PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: 400ex!

MATTXR250R
11-07-2004, 07:29 AM
Looking for a 400ex thats in great shape. I live in North Carolina so anyone that is selling on in NC let me know. I can drive to south carolina and georgia to but maybe then the seller could help me and meet me somewhere for the pickup..I am looking for a RED 400ex..not interested in yellow. I thought I might if someone with a ex for sale wanted to I would throw my CR250R in if they wanted and then add some cash..but i want to keep my CR(I have loads of money in it and just can't quite give it up unless I can get about 2,000$ out of it(I know there is a guy on here selling his 01 YZ250 for like 2200 or 2100...that is really low. KBB lists mine as over 2,000$. Anyway so unless I can get that out of my CR I will keep it...I will still loose my butt by selling it then but thats to be expected.

I also have 2 old dirt bikes that I collected earlier this year. One is a 1980 Yamaha XT250(4-stroke) and the other is a Yamaha IT175(2-stroke)which I believe is a 1982 model but I am not positive. Neither ran when I picked them up but I got them as project bikes. Both of them run now but the brakes don't work on the XT250 and I haven't had time lately with work to work on them. I would be willing to trade these plus some money..I don't know what I want for these bikes right yet...as KBB don't list them:ermm:. Anyway thanks for reading..sorry its so long.

P.S. Wanted: Red 400ex with stock fenders(no race cut fenders).

GA400ex
11-08-2004, 11:44 AM
I have a 2004 400ex for sale. It has an HMF pipe and renthal bars. Let me know if you are interested. Email me at james_walker@sra.com and i can send pics. By the way, I am in Georgia and would be willing to meet you

blazinslow
11-08-2004, 01:52 PM
Look here http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=128764....I will possibly deliver if you are not too far in NC....I am in Maryland....Not interested in dirt bikes...$3000.00...Look