PDA

View Full Version : shenandoah/frackville pa ride

sikblak400
11-06-2004, 05:42 PM
just took a ride up that way on sunday. it was packed with people. i dont think i have seen so many atvers out. But it was pretty cool up there. lots of trails and places to race around and jump! they have lots of hills up that way to. there are pretty nasty hillclimbs up there also. some were even to scary for me to try. by the looks of it i may go back up on tommorow- 11-7-04. some people told me they are always having new atvers ride there. another major thing i asked about was there posted signs. By the way it sounds to me they are allowed to ride around there as long as they stay off the major roads? we went to a gas station called Br.grumpys. we had to cross a road there and i thought i was screwed because there was a cop sitting on the side and i jumped off the quad and started to push it. but it turns out that the cop comes over to the gas station and starts alking to some of the people on atv's. after the cop left i asked some people what he said and if they werre in trouble and they started laughing and said how the cops dont care as long as they dont cause trouble. so i guess we are allowed to ride. But anyway im going to head out there again on sunday and meet up with some people from that area again. if anyone else is interested let me know we can meet up somewhere.