PDA

View Full Version : Venting is over

Pappy
11-04-2004, 01:27 PM
Ok, Bush is the man for 4 more years. Now how would everyone like to see him lead for that time? any changes? any things he should be doing different?

JDiablo
11-04-2004, 01:29 PM
nope,i don't think it is to good to be changing presidents during war,the only way i would have wanted kerry to be president is if he said,the war ends today! NUKE IRAQ,just to get it over with already:o

dunnonuttin
11-04-2004, 01:31 PM
he should tip over the port-a-john:p :blah:

Tommy 17
11-04-2004, 01:35 PM
the one thing i hope changes in the outsourcing of jobs... i know its really gonna effect me in 4 years when i graduate from college and go to get my job...

Pappy
11-04-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i know its really gonna effect me in 4 years when i graduate from college and go to get my job...

no worries tommy, wipe off boys at the jiggly room will not be outsourced:o

MY450R
11-04-2004, 01:48 PM
no aid to anyone except for the countries that have supported us during this iraqi war

chucked
11-04-2004, 02:13 PM
one thing I have learned, if you have the knowledge and skills to do something well in the job world you will always have a job.

jcsact
11-04-2004, 02:23 PM
On the out sourcing of jobs topic, well that started back when Clinton was in office. Whirlpool which has a there Headquarters in my hometown has been shipping product lines down to Mexico for the last 7 years because they were unable clear enough of a margin to keep them operating in the states. Since Bush has been in office they have restarted one of the lines back here and took it away from the facility in Mexico. Thanks to tax breaks he has brought in.

The reasons for out sourcing in today’s age are do to Unions, which are good if you have unsafe work environments which is really rare in today time because the government would be all over them. And the cost of health care. This is largely due to frivolous lawsuits.

P.S.
Please don’t get upset that I said something about Unions. My father has been the Operators Union Local 181 ever since I can remember and the company I work for is all Union in the field. I had a neighbor that is a Union Pipe fitter that made $35-$38 per hour depending on where he worked, By the time the union took there dues out and insurance and various other things he made around $16 before taxes.

JMO

Guy400
11-04-2004, 03:48 PM
I'd like Bush to tighten the borders. It's far too easy for Mexicans and Canadians to travel in and out of the U.S.

Butters
11-04-2004, 03:49 PM
yeah i wish Bush would quit and let Cheney take over.

Cole Trane
11-04-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
no worries tommy, wipe off boys at the jiggly room will not be outsourced:o

EWWWW

Woodsrider
11-04-2004, 05:44 PM
I would like to see the boarders cleaned up, for one. But most importantly, we really need to do something the control the rediculous cost of health care.

Other than that, hes been doing fine by me. My federal taxes have never been lower. My retirement fund grew by more than 24% in the last 12 months,(excluding my deposits). Now if I could just get my cushy Boeing job back :D

440exnacsracer
11-04-2004, 05:53 PM
well, i was for kerry, but now that it is over, i would like to say no hard feelings to the origional bush supporters. things i would like to see bush do is a speedy end to the iraqi conflict, better money management, controlling the borders, and working on decreasing the debt he has brought upon himself. hopefully hell wont freeze over yet:D :D :blah:

popo
11-04-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
I'd like Bush to tighten the borders. It's far too easy for Mexicans and Canadians to travel in and out of the U.S.

I agree... especially when they move to Massillon, OH :devil: :D

Guy400
11-04-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by popo
I agree... especially when they move to Massillon, OH :devil: :D LMFAO...we're still safe here:D My brother lives in Mooresville, NC (at Lake Norman) and it was horrible:eek2:

black450r
11-04-2004, 06:08 PM
i wish bush never was president he is just ruining are country and what we stand for which is freedome he is going to be censering everthing that he doesnt like.

user101
11-04-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by black450r
i wish bush never was president he is just ruining are country and what we stand for which is freedome he is going to be censering everthing that he doesnt like.

why are you sayin bush is ruining freedom and everything we stand for. hes doin a great job as president

user101
11-04-2004, 08:21 PM
oh nevermind, i see your from new jersey...people up there are nothin but a bunch of liberal idiots

Pappy
11-04-2004, 08:31 PM
is it just because my mind is gone or did i read someone say "tight bush":confused:

cotttonwoody
11-04-2004, 09:03 PM
Get our troops out of iraq.