PDA

View Full Version : neatv new 50cc class

11-05-2004, 08:05 PM
my son will be runin the new 50cc stock class next year just wondering if i can put a pipe on it or even some tires? i know at jolly it was said "if we can see it, you can't touch it " is that the only rule?????:confused:

11-05-2004, 10:06 PM
yes, i believe you can put at least a pipe and tires on it, but you should definitely contact Howard Payne about the. Go to neatv-mx.com for contact info.

Im still waiting on the 50cc pitbike class.....

11-06-2004, 12:48 PM
iv'e tried calling howy and got no responce yet. i'm hopeing jason will see this and let me know... p.s. atkins has a great idea :D pit bike class 1 moto right before 1/2 time, with an end of year troph only with enough people charge 1/2 price with 2x as many on the line jason if you read this THIS would be cool;)

jason14x
11-06-2004, 04:31 PM
Mention it To Howard at the banquet. Thats all I can do also I mention everything that you guys throw my way to Howard. I am basically the Media guy and the track/club Pitbull I sith there and watch and whack you when I see my chance!! No seriously I will let Howard know but we are pressed for time as it is. I will see maybe we could do one or two but not every race.

The 50cc class the new rules should be ready soon as far as the minis we are going to follow ATVA rules a bit closer this year but the 50 class we werestill ironing out details so I will let you know what up as soon as I hear.

Jason NEATV-MX