PDA

View Full Version : NEATVMX forums

NTPRacing#19
11-04-2004, 05:29 PM
well since NEATV-MX website hasnt got there messageboards up and prolly never will.

**ADMIN***

The board doesn't even have a link to EXriders.com on its links page, yet it has links to other sites that could care less, that the NEATV-MX even exist. I am not going to support another forum that doesn't even support EXriders.com effort to get coverage for the NEATV-MX

Admin
11-05-2004, 06:41 AM
I personally would love to have a NEATVMX section, but all I need is someone to atleast post some racereports.

Who is up to the task?????

NTPRacing#19
11-05-2004, 05:00 PM
im sorry harlen, i didnt even think about that. i wasnt triing to divert people from here over to there. its just that the NEATVMX website is supposed to have forums up and people are wondering whats goin on so i simply put a local race teams website up that had forums with info on races and stuff where we fellow neatv members could talk about too. sorry man didnt even think about what i posted.

jason14x
11-05-2004, 06:00 PM
Hey , Harlen Its Jason from NEATv-MX What I need from you is a way to get you a quick write up and some phots from the races. We talked about it last year ut it was already almost time for the season to start . Tell me what you need and I will get it to you. I did write ups on almost all our races for AtvRacin Extra and sent to some of th mags but not one put anything in except Dave at Racin Extra..so If I know it will ge tposted I will make sure next year you get all the write ups too.

As far as our Message boards you are right NTP I have been trying unsuccessfully to get our website boards up since before the seaon started. there was a problem with alost password, new website manager, injured manager and other problems that kept going on all season . The website is finally unlocek and is being switched to a new host so Ryan/ Rerizza should have the boards up soon. He better or I may have to break his other shoulder blade!!

Ok thats It I will get Harlen and i on the same page and get us some coverage on the best ATV racin/coverage site online ! Take care guys and keep posted Some schedule announcements are coming soon!!!

Jason NEATV-MX

NTPRacing#19
11-05-2004, 06:28 PM
sweet, jason you going to be at middleboro this weekend?

dsracer666
11-05-2004, 06:41 PM
whats this about? NTP did they remove your other post or something?

Admin
11-05-2004, 07:14 PM
Great to hear from you Jason.

Yes, we need to talk about next season. I want EXriders.com to have a larger interest in the series, and I really want to have section devoted to the series.

Give me a call next week.

jason14x
11-06-2004, 08:11 AM
Thats great Harlen!!!! Drop me a Pm with your E-mail and a phone # I did a whoile bunch of remodeling in my house so rying to find everything is a real pain. We'll get this all taken care of so we are on the ball for next year!!

Take care!!

P.S. We'd Loveto have Suzuki involved in the series somehow Know anybody who can help......wink wink!!

See ya!

Jason NEATV-MX

atvmx14
11-06-2004, 03:47 PM
[i]
**ADMIN***
The board doesn't even have a link to EXriders.com on its links page, yet it has links to other sites that could care less, that the NEATV-MX even exist. I am not going to support another forum that doesn't even support EXriders.com effort to get coverage for the NEATV-MX [/B]

Harlen
Thats now Changed!
I now have EXRIDERS.COM on the links page!!