PDA

View Full Version : MCcoy Hatfield!!!

Sparky416ex
04-16-2002, 02:56 PM
If you like goin 50 mph in the woods and having enough room to race your buddy. Go to mCcoy. I went to bearwallow hollow and rockhouse. Rockouse was my favorite...not as many rocks. There were too many rocks in bearwallow I slit my tire twice, but its fun. The pics i took last time were high quality so i cant post them on here. They are a half a meg. Im goin down there again after school is out and camping at devil anse campground for a week!! They have clean showers and bathrooms, the shower rooms are heated, you can walk up the road about 100 feet and buy hotdogs and hamburgers...drinks and everything. The little store also sells gloves and other things for ridin. If you go to bearwallow and go to that store you will meat a guy named brady he is really cool. Tip him or somthin. Its really fun i reccomend it for everyone!!!

P.S. I will post some pics after i get back

Ex'r Marlin
04-16-2002, 08:40 PM
Yeah, the Hatfield McCoy trails are great! It happens to be my favorite riding place too. Unfortunately for me, it is not all that close by. I recently heard they open some more trails since I was last there. I went to the October ATV Jamboree called "The Fued Continues", and my buddies and I camped out in a tent there.... Great stuff!!!! There is a group ride with some fellow exriders.com riders going on June 28, 29, and 30..... Sounds like a good group going!

BTW, You 416ex looks great!!!

MOFO
04-17-2002, 05:55 AM
Yep....a bunch of us went down last year during the summer. We decided that we will do this trip atleast once a year. Well worth the 6 hour drive.

We have a ride going on for June 28,29,30.....stop by if you can make it....we'll be at Chief Logan Campground.....just look for all the EX's :D

Eric

veddersbetter
04-17-2002, 01:30 PM
Where are these trails? I keep seein posts on em:confused:

Sparky416ex
04-17-2002, 02:29 PM
Hey where is the chief campground. Is that in rockhouse? They are in west virginia

shamisc
04-18-2002, 10:11 PM
YEAH, ME AND MY BUDDIES JUST GOT BACK THIS SUNDAY. WE STAYED AT BRADY'S PLACE TOO( DEVIL ANSE CAMPGROUND). THERE'S SOME GOOD CHALLENGING TRAILS UP THERE, AND BRADY IS REAL COOL! IF YOU GUY,S GO UP THERE TELL BRADY THE BOYS FROM RALEIGH NC SAID THAT WE STILL COULDN'T FIND ANY HARD TRAILS UP THERE! HAHA. HE'LL GET A LAUGH OUT OF YA! THESE TRAILS ARE GREAT! GO UP THERE AND HAVE FUN! HOW ARE THE OTHER HAT-MCCOY TRAILS?

Ben
04-19-2002, 05:50 AM
Still want to get down there (20 mins) but it has rained every weekend for the last 1 1/2-2 months. :mad:

redzoomer
04-20-2002, 09:34 PM
i'll be there in a few weeks, I hope it doesn't rain then.