PDA

View Full Version : Little Sahara this weekend

DaleJrFan
11-08-2004, 06:31 PM
any one going to waynoka this weekend? hope the weather stays warm and sunny but if not there is always beer and the tent!!

spudss
11-08-2004, 07:44 PM
The beer part is alway a good thing.. It looks to be sunny but suppose to be in the upper 50's.. Better take a bunch of blankets it will be COLD at night...I would go.. Need to try out the new haulers but I wont be able to make it.. Probably wont hit the dunes till next spring.. Go to atvconnection.com and then to the clubs and events then to Oklahoma atv club thread they are out of OKC and you might be able to hook up with some of those guys just tell them spudss sent you there way...

DaleJrFan
11-09-2004, 05:21 AM
yeah, i just recently joined that forum. someone had my user ID so on there i am jeffgordonhater. dont mind the cold air, just hope the wind isnt blowing too bad!!

zephead400ex
11-09-2004, 08:49 AM
Ledofthezep and I will be there along with a few other people. We'll be down there Friday night. We'll be driving a cream and maroon '95 Chevy x-tended cab. Saturday, look for a red '04 Ford F250 FX4.

Stop by and say hello my name is Preston, led's name is Brandon.

See ya on the sand!

zephead400ex
11-12-2004, 01:18 PM
Anyone else going? Looks like we won't be down until about 9am on Saturday. It's going to be cold, oh well, were at the dunes!:D