PDA

View Full Version : in lunch today....

acold7dusta
11-08-2004, 04:34 PM
in lunch today i was just sittin there playin tetris on my calculator when all the sudden free toss up for milk...well i take it...am about to open it when this pothead at my table drops it on my lap. when i pick it up i got ice cream all over my pants so i wipe it off and pretended to wipe it on him when he takes my other sleeve on my sweatshirt and pulls on it and he wouldnt let go so i punched him in the arm note even hard and he freakin nails me right in the temple, i fell over cuz i got so dizzy. everyone just sat there the whole time and watched so when i got up i started walking around when a lunch monitor took me to the nurse and i got ice and everything, then i went to the office and told them the story...i didnt wanna make it a big deal but now i got 3 after schools and hes got like a week of in school...but seriously...i think getting punched in my temple is punishment enough....they gotta rub it in my face by giving me detention? wtf?

oh yea p.s. the principal said im VERY lucky im only getting 3 days..and thats cuz i have a clean record. hes like ur gonna get 3 days-that is untill i steam off a bit....

LazeR
11-08-2004, 04:36 PM
man you gotta learn to duck or something jk. that is kind of screwed up though, sounds like the kid was just trying to do stupid shiat so his friends think he is cool.... Sucks you have detention for getting clocked though :(

theTman
thats retarded...you punched him in the arm...not like he went off crying or anything...getting punched in the temple is a lot worse then ion the arm

some schools these days are so stupid

i wood hav cat der and 8 mi fod

Scott-300ex
11-08-2004, 04:37 PM
wow, sorry man, that guys a dick, and so is your school, why the hell would they give you a detention, and i would have suspended that kid for a week, or 2, because that was like fighting, a punch in the arm is nothing, and he pulled your shirt then gave you a good punch, in the head, come on, your school is stupid, im with you man.

acold7dusta
11-08-2004, 04:41 PM
hes a physco...hes gotta learn to control his anger...im not gonna say much more cuz he could be on here but hes gotta banshee but hes not the person i wanna fight with...and eiger dude...someones gotta ban that fool
and scott thanks for the support..it seems like everyone at my school would rather laugh than care 1%

Scott-300ex
11-08-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by acold7dusta
and eiger dude...someones gotta ban that fool

straight up:macho

Jersey450R
11-08-2004, 04:45 PM
i would of got up and no matter what gave him a shot right back man. you cant let someone punch you in the face and not hit'em back, c'mon now!

acold7dusta
11-08-2004, 04:50 PM
dude im 16 im not gonna kill the kid in a freakin lunch room lol

Scott-300ex
11-08-2004, 04:55 PM
dude im 16 im not gonna kill the kid in a freakin lunch room lol

hahaha, lmao

plus if you were dizzy i wouldn't want to try and punch him and get the crap beat out of me, you did the right thing, you saved your @ss too.

tp300ex
11-08-2004, 04:56 PM
if i was u i would go back and kick that dudes *****:macho

acold7dusta
11-08-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
hahaha, lmao

plus if you were dizzy i wouldn't want to try and punch him and get the crap beat out of me, you did the right thing, you saved your @ss too.

lol i was in the nurses office laying down and all the sudden i started walking around and i went to the desk and im like ugh....yea....can i leave now? lol

hondarider2006
11-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Make him meet your friend "bat" outside of school...he will learn:devil:

acold7dusta
11-08-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by hondarider2006
Make him meet your friend "bat" outside of school...he will learn:devil:

or my friend "uzi"

chucked
11-08-2004, 06:41 PM
u hit him first, it was self defence. Doubt me? talk to a lawer.

Dumontexrider
11-08-2004, 06:51 PM
dude acold7dusta your pretty lucky. three days of detention it way better than what we get out here. you get a 7 day suspension for fighting and anyone who watches a fight gets an rpc. but who care about getting suspended, revenge is sweet

chucked
11-08-2004, 06:54 PM
it was zero tolerance when I went to high school, If you even touch someone you will be suspended.

MichaelS693
11-08-2004, 07:20 PM
here at my highschool if ur in a fight whether u throw a punch or not you still are gonna get arrested and suspended and all the fun stuff... if i were u and it was at my school i would of beat the ever living shat out of him:D

BrandonBlackmon
11-08-2004, 07:34 PM
Does this guy got a truck or car? If so, slit his tires!!!!:grr: JK, but for real, that SHOW OFF needs a lesson in not being a dick head! Sorry you had to go through that embarrasing scene but I do believe that everyone feels that he was the @$$ in the incident! Oh yeah, your principle sucks too!:D Keep your head up bro, don't worry about it!;)

FasstMidnightZ
11-08-2004, 07:41 PM
last year basically the same thing happend to me but this kid hit me in th jaw HARD . We fought and fought and fought it was pretty even i had a bloody lip he had a bloody nose and he looked like he was gonna cry and i looked like the devil (MAD) :mad: . but yea man i dont think i would have tryed to fight back being dizzie probally swing a miss :eek: that would suck

Dust_1503
11-08-2004, 07:54 PM
Yeah it seems you did all you could do. If he gives you any more crap, just tell him to bring it, most of the time pussies just talk and won't throw the first punch. Anybody that starts stuff with others deserves to get there *** kicked..

MichaelS693
11-08-2004, 08:18 PM
well it just came to my attention that a guy i know (joel) told one of my good friends moms (brooks's mom) that brooks offered him cigarettes and that brooks said joel could drive brooks's dads car... well brooks is 18 and cant fight the dude cause hes 16.. anyway dont think im picking a fight.. but im gonna stomp a mud hole in his ***... his sister wants someone to beat his ***... even the dudes mom wants someone to beat his ***:devil: :scary:

kicken250x
11-08-2004, 08:39 PM
today in my us history this guy knocked a girl out of her chair then laughed about it. i got up and threw him up aginst the wall and got in his face asking him wtf his problem was then the teacher came over and got me off him then he kicked another girl in the knee and laughed about it. she hit him back in the stomach and he pushed her over the desk behind her and when she hit the ground and started crying. i walked over and socked him in the nose and he fell over in his chair and starte crying and everyone started laughing at him and he went to the office and turned me in and when i got called to the office i got my grade advisor to call the girl he knocked over the desk back and she explained it all to him and she was like "well hell...it sounds like he diserved it to me...ill talk to you later jesse :::wink::: you can go back to class i think he needs a few days in ISS ill get him down here. thanks for your time." nothing ended up happening to me. he got 5 days ISS (its hell....) and i got a slap on the wrist...litteraly... my teacher pulled me outside class and was like "your one brave guy to do that infront of a teacher...you better be glad ms jessup likes you..." after school he walked past me and glared at me and i started laughing and all his friends turned around and gave me evil looks and i cant do nothing but laugh so i think im going to get jumped by a bunch of wussys by the end of the week ahahaha

Dumontexrider
11-08-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by kicken250x
today in my us history this guy knocked a girl out of her chair then laughed about it. i got up and threw him up aginst the wall and got in his face asking him wtf his problem was then the teacher came over and got me off him then he kicked another girl in the knee and laughed about it. she hit him back in the stomach and he pushed her over the desk behind her and when she hit the ground and started crying. i walked over and socked him in the nose and he fell over in his chair and starte crying and everyone started laughing at him and he went to the office and turned me in and when i got called to the office i got my grade advisor to call the girl he knocked over the desk back and she explained it all to him and she was like "well hell...it sounds like he diserved it to me...ill talk to you later jesse :::wink::: you can go back to class i think he needs a few days in ISS ill get him down here. thanks for your time." nothing ended up happening to me. he got 5 days ISS (its hell....) and i got a slap on the wrist...litteraly... my teacher pulled me outside class and was like "your one brave guy to do that infront of a teacher...you better be glad ms jessup likes you..." after school he walked past me and glared at me and i started laughing and all his friends turned around and gave me evil looks and i cant do nothing but laugh so i think im going to get jumped by a bunch of wussys by the end of the week ahahaha

Props mans. women deserve respect. you can bet that guys not gonna get any anytime soon

airheadedduner
11-08-2004, 11:32 PM

Reminds me of Ron White

"I didn't know how many of them it was gonna take to, whoop my ***..........but I knew how many they where gonna use."

toby400ex
11-08-2004, 11:41 PM
Geez, I dunno what to do in a violent situation at school. I almost got in a fight at school. I walked away and he knocked my glasses off, I could break this crack head in half, but I dont want to get suspended and have ****ty grades, im not violent by nature either.:ermm:

MY450R
11-09-2004, 07:42 AM
THAT SUCks dude the last time i was in a fight was a few months ago and the dude swung like 20 tiomes and never hit me once haha!

sharkinthepool
11-09-2004, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Jersey450R
i would of got up and no matter what gave him a shot right back man. you cant let someone punch you in the face and not hit'em back, c'mon now!

I am with you brother! I would have got up got my witts and blasted the fool! If I am getting the time I am def. doing the crime!
This kind of shheeeeettt pisses me off so bad! I would broke that dudes nose man!

n00b on a 400ex
11-09-2004, 08:47 AM
hell yea, kick the f***ers *** next time

Scott-300ex
11-09-2004, 09:09 AM

hahaha, lmao, that is funny, and dude, that was awsome, good job, i wish that would happen to me, i'd be to afraid to punch him though, but thats sweet.

sharkinthepool
11-09-2004, 11:16 AM
HAHAHAHAHA
That is funny sheet man!:D
You only hit him once though??? WTF:eek:
You should of hit that chump for every kid he picked on...
...And picking on girls even, WTF is that fool a retard or what???

Good job man.:blah: My hat is off to ya man!

MY450R
11-09-2004, 11:43 AM
ive never seen a man hit a woman ever cause lord only know what i would do

acold7dusta
11-09-2004, 01:47 PM
witnesses that saw the "fight" spread around rumors today that i walked away crying:eek2: :huh

acold7dusta
11-09-2004, 01:48 PM
and yea any guy that hits a girl deserves the worst for him in his life...its just wrong

sharkinthepool
11-09-2004, 01:49 PM
No kidding!
This is some kid in school still!:mad: Can you imagine the shee this kid will do when he gets older???:confused:

Where, I mean really is the enjoyment or fascination with hitting a girl??? How could your friends think that is funny or cool?:grr:

Someone needs to take this chump out behind the bleachers, along with his friends and beat the shee out of them!!!!!!!!!!!!

bama400ex
11-09-2004, 03:59 PM
did he get up over you and say ''you got knocked the **** out''

sharkinthepool
11-10-2004, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by MY450R
ive never seen a man hit a woman ever cause lord only know what i would do

You are soooo RIGHT!!!

I have never seen a "man" hit a woman either. I have seen a "COWARD" or a "PUSS*" do it though!

MY450R
11-10-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by sharkinthepool
You are soooo RIGHT!!!

I have never seen a "man" hit a woman either. I have seen a "COWARD" or a "PUSS*" do it though!
i think id kill a dud eif i saw anything like that
beleive me i hope i dont see it ever!
how the hell can a woman stick up for a guy that does this??
oh i know cause she loves him . what a bunch of chit sometimes the woman can be just as stupid as the guy is a coward

sharkinthepool
11-10-2004, 09:59 AM
Dude, I was a fireman for a few years and rode the medic A LOT, seemed like every dam weekend. You know payday I guess it is time to go get drunk and beat the wife/girlfriend!

It got old quick. Most of the time it was these HOT chicks that were married or seeing these pricks...

...It was like WTF:mad: :grr:

SGA
11-10-2004, 01:17 PM
witnesses that saw the "fight" spread around rumors today that i walked away crying:eek2: :huh

Learn a life lesson here. You backed down and now rumors are flying that you are a coward. You should have knocked the sh*t out of him right in the face after he hit you and the rumors would be about him instead.
Be prepared to start getting picked on by everyone now.

You can stop those rumors and people will respect you again, but you're gonna have to buck up next time something like this happens.
Ive been in fights myself to stop people from picking on me. Was I scared? Yes. Did I get in trouble? Yes. Glad I did it and would do it again if needed? Yes.

Go reread the story kicken250x posted. Even the school admin respects him and let him off.
See the point im getting at here? Stand up for yourself and others weaker than you, or get no respect.

n00b on a 400ex
11-10-2004, 07:01 PM
i agree, let one kid lick on you, it just invites more and more to d othe same, even if you get your *** kicked you still fought...not saying you will lose...jsut slug the f***er next time

400exrules
11-10-2004, 07:39 PM
wtf!!! that kinda bull***** doesnt fly at my school, he would definetly be missing teeth if that happened to me or any of the other guys i know i my school.

ppl need to be taught to mind there own business and back the f^ck off, i say u shoulda whooped him...

kicken250x
11-10-2004, 08:58 PM
the guy keeps walking by me in the halls with his buddies acting like theyre gonna do something jumping at me and chit. ill whip around in the hall and walk behind them and talk all kinds of chit to them hoping one will hit me but they wont even turn around and look at me. theres one guy in the group that is bigger than me but weve scraped befor and i know how he "fights". ill walk past him and hell buck up like hes gonna do something and ill walk up and say something to him but it wont ever do anything...:(

the girl is my BEST friend and im not about to sit back and watch some1 hit a girl ESPECIALY her. i was ready for a few more swings but i couldnt stop laughing because he started crying. i dont mean eyes watering...he was like...4 yr old bike accident crying.

Bobbs07
11-10-2004, 09:05 PM
Are you saying hes a bad person because hes a pothead?

SGA
11-10-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Bobbs07
Are you saying hes a bad person because hes a pothead?
He sure did!
Why that ole pothead, just a bad person for sure, they all are!
You know how them potheads are, cant trust them a bit! :bandit:

kicken250x
11-10-2004, 09:58 PM
i dont think he called them bad people because they smoke pot more because they have nothing better to do with their time, money, life, they obviously have no selfrespect, or respect for anyone else along with countless other things. and dont try to "you dont know what your talking about" thing because i do...ive been there and done that...sadly... :rolleyes:

SGA
11-10-2004, 10:18 PM
If they want to sit around all day and burn down, thats fine with me.
When they get off work from McDonalds, they can go home and veg out. I on the other hand will not be burning down, I will be making good money and doing their girlfriends.:o

kicken250x
11-10-2004, 10:21 PM
youre right...theres gotta be someone to make my mo ***in big mac yo!:D

n00b on a 400ex
11-11-2004, 12:03 AM
one big mac and large fries coming right up
*proceeds to try hamburger in septic tank fliuds which mcdonalds calls "grease"*
*bakes fries in human lard, sucked out using a vacuum*
*hawks a loogi in the extra large sprite*

just another day of work for me...

kicken250x
11-11-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by n00b on a 400ex
one big mac and large fries coming right up
*proceeds to try hamburger in septic tank fliuds which mcdonalds calls "grease"*
*bakes fries in human lard, sucked out using a vacuum*
*hawks a loogi in the extra large sprite*

just another day of work for me...

as long as i dont see it or taste it then youll live to work another day:devil: been eating it all my life im not about to stop eating it because someone says that. just like spam and hot dogs!:macho

Bobbs07
11-11-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by SGA
If they want to sit around all day and burn down, thats fine with me.
When they get off work from McDonalds, they can go home and veg out. I on the other hand will not be burning down, I will be making good money and doing their girlfriends.:o

My sisters husband smokes pot, is one of the best custom painters around the area, owns a 2002 chevy with escalade front end, 20spinners, a mint 69 camaro, owns his own house, brand new, and is ranked 1st for snowmobile oval:)

SGA
11-11-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Bobbs07
My sisters husband smokes pot, is one of the best custom painters around the area, owns a 2002 chevy with escalade front end, 20spinners, a mint 69 camaro, owns his own house, brand new, and is ranked 1st for snowmobile oval:)

I didnt mean the millions of productive people that use it occasionaly.
I'm talking about the burnt out potheads that just sit around all day smoking and doing nothing with thier life.

You know the type, "Uh, whats -up -dude?":D

86350x
11-12-2004, 02:47 AM
lol