PDA

View Full Version : papa roach concert

honduh440
11-04-2004, 11:06 PM
i just got back from a papa roach and trust company concert i took a pic their with my cell phone so i thought i would share it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/gona440/paparoach.jpg

Dan_Guetter
11-05-2004, 12:52 AM
papa roach kicks arse!!!

sickmojave
11-05-2004, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
papa roach kicks arse!!!

:huh :huh What's with the thumbs down if they kick arse.:ermm:

spincr4hire
11-05-2004, 05:43 AM
I saw them at Ozzfest back in 01, they sukked bad. I hope their live show has improved since then.

honduh440
11-05-2004, 11:12 AM
yeah i seen them a couple years back and they were alright but this time it was reall bad *** he must of been on crack or something because he was going crazy

bansheeguy77
11-05-2004, 11:31 AM
yeah they are pretty good....who is that chick in ur avatar??

honduh440
11-05-2004, 11:51 AM
no clue............but shes hot as hell

FMX
11-16-2004, 10:21 AM
yea dude, i was there too
they put on a hell of a show....im still sore from it...anyone checking out HIM this sunday?

honduh440
11-16-2004, 05:31 PM
where??????????

Scott-300ex
11-16-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
where??????????

at my house

11-17-2004, 11:58 AM
papa roach is some of the ****tiest noise i have ever heard

honduh440
11-17-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Spoon
papa roach is some of the ****tiest noise i have ever heard

do you want a gold star?

11-17-2004, 09:13 PM
make it platnium

dirtriderex
11-17-2004, 10:21 PM
The new Green Day cd American Idiot is pretty good too

honduh440
11-18-2004, 03:26 AM
SPOON not trying to make an arguement with ya or anything but can i ask you what a great band is? or great singer?

dirtriderex
11-18-2004, 05:44 AM
Probably oldies:p

BrandonBlackmon
11-18-2004, 09:05 AM
honduh 440, looks like you paid out the end for those seats, bet that was awesome!

11-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by dirtriderex
The new Green Day cd American Idiot is pretty good too

besides the fact that it isn't?

SPOON not trying to make an arguement with ya or anything but can i ask you what a great band is? or great singer?

Minor Threat > You.

honduh440
11-18-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by BrandonBlackmon
honduh 440, looks like you paid out the end for those seats, bet that was awesome!

actually it was general admission and no seats i just pushed my way up their for about 15 minutes

the eagles are the best band ever hands down

DEAL
11-18-2004, 05:10 PM
actually it was general admission and no seats i just pushed my way up their for about 15 minutes

the eagles are the best band ever hands down

They actually are, you won't find any groups now that have every memeber who are able to sing. (or growl in spoons case)

11-18-2004, 05:29 PM
hm..actually

check into The Locust, The Blood Brothers, The Icarus Line, or Shred Till Your Dead for bands that have all members singing/screaming

DEAL
11-18-2004, 05:44 PM
hm..actually

check into The Locust, The Blood Brothers, The Icarus Line, or Shred Till Your Dead for bands that have all members singing/screaming

And they still ain't got chit on the eagles haha.

11-18-2004, 05:51 PM
or so your preference leads you to think

DEAL
11-18-2004, 05:55 PM
or so your preference leads you to think

And everyone elses.

11-18-2004, 06:05 PM
your preferences are like men with low muscle tone

you never win

DEAL
11-18-2004, 06:17 PM
your preferences are like men with low muscle tone

you never win

What exactly do I win?

11-18-2004, 06:18 PM
an environmental group.

DEAL
11-18-2004, 06:21 PM
an environmental group.

And where can I collect this.

honduh440
11-18-2004, 06:51 PM
ok spoon i tryed to get some of the bands u listed but none of them came up when i did a search

quick question for you spoon ..................... of those band show many have sold a tenth of the albums the eagles have? could u give me the fraction? or no how about add all the bands u listed together and then give me the fraction

11-18-2004, 06:55 PM
ok spoon i tryed to get some of the bands u listed but none of them came up when i did a search

quick question for you spoon ..................... of those band show many have sold a tenth of the albums the eagles have? could u give me the fraction? or no how about add all the bands u listed together and then give me the fraction

if you want to hear anything i mentioned then download soulseek and you can get numerous albums from my list (username: SSI xRobbiex). and as for that quick question; you're a ****ing idiot. sales don't matter when it comes to talent/opinion/preference. that just shows how media-orriented your state-of-mind is. go to a third world country you pop-culture moron.

DEAL
11-18-2004, 07:01 PM
if you want to hear anything i mentioned then download soulseek and you can get numerous albums from my list (username: SSI xRobbiex). and as for that quick question; you're a ****ing idiot. sales don't matter when it comes to talent/opinion/preference. that just shows how media-orriented your state-of-mind is. go to a third world country you pop-culture moron.

I'm open to all kinds of different music..
And I still think that your music is garbage, as do many other people posting in this thread.
The Eagles just might be selling more records because they don't scream and growl like morons, or have harsh talentless guitar playing?

JUSTINcredible
11-18-2004, 07:03 PM
although im not into this kind of music as much as you guys are i dont see how the number of sales an album has can make a diffrence on what somebody likes to listen to. Listen to what you want and F&#* everyone else:macho :)

11-18-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
I'm open to all kinds of different music..
And I still think that your music is garbage, as do many other people posting in this thread.
The Eagles just might be selling more records because they don't scream and growl like morons, or have harsh talentless guitar playing?

when did it become my music? it never has been. it never will be. i listen to quite the variety as well (old school, thrash, grind, etc.) so where do you get off making such a broad statement? the eagles might be saling more records because most people are far too lazy to search beyond what is constantly portrayed in the media as good. what band do i listen to that screams or growls? even so, how is it remotely moronic? many of the bands i listen to are exceptionally positive. if you weren't so ignorant, maybe you'd realize that what i listen to isn't all about horror chords and perpetual high hat beatdowns. get over it and get over yourself.

DEAL
11-18-2004, 07:14 PM
when did it become my music? it never has been. it never will be. i listen to quite the variety as well (old school, thrash, grind, etc.) so where do you get off making such a broad statement? the eagles might be saling more records because most people are far too lazy to search beyond what is constantly portrayed in the media as good. what band do i listen to that screams or growls? even so, how is it remotely moronic? many of the bands i listen to are exceptionally positive. if you weren't so ignorant, maybe you'd realize that what i listen to isn't all about horror chords and perpetual high hat beatdowns. get over it and get over yourself.

How can you call us ignorant, yet your the one that comes into all of our threads related to music and starts posting smart *** coments relating to bands we are discussing.

Honda4trax250x
11-18-2004, 07:16 PM
PM's!!!!!!

really sick of hearing the bickering

11-18-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
How can you call us ignorant, yet your the one that comes into all of our threads related to music and starts posting smart *** coments relating to bands we are discussing.

wow. another symptom of ignorance. do you not even know what the word means? jesus. i am well educated towards the bands you mindless numbskulls constantly ramble about, idiot. otherwise i wouldn't try to touch their music with my own. being a smart *** and being ignorant is completely different.

11-18-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
PM's!!!!!!

really sick of hearing the bickering

then don't read it. scroll your troubles away.

honduh440
11-18-2004, 07:29 PM
spoon u r the deffinition of a dolt! nobody says anything bad about the bands u claim to like the most but yet you come into a thread that has nothing to do with you and say its the worst music you have ever heard. im not gonig to take the time to download the program to get your songs but im sure if i did download them i wouldnt talk shiet on them.

p.s. i honestly do not know how you can say those bands are better then the eagles without taking more then a second to think about it

honduh440
11-18-2004, 07:41 PM
u know what i changed my mind i just downloaded soulseek and you are offline as of now. get back online and ill download a couple of the bands and i will give you my honest opinion also can i ask where you are from?

11-18-2004, 07:50 PM
spoon u r the deffinition of a dolt! nobody says anything bad about the bands u claim to like the most but yet you come into a thread that has nothing to do with you and say its the worst music you have ever heard. im not gonig to take the time to download the program to get your songs but im sure if i did download them i wouldnt talk shiet on them.

p.s. i honestly do not know how you can say those bands are better then the eagles without taking more then a second to think about it

hahahaha

i defend my bands as if they were my own children.

threads not having anything to do with me doesn't make sense. every thread deals with everyone.. otherwise an organized chain of private messages would be sent out to elude the ones that don't belong. i'm sorry my feedback isn't as insanely positive as everyone elses. actually..i'm not sorry at all. it's my mind. it's what i believe is the truth.

i'm not saying you won't talk **** about the stuff i listen to..hell, you probably will just to jump against me. but hey, i guess that's how it goes. i stick with my preference and you stick with yours.. the only difference is that i'll tell you what i think about what you think.

and my personal preference leads me to believe some of the music i listen to is far better than the eagles. i know it can easily be countered, but it's what i hold true about.

u know what i changed my mind i just downloaded soulseek and you are offline as of now. get back online and ill download a couple of the bands and i will give you my honest opinion also can i ask where you are from?

i got online.

i am from georgia.

honduh440
11-18-2004, 08:37 PM
ok ok ok i got minor threat that you claimed to be the best and then the locust

minor threat has to much of a retro sound to it. i guess its a genre of hardcore punk band in this case minor threat would have to fight for a position to be the opening band for 36 crazyfist

and the locust is nothing but noise i wouldnt even consider this music no melody terrible chorus just junk

no wonder i had to download the worst mp3 sharing software in the world to get this music.

im officially done talking with "spoon" i wasted about an hour of my life on him and might of dropped my IQ a few points

11-19-2004, 10:17 AM
ok ok ok i got minor threat that you claimed to be the best and then the locust

minor threat has to much of a retro sound to it. i guess its a genre of hardcore punk band in this case minor threat would have to fight for a position to be the opening band for 36 crazyfist

and the locust is nothing but noise i wouldnt even consider this music no melody terrible chorus just junk

no wonder i had to download the worst mp3 sharing software in the world to get this music.

im officially done talking with "spoon" i wasted about an hour of my life on him and might of dropped my IQ a few points

hahaha. you can't begin to compare 36 crazy fists to Minor Threat..you know why? because there is not comparison at all. if you don't like Minor Threat you're an utter moron. however, The Locust is quite the accquired taste in music. what ablum/songs did you hear? much of their stuff has no melody and is quite unrhythmic but much of their other stuff off the Plague Soundscapes LP is brilliant.

FMX
11-19-2004, 09:28 PM
hey spoon do yo need a tissue for your tears stop cryin the guy said he likes papa roach whats wrong with yer own opinoin it is a free country

11-19-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by FMX
hey spoon do yo need a tissue for your tears stop cryin the guy said he likes papa roach whats wrong with yer own opinoin it is a free country

ahhahahah you are ****ing pathetic. how old are you? eight? i never said anyone couldn't have their own opinion. and since when did this become a free country?:rolleyes:

you ****ing idiot.

Out_Sider
11-19-2004, 10:19 PM
hey spoon, check your pm's ok?

11-19-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
hey spoon, check your pm's ok?

m'kay

dirtriderex
11-20-2004, 08:47 PM
Spoon, I have been reading your posts and have come to the conclusion that your some 18 year old that is tough behind the screen and listens to cra*py music, take your posts elsewhere you A**hole