PDA

View Full Version : 416ex conversion recommendations

adeezy9183
11-05-2004, 01:27 PM
hey guys i am looking to convert the ex to a 416 because they are the most reliable next to a 426. my plans are as follows:
je piston kit - 416
oversized valves and 3 angle valve job
stage 2 hotcam
port and polish
air scoops
that is what i have so far. what brands and sizes of valves do you guys recommend because i am looking to send my stuff away to C and D. if you guys have had them do work for you before, how did it work out? good or bad. also how much of a powergain is there and around how much did it cost for everything including shipping and all because i need an idea of how much $ i am going to need for all of this junk. thanks a lot guys. andrew

mojoe2878
11-05-2004, 04:10 PM
for the valves you will probably end up getting the kibblwhite valves, i think the biggest you can go is +1mm, theres not really anymore room in there to put anything bigger.
why dont you call C&D and they can give you the price on everything including shipping, also tell them what you want out of the motor and how big you want to go on the bore and everything and they should be real helpfull as to telling you what is best for what ever kind of riding you are gonna be doing.

adeezy9183
11-05-2004, 04:35 PM
ok thanks man. hopefully i can get this thing up and running again. i pretty much have the engine figured out. now i think i am gonna get some sick suspension. any ideas guys?