PDA

View Full Version : Best Pay MP3 sites

CBRSLIDER
11-07-2004, 10:57 PM
Getting back into downloading music and was looking to do it legit now. Can anyone direct me toward some good sites for downloading mp3s? Or keep me away from others that are trouble or junk. I appreciate it. Thanks Ray

Regular_Joe
11-08-2004, 08:26 AM
www.allofmp3.com

Its out of Russia but is totally legit. They do billing through an outside firm that handles tons of internet billings for all sorts of companies. I have tons of friends that do it, self included. No one has ever had any issues w/ their credit cards.

You simply create your account and download their Explorer thingy. It works great. It doesn't go by song, it goes by bandwidth. I wanna say a penny a MB or something. A typical song that is a high quality MP3 costs about 10 cents. You can still get the songs in any format you want including wav (direct from cd). I slapped on $50 about 3 months ago and still have about $25 left on my account and I'm always downloading something.

Downloads are faster than anything I have seen yet. Typically I'm getting about 300k/sec which is damn fast. Basically fast enough to have the song downloaded before I can find another song to download.

Another great thing is you can preview everything. They will preview any song for you before you buy it. Obviously the preview is low quality but its very listenable. Previews are of the whole song too, not just a 10sec clip.