wide.:cool:

jdwxv3
01-30-2005, 09:00 PM
Yea he has 4-1 offset carbon fibers on it already. Thanks for the tip though!

shep
01-31-2005, 04:46 AM
:bandit: that is thinner than my bike , learn to ride and its perfect !!!LOL just kidden dont go haten!!LOL

jdwxv3
01-31-2005, 05:10 AM
Cool thanks for the input SHEP! How wide is your YFZ?

shep
01-31-2005, 03:19 PM
Cool thanks for the input SHEP! How wide is your YFZ? :bandit: 46 1/2 0n the front 47 1/2 on the rear!!

Johnny & Monica
01-31-2005, 04:01 PM
Goeff heard you been at the track practicing So you can whoop it up on me I had the spys out watching you :huh They couldnt keep from taking pictures of your 23 year old girl freind you was showing off in front of now I see way your never on line :D :D Shes a Hotty They tell me she was sitting on your lap here.But where are you:confused: :confused:

jdwxv3
01-31-2005, 04:46 PM
Man shes hot!! If it dont work out let me know first man!

Rdogg450
01-31-2005, 08:48 PM
Those were some nice curves.

Just pick a fold.................lol.;)

Johnny & Monica
01-31-2005, 09:21 PM
Be careful picking a fold Geoff is in there somewhere!:devil: :eek2:

burrows
01-31-2005, 09:27 PM
SHEP::: Empty your pm. I have been trying to send yu a note but says you are all filled up. Must be nice to be popular. lol. momma b

geogeorge
01-31-2005, 10:08 PM
Johnny I have bad new for you. Janie says youare in sooooooo much truble. She say you never new 5 foot could be so scary. She hopes you will is up todate. And I don't hink your better half is going to say you this time.

By the way heres a better picture of her. Yes she is a fireball red head.

So johnny is been fun nowing you.

Johnny & Monica
01-31-2005, 10:13 PM
I take it you didnt tell her your dark secret ? You know the one about the truck stop an how you make that extra cash for racing:devil:

geogeorge
01-31-2005, 10:17 PM
Well johnny I had to give that job up when you stoped coming in. You know you were my best customer. And yes she knows all about it.

were do you think we met.:devil:

By the way. She well be at the first race. And yes she can read the board. You have been worned I learn long ago not to get in her way. So, your on your own.

I have 20 bucks on the little red head.:macho

Johnny & Monica
01-31-2005, 10:27 PM
One of your buddy`s gets half the *** kicking for sending me the picture an they live in your neck of the woods an not shep so who could it be?He said you 2 been seen quiet a bit latley:D

Got my yamaha running tonigth few more odds an in`s left hoping to ride it ths weekend

geogeorge
01-31-2005, 10:32 PM
One of your buddy`s gets half the *** kicking for sending me the picture an they live in your neck of the woods an not shep so who could it be?He said you 2 been seen quiet a bit latley:D

Got my yamaha running tonigth few more odds an in`s left hoping to ride it ths weekend

Well Johnny I don't know how they could have seen us. We have not been getting out much.:devil:

But good new is my enderance is way up.

Besides if your not will to name names then the A** kicking is all your and you will have to talk it over with Janie. I'm just going to sit back and laugh.:D

Should be funny my kicking your bu** racing and her kicking your bu** in the pits.

any takers on the 20 bucks. I'll give 3 to 1 odds.

shep
02-01-2005, 05:02 AM
:bandit: hey momma-b try me again ,just spent 20 minites clearing chit out of my pm box , see if it woks now luv!!!:blah:

shep
02-01-2005, 05:06 AM
Johnny I have bad new for you. Janie says youare in sooooooo much truble. She say you never new 5 foot could be so scary. She hopes you will is up todate. And I don't hink your better half is going to say you this time.

By the way heres a better picture of her. Yes she is a fireball red head.

So johnny is been fun nowing you. :bandit: Quit cuttin pics out magazines and posten um , JACKASS!!............................LOL !!!:D :D :D :blah:

geogeorge
02-01-2005, 05:14 AM
:bandit: Quit cuttin pics out magazines and posten um , JACKASS!!............................LOL !!!:D :D :D :blah:

God love ya Shep. YOur to funny.

bjones
02-01-2005, 03:18 PM
:bandit: Quit cuttin pics out magazines and posten um , JACK ***!!............................LOL !!!:D :D :D :blah:

hey geoff i'm goning with shep on this one looks like a cosmo picture to me Bryan

Johnny & Monica
02-01-2005, 04:08 PM
Johnny's hurt his wasn't invited to make that video. Here's a pic to show that he would have fit right in. Ha Ha:devil:

shep
02-01-2005, 07:34 PM
:bandit: Johny you sure you and Geoff aint cousins?:ermm: :blah:

geogeorge
02-01-2005, 08:29 PM
:bandit: Johny you sure you and Geoff aint cousins?:ermm: :blah:

Shep I don't see what your talking about.
I'm much better looking.

See

UbeenSmoked
02-01-2005, 09:00 PM
hey jdwxv3, Friday imgoing to be setting up my hotel reservations for the Lebanon race, so ill be there, anyhting i should now or bring for the race and etc, ill be there Fri to check things out so let me know wut going on

Matt

geogeorge
02-01-2005, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by UbeenSmoked
hey jdwxv3, Friday imgoing to be setting up my hotel reservations for the Lebanon race, so ill be there, anyhting i should now or bring for the race and etc, ill be there Fri to check things out so let me know wut going on

Matt

Matt were are youstaying. I need to get a room too. I have no idea of what is in lebanon.
thanks
Geoff

UbeenSmoked
02-01-2005, 09:50 PM
hampton INN i think like 48 doller for 2 nights and for 2 people and 2 beds... ill let u know more information, have to talk to my sis more about it, she is booking me for it so not sure yet

Johnny & Monica
02-01-2005, 09:50 PM
Watch for the grouchy ol`lady than runs the small motel off 44 hwy she chased us outta the parking lot with her fist in the air.We`ve stayed there twice an shes a ******:macho

Johnny & Monica
02-01-2005, 09:52 PM
Shep I don't see what your talking about.
I'm much better looking.

See

Damn Geoff we may be related you look like my azzzz :devil:

UbeenSmoked
02-01-2005, 09:52 PM
LOL ok ill watch out for her and if she runs at me, ill have to do somthing lol dont know

Johnny & Monica
02-01-2005, 09:55 PM
We had 4 more freinds show up about 4:00 am an sleep on the floor.She seen 3 truck loads of people leaving early she was p.o knocking on the truck window cussing.

UbeenSmoked
02-01-2005, 09:57 PM
lol thats funny, ill be bringing my quad in a open trailer and wont have my inclosed on if i do get one by then, will i have to worry about theives

Johnny & Monica
02-01-2005, 10:05 PM
lol thats funny, ill be bringing my quad in a open trailer and wont have my inclosed on if i do get one by then, will i have to worry about theives

My trailer is up in indianola getting fixed from hitting that deer on the way home from Ironman Hoping it`ll be done by lebannon if it is you can squeeze yours inside it over nigth

UbeenSmoked
02-01-2005, 10:07 PM
ok sounds great i could do that if u dont mind, are u having it done ur trailer by scott wilson?

Johnny & Monica
02-01-2005, 10:11 PM
Yeah Andys buddy.Really nice guy.Heck if it aint freezing we may camp

UbeenSmoked
02-01-2005, 10:13 PM
ya i wouldnt mind camping. its supposed to get int he 50`s here if its like that htere i wouldnt mind, but at waukon i foze my *** off there over night in a tent, i dont think i ever did go to asleep cause i was so cold

geogeorge
02-02-2005, 02:05 AM
Damn Geoff we may be related you look like my azzzz :devil:

Hay Johnny if your *** has horns and a snout like that on them then you have bigger things to worry about other then my wipping up on you.

Johnny & Monica
02-02-2005, 04:05 PM
ya i wouldnt mind camping. its supposed to get int he 50`s here if its like that htere i wouldnt mind, but at waukon i foze my *** off there over night in a tent, i dont think i ever did go to asleep cause i was so cold

That's for sure. That was a horribly cold night. We had it nice and toasty warm and then both of the space heaters shot craps so we really starting freezing. We had 2 adults and 3 kids all crammed together on an air mattress trying to keep each other warm even if we couldn't move.

geogeorge
02-02-2005, 04:11 PM
That's for sure. That was a horribly cold night. We had it nice and toasty warm and then both of the space heaters shot craps so we really starting freezing. We had 2 adults and 3 kids all crammed together on an air mattress trying to keep each other warm even if we couldn't move.

Johnny you talking about camping or dinner at Tom Pends house?

Johnny & Monica
02-02-2005, 04:21 PM
Camping ! Just what goes on there at the refs house ??? The horns are removable and Monica likes the snout. Ha Ha:devil:

geogeorge
02-02-2005, 05:01 PM
Camping ! Just what goes on there at the refs house ??? The horns are removable and Monica likes the snout. Ha Ha:devil:

Johnny You need to get BOB fixed for Monica.

Janie says Hi. :devil:

Rdogg450
02-02-2005, 05:12 PM
Try camping with Scott ........... he gets up at like 4am and expects everyone else up too...........lol!

jdwxv3
02-02-2005, 05:22 PM
Hey guys check out www.hillbillygp.com We need some quad talk on there. Not a dirtbike vs quad war but some defense for the atv's needed. Dont get on there and be a butthole but make a good point if ya got one! Sensitive group. Thanks, Josh(dont tell them I sent ya!)

burrows
02-02-2005, 07:47 PM

Yea we run out of gas but wasn't to bad with 10 people in the trailor. Only got bad when we had to get up and put clothes on. Looks like 50s and 60 in Dallas Texas. Momma b

burrows
02-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Hey guys check out www.hillbillygp.com We need some quad talk on there. Not a dirtbike vs quad war but some defense for the atv's needed. Dont get on there and be a butthole but make a good point if ya got one! Sensitive group. Thanks, Josh(dont tell them I sent ya!)

You don't know how hard it was for me not to put in my 2cents in for your little brother. What I think. If they can't take the heat get the hell out of there. That it is ok for the dads to push you guys off the track or what ever happened but that was horrible. I hope this hasn't dampered his feelings for racing and tell him the Gilman Guys are pulling for him and to ride like he has been. That is the only way to learn. Racing is racing. Ask Bradley when he rode the 90 in the Iowa series he would do anything to get that person in front of him out of the way unless it was a little 50 but with them all you have to do is holler and they move out of the way. That kid should of been at the riders meeting and listened to the rules. He is no different than anyone else. That is one reason why we don't ride the hillbilly series cause the are ALL know it alls and are ALWAYS putting down the QUADS. MommaB

Rdogg450
02-02-2005, 09:04 PM
Looks like there are a bunch of real winners on the hillbilly gp site.....lol!:(

burrows
02-02-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
Looks like there are a bunch of real winners on the hillbilly gp site.....lol!:(

That is exactly why we don't race that series...mommab

rpmquad
02-02-2005, 10:06 PM
lmao what a bunch of sourpuss's....

jdwxv3
02-02-2005, 10:23 PM
Thanks for the word momma b! My bro just rides as hard as he can. The funny thing is the same guys talking about him riding to hard are the same ones that told me he better eat his wheaties if he comes down to race these kids because they are animals, the next race Bryce lapped them all 3 times. Next year he will race a big quad but as for now he is a pee wee. 11yrs old 65 IBS I think it would be dangerous for him to race with the big guys right now. Later I gotta get to bed.

burrows
02-02-2005, 10:34 PM
No that is why we don't race down there cause they think they are so good. I bet half of them don't race the missouri series. they can't take the pressure from them. They have always been like that about quads. I think I put my opinion on there before about the quads. Don't step on the quads cause they will get me fired up. I may be short but ask Michael I do have a temper... lol. but I hope it won't slow your brother down and he will keep right in there. Bring him to Iowa. We will open our arms to him. They are great people to ride with. mommab

geogeorge
02-03-2005, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by burrows
No that is why we don't race down there cause they think they are so good. I bet half of them don't race the missouri series. they can't take the pressure from them. They have always been like that about quads. I think I put my opinion on there before about the quads. Don't step on the quads cause they will get me fired up. I may be short but ask Michael I do have a temper... lol. but I hope it won't slow your brother down and he will keep right in there. Bring him to Iowa. We will open our arms to him. They are great people to ride with. mommab

MommaB look me up at the Lebanon race. I have a favor to ask. Will you keep my friend Janie compainy why I am racing? The too of you should get along just fine. She is 5 foot tall and has a bit of a temper too. She is a cute little red head. I teas her and call her a fireball.

Thanks
GEoff

burrows
02-03-2005, 08:20 AM
MommaB look me up at the Lebanon race. I have a favor to ask. Will you keep my friend Janie compainy why I am racing? The too of you should get along just fine. She is 5 foot tall and has a bit of a temper too. She is a cute little red head. I teas her and call her a fireball.

Thanks
GEoff

Sure no problem. Bring her over. I will show her some of the tricks of quad spectating. Wow I have been around you guys to long. Beginning to forget how to spell. momma B

motoboy66
02-03-2005, 09:44 AM
Sure no problem. Bring her over. I will show her some of the tricks of quad spectating. Wow I have been around you guys to long. Beginning to forget how to spell. momma B

Speeling iss opshunal!

geogeorge
02-03-2005, 11:33 AM

Momma B as long as its only the spelling that rubs off on you you will be fine. We have a few realy bad happits that I don't think you wont to pick up.

Thanks
Geoff

geogeorge
02-03-2005, 06:07 PM
Johnny you trying to get ride of one of your young ns?

I saw you other post and it looks like a shot gun wedding coming.:devil:

Johnny & Monica
02-03-2005, 09:39 PM
No shotgun wedding. She's got her sights on one of Momma B's boys. LOL

burrows
02-03-2005, 09:45 PM
No shotgun wedding. She's got her sights on one of Momma B's boys. LOL

He better keep her if it means a full sponsorship with a full ride.lol. Momma b

Sinsai
02-03-2005, 10:25 PM
Let me know if you guys need info on the good or bad hotels in Lebanon. I have been in all of them and I live in Lebanon... Lee@racingquads.com

geogeorge
02-04-2005, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by Sinsai
Let me know if you guys need info on the good or bad hotels in Lebanon. I have been in all of them and I live in Lebanon... Lee@racingquads.com

I alraedy got a room at the hiloday inn.
I hope that is one of the better ones.

Now if you live there what are you doing stay in the hotels?

just giving you chit. See you all at the races.

Sinsai
02-04-2005, 06:21 PM
I have some pimpin' action going on here... Actually I do fire inspections.. LEE

geogeorge
02-04-2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Sinsai
I have some pimpin' action going on here... Actually I do fire inspections.. LEE

I can always count on you to have a good come back.
So is the Hiloday inn a nice place or bad place to stay?

UbeenSmoked
02-04-2005, 08:02 PM
ya same here thats wre ill be, he georgeorge, what are u hallin ur quad in, or how u gonna kkeep it safe....lol cause i dont think ill have a inclosed trailer by then, JW

Rdogg450
02-04-2005, 10:03 PM
Any hotel is fine as long as there is a McDonalds near by................. m-m-m-m!! MCMuffins!!!!!!!!:)

geogeorge
02-04-2005, 10:06 PM
I was just going to put it in the back of the truck and lock it down. I then back it up to the building or another truck so they can't drop the tail gate. Plues I have a alaarm on the truck and a BIG KNIFE.

If that don't work I'll check with shep or someone and see if they have room to lock it up for me if htere coming down. Most of the time I would just come down on Saturday but this time I have a friend coming to the race so we are meeting up friday night.

Shes a cutie too.:devil:

geogeorge
02-04-2005, 10:08 PM
Any hotel is fine as long as there is a McDonalds near by................. m-m-m-m!! MCMuffins!!!!!!!!:)

LOL

Always thinking of your stomick arn't you.

YAMAHAVIPER
02-05-2005, 03:45 PM
GEOFF YOUR QUAD IS FIXED THE WIRE FROM THE THROTTLE WAS PINCHED BY YOUR NEW HANDLEBARS. SEEYA LARRY

Rdogg450
02-05-2005, 04:05 PM
McMuffins = Energy for me!:D maybe a Mcgriddle or two also.!:cool:

geogeorge
02-05-2005, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by YAMAHAVIPER
GEOFF YOUR QUAD IS FIXED THE WIRE FROM THE THROTTLE WAS PINCHED BY YOUR NEW HANDLEBARS. SEEYA LARRY

Thank you Larry.
Now that is service. Gotta love the Yamaha Dealer don't you.

Johnny & Monica
02-05-2005, 11:39 PM
Geoff I told you not to use those fireworks like that.:D :eek2: :devil:

geogeorge
02-06-2005, 05:49 AM
Hay Johnny you better be nice to me.

Momma B is going to look after my friend for me why I'm wipping you racing.

geogeorge
02-06-2005, 06:19 PM
Hay Johnny did you ever get the blood out of the trailer from deer season yet?

Also are you coming down saturday or friday for Lebanon?

Geoff

Johnny & Monica
02-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Been in south dakota all day an just got home.Bougth another trx90 off e-bay 350.00 awesome deal.
No I aint really even cleaned it up end up taking it to indanola Ia. dropping off to be fixed hoping be done by lebannon probably not before texas thougth.:( We`ll be there fri. nigth thougth dont know where we staying yet .We use to stay with Lee an Evelyn when they had the big castle in the woods.
We`ll get a room there at the holiday inn more than likely Later Johnny

UbeenSmoked
02-06-2005, 10:43 PM
sweet hope ya had a good time there......also looks like were all going to be at holiday inn

cant waite

Johnny & Monica
02-06-2005, 10:53 PM
sweet hope ya had a good time there......also looks like were all going to be at holiday inn

cant waite

Well lock your door an don`t let Geoff in even if he offers you candy :devil:

UbeenSmoked
02-06-2005, 10:57 PM
o dont worry ill double latch the locks plus put a chair under the door knob......:D

Johnny & Monica
02-06-2005, 11:04 PM
Naw,Geoff is a good guy maybe sence he`s gotta a girl freind maybe he`ll leave ya alone:huh

geogeorge
02-07-2005, 05:08 AM
Naw,Geoff is a good guy maybe sence he`s gotta a girl freind maybe he`ll leave ya alone:huh

Hay Johnny I'm not the one that is looking at guys butts now am I.

How many 90 you got now?

Johnny & Monica
02-07-2005, 09:13 AM
We`ve had a dozen the last couple years but sold 3 of them lately now we got 3 again with a crap load of parts.Wanting to try a kasea 90 skyhawk for my baby girl Tessa.Tay Tay an Chance been riding the 400ex an 300ex for training.They do alittle different TRAINING than you and Shep:devil:

geogeorge
02-07-2005, 11:33 AM
Johnny if you deside to sell one of the 90's let me know. I have a friend looking for one.

YOu mean your kids train. Me and shep train by talking about racing. why wast the real energy when talking is so much easyer.:D

Johnny & Monica
02-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Johnny if you deside to sell one of the 90's let me know. I have a friend looking for one.

YOu mean your kids train. Me and shep train by talking about racing. why wast the real energy when talking is so much easyer.:D

We seen Tom`s spy video of your guys training:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

geogeorge
02-07-2005, 12:18 PM
We seen Tom`s spy video of your guys training:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Again johnny I don't ride honda so every one knows that not me.
besides I have much better looking legs and a** then those guys.:D

UbeenSmoked
02-08-2005, 12:02 AM
hey does anyone know the rules, for tires, can i run studed tires if its icy and snow on the ground for lebannon?

shep
02-08-2005, 04:46 AM
:bandit: As far as i know you can run what ever you want !!:)

geogeorge
02-08-2005, 05:08 AM
Anything goes with tires as far as I know.

Hay shep good to see you.

Johnny & Monica
02-08-2005, 08:06 AM
:bandit: As far as i know you can run what ever you want !!:)

Shep,Where the hell you been?you aint been very opionated lately.An I know you said you wasnt going to speak your opion But this is a forum where people voice their optoins so speak up lets hear whats on your mind:devil: Are you going to Texas this weekend?

79400ex
02-08-2005, 09:25 AM
hey does anyone know the rules, for tires, can i run studed tires if its icy and snow on the ground for lebannon?

I believe you can't run stud tires. It is safety issue.

UbeenSmoked
02-08-2005, 10:34 AM
all right just making sure cause i have studed tires and didnt know if i could, ill have those and my regular pair at the races

geogeorge
02-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Did some checking. you can't run studs.
Besides if you need studs to race your not going to be able to even get your truck to the race.

shep
02-08-2005, 03:07 PM
Shep,Where the hell you been?you aint been very opionated lately.An I know you said you wasnt going to speak your opion But this is a forum where people voice their optoins so speak up lets hear whats on your mind:devil: Are you going to Texas this weekend? :bandit: HELL YA DOGGIE AM GOIN TO TEXAS!!! .........................PRO-AM #749 .......................******!!LOL:blah:

Johnny & Monica
02-08-2005, 04:14 PM
Damn it Shep I hate to see you spend all that money an driving to go all the way to Texas Too have Micheal put it on you :blah:

Just giving you crap since Micheal cant pull of the titty long enougth to talk smack Momma B got`s to talk it for him sence he`s never on here lol

shep
02-08-2005, 07:09 PM
:bandit: LOL Might have to take that pip-squeek to school!!!!LOL:blah: .........................Just kidden Mike go back to the boooooobie!!!!:devil:

burrows
02-08-2005, 09:10 PM
ok guys,, momma is watching you...See ya all in Texas....Good luck to all tht is going and have a safe drive. Shep you might be in for a good snow storm. We got a couple of inches real fast but it will be cleared off by Thursday........momma b

Johnny & Monica
02-08-2005, 10:51 PM
Momma B just got home from out there.Super slick hwy`s tonigth that was a long drive tonigth.

Shep lost signal on the junk sprint phone I had more ***** to talk to you By the time I got back in to service it was after 10:00 figure you need a crap load of beauty sleep an was in bed because your one ugly mofo:devil: An Micheals still putting it on ya:eek2: see ya in texas

shep
02-09-2005, 04:53 AM
ok guys,, momma is watching you...See ya all in Texas....Good luck to all tht is going and have a safe drive. Shep you might be in for a good snow storm. We got a couple of inches real fast but it will be cleared off by Thursday........momma b :bandit: we got that icie mess ,and mo-fos wrecken allover the place this morning!! see you guys in Texas ,we will be there Friday morning!!.................................every one be safe on the way down!!

geogeorge
02-10-2005, 02:22 PM
looks like the weather will be nice for the race.
good luck to everyone that is going.
I'll see you guys at lebanon.

jonhhy if you have room in your trailer and are staying at the hiloday inn could I stick my quad in there for the night?

thanks

Johnny & Monica
02-10-2005, 03:49 PM
Hey to all you guys going to Texas, Johnny is taking Chance with him for the GNCC and the 6 hour race at Greenville. Help keep an eye on him when Johnny is racing Please. I'm trusting Johnny with my camera and my kid OMG! Ha Ha!! Chance is so excited about going. He said no evil sisters and Bill Ballance and Bradley Burrows are both going to be there this is so COOL!!!

79400ex
02-10-2005, 09:17 PM
monica, I (mikeG) will be in texas for the GNCC and six hour. It looks like I am only racing the Gncc race on teammates for the six hour. So, I mighjt help watch chance. By the what time is johnny leaving for texas? iI am leaving around 6 am hopely.

geogeorge
02-10-2005, 09:23 PM
Monica your a brave woman.
You know the two of them are going to be parting it up big time.
To bad I'm not going or I would get pictures of them danceing on the trail tops.

You know how Johnny can be. They don't call him wild thing for nothing.:devil:

20 bucks to any one that gets pictures of Johnny with a lamp shade on.:D

Johnny & Monica
02-10-2005, 09:23 PM
Johnny isn't racing the GNCC so he should be alright there. I'm just giving Johnny crap anyway. You'll probably see Chance and Bradley and Johnny out in the middle of the woods cheering everyone on.

geogeorge
02-10-2005, 09:28 PM
Monica are you going to be at lebanon?
If so would you help Momma B keep my friend comp why I'm racing?

She really wonts to come but I kind of feel bad that she won't know any one and I'll be racing.

Thanks
Geoff

P.S. no telling her bad things about me eather. It took me a long time to convince her I'm a nice guy. :D

Johnny & Monica
02-10-2005, 09:29 PM
Monica your a brave woman.
You know the two of them are going to be parting it up big time.
To bad I'm not going or I would get pictures of them danceing on the trail tops.

You know how Johnny can be. They don't call him wild thing for nothing.:devil:

20 bucks to any one that gets pictures of Johnny with a lamp shade on.:D

Brave? Maybe! Smart? Yes!! The boys will be gone and Taylor has plans Friday night and Saturday night she has a slumber party so it will just be me and Tess unless I trick my sister into taking her and maybe I'll be the one with the lampshade on.:D

geogeorge
02-10-2005, 09:36 PM
Brave? Maybe! Smart? Yes!! The boys will be gone and Taylor has plans Friday night and Saturday night she has a slumber party so it will just be me and Tess unless I trick my sister into taking her and maybe I'll be the one with the lampshade on.:D

Now thats a picture I would pay BIG bucks to see.:D

Johnny & Monica
02-10-2005, 09:44 PM
Monica are you going to be at lebanon?
If so would you help Momma B keep my friend comp why I'm racing?

She really wonts to come but I kind of feel bad that she won't know any one and I'll be racing.

Thanks
Geoff

P.S. no telling her bad things about me eather. It took me a long time to convince her I'm a nice guy. :D

You better keep her completely away from Johnny then or you'll be in big trouble:devil: Yes we plan to be at Lebanon next week and maybe she'll want to help take pics sometime.

Rdogg450
02-13-2005, 09:50 AM
Bump...........lol

geogeorge
02-13-2005, 12:15 PM
Bump...........lol

Who is a bump?

UbeenSmoked
02-13-2005, 12:32 PM
its means refreshing the thread

Johnny & Monica
02-13-2005, 01:49 PM
Shep when you gonna post a pic of that SHINER??:D

shep
02-13-2005, 02:07 PM
:bandit: Momma took a pic earlier to day,i dont know how to post them!!!........I tried to go to ER earlier but a 4 hour wait ,i decided to come home try agian later!! I know my eyeball is cut,and the damn thing wont quit bleeding ,see you guys later!!

Johnny & Monica
02-13-2005, 02:12 PM
send it to me if you can and i'll post it. you better get back to the er if your eyeball itself is bleeding. Gross !!

email monicac70@yahoo.com

geogeorge
02-13-2005, 05:09 PM
What happend to shep?
Sounds like a crash or did he get slaped for picheing a guys butt?
details I need details.

shep
02-13-2005, 05:13 PM
:bandit: Took my goggles off and on the last lap got hit directly in the eye with a rock!! and it hurts like a *****!!.....................thats why we were goggles!!!

tdsongster
02-13-2005, 05:15 PM
Don't touch the stove, it is hot. HEHE
Life is best learned the hard way...

shep
02-13-2005, 05:40 PM
:bandit:HA , Ya this is funny cuz ive been racing for 12 years five of those are PRO, and this is a first!! IT's kind of obvious what not to do but how many guys do you see late in the race with no goggles?

bjones
02-13-2005, 06:38 PM
:bandit:HA , Ya this is funny cuz ive been racing for 12 years five of those are PRO, and this is a first!! IT's kind of obvious what not to do but how many guys do you see late in the race with no goggles? Hey shep sorry to here bout that eye hard way to learn. better get to the er and take care of it before it gets worse. GOOD LUCK hope to seeya in lebenon.

Johnny & Monica
02-13-2005, 07:24 PM
Here's Shep. Get your *** to the doctor you can't catch scurvy just sitting next to someone.;)

QUADROOKIE
02-13-2005, 07:46 PM
DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNN!!!!!!!! That looks like it hurts!! Howd that happen????

Johnny & Monica
02-13-2005, 07:50 PM
Here's another. That's freakin sick.

tdsongster
02-13-2005, 08:00 PM
Holy **** dude, that looks bad. Murphy's law though, the one time you don't do what ya shoulda, stuff happens. Looks bad but no permanent damage?

98red
02-13-2005, 08:06 PM
looks like me back when I was drinking:ermm:

jdwxv3
02-13-2005, 08:14 PM
Fill me in!! How did the Missouri guys do? Thanks, Josh

Oh Yea SHEP, I got the YFZ back! I may need some advice soon! Later, Josh

shep
02-13-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNN!!!!!!!! That looks like it hurts!! Howd that happen???? :bandit: 450R roosted a rock!!!!

shep
02-13-2005, 08:29 PM
Fill me in!! How did the Missouri guys do? Thanks, Josh

Oh Yea SHEP, I got the YFZ back! I may need some advice soon! Later, Josh :bandit: call me any time Josh, the MO boys dident far to well at the opener but i think everyone is alright thats the important thing!!!

Rdogg450
02-13-2005, 08:37 PM
Here's another. That's freakin sick.

That's bad enough looking to make me want to sell the quad......gross!:(

jdwxv3
02-13-2005, 08:38 PM
Did any of you race the 6 hour? If so how did you all do? Did the Burrows boys race?

Johnny & Monica
02-14-2005, 07:28 AM
Micheal Burrows an Duane Johnnson was kicking butt at the 6 hour race An I was racing with Chris Burrows an Zack Johnnson an we was kicking butt running 3rd overall up to about 3 hours into an locked my new motor up,When I got pulled back to the pits Micheals quad was back there to locked up an they was running first overall.:( But Jason Gudde`s team got 2nd overall way to go Jason :D

exrider1
02-14-2005, 01:15 PM
Hey, I'm looking to start racing this season in the MHSC, I've been running in the Hillybilly GP this winter and I've been running in the B Class, I'm just wondering what class I should run in the MHSC. And is there anything else a newbie to the MHSC should know? Thanks for the info. Later

Aaron

jdwxv3
02-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Aaron, It depends on how you were finishing at the Hillbilly's. I would probaly say run either C or B in Missouri unless you are winning all the B class races at the Hillbilly's. Later, Josh

exrider1
02-14-2005, 03:42 PM
I finish in the top 10. I'm not to worried about being competitive and going for points this season, I'd just like to get a feel for what the circuit's like. Oh, and Monica, my wife likes to take pictures and has been looking for someone else to hook up with and shoot some at the races so maybe you and her could get together. I think the first race we'll make is Sedalia on March 12th.
Later

Aaron

the Z Man
02-14-2005, 04:27 PM
Maybe you should try the Iowa Series, I hear its pretty cool up there..

geogeorge
02-14-2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by the Z Man
Maybe you should try the Iowa Series, I hear its pretty cool up there..

There are more and better races in Missouri then in Iowa.
:devil:

Rdogg450
02-14-2005, 07:26 PM

Uh oh Geoff!!!!!
This is gonna start something......lol:D

exrider1
02-14-2005, 08:32 PM
Na, I don't want to travel that far right now. Besides I'm cool just racing here in the good ol' state of MO. ! :D

Johnny & Monica
02-14-2005, 09:23 PM

Now Geoff don`t get me worked up :mad: Did you hear I locked my motor up I`m going to have put it on you on Bradleys Ia. series 300ex:devil:

Aaron , just give Monica a hollar when you plan on making one, Also Ia. has a few close races rigth on the state line an it`s also a awesome series If your not racing for points give one a try

powerstroke
02-14-2005, 10:19 PM
exrider1, you should definitely come check us out!:) I think you will have a good time! the tracks are great and you will meet tons of nice people. sounds like the B class would be a pretty good fit for you. I cant think of anything you would need to know to run the series that you havent already experienced in the hillbilly's. If you have any questions or need some help with anything at the first race then come find me and i will be more than happy to help you out. I am sure the scorekeeper Erica range would also be happy to answer any questions. Friendly and helpfull people are not hard to find in the MHSC! come and say hello at the first race. I am pretty easy to find. I usually have a great big american flag flying on the top of my trailer or you will see me throwing bumpers and tennis balls for my black lab :D Matt Olson

geogeorge
02-15-2005, 04:28 AM
Uh oh Geoff!!!!!
This is gonna start something......lol:D

I'm not dogging Iowa but this is the Missouri thread. Got tolook out for our races. And We do have more races here so I was honest. BEsides a little verbal back and forthe would help get the blood flowing for race season anyway.:D

geogeorge
02-15-2005, 04:31 AM
Now Geoff don`t get me worked up :mad: Did you hear I locked my motor up I`m going to have put it on you on Bradleys Ia. series 300ex:devil:

Aaron , just give Monica a hollar when you plan on making one, Also Ia. has a few close races rigth on the state line an it`s also a awesome series If your not racing for points give one a try

I read that in the threads. That is a bummer. I'm glade your still going to come to lebanon. Janie is looking forward to meeting you and shep and the others.

So are you going to run stock class or senior on the 300?

geogeorge
02-15-2005, 09:37 AM
Johnny if you need anything let me know. I can call larry at donalsons and next day UPS it to you. I would rather see you on your YZF and kick your old butt then have to do it on the honda. You'll need every advatage you can get to beat me this year. I'm fired up and ready to goooooooooooooooooo.

Besides I have a fan club this year so I" have to look good and be fast.:devil: :macho :D

Johnny & Monica
02-15-2005, 09:48 AM
Johnny just left to take the yami to the Dirtshack to see how much damage it's gonna be . Check back later for updates may have a picture of a grown man crying and throwing a fit.:D :devil:

geogeorge
02-15-2005, 01:16 PM
Johnny just left to take the yami to the Dirtshack to see how much damage it's gonna be . Check back later for updates may have a picture of a grown man crying and throwing a fit.:D :devil:

Monica you will have to take pictures of that. I'm sure that would keep him off my case if I had those pictures.:devil:

exrider1
02-15-2005, 05:38 PM
Thanks powerstroke, I'll make sure to look you up when I go. I think we're going to make the Sedalia race. What's the terrain like there? Thanks! Later

Aaron

jdwxv3
02-15-2005, 05:46 PM
The Sedalia race is a real fun track. It is kind of rough but not to bad. So if you are coming to Sedalia does that mean you are not going to Lebanon?

And the B class is going to be pretty tough this year you should have a good time. My little sand bagging brother is racing in B this year b/c he is scared of the A class:eek2: . He just dont want me to whoop up on his punk ***:muscle: J/K I am kinda worried to! Later, come up and say hello to me as well. I will be on a White YFZ with Bright Orange Beadlock rings. Later, Josh

Rdogg450
02-15-2005, 09:07 PM
I'm not dogging Iowa but this is the Missouri thread. Got tolook out for our races. And We do have more races here so I was honest. BEsides a little verbal back and forthe would help get the blood flowing for race season anyway.:D

Sounds good! So is everyone heading down to Lebanon night before or the day of?? Just curious....:cool:

burrows
02-15-2005, 09:14 PM
Doesn't look like we will be there. Michaels quad is very ill and will need a major operation to be able to see another race. Texas was bad for it. Momma B

Johnny & Monica
02-15-2005, 09:31 PM
Micheal will too:D He`s not a quiter he`ll do it on a 10 speed biyclyce if he got`s too see you there momma B do I need to bring badley s 300ex for him to race?

burrows
02-15-2005, 09:38 PM
Micheal will too:D He`s not a quiter he`ll do it on a 10 speed biyclyce if he got`s too see you there momma B do I need to bring badley s 300ex for him to race?

No we really won't be there. Aaron has to go to South Dakota Thursday to get a truck bed for a big truck he is working on and Bradley has a music contest. Get this Bradley in a music Contest. lol. funny. But it is Saturday and he has to go or be counted absent. Bull sh$$. Michael no way will he be ready... A weekend off. Not really. I have mud to clean out of the trailer that may be there next yr. It is bad..Oh yeaaa. Momma B

geogeorge
02-16-2005, 05:27 AM
Sounds good! So is everyone heading down to Lebanon night before or the day of?? Just curious....:cool:

I'm going down Friday.

Momma B sorry you arn't going to make Lebanon. That is a bummer.

Johnny what is the deal with your quad? any word yet as to how bad?

Johnny & Monica
02-16-2005, 07:29 AM
Geoff got the motor off an down at the dirt shack should get it apart today so I can start overnigthing parts,I`ll know tonigth how bad it is:(

geogeorge
02-16-2005, 09:37 AM
Geoff got the motor off an down at the dirt shack should get it apart today so I can start overnigthing parts,I`ll know tonigth how bad it is:(

I feel for you Johnny. If there is anything I can do to help out let me know.

Just so you kow. Ihave called Janie off you. I told her your motor blowing up was Gods way of telling you to be nice to me.:D

Its nice to have friends.

Really let me know if I can help.

powerstroke
02-16-2005, 02:13 PM
Momma B , I heard michael posted the fastest lap of the day at texas????????? thats awesome!:) Matt

Rdogg450
02-16-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by powerstroke
Momma B , I heard michael posted the fastest lap of the day at texas????????? thats awesome!:) Matt

That is pretty cool.:)

burrows
02-16-2005, 09:25 PM

Yes he did. It started out awsome. He was 1st in the pro am class then it all fell apart. Craziest thing is though when it was all over they had messed up and had him signed up with the 4 stroke a class. But we got that straightened out today. Was even better at the 6 hr race Michael, Duane, and Kyle was ahead of Borich. But again it fell apart. Better luck next time at Kahoka!! Johnnys team was awsome too. Michaels brother Chris didn't want to get off and let anyone else race. Johnny thought for awhile he was going to race the 6 hrs by his self. He loved riding Johnnys quad. lol. Momma B

Johnny & Monica
02-16-2005, 09:29 PM
Poor Zack didnt get to ride at all:(

geogeorge
02-16-2005, 09:48 PM
Damage report yet johnny?
hay I got a trailer today. So now I'll look like all the big racing guys. Maybe now you'll be nice to me?

:blah:

UbeenSmoked
02-16-2005, 10:02 PM
ill be there at Holiday INN so wuts everyone doing Fri night. thats when im getting there, maybe we all could hang out or somthing lol that is if u want to talk to a kid. let me know everyone plans, new to MO sereies only know Johnny but i dont think he know who i am?

Anyways let me know

Johnny & Monica
02-16-2005, 10:59 PM
Damage report yet johnny?
hay I got a trailer today. So now I'll look like all the big racing guys. Maybe now you'll be nice to me?

Alrigth now we have something to tee pee

Matt cant place you by face but sure we seen you at the races,We`ll be at the holiday also if they have rooms left but we cant leave town till after 4:00 so it`ll be 8:00 or 9:00 by the time we get there

They still aint got my motor apart yet but I got a couple options we have another yfz motor with busted cases I can use what ever out of it or a borrowed 450r or the local honda dealer is really wanting be to ride a 450r for them they offered me a sweat deal on a new one an parts to get it race ready See ya there I`ll be on something:D Even if it`s Geoffs back:devil:

Matt remind me to send ya my cell number an bring the banana`s

Tattooed Trash
02-16-2005, 11:06 PM
If Honda will cut ya a sweat deal- I'd really consider it- you know you like Honda's better-Johnny

UbeenSmoked
02-16-2005, 11:13 PM
LMAO sure will.....:D . ya not sure on wut time ill get there, 6 hour drive for me so ill be there when i get there

I would go witht he honda if there going to build it and everything for u and give it do u for cheap, thats the way i would go

geogeorge
02-17-2005, 07:41 AM
Alrigth now we have something to tee pee

Matt cant place you by face but sure we seen you at the races,We`ll be at the holiday also if they have rooms left but we cant leave town till after 4:00 so it`ll be 8:00 or 9:00 by the time we get there

They still aint got my motor apart yet but I got a couple options we have another yfz motor with busted cases I can use what ever out of it or a borrowed 450r or the local honda dealer is really wanting be to ride a 450r for them they offered me a sweat deal on a new one an parts to get it race ready See ya there I`ll be on something:D Even if it`s Geoffs back:devil:

Matt remind me to send ya my cell number an bring the banana`s

Well johnyy I'm sorry about the quad. As for riding no my back. Why should a race be any differnt then the site here. Your always on my back here so hay get on, sit down and shut up.

It would be the fastest you have ever gone.:devil:

I should be getting to Lebanon around about 3 or 4. So it looks like dinner is out this time. I hope to be in bed by 8 or 9 at night.

If your going to T.P. the trail use the good stuff so I can roll it up and take it to the out house with me. I hate the sand papaer they put in the Johnny on the spots.:D

Hay if you junk the YZF and go for the honda let me know. I might buy some of your stuff for next year. but you know my moto....Better dead then riding red.:macho

Johnny & Monica
02-17-2005, 09:26 AM
Hey Shut up about the Honda even if it takes a 1000.00 to fix the motor on the yami it's still better than making payments on a Honda.:devil: :D Monica

geogeorge
02-17-2005, 11:20 AM
Hey Shut up about the Honda even if it takes a 1000.00 to fix the motor on the yami it's still better than making payments on a Honda.:devil: :D Monica

I like your line of thought Monica.:D

79400ex
02-17-2005, 02:47 PM
It looks like Iam not going to the race in leabon race. I have to be at work that night at midnight and work intill noon on sat. of that day. So I will see everyone at the Sedalia race.

geogeorge
02-17-2005, 08:50 PM
Johnny whats the latest? I have a PW50 you can race on sunday if you like.

Johnny & Monica
02-17-2005, 09:03 PM
Oh thanks you want a easy win......Not!!! OVERNIGTHED My crank assy. an other parts overnigth should be back in quad by wed. an rode thur:D Thanks to everyone who offered a hand You to Geoff Makes a guy feel good really thankful I had a lot of offers of quads to ride to u name it.Atv racers are the best thanks Johnny

Johnny & Monica
02-17-2005, 09:12 PM
Oh Monica will be around taking pictures all over the track an posting in a mo. forum if you guys see your picture I think Harlen the administrator is going to have it set up where you can buy your picture rigth off ex-riders with pay-pal an have mailed to you or order an picked up at the next race we`re working on selling small 5.00 photos to your picture on a tee shirt or poster or even mounted in a nice marble plaque For Iowa an Mo. series along with doing a race report in the forum So make your self know to Monica WE KNOW YOU SHEP THE BLACK EYE GIVES YOU AWAY:devil:

Rdogg450
02-17-2005, 09:45 PM
So what is the latest on that eye?? Did Shep ever make it to the hospital?????:(

burrows
02-17-2005, 09:49 PM
So what is the latest on that eye?? Did Shep ever make it to the hospital?????:(

He told me last night it was going to be A-OK. Sure am glad to hear that. It looked pretty nasty at Gilmer. MOmma B

geogeorge
02-17-2005, 11:44 PM
Johnny and Monica
I'm bring my dig camera to the race. I will show Janie how it all works and she is glade to help take pictures for you guys and help out how ever she can. I can get like 200 pictures on one card. I can e-mail them to you or bring the laptop and burn them to a disk so you can take them with you just let me know what will work best for you.
Janie is all excited aboout helping out and meeting all you guys and gals at the race.

Talked with shep also last night and he is dong fine and will be at lebanon. I still think he got slaped around by someone how got there bu** pinched and not hit by a rock.:devil:

Anyway Johnny look me up eather at the hiloday inn or at the race.

tprender
02-18-2005, 06:17 AM
I would bet that he put a piece of dog meat over the eye for a few days an it will be OK in a few days. If he would stay out of those strip bars the night before, but you need that motivation for the next day. Maybe it was the wife that night when he came back tot he motohome late with the strange smell on his face.

geogeorge
02-18-2005, 07:13 AM
I would bet that he put a piece of dog meat over the eye for a few days an it will be OK in a few days. If he would stay out of those strip bars the night before, but you need that motivation for the next day. Maybe it was the wife that night when he came back tot he motohome late with the strange smell on his face.

Only if the smell was you tom.:eek2:

You going to be at lebanon?

powerstroke
02-18-2005, 06:07 PM
Yes he did. It started out awsome. He was 1st in the pro am class then it all fell apart. Craziest thing is though when it was all over they had messed up and had him signed up with the 4 stroke a class. But we got that straightened out today. Was even better at the 6 hr race Michael, Duane, and Kyle was ahead of Borich. But again it fell apart. Better luck next time at Kahoka!! Johnnys team was awsome too. Michaels brother Chris didn't want to get off and let anyone else race. Johnny thought for awhile he was going to race the 6 hrs by his self. He loved riding Johnnys quad. lol. Momma B

yea i heard about their luck at the 6 hour...thats a real bummer....we will miss you guys at lebanon! how about duane? is he going to make it to lebanon? Matt

geogeorge
02-19-2005, 06:27 AM
Shep hows the eye doing?

I hope your getting ready for next weekend.

burrows
02-19-2005, 07:05 AM
Matt-- Michael needs that number you 2 were talking about. Empty your pm box. It is FULL, You can just email it to burrows@grm.net
if ya want to. Thanks! momma b

jdwxv3
02-19-2005, 08:33 AM
Any of you have a rear shock(aftermarket) for a YFZ? I know several of you have LT now and I didnt know if you maybe had aftermarket shocks before you went to LT. So if any of you happed to maybe have a rear shock I would be more than happy to buy it. I have cash in hand. I would like it to be close to my weight somwhere between 200-230ibs would be fine. I know it is like looking for a needle in a haystack but I guess it is worth a shot! Later, Josh

geogeorge
02-20-2005, 08:07 PM
Josh what is wrong with the stocke one?
I like my stock shocks

Rdogg450
02-20-2005, 08:13 PM
Josh what is wrong with the stocke one?
I like my stock shocks

You'll like them til you ride someones yfz with a good set and then they will be gone.:D

Johnny & Monica
02-20-2005, 08:40 PM
Nobody is stupid enougth to let Geoff ride their quad lol

Geoff stock sucks:D :D :D

jdwxv3
02-20-2005, 10:52 PM
Nothing wrong with the stock one. I agree with Jonny though the stock one sucks. I have never had any suspension and I just want to see what it is like! Cant wait!! Hope everthing comes in:eek2:

geogeorge
02-21-2005, 05:01 AM
Nobody is stupid enougth to let Geoff ride their quad lol

Geoff stock sucks:D :D :D

Hay Johnny how is your bike?

My stocker is running great.:devil:

Ochh that one is gonna leave a mark.

Johnny & Monica
02-21-2005, 08:18 AM
It`ll be back together tommorow nigth :D With a new crank ***.

geogeorge
02-21-2005, 09:22 AM
It`ll be back together tommorow nigth :D With a new crank ***.

Am I the a** or the crank?:eek2:

Johnny you were asking for that one and you know it. I can't belive you set yourself up for that. It was a gift.

besides it was funny and you know it.

Glade you got it back togather. looking forward to seeing you and monica at the races. Janie said she will help take pictures with my camera. I guess I will have to e-mail them to you once I get home.

Johnny & Monica
02-21-2005, 09:41 AM
Geoff you know your welcome to ride my quad:D What kinda camera do you have?Monicas got several different ones with about all the memory cards so maybe you can put our memory card in an give back at the end of the race.You know we`re waking your ***** up fri. nigth:devil: We also need Erica to give us a copy of results so we can post names with riding numbers when Monica does her race report lord knows the first race will be bumpy for her but it`ll get better Going to try an keep pictures an riders in lap order an with the results would be able to tell what place heir running in each lap.

Johnny & Monica
02-21-2005, 09:47 AM
Geoff I met you was a cranky ***:devil:

I forgot Erica migth not give you or Shep the results Just a swift kick in the gonans:devil: You guys done got her p.o`ed She migth not even score you 2 he-he

geogeorge
02-21-2005, 12:14 PM
Geoff I met you was a cranky ***:devil:

I forgot Erica migth not give you or Shep the results Just a swift kick in the gonans:devil: You guys done got her p.o`ed She migth not even score you 2 he-he

Johnny everyone loves me and shep.:devil:

Besides I'm so slow you have to use a sun dial for my lap times.
I'll check and see what card I need for my camera. I know it is a olymips camera I just cant remimber what kind of card it takes. Ii know its a little squar thing with the corn angled if that helps at all.

What makes you think I'm going to be sleeping so you can wake me up?:devil: :devil: :devil: :D

Johnny & Monica
02-21-2005, 01:21 PM
What makes you think I'm going to be sleeping so you can wake me up?

Because you cant pay anyone enougth to sleep with you lol

geogeorge
02-21-2005, 01:32 PM
What makes you think I'm going to be sleeping so you can wake me up?

Because you cant pay anyone enougth to sleep with you lol

Thats cold.

Johnny & Monica
02-21-2005, 01:34 PM
Just funnin no harm Geoff couldnt resist it:devil:

geogeorge
02-21-2005, 03:40 PM
I know your just funnin and it was a good one. I left myself open on that one.

my camera takes a smartmedia card so if you have extras that would be great if not I have dsl and can e-mail them to you on sunday.

burrows
02-21-2005, 09:10 PM
I just hope when the pics come up they are not bitmap. My computer wont take a bitmap pic very good and don't know why. Have tried to figure it out but no good. So check and make sure they come out JPEG. PLEASE?? Have fun this weekend and we will be thinking of yu all. Have a safe drive and race smart. Mommab

Johnny & Monica
02-21-2005, 09:25 PM
It aint sat. yet an I say are chances of seeing you there are still good Momma B Micheal had that look in his eyes this weekend:devil:

geogeorge
02-22-2005, 05:18 AM
It aint sat. yet an I say are chances of seeing you there are still good Momma B Micheal had that look in his eyes this weekend:devil:

Johnny you sure it wasn't gas?:devil:

Momma b would be nice if you could make it but Hay if not get you next time. Hope all is well with everyone on your end.

YAMAHAVIPER
02-22-2005, 08:13 AM
GEOFF MAKE SOMEONE MAD ,HOW CAN THAT BE .SO GEOFF WHAT COLOR YFZ DO YOU WANT NEXT YEAR ITS ABOUT TIME FOR ME TO GET A NEW ONE YOU NEED TO PICK YOUR COLOR.

LARRY

Johnny & Monica
02-22-2005, 08:41 AM
Larry do you have a insigth on new colors for 06?

geogeorge
02-22-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by YAMAHAVIPER
GEOFF MAKE SOMEONE MAD ,HOW CAN THAT BE .SO GEOFF WHAT COLOR YFZ DO YOU WANT NEXT YEAR ITS ABOUT TIME FOR ME TO GET A NEW ONE YOU NEED TO PICK YOUR COLOR.

LARRY

The yellow one would be nice. I think that way Johnny will know its me as I blow by him.:devil:

Johnny & Monica
02-22-2005, 02:43 PM
You mean yellow would be nice because Johnnys is yellow:devil: Follow you Idoil:D :D :D

geogeorge
02-22-2005, 06:09 PM
You mean yellow would be nice because Johnnys is yellow:devil: Follow you Idoil:D :D :D

Is that why you spend so much time trying to be like me? You think of me as your Idoil. That is so sweet of you Johnny.

Now, do you have smartcards or what? If not, I could bring my laptop and brun a cd there maybe? let me know.
Thanks

Johnny & Monica
02-22-2005, 09:05 PM
Yes Monica has acouple smart cards Shes ready smile:D

YAMAHAVIPER
02-23-2005, 08:58 AM
I RECENTLY DID A COLOR SURVEY FOR YAMAHA ATV COLORS AND ALL I CAN SAY ISTHAT THERE ARE SOME NICE CHANGES IN THE NEAR FUTURE,EXPECT SOME COOL STUFF AND RACIER GRAPHICS HOPEFULLY 2006 PROBABLY 2007.

LARRY

UbeenSmoked
02-23-2005, 10:48 AM
What the wheater supposed to be like this weekend so i know how to dress...:D

jdwxv3
02-23-2005, 03:27 PM
To early to tell. I dont know how it is up there but here it is 70 one day and 30 the next. I think it is supposed to be around 40 degrees. So dress for the cold, you can always take some off. Later, Josh

powerstroke
02-23-2005, 06:01 PM
momma B, sorry about my pm box. i have no idea what is going on with it. It has been empty for days but i keep getting emails saying people are pm'ing me and it is full. what number was michael looking for? you guys can call the house or the cell if ya want. i will pm ya the numbers. Matt

Johnny & Monica
02-23-2005, 06:08 PM
momma B, sorry about my pm box. i have no idea what is going on with it. It has been empty for days but i keep getting emails saying people are pm'ing me and it is full. what number was michael looking for? you guys can call the house or the cell if ya want. i will pm ya the numbers. Matt

Matt alot of times you got to erase all sent an message tracking boxes also.

geogeorge
02-23-2005, 07:36 PM
What the wheater supposed to be like this weekend so i know how to dress...:D

I don't know about there but its snowing in st. louis right now.

jdwxv3
02-23-2005, 08:04 PM
IT is snowing in Jefferson City to. And my quad is not going together very well at ALL!!:mad: Never get a quad two weeks before the season starts:mad: Especially when it needs a lot of work:cuss: I am freaking worn out trying to get this dang thing together:tired: I will post a few pics when I get done. It will look nothing like most of your guys quads but it is my budget racer and dont look to pretty. Later, Josh

geogeorge
02-23-2005, 08:52 PM
Josh looks arn't everything. As long as it runs and your fast so don't sweet the looks.

Me and Johnny have to look good cuz we are slow.:D

burrows
02-23-2005, 09:16 PM

I think he was wanting a number to where he could order pisons for a good price....momma b

Johnny & Monica
02-23-2005, 09:21 PM
Josh looks arn't everything. As long as it runs and your fast so don't sweet the looks.

Me and Johnny have to look good cuz we are slow.:D

an old:blah:

geogeorge
02-24-2005, 03:36 PM
an old:blah:

I'll never admit to being old.

I'm 16 at hart.

jdwxv3
02-24-2005, 05:06 PM
Hey is the carb on your guys YFZ cocked to the left side a lot? Let me know asap I am still working on this POS. Oh yea and an axis rear rezzi is a pain in the ***** to put on. Anyway let me know about the carb please!!! Thanks, Josh

TDBRPH
02-24-2005, 05:09 PM
how far left ? do you want me to take a pic of my carb? If so what is your email addy....

Triston

Johnny & Monica
02-24-2005, 05:38 PM
It only fits the one way because its noticed yes it fits with the top kicked to the rigth side a little :D

jdwxv3
02-24-2005, 06:59 PM
Thanks for the info guys I gave SHEP a call and he walked me through everything. Thanks agian Shep! Later, Josh

geogeorge
02-25-2005, 12:43 AM
whats the record for a single post in size, view, and time up?

this one has been gong forever. I think its great show the entrest in Missouri or how boared we are over the winter.

any way looking forward to sat. Its race season
:D :D :D :macho :macho :macho

jdwxv3
02-25-2005, 08:44 AM
Yea I cant wait!! I almost got mine done and took off work today to work on it!!! I will get some pics up of it if I get a chance. Only real problem I have left is getting all my brakes to work, my quad was involved in a little fire and since then the brakes have not worked right. THey slowly bleed off. Something probaly melted. I hope they work the entire race! I was just informed of the problem last night by my bro, the little chit could have told me about the problem a little sooner so I could have looked into it! I have not even rode this freaking thing since I got it about 2 weeks ago I hope it runs good and all! I am nervous I have never cut it this close before, It looks like the only time Im going to get on this sucker is the practice lap!:eek2: Oh well I better go and try to fix something, later, josh

geogeorge
02-27-2005, 11:33 AM
I'm still fired up.
God I love this racing stuff. Its the people that make it so much fun.

Thank you everyone.

geogeorge
02-28-2005, 10:34 PM
bump

Rdogg450
03-02-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm ready for Sedalia ....... wish it was this weekend.;)

Rob Dob
03-02-2005, 02:47 PM
I agree, this Saturday should have perfect weather again. I can't wait for Sedalia to roll around. -Rob

jdwxv3
03-02-2005, 03:06 PM
I am almost ready for Sedalia. I still have to get my wiring problem figured out and my new shocks put on, and tighten a few bolts.........well uggghhh maybe I am not that ready? Anyway I can not wait to race again and acctually FINISH!!! Here is a pic of mine so you all can recognize me and say hello next race! Later, Josh

Rdogg450
03-02-2005, 05:03 PM
I am almost ready for Sedalia. I still have to get my wiring problem figured out and my new shocks put on, and tighten a few bolts.........well uggghhh maybe I am not that ready? Anyway I can not wait to race again and acctually FINISH!!! Here is a pic of mine so you all can recognize me and say hello next race! Later, Josh

Josh i'll be at the black enclosed trailer that says Johnson's racing next weekend ..... stop by.:cool:

03-02-2005, 05:44 PM
i got my elkas on, just got them today, man they are awsome, have to do some last minute comp adjustments at the race, but other then that, its ready to go
:macho

Rdogg450
03-02-2005, 05:56 PM
Good Deal! Night and day difference!:D

03-02-2005, 05:58 PM
Good Deal! Night and day difference!:D

well it was a huge difference on the 400ex, but this time, holy hell, it was a HUGE jump, the shocks are awsome

5valves
03-02-2005, 06:59 PM
Oh hell yes!!! Elk creak was my first ride on the Elka elites with the long tavel housers.
What a diffrence. I havent even got them dialed in yet. Hiper 4-1 are on the way and some lonestar tierods ans ends. I better not DNF next weekend
rear shock has been shiped to GT thunder.
what a money pit
lol

03-02-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by 5valves
Oh hell yes!!! Elk creak was my first ride on the Elka elites with the long tavel housers.
What a diffrence. I havent even got them dialed in yet. Hiper 4-1 are on the way and some lonestar tierods ans ends. I better not DNF next weekend
rear shock has been shiped to GT thunder.
what a money pit
lol

ya, im not sure what hipers to get the 4-1 or the 3-2...thats what im getting next, i see that u live in kansas, where you live at or by?

5valves
03-02-2005, 07:14 PM
Most go with the 4+1. I live outside of wellsville. 30 miles south west of KC.
Did you know Hipers are now made in Lawrence. There shop is on haskel about 29th in the old alied signal building.
I got mine from Bob in magnolia. great price

03-02-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by 5valves
Most go with the 4+1. I live outside of wellsville. 30 miles south west of KC.
Did you know Hipers are now made in Lawrence. There shop is on haskel about 29th in the old alied signal building.
I got mine from Bob in magnolia. great price

o hell ur like 25min from me, u wanna meet up at the next race, then we can hook up n ride and stuff like that, ya i kno its in lawrence, they sponsor me

03-02-2005, 07:20 PM
let me correct myself, u are about 7 minutes away lol
:macho

03-02-2005, 07:21 PM
you got a picture of your bike or yourself or somethin, i could meet you up at the next race in sedallia, what class do you race