PDA

View Full Version : Harescrambles

mikeboone
11-04-2004, 06:19 PM
Every once in awhile you deal with a guy who REALLY takes care of his stuff. I bought a complete motor from him and it looks great! Motor was carefully crated in wood and received just like it was sent. Thanks for super fast shipping!

Great guy to deal with and would def. buy from again:cool:

pnut420
11-04-2004, 09:59 PM
yeah hes the man. You should be happy with that motor. Was it the 416 with polished cases? If so that was originally in my quad , good motor. Thats also the same guy yah ported that head for. :cool:

crandles
11-16-2004, 09:49 AM
Definetly a great person to deal with. Its great to here he takes great care of his stuff. I just bought that 416 ex complete quad from him. The motor pnut is talking about is in it. I will have it on thursday or friday:D Big ups for Harescrambles

Cole Trane
11-16-2004, 05:51 PM
One more compliment from a satisfied customer!! Got my a arms and shocks today and installed them. Everything looked great!! Thanks again!!

Cole

mikeboone
11-16-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by crandles
Definetly a great person to deal with. Its great to here he takes great care of his stuff. I just bought that 416 ex complete quad from him. The motor pnut is talking about is in it. I will have it on thursday or friday:D Big ups for Harescrambles

My shop Race Ported the head on that motor.