PDA

View Full Version : for our troops

Hammer trx450r
11-05-2004, 06:01 AM
It seems we have gotten so into Kerry Bush that i think its time to turn our attention to the troops!!

What can we do as Exriders.com that would help out our guys fighting for us?
I have seen countless times Pappy does PC'ing for free for our boys which gave hope that others feel this way too.

Lets hear some ideas about what we can do as an organization for them.

Lets hear from people who are currently working on this idea and how we can help.

Just remember this, those men are volunteering there lives so you don't have to be drafted, now what are we going to do for them

MY450R
11-05-2004, 07:36 AM
find osama

JR3
11-05-2004, 08:29 AM
in my hs they have a bag in every homeroom with a list of what the troops said they need most its stuff like deodorent socks and stuff like that and after a certain date they are gonna send all the stuff over to them i dunno how exr could do sumthin like that

stupid driver
11-05-2004, 09:38 AM
send um some beer. That way they can crack a cold one once they kill osama

Pappy
11-05-2004, 11:57 AM
all you can do is support them and stand behind them.

if you really want to help, there are avenues that will allow you to send things to anonomous soldiers. check locally with any VFW

LTandRaptorider
11-05-2004, 12:10 PM
I agree. Don't be shy in showing support for our troops. Whether it's a thread on here in the Open Forum, or getting involved in your local community in sending stuff over for our troops. ;)

GP400
11-05-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
find osama

Then all the terrorist will give up and our troops can pack up and go home. :rolleyes:

bulkdriverlp
11-05-2004, 11:21 PM
our troops have been over there long enough why cant they come home? we may never find osama!