PDA

View Full Version : 1st race of flattrack series results!!

dirtmomma
11-07-2004, 12:28 PM
Ok well we had our 1st race last night out @ Monroe flattrack & it was sooooo nice to be back there!
I am not racing this series so my son is racing my 300 inthe 250-350 4 stroke class & this year he also has stepped up to a YFZ450 :eek2: :cool: He has retired his blaster as of now :( OH well it's a good thing he has better things ahead of him.

So here's how his night went.........................

He rode the 450 in the Youth 2 open, his heat he got 1st & his main he was in the A main w/ his cousin right next too him so he wasn't too hip on that but he ended up w/ a 5th finish which heck for the 1st time racing that monster was pretty damn good considering he's only 14!!!!!!
I see him doing VERY well on this once he gets more seat time, he will be switching classes for the rest of the season so him & his cousin don't have to worry about taking each other out ect :)
So I guess he'll be running w/ the BIG boys :eek2: :macho He wants to so thats cool, it'll make him run stronger I think.
In the 250-350 class he went out in his heat & got 1st & got 2nd in the main!! He wasn't too far behind that ol 330 from last year, so it's looking like we will be pumpin the 300 up FOR SURE, he looked awesome on it & rode the hell outta it WAY better than his Mother :o :p we are going to be gearing it different next time :)

sorry no pics yet, should have some in a couple weeks so I will post some them!!

Another BIG THANKS to Maggiesboy(Bill) from all of us for the ride :D

QuadJunkies
11-07-2004, 12:48 PM
thats AWESOME!!! I just got the load down on a few of our Idaho riders :cool: Wish I could have been there :( Our series starts in two week!!!:blah: the kids are jonesin BAD!:p Im a little nerovus this year,my quad doesnt feel quite up to par in power like it use to,I need to get in torn down in Dec. when were at a pause for the holidays and see whats up with that! everyone is FAST and nutty and a ton more new riders... Should be a big Quad season, last I heard maybe more Quads than bikes or cars!!!:o

DM, think I could talk you into posting this info at your track over there for riders that may want to hook up for a race here to???

www.omcracing.com I know there have been some riders in Wash and Ore. and some in Canada interested in it for a wk end... Best of luck for the rest of the series!!!

BTW... isnt your Wee one racing this year in the mini class???:confused:

QFT712
11-07-2004, 02:04 PM
I guess there were about 7 guys from Id. That came up for the race. Sounds like they all had a great time..
I also heard that BlueZ440 won the open 4 stroke class. I guess there were 4 heats of that class.. Good Work!!:)
I'm planning to be there for the race on Dec 4th..
Dmomma..lets see some pics??....

dirtmomma
11-07-2004, 02:36 PM
Oh yes forgot to mention I chatted w/ BlueZ440 for a little bit, nice guy, I don't think I ever did see his quad:o just was too busy trying to keep up w/ all the racers in the family, man it's getting tougher every year LOL good thing I'm NOT racing I guess :)

Yes lil man is racing BUT he had to go to the ER on fri morning, he's got a TERRRRRIIIBBBBLLLEEE ear infection the worst one ever, he can't even move his neck & his lympnods(sp?) are ALL swollen so unfortunetly he didn't race. Poor kid is in a BAD way :(:( he stayed w/ Nana though & got LOTS of spoiling :)

I did forget to mention that my brother in law Bobby raced his 250R for the 1st time last night & did pretty damn good for never being on a flattrack but one time @ Hannegan, he got 4th in his heat & 2nd in the main WHOOHOO he ran the Masters class ti was a good class.
My nephew also took 2nd in the Youth2 open class :)
Another nephew got 2nd in his B main class on his 300ex
My OHTER nephew got 4th in the 50-65cc open class
So all in all everybody did pretty good for The Sandvig Racing team!!!!!

OH BTW Tina YES I will post that @ the track & I'll get some to RIDE & maybe SPCB too :)

We may come down for a race the guy w/ the 450 his Dad has a 24' enclosed trailer he said he would trailer DJ(300 & 450) to out of state or far away races, he even wants to put a pic of DJ on the side of it :eek2: along w/ his grandson's I think that is WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY cool!!!!

maggiesboy
11-07-2004, 07:40 PM
Brandon's Results for 11-06-04

Heat race.....leading big until a lap 2 tangle with traffic. He shook off the cobwebs and lined up for a complete restart and proceeded to school all of the kids on how to turn left. 1st place in his 1st race! ya!

Main event...wire to wire, green to checkers, no crash this time. Lapped all other riders in 3 laps of a 5 lap race. the video tells all!

Did I mention he rides an E-TON 40?

QuadJunkies
11-07-2004, 11:59 PM
thats AWESOME on a 40!!! My son is holding his own in the stock 90 class(he has a 50 with a 70 airsal kit in it) and even beating a few of the modded 90's :eek2: :o :p I wish I had a camera yesterday my boy got some pretty good air for him, he got about 4.5 feet up off the ground :D with str0ck suspention... Time to upgrade!!! :devil: Glad everyone had a good time and no injuries...

BlueZ400 is getting FAST these days!!! I hear he may be steppin up to the Pro class locally.:macho

Im goin to get some local racing vidoes up the first few races of different classes and post them on my video site so you can see what our track is like :)

BlueZ440
11-12-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by QFT712
I guess there were about 7 guys from Id. That came up for the race. Sounds like they all had a great time..
I also heard that BlueZ440 won the open 4 stroke class. I guess there were 4 heats of that class.. Good Work!!:)
I'm planning to be there for the race on Dec 4th..
Dmomma..lets see some pics??....

Monroe was the Sh*t..Big Blue took home 1st on the open 4stroke & 350 2stroke..3rd on the open fourwheeler on the B main but never made it to the A main..
QFT712 I have the video..u can see SUAVE flip his sh*t..:D
I'm still giving him sh*t for that but I don't think he likes it..

Anyways I will try to go with yall on the 4th if I got the money and if I don't have a job yet..LOL

dirtmomma
11-12-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
Monroe was the Sh*t..Big Blue took home 1st on the open 4stroke & 350 2stroke..3rd on the open fourwheeler on the B main but never made it to the A main..
QFT712 I have the video..u can see SUAVE flip his sh*t..:D
I'm still giving him sh*t for that but I don't think he likes it..

Anyways I will try to go with yall on the 4th if I got the money and if I don't have a job yet..LOL

:eek2: who flipped??? soooo now I'm curious, you rode your Z in the 350 2 stroke class????????????????? If thats the case then maybe we'll put DJ in there, it's just soooo hard to figure out which damn class to put him in :confused: I heard they also made a 450 class but I guess I didn't know or see that class??

CONGRATS on your placings sounds like you did pretty dang good!! Sorry for not coming & chatting w/ ya I'm really NOT stuck up LOL ;) Just busy busy busy!!

We just got the bearings for the 300 today, well minus the seals :( I swear they were supposed to be in there but they weren't so I call CB & thye want friggin 10.79 PER SEAL????????? WTF is that all about?? Thats more than I paid for the bearings themselves & that was for front & rear:huh Anyway it should handle better w/ new bearings (at least quit throwing the chain :o ) & we putting the stock rims w/ Hoosiers on the front, i fyou can believe it were trying to get the front skinnier LOL, woudn't be bad but w/ the offset fronts it's just not handling like it could so I hope this helps it'll make it a coupld inches skinnier per side so we'll see!!!

BlueZ440
11-12-2004, 01:47 PM
Yes I enter the 350 class..It was a good class...We had a friend that enter just about every class..He was riding a 426...I like the way you guys run stuff up there..
Over here they don't know how to run sh*t..They line us up 2 wide..I think that's GAY..We have a group that wants to change stuff before the series starts..hopefully they will listen to us and let us vote for it..We want to go 4 wide that way everyone has a FAIR CHANCE..We can't go 5 because the track is 2 small..

Y are you getting bearings?? for your lowering kit? I'm in the same boat..I have to buy bearings and seal for my stock linkage..
Well hoprfully everything goes good with the 300..

QuadJunkies
11-12-2004, 01:53 PM
Yes I enter the 350 class..It was a good class...We had a friend that enter just about every class..He was riding a 426...I like the way you guys run stuff up there..
Over here they don't know how to run sh*t..They line us up 2 wide..I think that's GAY..We have a group that wants to change stuff before the series starts..hopefully they will listen to us and let us vote for it..We want to go 4 wide that way everyone has a FAIR CHANCE..We can't go 5 because the track is 2 small..

Y are you getting bearings?? for your lowering kit? I'm in the same boat..I have to buy bearings and seal for my stock linkage..
Well hoprfully everything goes good with the 300..

I think 4 is TOO many on this track 3 yes.. 4 NO... Sound s to me like the Pro class is starting to sweat a little since it will have a HUGE class this year!!!:o :macho I personally would rather be behind pole than outside 4th in front . I C a cluster F*** in the first corner....:eek2:

dirtmomma
11-12-2004, 02:00 PM
Awww come on Tina it's FUN bumpin & rubbing to turn one WHOOOHOOOO thats when the adrenaline starts flowing :blah: :macho WE actually start 6 wide :eek2: I hate being #6 then your up against the damn wall but the best in 2-3 spots or #1 of course but then you get squeezed out if you don't get the holeshot :)

I hope you get your 426 going by the 1st race did you figure out what it is yet?? I HATE when that happens right before a series :mad:

As for the bearings Bluez it's the rear carrier bearings & my front hubs :) My axle is moving around so everytime @ practice on the "whoop" section LOL, it would spit the chain off, Ron had to tighten it BIG TIME to stay on Sat. night :eek: but it didn't come off LOL, we'll be getting a new chain too we always have problems w/ it when we lower it :rolleyes:

BlueZ440
11-12-2004, 02:15 PM
I think I started 5th in one class and I got send to the outside wall but some how I still took 2 in one of the heats..I love being next to 4 quads..It's just like MX first one to the corner..:D

Hey DirtMomma, do you guys have a website up there..for that track..

QuadJunkies
11-12-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Awww come on Tina it's FUN bumpin & rubbing to turn one WHOOOHOOOO thats when the adrenaline starts flowing :blah: :macho WE actually start 6 wide :eek2: I hate being #6 then your up against the damn wall but the best in 2-3 spots or #1 of course but then you get squeezed out if you don't get the holeshot :)

I hope you get your 426 going by the 1st race did you figure out what it is yet?? I HATE when that happens right before a series :mad:

As for the bearings Bluez it's the rear carrier bearings & my front hubs :) My axle is moving around so everytime @ practice on the "whoop" section LOL, it would spit the chain off, Ron had to tighten it BIG TIME to stay on Sat. night :eek: but it didn't come off LOL, we'll be getting a new chain too we always have problems w/ it when we lower it :rolleyes: not too sure yet, but Troys guessing its the Cam chain.:grr:

dirtmomma
11-12-2004, 04:23 PM
I think I started 5th in one class and I got send to the outside wall but some how I still took 2 in one of the heats..I love being next to 4 quads..It's just like MX first one to the corner..:D

Hey DirtMomma, do you guys have a website up there..for that track..

The website is www.sd-promotions.com last time I looked they still had LAST years schedule up :rolleyes: I keep meaning to ask them if they want someone to post results ect on there maybe I'll remember next race!! I will be having "Sandvig Racings" riders pics & results up on our site, I already have the results but no pics YET I am going to have to borrow a camera my digi sucks but my Mom has a decent little 35mm for now. I'm trying to talk Ron into a new digi as soon as the camcorder is paid off :eek: :p

BlueZ440
11-12-2004, 05:03 PM
Thanks..We might hit up there for the 3rd&4th again..I'll keep you posted..Hey tell Bill I said thanks again for the tires..They work great.I saw him at the riders meeting but never on the track..

dirtmomma
11-13-2004, 08:19 AM
Thanks..We might hit up there for the 3rd&4th again..I'll keep you posted..Hey tell Bill I said thanks again for the tires..They work great.I saw him at the riders meeting but never on the track..

I'll be sure to tell him :) As for him not being on the track well he practiced once on Fri night but said he was having flashbacks of when he broke his back in April so he decided he would hang it up before he got started ;) plus w/ his boy racing & then DJ racing his 450 he's got enough to do!!

BlueZ440
11-13-2004, 10:22 AM
:eek2:Broke his back?? Hey what number was your kid using? I have a video of the youth class because we had a kid racing a yfz also..

dirtmomma
11-13-2004, 03:54 PM
:eek2:Broke his back?? Hey what number was your kid using? I have a video of the youth class because we had a kid racing a yfz also..

He was #82 white one, he was in the A main 3rd starting spot!! What # was the kid you had there racing?? Cuz I also got a video LOL :)

BlueZ440
11-13-2004, 04:09 PM
01..He did good on the heat but got his ***** spank on the A Main...lol..

dirtmomma
11-13-2004, 07:30 PM
Yeah my son got spanked pretty good in the main too :o my nephew took 2nd :D though!! He was on #J21 250R!!

BlueZ440
11-13-2004, 07:39 PM
yep that's the race I have..:D My friend and I are making a video to put on his website..It's all the monroe FT..Well most of it..I'll let you know when we get it done, and you can check out all the action you missed..:blah:

maggiesboy
11-13-2004, 07:44 PM
Blue...Bill here! Good run man. Hey, you didn't happen to film the peewee quad class did you? My little guy ran that class. Dirtmommas little guy will be running with him the next date. That will be a nail biter!:huh Bill

dirtmomma
11-14-2004, 07:19 AM
yep that's the race I have..:D My friend and I are making a video to put on his website..It's all the monroe FT..Well most of it..I'll let you know when we get it done, and you can check out all the action you missed..:blah:

:cool: yeah we watched the races again yesterday makes ME wanna get out there :blah: :blah: definetly be sure to tell me when you get them on the website :) I wish I knew how to do that, I'd put them on our site!! If I sat down & played w/ it I probably could but my only problem is I"m on dial up so it will take FOREVER!!! Hope to get high speed SOOOON!!

MAGGIESBOY AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE RIDING LMAO ;) I told Ron well now that we are up should we go, but we have stuff to do today :( HAVE FUN BE SAFE!!

BlueZ440
11-14-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by maggiesboy
Blue...Bill here! Good run man. Hey, you didn't happen to film the peewee quad class did you? My little guy ran that class. Dirtmommas little guy will be running with him the next date. That will be a nail biter!:huh Bill

Sorry but the person that was recording for US only did the big quads..How did your kid end up doing? thanks again for the tires.. Hey by any chance you don't have a sway bar for sale do you??

BlueZ440
11-14-2004, 02:14 PM
:cool: yeah we watched the races again yesterday makes ME wanna get out there :blah: :blah: definetly be sure to tell me when you get them on the website :) I wish I knew how to do that, I'd put them on our site!! If I sat down & played w/ it I probably could but my only problem is I"m on dial up so it will take FOREVER!!! Hope to get high speed SOOOON!!

MAGGIESBOY AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE RIDING LMAO ;) I told Ron well now that we are up should we go, but we have stuff to do today :( HAVE FUN BE SAFE!!

Yeah I've been watching all the races 2.I'm ready to race again..Right now I'm kind of mad because I'm trying to get the word around that we want to start at least 4 wide but people over here are scare..I'm still waiting to talk to the guy that runs it to see if he wants to change stuff around..Personally I think after looking at the track today that it's wide enough..

if they don't change it and start 2 wide with 10 people I won't race at all and they can kiss my *****..:grr:

maggiesboy
11-15-2004, 08:39 AM
Blue, We have a dura blue swaybar IN STOCK! It is the universal fit. It retails for $318.00. If you want it let me know, If you want to pay with CC we can ship it to you.

My son was leading his heat until lap 2 when he got tangled up in traffic and crashed hard. they did a complete restart and he lapped all but the second place rider! His main he lapped everyone by the end of his third lap! I've been a proud papa for a couple of weeks now!

dirtmomma
11-15-2004, 08:54 AM
Blue, We have a dura blue swaybar IN STOCK! It is the universal fit. It retails for $318.00. If you want it let me know, If you want to pay with CC we can ship it to you.

And your buying it & putting it on the 450??? :blah: :D :devil: ;)
Just messin' wit ya hehehe
YOu would be AMAZED @ how it handles though!! We have a homeade one we need to fix & put back on the 300 but just haven't got around to it yet :( I ran Bobby's last year & man that thing is sweeeettttt!!

BlueZ440
11-15-2004, 09:34 AM
Yeah MAG I'm actually lookin for a used one..I don't have that much money to spend.. Congrats on your kid..what does he ride??

Anyways dirtmomma how did you make a homemade one..does it work? I'm thinking about using my honda civic one and home making something...LOL

maggiesboy
11-15-2004, 09:42 AM
little man runs an ETON 40. He spanked those kids because most of them are on really heavy machines. He is 43 pounds and rides a 120 pound bike. The others i'm sure are in the same weight, but they are running machines that are over 180 pounds.

dirtmomma
11-15-2004, 09:52 AM
Yeah MAG I'm actually lookin for a used one..I don't have that much money to spend.. Congrats on your kid..what does he ride??

Anyways dirtmomma how did you make a homemade one..does it work? I'm thinking about using my honda civic one and home making something...LOL

WEll I actually bought it on here, but it seems to be "twisted" when we tried to use it I would let loose as soon as I hit the turn & push me to the wall :huh Ron says the inner tube must of twisted in there, I'll see if I can get a pic of it to give you an idea :) they look pretty easy to make if you have a welder & the right parts I'll post a pic later!! I throw one in of the 300 now too :) she got new front shoes :blah: & went on a "diet" up front LMAO ;)

BlueZ440
11-15-2004, 10:15 AM
little man runs an ETON 40. He spanked those kids because most of them are on really heavy machines. He is 43 pounds and rides a 120 pound bike. The others i'm sure are in the same weight, but they are running machines that are over 180 pounds.

Nice..

BlueZ440
11-15-2004, 10:17 AM
WEll I actually bought it on here, but it seems to be "twisted" when we tried to use it I would let loose as soon as I hit the turn & push me to the wall :huh Ron says the inner tube must of twisted in there, I'll see if I can get a pic of it to give you an idea :) they look pretty easy to make if you have a welder & the right parts I'll post a pic later!! I throw one in of the 300 now too :) she got new front shoes :blah: & went on a "diet" up front LMAO ;)

you can send them to my email if you want..I have a welder and friends that can hook me up.. went on a diet??

dirtmomma
11-15-2004, 11:55 AM
WEll it went from 50" to about 47" :D I REALLY hope it handles better it was pushing bad coming in & out of the turns :o so we'll see it sure looks ALOT better!!

BlueZ440
11-15-2004, 12:32 PM
I see...I still can't figure out what pushing out means?? I can't tell anything when I'm riding..:(

QFT712
11-15-2004, 04:14 PM
Hey BlueZ..I Razzed him a bit in Vegas this Weekend about scrathing his junk!! HAHA...

Dmomma: BlueZ is right, Monroe is sill very relaxed about the Classes.. Any 300, 350, 400 or 450 4 stroke can run in any of the 2stroke classes 250 and up.....No one has ever complained...The 2 sroke racers are growing thin and I dont believe they will start enforcing "2 stroke only" classes... Monroe's old school...4 strokes are still considered a disadvantage against a fast 250r.. So if you want to put your 4 stroke against the 2 strokes..Bring it... This is not the case everywere.. but at Monroe its the case as I see it..
Again I agree With BlueZ... If the track is wide enough to park 4 quads across then that should be the front line. At Monroe, ICE, Down here in CA and any were else I have ever raced if we fit across they run it..(berm to berm)(wall to wall).. Heck most of the time at a flattrack or TT we are lined up mere inches apart.... I'm also pretty sure know one is "scared";) .

dirtmomma
11-15-2004, 04:32 PM
Hey BlueZ..I Razzed him a bit in Vegas this Weekend about scrathing his junk!! HAHA...

Dmomma: BlueZ is right, Monroe is sill very relaxed about the Classes.. Any 300, 350, 400 or 450 4 stroke can run in any of the 2stroke classes 250 and up.....No one has ever complained...The 2 sroke racers are growing thin and I dont believe they will start enforcing "2 stroke only" classes... Monroe's old school...4 strokes are still considered a disadvantage against a fast 250r.. So if you want to put your 4 stroke against the 2 strokes..Bring it... This is not the case everywere.. but at Monroe its the case as I see it..
Again I agree With BlueZ... If the track is wide enough to park 4 quads across then that should be the front line. At Monroe, ICE, Down here in CA and any were else I have ever raced if we fit across they run it..(berm to berm)(wall to wall).. Heck most of the time at a flattrack or TT we are lined up mere inches apart.... I'm also pretty sure know one is "scared";) .

I'm also pretty sure know one is "scared";) I AM :blah: :p :devil: :macho J/K yeah it's definetly inches apart nothin better than a little rubbin :)
Yeah about the 2 strokes I REALLY noticed it @ the 1st race there seemed to be ALOT less R's ect there, well except of course for the blasters LOL, there's still a butt load of them!!
I guess we will.....................BRING IT as you would say heheheee
The kid don't care what class he's in as long as he's racing!!! Especially on that 450!!

BlueZ440
11-15-2004, 04:45 PM

So you are back huh? I watch the video over & over and I'm still laughing..I agree with you on the line up..
Kym you are the sh*t..I love the fact that you are down to race tire to tire...I'll find out more on Saturday if they will let us run wider..

QFT check your PM

QFT712
11-15-2004, 05:48 PM
Dmomma,
Right. You could put him in 350 or 500 2 stroke.. That might be a good one for him to get started.... Open quad and 250 2stroke are a little more serious.. Glad to hear he is getting a chance to ride a 450. He must be in heaven..
How old is he agian?? Is Magg's quad lowered??,,,Tires, axle?...??

BlueZ440
11-15-2004, 06:24 PM
Dmomma,
Right. You could put him in 350 or 500 2 stroke.. That might be a good one for him to get started.... Open quad and 250 2stroke are a little more serious.. Glad to hear he is getting a chance to ride a 450. He must be in heaven..

Like QFT said the 350 is a good one but they don't have the 500 anymore..open 4 stroke was an easy one 2.. Open quad was easy for me but that's because I didn't make it to the A main..LOL..The A main looks fast..that's where our friend tip his bike over..:D :devil:

maggiesboy
11-16-2004, 07:57 AM
Dmomma,

DJ is 14, My 450 is lowered 5" all the way around, running turf tamers on the rear, holeshots up front, piped and jetted, that is it. Bill

dirtmomma
11-16-2004, 08:10 AM
Ahh Mr Pellham is quick on the draw LOL ;)

Hey Blue LMAO yeah if I have to bump I will, I've only gotten "bumped" off once knock on wood hehehe, I've got some good pics/vids of me diving in trying to get something acomplished LMAO!! When your on a 300 in an open class you gotta do what you gotta do!!! DJ has a 8x10 of me from last year & all you can see is the bottom of my quad:eek2: :macho there are a couple gals out there that are sisters & I SWEAR they are out to get me, they didn't want to let me buy so I said F'it & took the berm on 2 tires :eek: it is a cool pic!!!

QT yeah it's COOL that DJ got offered to ride the 450 he's soooooo stoked about it thats all I hear about :rolleyes: ;) He LOVES it & can handle it pretty good.
He was saying that they turned the 350 class into a 450 class?? Thats what he'll be running, he wants to run w/ Andy again, it's wierd the last couple years how they run the same class on the blaster & BATTLED for points last year(they were just a couple apart) now this year they are BOTH running the 250-350 4 stroke & they are both riding YFZ450's!!! I guess it shows how the kids are growing up together it's cool, cuz I remember Andy & ALL the blaster boys when they were just starting out LOL

BlueZ440
11-16-2004, 10:24 AM
Ahh Mr Pellham is quick on the draw LOL ;)

Hey Blue LMAO yeah if I have to bump I will, I've only gotten "bumped" off once knock on wood hehehe, I've got some good pics/vids of me diving in trying to get something acomplished LMAO!! When your on a 300 in an open class you gotta do what you gotta do!!! DJ has a 8x10 of me from last year & all you can see is the bottom of my quad:eek2: :macho there are a couple gals out there that are sisters & I SWEAR they are out to get me, they didn't want to let me buy so I said F'it & took the berm on 2 tires :eek: it is a cool pic!!!

Sweet send me that picture if you can find it..I don't know how many times I fliped mine on the MX track..:D Yeah I figure this year I will ride Monroe style up here..LMAO..I'm thinking about getting a HORn so I can beep anyone on my way..:devil: :D
You should start racing again...And take the sisters out..haha..anyways you guys do any MX up there?...on that note..you guys have to make it to the WORCS race in Payette Idaho in April..So plan early..

dirtmomma
11-16-2004, 10:38 AM
WEll I wish I could post or send the pic but it's too big for my baby scanner :(
As for me racing again WELLLL I might race this weekend or just wait till Dec when we get the rest of the sponsor $$ I will be out there just not sure when!!!
As for MX we do a little bit up here @ Oakwood nothing big though we just don't have the suspension for it :( wish we did though!! As for the WORCS ya just never know :) DJ wants to MX badddd!! maybe he can do a little on his blaster now that its not set up for flattrack!! I would also like to try it out there but someone would probably have to come revive me after one lap LMAO ;) can you say OUT OF SHAPE :)

BlueZ440
11-16-2004, 05:00 PM
You guys race this weekend? your kid will do good on the worcs with the yfz..You will 2... all you have to do is go nice and slow.. I did it for my first time and I enter the C class and i took second..After the 3rd lap I couldn't fell my hands..So I stop and got some water..LOL

Is oakwood pretty nice track?

dirtmomma
11-16-2004, 05:40 PM
Yeah we're racing this weekend, thinking about going to practice BUT if it's like last time I'll REALLY be irritated :grr: I really wanted to get some laps on the 450 to see if I like it & feel comfortable enough to race it but not if the tracks crappy!! Then again I'm SOOO comfy on my 300 I just might see what I can do w/ it :) who knows but I"ll definetly keep everyone posted. OH YEAH he'd LOVE to run that fofiddy there LOL

QFT712
11-16-2004, 09:53 PM
Hey MAGGS: thanks for the run down.. I miss everyone up at SPCB.. Say Hi to JR. for me tomorrow (Aaron)...
BlueZ: There is some MX up there.. Not a very good turn out..But there is a pretty cool MX track in Bellingham...

maggiesboy
11-17-2004, 07:24 AM
Hey MAGGS: thanks for the run down.. I miss everyone up at SPCB.. Say Hi to JR. for me tomorrow (Aaron)...
BlueZ: There is some MX up there.. Not a very good turn out..But there is a pretty cool MX track in Bellingham...

will do. We finally got the go ahead on "team green". We are expecting them any day now.

dirtmomma
11-17-2004, 08:12 AM
will do. We finally got the go ahead on "team green". We are expecting them any day now.

I thought it was "team Black"????? :)

QT we miss you up @ SPCB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until Maggiesboy started there, there was NOBODY that knew chit about quads!! Well I will say that Aaron helped more than anyone :) he's a good kid!! I JUST started going back there after a year of not they seem to have more in stock now for quads :)

QuadJunkies
11-17-2004, 08:59 AM

QT we miss you up @ SPCB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until Maggiesboy started there, there was NOBODY that knew chit about quads!! Well I will say that Aaron helped more than anyone :) he's a good kid!! I JUST started going back there after a year of not they seem to have more in stock now for quads :) Troys getting a nebie on a Eton set up for this wk end. Parts should be coming to our house this wk end for it :) another kid on a Kasea 50 also. Troy doesnt mind doing it at all only catch is they HAVE to show up for the series:D and he said he will get those kids dialed in!!:macho thats good then that you have Maggiesboy up there cause like here, theres only just a couple of peeps who know much about the minis

BlueZ440
11-17-2004, 10:40 AM

QT we miss you up @ SPCB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until Maggiesboy started there, there was NOBODY that knew chit about quads!! Well I will say that Aaron helped more than anyone :) he's a good kid!! I JUST started going back there after a year of not they seem to have more in stock now for quads :)

You guys are going to make me cry..:D :blah: Smokey Joint is freaking Huge..It's like 4 times bigger than carls cycles over here..I'm jealous that you guys have something that big..Do they have good customer service beside Magg..

QuadJunkies
11-17-2004, 11:10 AM
DM~~ your wee one racing the next race?? best of luck if so ;)

dirtmomma
11-17-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
DM~~ your wee one racing the next race?? best of luck if so ;)

YEP he sure is!! Can't wait, think I might be too :eek2: :eek2: I'll be sure to post how he does & am goin to try to get some pics so we'll see!! I need a professional photographer & videographer LMAO that I don't have to pay for hehhee :)

As for the CS @ SPCB it's pretty good, depends on who you got o I ugess :) Never bought anything but parts there (ie no quads) in fact we bought EVERY part for our blaster there when QT worked there!! I did try to get them to sponsor DJ last year but they didn't get back to us w/ was too bad cuz they could of had a CHAMPIONSHIP trophy on thier shelf for flattrack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so unfortunetly I got another shop to sponsor him but it's farther away & pretty new & mainly bikes I think, they don't have any quad riders but DJ, we have a hard time finding parts IN STOCK there which is a pain, I really wish SPCB would just sponsor him but whatever!!

dirtmomma
11-18-2004, 12:36 PM
Ok well I got some pics of the 300 & sway bar :)
Once again we took the offset fronts w/radials OFF & had the Hoosiers mounted on my stock wheels!! Now instead of 50" it's sitting about 1" wider per side than a stock 400ex!!
Here ya go :)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid147/ped8c77c175a9a1f2c4f778326a789394/f6372161.jpg
Another
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid147/p1c44294acfa8adf08a220fbbf40ed195/f6372160.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid147/pe80502ab75532a25136bbc1e432875b9/f637215d.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid147/p4deb9e2f7c1706113d1e9a2d793e5a03/f637215a.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid147/p6f7afb6b1e6763e3f4c2cec85cd39812/f6372159.jpg

Here's one of the way it sat w/ the radials :eek:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid127/p0a1450a5b5063f74f28acdbc6ec4abf4/f7f1f4ba.jpg

BlueZ440
11-18-2004, 01:34 PM
Sweet..So does it work pretty good? Where did you buy the supplies? where did you get the end from? If I don't find a job in a few I'm making one...It looks pretty easy to make..