PDA

View Full Version : This Is F'ed Up!

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 10:33 AM
Ok so I live at home still while I get through college, I have a Tundra V8, it was all stock very boring........anyway I put a flowmaster 40 series with a 3" turndown on it, IT SOUNDS GREAT, its loud as hell and everything............well GUESS WHAT MY DAD DID TO IT THIS MORNING. He put a damn Turbomaster on it and dualed it out, IT SOUNDS LIKE ****, you can barely even hear it. WHAT THE HELL? He just went off and did that crap just to piss me off, I cannot believe how low that was. The ONE thing that was awesome on my truck and he had to mess with it. WTF I dont understand he never even sees me or drives my truck and he goes and does this..........IT IS SO WRONG.

Guy400
11-06-2004, 10:42 AM
I'm assuming your dad paid for it or is paying for your college?

CannondaleRider
11-06-2004, 10:45 AM
I'd be pissed too. But if he bought you the truck them i could KINDA understand. But if you bought the truck yourself, I wouldn't stand for that.

DEAL
11-06-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
I'm assuming your dad paid for it or is paying for your college?

Scott-300ex
11-06-2004, 11:45 AM
yeah, i paid for my car and if my dad touched it i would beat the........s h i t out of him.

bulkdriverlp
11-06-2004, 12:49 PM
since ur living at home and hes prolly paying for ur college what can you do? i guess you can move out and get financial aid for school and have a loud truck!!there ya go.

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 01:57 PM
well the truck is mine now..... used to not be when i was in high school but its paid off for now. i paid for the exhaust and crap....... and he goes off and spends the money without my mom even knowing......she didnt sound too happy either bc he spent over $500 on something he shouldnt have, my truck already had exhaust on it nothing was wrong with it or anything

theTman
11-06-2004, 02:23 PM
so put the flowmasters back on:huh

dpizz450
11-06-2004, 02:36 PM
yea:rolleyes:

SGA
11-06-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
well the truck is mine now..... used to not be when i was in high school but its paid off for now. i paid for the exhaust and crap.......

Ok, answer some questions. Who paid for the truck? Did they give it to you? Whos name is it in? Do you get to keep it when you move out, do you owe your parents money on the truck? And why would dad just go and change pipes? Have you been pissing dad off lately? Is your dad just a arsehole? Are you just blowing off steam here?

How can we give a fair answer if we dont know the whole story?

chucked
11-06-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by theTman
so put the flowmasters back on:huh

yea for real? aint that hard

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 04:31 PM
i made a compromise with my dad (after a bunch of arguing, boy was i mad), he "thought he was doing me a favor" bc he said i would die if i rode in my truck with the exhaust with a 3" turndown, i said i would drive it around with the stuff he put on for a couple days (already drove it and u cant hear anything at all! no sound at all past 50 so im not gonna keep it) and then if i still hate it (which i know i will) i can put the flowmaster back on(most likely).......... should i keep the dual pipes and get a Y pipe for the flow or should i just keep it with the 3" turndown on it? i know it sounded wonderful with the turndown but it might make my dad less likely to do idiotic things if i keep the duals..... hmmmmmmmmmm

he got me some kind of quiet muffler.....i have to step on it for people to even be able to hear it, it pretty much sounds stock, theres no point in having aftermarket exhaust (with no engine mods) if its going to sound that quiet, sorry but i like it LOUD!

blondie69
11-06-2004, 04:36 PM
It's not a real truck if ppls can't hear u a few miles away:devil:

Dual exaust is the best thing ppls could put on their trucks IMO, I love them. If I can't hear a truck I hate them, I need the deep loudness to them. So just put them back on if it is your truck. I guess he was just thinkin it was a saftey concern eh? Well he was only tryin to help I guess, but still, it's your truck.

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
It's not a real truck if ppls can't hear u a few miles away:devil:

Dual exaust is the best thing ppls could put on their trucks IMO, I love them. If I can't hear a truck I hate them, I need the deep loudness to them. So just put them back on if it is your truck. I guess he was just thinkin it was a saftey concern eh? Well he was only tryin to help I guess, but still, it's your truck.

exactly, it is all about bein loud if u have a truck :cool: hehe

its not a true dual, just one muffler with two pipes comin out......so im wondering if i should just go with the turndown still or try it with the dual pipes..........hmmmmmmmm, all i know is that magnaflow (some quiet series) or whatever that pile is needs to go

blondie69
11-06-2004, 04:45 PM
I say if u want real loudness, just take the muffler off complelty:eek2: lol jk

My brother has, dual exaust straight pipes, and their tuned up to the loudest they can go....they sound awesome, so I'd say try out the dual

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
I say if u want real loudness, just take the muffler off complelty:eek2: lol jk

My brother has, dual exaust straight pipes, and their tuned up to the loudest they can go....they sound awesome, so I'd say try out the dual

yeah i think i might try it with the dual pipes and if i dont like it i can always chop em off and put a new turndown pipe on it

Bush0102
11-06-2004, 04:48 PM
How much did you pay for your original setup? I have a 2000 black limited extended cab.

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
How much did you pay for your original setup? I have a 2000 black limited extended cab.

it cost like 120 and then i had the sound resinator cut off and had to add pipe so it cost like $140 altogether, well worth it and u will have one LOUD truck!!!!!!!!!! just cut the sound resinator off :devil: :devil: i havent heard a truck sound as good with just a turndown and a flow

Mxjunkie
11-06-2004, 05:17 PM
uh, its not a big deal just go swap the stuff back, no biggie to throw a hissy fit about, and if what he did makes more power i wouldnt switch, and if it saves gas

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
uh, its not a big deal just go swap the stuff back, no biggie to throw a hissy fit about, and if what he did makes more power i wouldnt switch, and if it saves gas

well considering im a college student with no job right now, i dont want to have to spend money getting stuff swapped, i need every dollar i can save so i can afford to go ride and race (and the exhaust i bought did cost money and now its sitting in the garage not on my truck), it just pisses me off bc the truck sounds like total crap now, it was perfect how it was, if its not broke dont fix it, and i noticed my truck didnt have the pick up that it used to, it felt like it lost power

Mxjunkie
11-06-2004, 05:24 PM
well considering im a college student with no job right now, i dont want to have to spend money getting stuff swapped, i need every dollar i can save so i can afford to go ride and race (and the exhaust i bought did cost money and now its sitting in the garage not on my truck), it just pisses me off bc the truck sounds like total crap now, it was perfect how it was, if its not broke dont fix it, and i noticed my truck didnt have the pick up that it used to, it felt like it lost power

sell the stuff on ebay or take it back and say it was the wrong truck

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 05:27 PM
sell the stuff on ebay or take it back and say it was the wrong truck

i dont know what i will do with the muffler thats on my truck......i thought about taking the truck back and demanding they put the stuff back on, bc they made a mistake, but then i found out my dad took it to this muffler shop where he is friends with the owner so it wouldnt go through :mad:

but all i know is by next weekend that flowmaster better be on there or else :macho

Mxjunkie
11-06-2004, 05:35 PM
yea, kinda sucks there, im sure you could sell the other stuff though, make some cash and get some other stuff for it like a intake-k&n :macho

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 05:40 PM
yea, kinda sucks there, im sure you could sell the other stuff though, make some cash and get some other stuff for it like a intake-k&n :macho

hell yeah id like to but itd probably go to the quad if i make any money off of this...... lol

flowmaster back on by next weekend, even if it kills me :cool:

DillonTMNT
11-06-2004, 06:18 PM
Must be terrible to live your life...just terrible. Also must be terrible to have a father that cares about you. I thought it was bad growing up with a abusive non-careing son of a b1tch father....I guess I was wrong.

*rolls eyes*

-Dillon

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by DillonTMNT
Must be terrible to live your life...just terrible. Also must be terrible to have a father that cares about you. I thought it was bad growing up with a abusive non-careing son of a b1tch father....I guess I was wrong.

*rolls eyes*

-Dillon

you dont know the whole story of my family life and you never will, but i will let u in on a little secret, i have had the living crap beat out of me by both of my parents, ive come out with welts on my body and marks on my neck, so dont think u r the only one :rolleyes: so dont give me that crap

DillonTMNT
11-06-2004, 06:45 PM
you dont know the whole story of my family life and you never will, but i will let u in on a little secret, i have had the living crap beat out of me by both of my parents, ive come out with welts on my body and marks on my neck, so dont think u r the only one :rolleyes: so dont give me that crap

All I know is what you post. You are pissed because he put a exhaust on the truck he bought you. He can do whatever he wants because it is his truck.

-Dillon

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 06:50 PM
All I know is what you post. You are pissed because he put a exhaust on the truck he bought you. He can do whatever he wants because it is his truck.

-Dillon

wrong buddy, i guess u didnt read a post saying it was my truck! it was not mine at first, but yeah now it is mine. his stuff is the corvette, suburban, and work truck. he ruined the corvettes exhaust by putting that crap on there, and he thinks he can do it to my truck, just bc hes trying to be a control freak like he always has been.

LTandRaptorider
11-06-2004, 06:57 PM

You mean that's not normal? :confused: Well now I'm pissed... :mad:

Take the truck and exhaust parts back to your dad's buddy and tell them to put the chit back on. Install traps to the ingress points of your truck. ;)

DillonTMNT
11-06-2004, 07:00 PM
I dont think you answered the guys question above when he asked if you paid for it. Just cause someone gives you something doesnt mean it is yours. Also what do you expect when you post a topic about how "f'ed up" it is when someone puts on a exhaust on something. I mean...so what if it isnt as loud...maybe it has better performence. Making this topic is just retarded. To come on a site where 90% of the guys on here work their asses of for their toys and you come on here and act so pissed off because someone put a exhasut on "your truck"......oh the tragedy!! Melodramatic intonation galore in this post.

-Dillon

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 07:12 PM
I dont think you answered the guys question above when he asked if you paid for it. Just cause someone gives you something doesnt mean it is yours. Also what do you expect when you post a topic about how "f'ed up" it is when someone puts on a exhaust on something. I mean...so what if it isnt as loud...maybe it has better performence. Making this topic is just retarded. To come on a site where 90% of the guys on here work their asses of for their toys and you come on here and act so pissed off because someone put a exhasut on "your truck"......oh the tragedy!! Melodramatic intonation galore in this post.

-Dillon

no i wasnt just given the truck if thats what u wanted to know. I didnt buy it when it was new, but paid off on it, when i had a job before college and i sold a racing modified migit (this was before i had my quad) with custom chassis and everything that i used to race on my grandfathers track. i saved everything else i made and paid for my quad. and i sold a thoroughbred horse i used to own. the rest that i didnt "buy" of the truck was a deal was bc i graduated very close to top of my class in high school. I woke up and then i saw what he had done to the truck, it pissed me off. and no there was no performance gain, i saw performance loss

in answer to any of those other questions i just saw, yes the truck will be going with me when i move out, im the one who does stuff with it, they are on the insurance still bc i live at home, it used to be his truck until i did pay money, and i got it paid off

alright im done talking to your worthless ***

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
You mean that's not normal? :confused: Well now I'm pissed... :mad:

Take the truck and exhaust parts back to your dad's buddy and tell them to put the chit back on. Install traps to the ingress points of your truck. ;)

hehehe im gonna do something about it thats for sure, thats almost like someone goin up and cuttin your exhaust off your quad and putting a stock one back on

DillonTMNT
11-06-2004, 07:17 PM

alright im done talking to your worthless ***

Harsh!

getting pretty defensive for someone who paid for her truck with stuff she sold that was bought for her.

"ohh thats my truck...ya I sold the platinum tag watch my dad bought me to get it...but I paid for it"

haha....thats just funny. I suggest never posting another story of you *****ing about being spoiled again...thnx...K

-Dillon

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 07:24 PM
Harsh!

getting pretty defensive for someone who paid for her truck with stuff she sold that was bought for her.

"ohh thats my truck...ya I sold the platinum tag watch my dad bought me to get it...but I paid for it"

haha....thats just funny. I suggest never posting another story of you *****ing about being spoiled again...thnx...K

-Dillon

i suggest u shutting the hell up :D

the go cart wasnt bought for me, it was made in my grandfathers shop and i didnt just have people go throw money into it i helped too, and as for the horse, i worked on a farm for a while (i competed ever since i was 10 and helped out in the barns) and got the horse......you jump to conclusions so much.

knighttime
11-06-2004, 07:25 PM
Harsh!

-Dillon

i guess if i paid for your truck then painted it pink, you would think thats ok, just checkin.

:confused:

Mxjunkie
11-06-2004, 07:26 PM
fight fight fight :macho im grabbin some food and some soda keep it goin :blah:

11-06-2004, 07:27 PM
Harsh!

-Dillon

WOW you are starting to sound like real ****ing idiot! I don't understand you are talking so strongly about somthing you have no idea! she is pissed because her dad ****ed with somthing on her truck that is right I sadi her ****ing truck! I could give to ****s less who paid for it if it is her ****ing truck!

knighttime
11-06-2004, 07:30 PM
fight fight fight :macho im grabbin some food and some soda keep it goin :blah:

all that food might go straight to your brain :confused:

DillonTMNT
11-06-2004, 07:33 PM
i suggest u shutting the hell up :D

the go cart wasnt bought for me, it was made in my grandfathers shop and i didnt just have people go throw money into it i helped too, and as for the horse, i worked on a farm for a while (i competed ever since i was 10 and helped out in the barns) and got the horse......you jump to conclusions so much.

dont lie you spoiled little *censored*...j/k. I can understand that...Dont you see how kinda deluded it is to come on here and compain about him trying to help you out. I dont think he had some kind of vindictive , ulterior motive when he did this for you. That is my point. You should have said "dad that pipe made my truck have less throttle response plus it sounds like a baby kitten that just got tossed into a garbage disposal..can I put the old one back on?" Simple as that.

Originally posted by knighttime
.i guess if i paid for your truck then painted it pink, you would think thats ok, just checkin.

Of course not as you would just be polishing my paint that I have now on my truck....:devil:

I am secure enough in my manhood to be content with a pink paintjob. Not that I would want one.....*shifty eyes*

Also a paint job is a bit different than a quick pipe change.

I hate you all :)

-Dillon

DillonTMNT
11-06-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by GNCCer
WOW you are starting to sound like real ****ing idiot! I don't understand you are talking so strongly about somthing you have no idea! she is pissed because her dad ****ed with somthing on her truck that is right I sadi her ****ing truck! I could give to ****s less who paid for it if it is her ****ing truck!

Jesus...dont get your panties in a bind. I was just screwing with her anyways.

"I walk in through the door and all I hear is F this and F that...your vocab. is pretty small" -My friends mom talking to another friend of mine.

-Dillon

11-06-2004, 07:38 PM
him trying to help you out. I dont think he had some kind of vindictive , ulterior motive when he did this for you. That is my point.

-Dillon

Alright I am going to be bit calmer this time because that coment shows that you don't know this situation at all!!!!!! and lets just leave it at that!

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 07:39 PM
dont lie you spoiled little *censored*...j/k. I can understand that...Dont you see how kinda deluded it is to come on here and compain about him trying to help you out. I dont think he had some kind of vindictive , ulterior motive when he did this for you. That is my point. You should have said "dad that pipe made my truck have less throttle response plus it sounds like a baby kitten that just got tossed into a garbage disposal..can I put the old one back on?" Simple as that.

-Dillon

i told him that and he started yelling at me :confused:

he hates being proved wrong so any time i do, he gets horribly pissed. he let the guys at the muffler shop (they dont like flowmaster and always try to sell their crap over it) tell him all this BS like "rocks would get in my exhaust with the turndown" and that "the fumes would kill me" and that "the motor would blow bc the pressure is all wrong"

my check engine light never came on (and ive had it long enough that the problem would have already came up if it would) and its been perfectly fine, so he just let those idiots sell him an overpriced pile of junk in that muffler, and he should know better he used to drag race......BLAH

DillonTMNT
11-06-2004, 07:41 PM
Alright I am going to be bit calmer this time because that coment shows that you don't know this situation at all!!!!!! and lets just leave it at that!

Like I said above...all I know is what she posted.

-Dillon

DillonTMNT
11-06-2004, 07:43 PM
i told him that and he started yelling at me :confused:

he hates being proved wrong so any time i do, he gets horribly pissed. he let the guys at the muffler shop (they dont like flowmaster and always try to sell their crap over it) tell him all this BS like "rocks would get in my exhaust with the turndown" and that "the fumes would kill me" and that "the motor would blow bc the pressure is all wrong"

my check engine light never came on (and ive had it long enough that the problem would have already came up if it would) and its been perfectly fine, so he just let those idiots sell him an overpriced pile of junk in that muffler, and he should know better he used to drag race......BLAH

there are so many anti-flowmaster guys around here that I dont know what to think. Most of the kids here hate flowmaster....I guess cause ricers dont like flowmaster...I dont know.

-Dillon

11-06-2004, 07:45 PM
If you would have heard her truck before and then hear it now you would understand all of the disapointment completely!

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 07:46 PM
there are so many anti-flowmaster guys around here that I dont know what to think. Most of the kids here hate flowmaster....I guess cause ricers dont like flowmaster...I dont know.

-Dillon

there are definitely a lot of ricers in the houston area :grr: seems like all of them go to my college!

i like flowmaster, good affordable muffler and performance is very nice IMO

borla i like too but a bit pricey!

DillonTMNT
11-06-2004, 07:50 PM
What college do you go to? I am prolly going to UT @ Austin next year. Need to get on it as I just turned 20.

Ricers are so abundant here...I hate it. I always waste kids in my stock 94 Tbird. My brother and all of his friends go to Rankin Rd. in between 1960 and Mt. Houston on I45...its a big place to race. A lot of betting and killings go down there cause people dont want to pay up.:eek2:

-Dillon

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 07:53 PM
What college do you go to? I am prolly going to UT @ Austin next year. Need to get on it as I just turned 20.

Ricers are so abundant here...I hate it. I always waste kids in my stock 94 Tbird. My brother and all of his friends go to Rankin Rd. in between 1960 and Mt. Houston on I45...its a big place to race. A lot of betting and killings go down there cause people dont want to pay up.:eek2:

-Dillon

i go to the art institute of houston (that explains the ricers right there!)

yeah ive been to rankin on a street bike, its not as great as it used to be bc the cops are so bad now, but you can see some sweet set ups there on a good night

kicken250x
11-06-2004, 07:54 PM
WHY THE HELL ARENT THERE CHICKS LIKE YALL AROUND HERE?!?!?!?!?!

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by kicken250x

bc we are one in a million ;)

DillonTMNT
11-06-2004, 08:00 PM
oh there are...they are just hiding from you! *stirring the pot of self-hate*

also...Cdalechick. Do you ever ride your quad (or go offroading) down in old town spring? When I get my 4runner (soon) I will be going down there a lot to bother the rednecks and watch them get trashed drunk and make fools of themselves.

-Dillon

DillonTMNT
11-06-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by kicken250x

no no no...you got that wrong...our love is a one in a million...it goes on and on and on.

Did I just quote some R&B song? Oh damn straight I did:blah:

-Dillon

11-06-2004, 08:03 PM
bc we are one in a million ;)

Yes you are!!!!!! I am sooooo lucky!

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 08:03 PM
oh there are...they are just hiding from you! *stirring the pot of self-hate*

also...Cdalechick. Do you ever ride your quad (or go offroading) down in old town spring? When I get my 4runner (soon) I will be going down there a lot to bother the rednecks and watch them get trashed drunk and make fools of themselves.

-Dillon

I used to go to spring all the time (on friends utilitys) but they started some law where we cant go down there, cops have been giving tickets left and right :eek2: i know at least 5 people that have gotten some hefty tickets for riding quads out there! I dont know how long the cops will be bad or even if they will relent.....

Its a shame bc I had a SWEET bday party out there, very fun place to watch morons completely bury their trucks in mud, there are a few trucks that just completely sunk under in some of them lol

angieyes
11-06-2004, 08:06 PM
ya i know it's so hard when daddy spoils the **** out of u. instead of yelling sbout why don't u judt do what u really wanted to do and brag

DillonTMNT
11-06-2004, 08:07 PM
Is that just for quads? I dont really care about quads as I dont have one since mine was destroyed in a house fire and I am too poor to buy a new one. If you cant take anything down there anymore legally then I am pissed. I mean...I thought it was like the wild west down there. My brother always comes back with stories of rednecks shooting full auto SKS assualt rifles down there and stuff.

-Dillon

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by angieyes
ya i know it's so hard when daddy spoils the **** out of u. instead of yelling sbout why don't u judt do what u really wanted to do and brag

uhhhh riiiiiiiiiiiiiight :huh

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 08:10 PM
Is that just for quads? I dont really care about quads as I dont have one since mine was destroyed in a house fire and I am too poor to buy a new one. If you cant take anything down there anymore legally then I am pissed. I mean...I thought it was like the wild west down there. My brother always comes back with stories of rednecks shooting full auto SKS assualt rifles down there and stuff.

-Dillon

i think its in affect for trucks too :( yes there were some WILD stories from there. we used to have big parties and group rides out there wed stay out there all night, some people i know put police scanners on their utility quads and in their trucks, but ppl are still getting caught :mad:

11-06-2004, 08:12 PM

WTF. dude shut the fock up!

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 08:13 PM
WTF. dude shut the fock up!

u tell them! :D

DillonTMNT
11-06-2004, 08:17 PM
i think its in affect for trucks too :( yes there were some WILD stories from there. we used to have big parties and group rides out there wed stay out there all night, some people i know put police scanners on their utility quads and in their trucks, but ppl are still getting caught :mad:

bah! Thats not very cool of the city.

Ya the stories I have heard are crazy. There were some dudes down there causing a ruckus the other week and my brothers friend walked by them and asked if they knew where Brandon was. I guess one of the dudes name was Brandon and on of the guys said yes this is Brandon. My brothers friend said no not that one. The dudes got mad or something and said bow down and kiss his feet for talking like that to him. Brothers friend says no and the guys start beating him down. Well this other dude who is friends with my brother said somethign and like 5 of their friends came up and started brawling with them all. Then someone shot a gun into the air and everyone scattered. Some people do stupid stuff when on drugs/drunk

-Dillon

PS: apparently there was this group of black guys there starting stuff with all the white dudes and this one black dude said "bring your biggest white boy here and I will kick his ***" They brought this white dude nicknamed tiny up there..I guess he is like 400 pounds and like 6'3. I thought that was funny

angieyes
11-06-2004, 08:18 PM
I guesse before i go posting a reply i should check my spelling
ANYONE GOT SPELL CHECK

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 08:19 PM
bah! Thats not very cool of the city.

Ya the stories I have heard are crazy. There were some dudes down there causing a ruckus the other week and my brothers friend walked by them and asked if they knew where Brandon was. I guess one of the dudes name was Brandon and on of the guys said yes this is Brandon. My brothers friend said no not that one. The dudes got mad or something and said bow down and kiss his feet for talking like that to him. Brothers friend says no and the guys start beating him down. Well this other dude who is friends with my brother said somethign and like 5 of their friends came up and started brawling with them all. Then someone shot a gun into the air and everyone scattered. Some people do stupid stuff when on drugs/drunk

-Dillon

that story does not suprise me!!!!!! crazy stuff, what do u expect its houston lmao

I think it is the State Of Texas making that law.......its called Senate Bill 155 I think...something about us not being able to cross navigable waterways and then all that other land around is "private property" its definitely ruined a lot of fun for a lot of my group

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 08:20 PM
I guesse before i go posting a reply i should check my spelling
ANYONE GOT SPELL CHECK

or maybe you should just learn to type or spell! :rolleyes:

:D

angieyes
11-06-2004, 08:21 PM
NO JUST NOT TO DRINK SO MUCH

GOT A BEER

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 08:23 PM
hey nathan i passed you!!!!!!!!! :macho

11-06-2004, 08:24 PM
hey nathan i passed you!!!!!!!!! :macho And you did it with the last two numbers being 69:eek:

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 08:25 PM
And you did it with the last two numbers being 69:eek:

i just am good like that :cool:

lmao

DillonTMNT
11-06-2004, 08:27 PM
ZING!

oh ya...Isnt this weather great?

-Dillon

11-06-2004, 08:28 PM
i just am good at that :cool:

lmao

Holy WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 08:28 PM
ZING!

oh ya...Isnt this weather great?

-Dillon

hell yeah! im not dying of heat stroke! i got to wear a beanie when i went out driving last night, then i had a nice little drag race with a friend from high school haha

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 08:29 PM
Holly WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

whos holly????????? LMAO

DillonTMNT
11-06-2004, 08:30 PM
Being a post whore is nothing to brag about. :devil: I mean look at me...like 300 posts and I have been on this site since the very beginging...back when 4punks was here...and 3punks...and the font background was the utter mess of black.

-Dillon

11-06-2004, 08:32 PM
whos holly????????? LMAO

you don't know holly? you know deck the halls with somthing of holly or something like that. Sorry I am not good with christmass songs!

DillonTMNT
11-06-2004, 08:32 PM
whos holly????????? LMAO

duh! its his hand puppet..

-Dillon

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 08:34 PM
Being a post whore is nothing to brag about. :devil: I mean look at me...like 300 posts and I have been on this site since the very beginging...back when 4punks was here...and 3punks...and the font background was the utter mess of black.

-Dillon

i admit i have a post whoring problem, especially when im in class with nothing to do!!!!!! hahahaha

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 08:35 PM
you don't know holly? you know deck the halls with somthing of holly or something like that. Sorry I am not good with christmass songs!

u dork!!!!!! lmao

DillonTMNT
11-06-2004, 08:37 PM
i admit i have a post whoring problem, especially when im in class with nothing to do!!!!!! hahahaha

nothing to do and class is a oxymoron. Stop slacking and get back to school work!!:eek:

-Dillon

DillonTMNT
11-06-2004, 08:39 PM
No I named her Kara I want it to be more like real life!

Lets not be so shy about it. Lets hear your real feelings about her...heh

Oh ya...I said sock puppet not c-ock puppet.....:eek2: :blah:

-Dillon

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 08:39 PM
nothing to do and class is a oxymoron. Stop slacking and get back to school work!!:eek:

-Dillon

sometimes we sit there for the full 4 hours and do absolutely nothing! means 4 hours of posting or wishing i was somewhere else, i am a slaaaacker tho

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 08:41 PM

-Dillon

lmao!!!! i dont wanna be a sock puppet :( i thought i looked better than an old stinky sock!!!!! (I hope I do :eek: )

11-06-2004, 08:41 PM

-Dillon

Oh sock puppet I don't have one of those. she is the other thing!

theTman
11-06-2004, 08:49 PM
did i really just waste 10 min of my time reading this:huh

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 08:54 PM
did i really just waste 10 min of my time reading this:huh

looks like it!

jay's 300
11-06-2004, 09:05 PM
BS like "rocks would get in my exhaust with the turndown" and that "the fumes would kill me" and that "the motor would blow bc the pressure is all wrong"

BS, exactly! I had a turndown w/ a 40 series flowmaster on my s-10 and Tacoma. No probs. Although Magnaflow is a good muffler, it doesn't sound as good or have the power gains a flowmaster has and yeah Y the flowmaster into the duals. :devil:

theTman
11-06-2004, 09:07 PM
looks like it!

well what else am i supposd to do on a boring saturday night:p

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by jay's 300
BS, exactly! I had a turndown w/ a 40 series flowmaster on my s-10 and Tacoma. No probs. Although Magnaflow is a good muffler, it doesn't sound as good or have the power gains a flowmaster has and yeah Y the flowmaster into the duals. :devil:

Yeah I definitely noticed a power loss......the throttle response was terrible, i guess i am picky and notice every little thing! im going to try to Y it into duals first and see how i like it!

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 09:08 PM
well what else am i supposd to do on a boring saturday night:p

im going to go ride crappy pocket bikes lmao

bansheeguy77
11-06-2004, 09:52 PM
kara u must have the biggest leash and whip in the world, because over 1000 miles away u still got gnccer whipped like a mule :blah:

Mxjunkie
11-06-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
kara u must have the biggest leash and whip in the world, because over 1000 miles away u still got gnccer whipped like a mule :blah:

lmfao :D

SGA
11-06-2004, 10:01 PM

Bah hah aha ha~! :D

Actually Kara looks pretty good, she can crack the ole whip on me anytime! :o

JDiablo
11-06-2004, 10:03 PM

ROFL that is a good one,maybe signature worthy?i think so

11-06-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida

i have seen better:rolleyes:

j/p

JDiablo
11-06-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by sEX
i have seen better:rolleyes:

j/p

so?:(

SRH
11-06-2004, 10:12 PM
sounds like u need a dump truck

bansheeguy77
11-06-2004, 10:13 PM

O YEA!!! :D :D :D

*crosses making 300exrida's sig off life goal list* :macho

JDiablo
11-06-2004, 10:14 PM
hey SRH a lil off topic but where in central new york are you?

JDiablo
11-06-2004, 10:14 PM

lol i need someone to put me in there sig,then ill feel realy special:o

SRH
11-06-2004, 10:15 PM
hey SRH a lil off topic but where in central new york are you?

like 35 minutes from albany

JDiablo
11-06-2004, 10:16 PM
anywere close to middletown?i don't think so right?

Mxjunkie
11-06-2004, 10:17 PM
ne one else get a pm from gncc yellin at u :rolleyes:

SRH
11-06-2004, 10:18 PM
anywere close to middletown?i don't think so right? ]

im not sure i dunnow here middletown is

JDiablo
11-06-2004, 10:19 PM
i guess not,you are about a hr or so away from my lakehouse,when i seen central NY i thought the city for a second

11-06-2004, 11:19 PM

yes she does:rolleyes:

11-06-2004, 11:22 PM

It wasn't my post but my name was in it so can I cross it off my list too?

JDiablo
11-06-2004, 11:24 PM
It wasn't my post but my name was in it so can I cross it off my list too?

if you want too:D

11-06-2004, 11:28 PM
if you want too:D
yeah. My day is complete now I can rest easy tonight!

JDiablo
11-06-2004, 11:30 PM
lol well my day is going to start off real good tomorrow,banana boy,man i can't wait:o

11-06-2004, 11:32 PM
man i can't wait to go to bed them bananas aint gonna know what hit them:o

:huh :huh

11-06-2004, 11:32 PM
I have a question about that. why the heck was the dude going through the draws next to your bed?????:confused: little strnage if you ask me!

JDiablo
11-06-2004, 11:33 PM
huh>:confused: lol

FastHonda400ex
11-06-2004, 11:48 PM
yeah i think i might try it with the dual pipes and if i dont like it i can always chop em off and put a new turndown pipe on it

Kara,

I've owned and worked on Toyota trucks a lot, and from my experience with the 3.0L V6 engines, I put dual exhaust pipes on my lifted and geared 89 extended cab 4x4 V6 and it totally sucked! I've found that Toyota engines need some back pressure present in the exhaust to run "right". I took the dual pipes off and put on one single 2 1/4" pipe with a Flo Pro muffler and it ran awesome with more bottom, midrange, and top end power. I don't know if your Tundra's V8 will react the same with dual pipes or not, but you might just put your Flowmaster muffler back on with the 3" turndown. That setup seemed to work for you anyway. On some V8 applications, a single 3" pipe will out flow (2) 2 1/4" pipes.

Good luck!

FourFiftyFour
11-07-2004, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by FastHonda400ex
Kara,

I've owned and worked on Toyota trucks a lot, and from my experience with the 3.0L V6 engines, I put dual exhaust pipes on my lifted and geared 89 extended cab 4x4 V6 and it totally sucked! I've found that Toyota engines need some back pressure present in the exhaust to run "right". I took the dual pipes off and put on one single 2 1/4" pipe with a Flo Pro muffler and it ran awesome with more bottom, midrange, and top end power. I don't know if your Tundra's V8 will react the same with dual pipes or not, but you might just put your Flowmaster muffler back on with the 3" turndown. That setup seemed to work for you anyway. On some V8 applications, a single 3" pipe will out flow (2) 2 1/4" pipes.

Good luck!

wow thanks a lot, ive been trying to figure out what i really want to do about it and what i need to do about it.......... i noticed a HUGE power loss with the stuff my dad put on...... my truck now feels sluggish........it doesnt spin tires on take off or anything, it feels like its been neutered...my dad pretty much spent a bunch of money on something that doesnt even help the truck at all........even tho i am extremely pissed id feel bad if i took the duals off..... but damn i just dont want it to run so slow like it is...... and i just want it to be loud again.

FourFiftyFour
11-07-2004, 01:15 AM
and about all the other posts in this thread.......they had me crackin up LOL

LTandRaptorider
11-07-2004, 01:17 AM
I have a question about that. why the heck was the dude going through the draws next to your bed?????:confused: little strnage if you ask me!

You better behave, or she's gonna have to smack ya down again. :eek: :p

LTandRaptorider
11-07-2004, 01:19 AM
and about all the other posts in this thread.......they had me crackin up LOL

They had me thinkin I WAS cracked up! :eek2:

Oh wait a minute... I am.... never mind. :p

Pretty good your thread has continued for 8 pages! I can't take anymore... going to bed. :blah:

FourFiftyFour
11-07-2004, 01:22 AM
You better behave, or she's gonna have to smack ya down again. :eek: :p

im the one that always gets in trouble :(

LOL :D

FourFiftyFour
11-07-2004, 01:23 AM
They had me thinkin I WAS cracked up! :eek2:

Oh wait a minute... I am.... never mind. :p

Pretty good your thread has continued for 8 pages! I can't take anymore... going to bed. :blah:

id say this thread has gone from one extreme to another, a typical CdaleChick thread! I love it! hahaha

LTandRaptorider
11-07-2004, 01:29 AM
id say this thread has gone from one extreme to another, a typical CdaleChick thread! I love it! hahaha

Yes, it certainly has covered about all topics I believe! :D

But since I am old and injured... I must retire for the night... Nite Kara and everyone else! tomorrow, same Bat time, same Bat channel! :p

FourFiftyFour
11-07-2004, 01:43 AM
Yes, it certainly has covered about all topics I believe! :D

But since I am old and injured... I must retire for the night... Nite Kara and everyone else! tomorrow, same Bat time, same Bat channel! :p

i think i am retiring for the night myself, goodnight all.... i will be back to terrorize everyone later today :devil:

DillonTMNT
11-07-2004, 02:10 AM
Ok...lets switch roles again..lets talk about my father lost his innate sence of rationality when he was born and how it coincides with me being a resourceful albiet sometimes affronted human. Thats the wierd thing. I am sometimes a very simple person stuck in some euphoric wonderland of retardedness. Was said innate sence lost through some hereditary drug induced accident. Or was it brought on by years of being raised by that wonderfully atrocious (similes galore!!!!) person? In short, Am I not a rational person because of him or because I choose to be one? I ask you this fine exriders....I ask you this.

-Dillon

DillonTMNT
11-07-2004, 02:25 AM
I will leave my grammar and punctuation errors in there because I am just that cool.

-Dillon

Cole Trane
11-07-2004, 05:45 AM
This is gay.

I don't mean to offend anyone.

:huh :huh

Cole Trane
11-07-2004, 05:45 AM
Actually I did...............

Screamin440
11-07-2004, 08:01 AM
With all of this drama I'm just curious to one thing: Where are Screech and Slater hiding at? ;)

DillonTMNT
11-07-2004, 03:44 PM
This is more of a 90210 type of problem not saved by the bell.

-Dilon

FourFiftyFour
11-07-2004, 03:58 PM
This is more of a 90210 type of problem not saved by the bell.

-Dilon

lol

Scott-300ex
11-07-2004, 05:20 PM
Ok...lets switch roles again..lets talk about my father lost his innate sence of rationality when he was born and how it coincides with me being a resourceful albiet sometimes affronted human. Thats the wierd thing. I am sometimes a very simple person stuck in some euphoric wonderland of retardedness. Was said innate sence lost through some hereditary drug induced accident. Or was it brought on by years of being raised by that wonderfully atrocious (similes galore!!!!) person? In short, Am I not a rational person because of him or because I choose to be one? I ask you this fine exriders....I ask you this.

-Dillon

wow, im confused:ermm:

DillonTMNT
11-07-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
wow, im confused:ermm:

as am I....I think lack of sleep always brings out the wierdness in me, or atleast I like to blame it on that.

-Dillon