PDA

View Full Version : 2003 mx ready predator

LRDracer87
11-04-2004, 07:11 PM
I will be selling my 2003 polaris predator after Nov 14, cuz it will be my first and last race with it. This quad is ready to race and handles awsome. I unfortunately cant sell it outside of of Penn. for shipping purposes. I live in New Jersey. Ok so now for the good stuff

it has: 2004 rear fenders, douglas 8 X 8 beadlocks for the back with razr mx's. Brand new MX holeshots for the front, shock covers, DG bumber and nerfs. AC racing grab bar with number plate. Killswitch for racing. Brand new Scott grips. Brand new jets and spark plug. Rath Racing air scoops, seat cover, graphic kit, heelguard eliminator bracket, MX hubs,and number panels. LRD slip on. K & N air filter. I will also be selling the stock tires, rims and hubs for the back too. About a week ago i just got it back from my dealer, the rear brakes and axle had to get fixed, so there good now too.

I will be selling it for around $5,500 or best offer, the bike hasn't been beat at all and I wish I didn't to sell it but i can't afford it now so it has to go.:( So my loss is your gain. So if you're looking for a predator that handles great and hits the motocross track hard, please email me at lrdracer13@yahoo.com or call me(jeremy) 908-872-8486. Thanks

m250r
11-23-2004, 08:17 PM
dude my offer still stands at $250:D

P.S. Learn to ride

LRDracer87
11-25-2004, 02:22 PM
since this is my first time selling my own quad, i was informed of some helpful info that my quad probably wouldnt sell for that, so i brought the price down to $4,400 if anyones interested.

yo i know how to ride