View Full Version : What would you have done?

JRDrider22
11-04-2004, 04:07 PM
in philadelphia last night a guy saw a younger boy around 13-15 gettin the crap beatin outta him in the middle of the street. the guy went out side his car to save the kid, one of the kids who was beating up the younger one pulled out a gun and shot the guy to death and they all ran. an innocent guy is the one who always dies.

what would you have done?

also the kid who shot the guy was 13-16

FasstMidnightZ
11-04-2004, 04:11 PM
hmmmmmmm well that is just Fuc*ed up . i mean what could possible make someone want to shot some one becuase they were trying to help :confused:

JDiablo
11-04-2004, 04:13 PM
thats such bullchit nowawads,all those fake *** gangs piss me off god dammit! RIP to the guy

Cole Trane
11-04-2004, 04:15 PM
I wouldn't have done crap. Who knows what that kid did, maybe he deserved to get the crap beat out of him. My prayers go out to the guy and his family. I'm not condoning the shooting either, but sometimes it's best to stay out of peoples business.

Kilabanshee
11-04-2004, 04:17 PM
Yeah I saw it on the news and it will probobly be in the philadelphia inquier tomarrow. I really fell sorry for the guy going out to help the kid, philly is a crazy city and I think more cops should probobly be in the worse areas of the city.

JRDrider22
11-04-2004, 04:20 PM
yea i mean my old man grew up ther and i lived there for half my life. we moved out to have a better life. also.... the guy who got shot, his 2 year old baby was still in the car. can you amagine watching your dad get shot to death. she's probably too young, so she wont remember when shes older. but still thats really f'd up

chucked
11-04-2004, 04:27 PM
shoot back

11-04-2004, 04:34 PM
thats why you dont break up fights and mind your on business

JRDrider22
11-04-2004, 04:34 PM
the guy was a random guy pulling up to his relatives house. he didnt have a gun. he just went over to break up a fight

Quad18star
11-04-2004, 06:13 PM
I remember watching my old man break up a fight outside an arena after we finished watching a hockey game . Two guys jumped this other guy and were really kicking the hell out of him , so my old man jumped in and pulled one of the guys off . The dude ended up pulling a knife on my old man and was gunna go after my dad , but another guy that seen what was happening tackled the guy with the knide ( foot ball style tackle) into the side of a building . The dude was completly knocked out by the tackle and the other dude that was handing out a beating fawked off in a hurry .

I still remember it like it was yesturday cuz I was sitting in our car and my old man was like " Ok I gotta go stop this " then I seen the knife come out and I got scared . The football style tackle into the building was priceless . Dude was out cold and the cops were called. The guy that tackled him was huge .... 6'4 maybe and I'd say atleast 230 lbs .

Cole Trane
11-04-2004, 06:15 PM
I can see if you know the person, but it's reason's like that I'll just sit back and watch. I'm not getting killed for someone I don't even know.

Quad18star
11-04-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider2002
I can see if you know the person, but it's reason's like that I'll just sit back and watch. I'm not getting killed for someone I don't even know.

Yeah ... I don't think I'd jump in under certain circumstances . I have broken up fights when I was a senior in highschool , watching two young guns going at it . A good old fist fight is nothing , but when the guy is down and you know he's hurting and you just keep kicking him in the head and chit .... thats usually when I step in and say thats enough . I ain't a big guy by any means ..... but I've taken a few punches and have been able to throw a few of my own .

I actually watched a fight outside of a highschool in town today while waiting for my mom to come out of physio therapy . 2 young guns goign at it pretty good and the one kid got knocked pretty good which brought him down . The other kid just jumped on him and wouldn't let up . There must have been about 30 or 40 people all gathered around watching , and not one had the nuts to jump in and stop it . Finally some older guy that was walking to his car ( maybe 19 - 22) ran over and yanked the kid off the other kid and threw him into a steel fence . He then grabbed the kid by the collar and lift him up and said soemthing to him .... I seen a look of fear in the kids eyes . I never seen so many people leave in such a hurry . I'd have stepped in , but theres not much that I can do on one leg and 2 crutches ... they could just tip me over LOL

JRDrider22
11-04-2004, 06:45 PM
yea...you wonder y the guy jumped in. but im sure the kid is thankn him, but also feeling bad at the same time. since the kids shot that guy, amagine if the guy never got into it, maybe the kid would have pulled out the gun and shot the kid they were beating up.

Cole Trane
11-04-2004, 06:53 PM
It's always a judgement call, just gotta hope you make the right one.

Bobbs07
11-04-2004, 07:09 PM
i would not break up a fight in a dangerous city, around here, i would rip the kids off in a second. It makes me disgusted to think of who those kids are, and i can picture them now, not to be racist, but most likely black, big long baggy clothes, bandanna. kids that without a gun, are nothing. i know if i get the chance with someone that has done something of that sourt and i know they dont have a weapon, i am going to beat them senseless.

Scott-300ex
11-04-2004, 08:08 PM
if i was in my truck, i would start to pretend to run them over, then i would get out my knife i carry with me all the time and my 7 inch blade knife i carry in my truck and run after them if i saw it was going to be bad. and if it was bad, i would just beat the living chit out of them.

in my town though i would just pull up and unclip my knife from my pocket and run up and b i t c h them out and help the person that was getting hurt.

man, that really pisses me off at what happened to that guy, i feel sorry for him. like that one guy said, my sympathy goes out to him.

11-04-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
I'd have stepped in , but theres not much that I can do on one leg and 2 crutches ... they could just tip me over LOL

lol that would be kinda funny to see this kid in my class is a total idiot so he brooke his foot and he had crutches so we push him over because he acts like an ***. its funny when he trying to get up he sometimes cries. its funny

400grl
11-05-2004, 10:22 AM
I would have called the police and gone inside.

I have broken up my share of fights, and gotten in the middle of a few....but ONLY when it involved someone I loved.......then it's worth the risks.......

For total strangers, I'd have to say I would do what I could over the phone and leave it alone. Too many people out there wouldn't think twice about ending a life.....

400exstud
11-05-2004, 11:14 PM
A day or two ago my school's varsity soccer team was down in milwaukee (I think). They won their game. Then at the hotel they were staying at a guy shot his ex-girlfriend. Then he pulled the fire alarm and started shooting randam people that were only trying to be safe and get out of the building. Luckily the team was on a different floor and were safe. In the end I think 4 were shot and I know 2 died. It sure makes you wonder about people these days. What can be that bad that you would want to take the life of someone you don't even know!