PDA

View Full Version : MX VS ATV Questions

Pages : [1] 2

Quad Racer 55
11-04-2004, 11:49 AM
If you want to know more about MX vs ATV Unleashed. Here is the place to ask your questions. I will do my best to answer anything that you guys have.

Quad Racer 55
(Built By Racers, For Racers)

slosh13
11-04-2004, 12:01 PM
All of the racers/riders here on this site, myself included, are just eagerly awaiting any information about the new game. I just recently purchased the 3rd installment of the ATV offroad fury series and needless to say i was very disappointed in the game. The quads do not look real at all, the sound effects sound like airplanes and rickey old cars than quads, you "preload" off of a jump and you seem to float on and on in the air. Its not realistic at all. Although the game in my eyes is not a shining star, it did have some qualities that Im hoping will be in MX vs. ATV unleashed. Such as buying bike parts(shocks,pipes,bumpers,etc) and a wide range of tracksIve seen some of the screenshots of your game from another site and I am very impressed. The quads, bikes, and other vehicles look so realistic. All i can really say is im anxious to see what your finished product will be like. Is there anything you would like to share with us about what kind of features this game will feature? Well as soon as you get any information about the game, please share it with us. If you need more ideas from other racers/riders, all ya gotta do is ask.

Quad Racer 55
11-04-2004, 12:25 PM
A few questions that I know will come up are:

Is there a PC version?
No - We are looking at doing a PC version with our next generation version of the MX franchise.

Is there a Track Editor?
No

Can you buy parts for your bike?
No

Are there Pro Riders?
Yes - So far in the quad industry the following riders are in our game (Keith Little, Tim Farr, Jason Lurburgh, Tavis Cain, Jason Dunkelberger)

Are there real bikes in the game?
Yes - Since we are still trying to secure a final bike list I cannot say who is not in the game. Some might pull out before we go final. It is a very hard thing to secure bikes and we are doing our best.

Are there Race Team Bikes?
Yes - We have talked with all the major race teams and it looks like they are all going to be present in the game. Some of the teams are (Nac's, Baldwin Motorsports, Lone Star Racing, Duncan Racing, K&K, East Coast ATV, Team Alba, JPMX, Walsh and more to come)

What are the different game modes?
Supercross, Nationals, Hillclimbs, Short Tracks, Machine Challenges, Supermoto (TBD), Freestyle including Big Air, Freestyle Challenge and some other cool game modes.

How many tracks?
Over 50 total tracks in the game

Will the game be Online?
Yes - PS2 will use the Gamespy Servers, Xbox will run off Live. You will also be able to do Live Chat on both platforms

Can you backflip?
Yes - We have changed the way from MX Unleashed. You know have to be holding down the L1 button while doing the opposite preload. That way people will not be doing backflips on accident when going thru the whoops.

If you guys have more questions please feel free to ask.

slosh13
11-04-2004, 12:34 PM
are close are you guys being done with the game and when can we expect to see it?

Quad Racer 55
11-04-2004, 12:50 PM
Yes are are close to being done with the game! It looks like the release date will be sometime Late Feb, Early March.

Rico
11-04-2004, 12:54 PM
Sounds badazz.

Tommy 17
11-04-2004, 01:17 PM
are the tracks real national tracks or are they made up??? j.w.ing...

sounds badass thou!!!

Quad Racer 55
11-04-2004, 01:21 PM
They are made up! We looked into making the real tracks but they did not have the gameplay that was desired. The tracks in this years game are much more technical then past games. Once again I think you guys will be very happy!

slosh13
11-04-2004, 01:29 PM
is there going to be a noticeable distinction among the sound effects of the bikes and quads (2 stroke from 4 stroke). Will off track obstacles effect your race?(will the haybails move and banners fall over? Along with the bikes and quads, will they have the clutch feature as introduced in the MX Unleashed game? With what you said about the finalization of bike companys, are you able to give us a round about number of how many different models there are if you had to guess?

Juggalo
11-04-2004, 01:35 PM
quadracer55 first i wanna say thanks for coming in here and seeing what real atv enthusiests want in a game. thats awesome! second i am wondering if this game will feauture some old school quads such as 250R's and tecates? how about maybe a 3 wheeler? will there be any of those in the game? (i would understand if it couldnt be a liscensed one in that case)

Quad Racer 55
11-04-2004, 01:41 PM
The game will feature all the fun things that MX Unleashed had in it (Clutch, Moveable Haybails, Banners, etc, being able to square up a turn, gliding over whoops, etc)

If we are not able to get a manufactor we will do our best to create something that is close. Keep in mind that if we cannot sign them the bike will have to be different enough as to not run into copyright problems.

Yes there will be some old school bikes (250r style). No Tecate's planned at this time. Maybe in our next game! As for 3-Wheelers there will not be any.

I-7
11-04-2004, 01:50 PM
Are there going to be dirtbikes in the game too? The screenshot showed quads and dirtbikes

ny300exrider
11-04-2004, 01:55 PM
will the sounds be realist on 4 stroke and 2 stroke machines?

will you be able to do flatland wheelies and stoppies?

just want to say thanks i seriously cannot wait for this game

Quad Racer 55
11-04-2004, 02:12 PM
Yes, there will be real 2-Stroke and 4-Stroke sounds for each of the bikes.

Yes, you will be able to do wheelies and stoppies

JUSTINcredible
11-04-2004, 02:14 PM
what about flip variations?

Quad Racer 55
11-04-2004, 02:23 PM
Yes - Backflips

Yes - 360 Flips (Left/Right)

muddy400EX
11-04-2004, 02:40 PM
this game sounds so awesome. i cant wait for it to come out. it prolly dont, but does it have XC in it. i always thought it would be awesome to have a quad/dirtbike game with mx racing and xc. it would be cool if it had like, gnnc racing in it but if not this game still looks BADASS! and also, how is the racing setup. can you run just quads and just bikes or are they always together in a race.

Quad Racer 55
11-04-2004, 03:01 PM
I would be willing to bet that with our next generation games we will actually be able to do some GNCC style racing.

As for how the game works, you will be able to race against quads only, against MX bikes, and even against other vehicals. If you are a DIE hard quad guy you will not have to race as a MX bike and vise versa

flyingbyfast400
11-04-2004, 03:03 PM
Its great to see Quad Racer 55 here on Exriders seeing what people would like to see in a game... I cant wait to see this game come out.. I have a feeling it will be even a bigger hit then the off road fury games... Ill give Quad Racer 55 the thumbs up for being here.. Keep up the good work guys. :devil:
Victor

Quad Racer 55
11-04-2004, 03:07 PM
Thanks for the thumbs up! I am just a quad racer like the rest of you guys. I just got lucky and get to make video games for a living!

muddy400EX
11-04-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Quad Racer 55
I would be willing to bet that with our next generation games we will actually be able to do some GNCC style racing.

As for how the game works, you will be able to race against quads only, against MX bikes, and even against other vehicals. If you are a DIE hard quad guy you will not have to race as a MX bike and vise versa

alright cool, i was just wondering cause in all the pics there is quads and bikes so i didnt know if you could do just bikes and just quads. and it has supermoto in it? is it just for the bikes or can you supermoto on a quad to cuz that would be awesome:eek2:

Quad Racer 55
11-04-2004, 03:25 PM
Supermoto for everyone :)

theTman
11-04-2004, 03:48 PM
man this sounds soooo sweet....i cant wait:D

is there any small quads? like minis...like the XR50 for the bikes? is the XR50 still gonna be avalible?

muddy400EX
11-04-2004, 03:49 PM
Supermoto for everyone :)

:eek2: CANT WAIT!

Quad Racer 55
11-04-2004, 04:03 PM
Yes there will be mini (50cc bikes) but no mini quads. When we built them they where way to crazy to drive. Kept tipping all over the place. We did everything that we could to make them driveable but could not do it this round.

mxquadracer
11-04-2004, 04:15 PM
By the sounds of it this game will blow off of the shelves. Would like to thank you for taking your time to approach the community like this, it's definitely something I have never seen before.

Though I have a question, and I'll try to ask this without sounding like an ***...but is there a reason for no track-editor? Tons of game designers leave out the track design, and I was just wondering why? Seems to be a STRONG selling point, and it done right can complete the package. Doesn't even necassarily have to even be an in-depth advanced track editor, but maybe just even a simple freestyle course that you can develop like in the MX Superfly game. Like I said, not trying to come off bad, just a curious mind wondering

Quad Racer 55
11-04-2004, 04:19 PM
Just make sure you guys come by and say hi at the races. I will be at all the Nationals this year racing under the Media Allstar team!

fasterz
11-04-2004, 04:43 PM
will you have the ability to slide in turns and do donuts. In ORF 1 and 2 the only spots you could slide was when it was mud or a sand type of dirt which was only in a turn or 2 in a few tracks. so instead of having to turn with no slide will you be able to whip out the rear and break the tires loose to make turns?

250xridamatt
11-04-2004, 05:16 PM
Are there freestyle tracks set up like what they are in the x-games. I think there was a couple in the mx unleashed but i can't remember. I know off road fury 2 doesnt have any

Quad Racer 55
11-04-2004, 05:24 PM
Yes, there will be full on freestyle tracks along with different ramps.

400exrules
11-04-2004, 06:10 PM
will u possibly be able to shift gears? i think it would be really cool to have the option of manual shifting or automatic shifting

Quad Racer 55
11-04-2004, 06:14 PM
No shifting of the gears for this game. Something that we are talking about for the next game

Cole Trane
11-04-2004, 06:22 PM
I have to say thanks for all the input. I think this could be one of the coolest games ever made (at least racing). I loved MX Unleashed and it sounds like this will be no exception.

Thanks again.

hondaracer305
11-04-2004, 07:25 PM
Are you guys still adding quad riders? If you are, Can you guys add some freestyle riders like dana creech, , the guetters and some others? Or is it too late in the game to do that? just a sugg.

also, as of now, is there a 450r in the game?

Quad Racer 55
11-04-2004, 07:31 PM
Jon Guetter, Dana Creech, August Gobel are on the list of riders that we would like to have in the game.

Honda is not in the game as of right now. But I can say that Baldwin Motorsports is :)

PhilMoore
11-04-2004, 07:36 PM
I am anxiously awaiting the new game. In the meantime, I purchased MX Unleashed to help fund the future! :D

Anyway, in MX Unleashed, I like how you can slam on the brakes and slide. I would like to see that in the new ATV game!

Will the new game have "Tag" or similar games?

Quad Racer 55
11-04-2004, 07:38 PM
Yes you will be able to grab and handful of brake and square up the turns!

No Tag! Got some other modes that are more fun, like Hillclimbs, Short Tracks and Supermoto

JUSTINcredible
11-04-2004, 07:47 PM
would short tracks be like TT or flat track?

Quad Racer 55
11-04-2004, 07:58 PM
What Short Tracks are is a hybrid of TT racing and Ice Racing. They are ment to be like 20 to 40 second lap times and what we do is turn the friction zones down so the bike/quad slid a great deal more. They are still being tuned but so far they are a blast. Should give the user a bunch of bar to bar banging!

ThyJuGGaLo
11-04-2004, 07:58 PM
are the tires "generic" or are they noticably Holeshots, klaws, turf tamers, etc.?

LsMxRaCeR
11-04-2004, 08:11 PM
are the jumps real for ex: no 1000ft doubles

hondaracer305
11-04-2004, 09:27 PM
Jon Guetter, Dana Creech, August Gobel are on the list of riders that we would like to have in the game.

Honda is not in the game as of right now. But I can say that Baldwin Motorsports is :)

Sweet dude, thanks for letting us in on all this info!! one more question (maybe a few more later :blah: ) what will be the challenge on the hillclimbs? do you have to make the fastest time on it or do you just gotta keep from flipping over? sounds cool.

Quad Racer 55
11-04-2004, 09:30 PM
The jumps will be similar to what you have experience in all of our motocross games.

Depends on the hillclimb that you have chosen. All will be based around time to the top or as far as you can make it. Some will be easier to flip over then others. Our goal is to make a game where you keep going back to shave off a .01 of a second or two.

Quad Racer 55
11-04-2004, 09:32 PM
The tires will be generic this round. We are really pushing the limits of the PS2 and Xbox already and we could not afford the texture maps. We figured that you would rather have real looking bikes then actual real life treads with brand names on the tires.

SRH
11-04-2004, 09:40 PM
too bad you cant have a game with a carreer mode..start out local pro crap equpiment, maybe ur going for pro race career but u branch off and your doing fmx demos to make cash doing some races here and there... etc

11-04-2004, 10:00 PM
is there gonna be damage like broken fenders and stuff like that?

quads_kicka$$
11-04-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by SRH
too bad you cant have a game with a carreer mode..start out local pro crap equpiment, maybe ur going for pro race career but u branch off and your doing fmx demos to make cash doing some races here and there... etc

that would be one of the best games ever invented. kinda like tony hawks underground. maybe they should make tim farr underground or somethin :) that would be sweet tho to start off on little minis and work your way up and stuff.

Moto92
11-04-2004, 11:21 PM
The screen shots looking absolutly amazing, all I can say is THANK YOU

n00b on a 400ex
11-04-2004, 11:37 PM
i got a question, what are the confirmed brands in the game so far, and will there be a predator in there?

hondaracer305
11-05-2004, 05:28 AM
just thought of another one :D . what bands will be playing in the game?riding is always more complete listening to heavy music i always thought :macho

400grl
11-05-2004, 10:14 AM
Rob - will you be talking in the training video?? :blah: :devil: This game sounds awesome - can't wait to play it!! Hope to see you at the races soon! Stop working so dam much!! ;) :D

Quad Racer 55
11-05-2004, 12:21 PM
Bands are not finaled yet so I do not want to tip my hand just yet on that one. I can say that this should be a really good if not our best soundtrack.

Yamaha, Suzuki (no atv's) and KTM are confirmed for the game. Suzuki felt that having an ATV that can backflip would be harmful to their brand. Something about if guys do it in a game they try it in real life.

jmoney45
11-05-2004, 12:58 PM
Suzuki felt that having an ATV that can backflip would be harmful to their brand. Something about if guys do it in a game they try it in real life.

Boy, you'd have to be stupid to try that in real life :D

KJ#14
11-05-2004, 01:07 PM
How many players in a race?

Race/chat room with password needed to join?

Stats kept online?

Email? Message boards?

One problem with ATV2 is more that one person can get online with the same name.

Some kind of setup for having online tournaments would be great.

Is it possible for Broadband and Dial-up people to race each other?

Thanks for the info!!

KJ

Dan_Guetter
11-05-2004, 01:24 PM
If you had one ramp, one landing....(75 foot gap with a standard comp ramp), id be content with that alone!

Another question, i know Fury 3 is a hit, will the new game have half pipes and other silly ramps!?

wishin4ahonda15
11-05-2004, 02:20 PM
can you race a quad against a bike on a motocross track?

Quad Racer 55
11-05-2004, 03:25 PM
Yes, you will be able to race quads vs mx bikes in all modes including online!

No, you will not be able to break apart the bikes.

wishin4ahonda15
11-05-2004, 04:40 PM
Yes, you will be able to race quads vs mx bikes in all modes including online!

No, you will not be able to break apart the bikes. Awesome!! Thanks for answering these questsions, rainbow studios rock:D whats the genre of the music?what will the box cover look like?

Quad Racer 55
11-05-2004, 05:19 PM
How many players in a race?
***8 Players per Race / Machines will be limited to 4

Race/chat room with password needed to join?
***Yes

Stats kept online?
***Yes

Email? Message boards?
***No, at this time we do not support this feature

One problem with ATV2 is more that one person can get online with the same name.
***No, we are looking into this request.

Some kind of setup for having online tournaments would be great.
***No, right now users will have to set up their own turnaments.

Is it possible for Broadband and Dial-up people to race each other?
***Yes

xsr_racing28c
11-05-2004, 05:39 PM
i don't understand why it is ok for the suzuki bikes to do flips but not the quads... thats messed up... man you guys have to get the 450 r on there...lol...

some ideas for music would be to use some bands like: Yellowcard, Something Corprate, and the Used... good stuff!!!!

Just wanna say that the only reason i bought ps2 is cuz of mx unleashed.. i rented it and played it on a friends system and the next day i went out and bought the game and the system... good job guys !!!

muddy400EX
11-05-2004, 06:54 PM
so there is no suzuki and no yamaha:( that takes away the yfz, z400, and the banshee. what quads WILL be in the game. if they pulled out then honda will surely pull out. and with the music, i hope theres no rap or any of that gay punk crap, cuz that dont go with it at all, it needs METAL! and i dont know about everyone else but i dont get why the game makers put so much into the tricks because that is not what needs improving. it needs better career mode where you can start on a stock bike and get money and hop it up with pipes, tires, suspension, etc. and it needs some woods riding where you can go through a bunch of trails, and please get rid of the 300ft jumps!

Quad Racer 55
11-05-2004, 07:00 PM
Keep in mind that we will be doing race version of TEAM BIKES! So what is not a stock bike might make an apperence as an aftermarket race bike. See ATV 2 if you do not understand what I am saying.

Quad Racer 55
11-05-2004, 07:02 PM
BTW....Yamaha is IN the game and so is the YFZ 450! But they requested that we not use the Banshee, Blaster or Warrior.

LsMxRaCeR
11-05-2004, 07:17 PM
is that a 450r in those pics?? is yamaha the only stock quad in the game??

Quad Racer 55
11-05-2004, 07:23 PM
No that is not a TRX 450...More like a CRF 450

wishin4ahonda15
11-05-2004, 07:27 PM
BTW....Yamaha is IN the game and so is the YFZ 450! But they requested that we not use the Banshee, Blaster or Warrior. so what yamaha quads are in it? raptor 350? raptor 660?

infantry317
11-05-2004, 07:38 PM
I think its great that Rainbow came to Exriders for input. It looks like ATVORF3 in going to be weak, we'll see. MX unleashed is my favorite game ever along with ATVORF2. Good luck! :)

LsMxRaCeR
11-05-2004, 07:46 PM
well to me it looked like a built 450r

ZRider400
11-05-2004, 08:11 PM
No that is not a TRX 450...More like a CRF 450

thats sick there will be CRF quads in it......cant wait to play it.

i think its better to have the "team" quads....instead of stockers. like the baldwin 450r etc.

SRH
11-06-2004, 10:08 AM
deterioration of the tracks, mud, ruts, slidin, spinning, roost, berms develop would be awesome like in that old sx game for ps 1...more brake and clutch work, no shifting , tighter sx harder jumps brake sliding etc, have an announcer

please make a quad pc game just like mcm 2, thats still my favorite game and has better replay than any other game out there

kawasaki_ridah
11-06-2004, 11:02 AM
suzuki is in it right?? what about kawasaki?

nofear911
11-06-2004, 12:11 PM
All I can say is "Thank You" to Quad Racer 55 for bringing us this game and your support on Exriders!

JLanphear
11-06-2004, 07:30 PM
WHEELIE TRICKS????????????????????

FourFiftyFour
11-06-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear

LOL thats all youre about :p

im definitely looking forward to getting to play this game, looks great...... :D

11-06-2004, 09:26 PM

on mx unleashed while your doing a wheelie you can do a no hander and same with a stoppie

clover
11-06-2004, 11:29 PM
So is the raptor 350 in it?Also how many racers will be racing at one time?

Quad Racer 55
11-07-2004, 05:24 PM
yamaha only wanted us to use the yfz450...

There will be 8 racers on a track at a time.

LsMxRaCeR
11-07-2004, 06:29 PM
8 that will be awsome ... how many tracks did u say will there be

quads_kicka$$
11-07-2004, 08:14 PM
can you do a 360 on a quad?

11-07-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by quads_kick*****
can you do a 360 on a quad?

u can do a 360 backflip so ya probably

Quad Racer 55
11-07-2004, 09:00 PM
There will be over 50 total racing tracks in the game.

Chino
11-07-2004, 09:46 PM
How about reverse, are all the quads/dirtbikes going to have reverse, i think it's alot more realistic to see a guy using his legs on a dirtbike backing up, than him doing an amazing balancing act and backing up by giving it gas???

BrandonBlackmon
11-08-2004, 09:49 AM
What about a step-up challenge, will there be any on the game? I really think that would be bad!

Quad Racer 55
11-08-2004, 05:18 PM
No step up challenge planned at this time!

Fred55
11-08-2004, 05:30 PM
Can you put me in the game? :D

also is there a Predator in there too?

USAMoto00
11-08-2004, 06:45 PM
Please say that you'll have a Cannondale/ATK or Patriot in this game! Gotta support the USA!

DFR Rudy
11-08-2004, 10:00 PM
do the quads in the game run on race gas or pump gas??

Quad Racer 55
11-08-2004, 10:48 PM
Rudy,
The bikes in this game run on finger power! Sorry no race or pump gas needed.

250xridamatt
11-09-2004, 05:25 AM
How many different quads do you have so far? When will this be available to pre-order?

11-09-2004, 07:45 AM
Is the powersliding realistic? How does the powerssliding compare to ATVOF3?

TheMachine
11-09-2004, 06:52 PM
It's for ps2 right? Do you have any screenshots that i could perhaps see:D

Quad Racer 55
11-10-2004, 11:06 AM
Yes it is for PS2 and Xbox. I am working on some new screenshots and should have something to post here in a week or so.

MXracer16
11-10-2004, 06:50 PM
Is there going to be some kind of G-ride atv or dirtbike like in the second one if you have saved mx unleashed info or something?

muddy400EX
11-10-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by MXracer16
Is there going to be some kind of G-ride atv or dirtbike like in the second one if you have saved mx unleashed info or something?

i hope not

n00b on a 400ex
11-10-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
i hope not

theres one in atv3 if you have an atv2 save...its got nice stats but i still get my *** kicked!

rideREDrider
11-11-2004, 01:49 PM
is Jason Dunk going to be on his Lost Creek Cycles YFZ

450Racer
11-11-2004, 03:45 PM
i'd like to THANK YOU for taking the time to listen to our opinions and answering our lingering questions!

will you be able to move the quad side to side in ATVOF3 opposed to ATVOF2? also, where can i see the current screenshots? again, THANK YOU!!!

hint hint: throw John Natalie in there ;)

Quad Racer 55
11-11-2004, 06:05 PM
Yes, Dunk will be on his Lost Creek bike! As for Natalie we are working on him so if you see him tell him to get into the game!

SRH
11-11-2004, 08:51 PM
tone down the preload option too, on mx unleashed and atvorf u can preload barely moving and jump past the next corner

wishin4ahonda15
11-12-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by SRH
tone down the preload option too, on mx unleashed and atvorf u can preload barely moving and jump past the next corner word

FasstMidnightZ
11-12-2004, 03:56 PM
will it be for gamecube ???

USAMoto00
11-12-2004, 06:01 PM
No answer? ATK/Cannondale/Patriot in this game?????

Quad Racer 55
11-12-2004, 06:30 PM
No Gamecube

No ATV/Cannondale/Patriot this year.

FasstMidnightZ
11-12-2004, 06:33 PM
will it ever come out for gamecube

Quad Racer 55
11-13-2004, 10:06 AM
Nope, the Gamecube is not strong enough to run our actual game engine.

FasstMidnightZ
11-13-2004, 10:10 AM
damn that sucks :ermm:

n00b on a 400ex
11-13-2004, 12:19 PM
Q: will the CD be like the ones used in GTA:SA? i mean, look how packed with stuff SA is

TheMachine
11-14-2004, 12:15 AM
Will you please post a list of what quads will actually be on the game. I know you said the yfz450 was, but what about the raptor and also the 450r and z400 and so on....

250xridamatt
11-14-2004, 05:59 AM
When do you think we will be able to preorder this? Is it the same type of career mode as in mx unleashed? or something new? Also instead of tellings us what quads are in it, because you probably cant. Can you tell us about how many different driveable vehicles there are including dirtbikes, and machines.

QuadR8cer12
11-16-2004, 01:13 PM
You said that the x box wouldnt be able to handle this game.. as well as you are pushing the ps2 to the limits.. is it possible to mak ea game that is to complex for the ps2? if so what would happen? would it cause the ps2 to shut down? or would it just not play the disc? Is pushing it to far adding to many features to the game?

I really want to learn how you guys design and produce these games... any tips on how to learn these skills? Web sites to study up on?

250xridamatt
11-16-2004, 02:35 PM
I think pushing a game too far has to do with the graphics and the engine that the game runs. That is one good reason why they don't try to put halo on the ps2, it just can't handle the games that the xbox can.

Dale512
11-16-2004, 03:53 PM
I'm pretty sure he said that GameCube can't handle this game......not X-Box like stated by QuadR8cer12, it only make sense since the game is being released for PS2 and X-Box, but not GameCube.

Ralph
11-16-2004, 05:40 PM
Lets get an Exriders.com Bike in there:cool:

EvilJester400EX
11-16-2004, 06:13 PM
How about a LegacyATV race team? lol :cool:

LsMxRaCeR
11-16-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
Lets get an Exriders.com Bike in there:cool:

that would be cool

Quad Racer 55
11-16-2004, 07:49 PM
Here is a list of the race teams in our new game:

Baldwin Motorsports
Lone Star Racing
Lost Creek Cycles
Rainbow Studios
Duncan Racing
Creech Racing
East Coast ATV
K&K
Alba Action Sports
Legacy ATV
CT Racing
JPMX
Walsh Race Craft
N-Style
One Industries

Quad Racer 55
11-16-2004, 07:51 PM
Now here is a list of the confirmed racers in the game:

Tim Farr
Keith Little
Jason Dunkelberger
Jason Luburgh
Tavis Cain
Dana Creech
Jeremiah Jones
Kory Ellis

There are still a couple of outstanding riders so this list will go

theTman
11-16-2004, 07:52 PM
awsome!!!!!!!!!

Quad Racer 55
11-16-2004, 07:53 PM
I will also post the MX rider list as well tomorrow. Let's just say there are some SUPER stars on that list as well

Quad Racer 55
11-16-2004, 07:54 PM
Opps!

Forgot the MEDIA ALLSTARS on the team list...Might get kicked off the team for not listing that one

Ralph
11-16-2004, 07:54 PM
How does a company go about getting a bike in there?

LsMxRaCeR
11-16-2004, 08:05 PM
if exriders could get a bike in the game it would be cool if they'd let us design it :D

Quad Racer 55
11-16-2004, 08:21 PM
It is by Invite Only for getting a bike into the game. I try and do my best to include all the top race teams. If you guys feel that I missed one please let me know...

Oh ya

Curtis Sparks
TC Racing

are some other bikes

Fred55
11-16-2004, 08:36 PM
Exriders Bike, use Pappy's MX450r or the project 400ex

Or Rath Racing, Yoshimura/Suzuki, Alba, ECA, Lost Creek Cycles, ATK quad? Four Stroke Tech, and obviously all the teams from 2.

Oh and can I be a rider in the game too? :D :p

Ralph
11-16-2004, 08:46 PM
It is by Invite Only for getting a bike into the game. I try and do my best to include all the top race teams. If you guys feel that I missed one please let me know...

Oh ya

Curtis Sparks
TC Racing

are some other bikes

this realy big company called RandRcoatings:devil:

nah j/k but does it cost anything? i would think its some easy advertising. Um as for companys you should include are Gt Thunder, The quad shop (they both have some great pro racers) um.... Jrd is getting pretty big you should ask them as well as burgard and houser.

if you cannot get an ATK/Cannondale in the game i would say you should seriously consider putting Jeffs stoess (The Quad Shop) ATK in the game since he is the Biggest name on an ATK and just make it the team quadshop bike.

SRH
11-16-2004, 09:14 PM
kinda off the topic of quad buttt are you going to have any pro fmx bikes guys like......twitch renner bartram etc

indoor fmx arenas?

no nac's racing?-nate frees white yfz, nacs graphics

and most importantly will you do something to tame the preload setup?

JLanphear
11-17-2004, 06:51 AM
I still think you should be able to pull tricks in wheelies and stoppies.....In the game it would be a lot more challenging to hit button combinations while trying to keep a wheelie up than it is to hit buttons while you are up in the air gliding.

I love MX Unleashed and the original ATV:ORF 1 & 2 but the freestyle part can get a little repetative rather quickly.

Just my thoughts.....Still looks like an awesome game though!

Warnerade
11-21-2004, 12:57 PM
anything on the bike list that each companies name will be on?

11-21-2004, 03:39 PM
I still think you should be able to pull tricks in wheelies and stoppies.....In the game it would be a lot more challenging to hit button combinations while trying to keep a wheelie up than it is to hit buttons while you are up in the air gliding.

I love MX Unleashed and the original ATV:ORF 1 & 2 but the freestyle part can get a little repetative rather quickly.

Just my thoughts.....Still looks like an awesome game though!

ya that would be dope if u could do like no hander wheelies and $hit like that. u guys from cvboyz should send in a tape to rainbow studios of what u can do to give them ideas:blah:

cooper505
11-21-2004, 03:51 PM
why the hell is it not feb yet?

11-21-2004, 04:11 PM
Opps!

Forgot the MEDIA ALLSTARS on the team list...Might get kicked off the team for not listing that one
HAHAHAHA, are you guys really putting yourselves in the game? I would if i were you. Make a code to unlock the media allstars, thatd be funny as hell!!!:p

n00b on a 400ex
11-21-2004, 06:04 PM
come on 400ex...*hopes it doesnt top out at 52 mph like ATV2, or have reverse if its 04 or earlier*

:p

Dan_Guetter
11-21-2004, 10:18 PM
Theres a New QUAD GAME COMING OUT!?! Cool

:D :D :D

hondaracer305
11-21-2004, 10:28 PM
I take it the guetters will have a part in this game :confused:

Ryan
11-22-2004, 09:00 AM
No Cross Country riders will be in this game?

Will there be a "Create A Character" Mode?

And do you know about what month this game will be released?

Warnerade
11-22-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Ryan
No Cross Country riders will be in this game?

Will there be a "Create A Character" Mode?

And do you know about what month this game will be released? february...

syckNtwisted121
11-22-2004, 07:12 PM
As long as this game is nothing like fury 3 :grr: I will be happy. ALSO I remember with Unleashed you guys gave out/mailed demos. Is there going to be a demo of this game ?? If so how do I get one.

theTman
11-22-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
Theres a New QUAD GAME COMING OUT!?! Cool

:D :D :D

i bet you already have it dont you:grr:

Dan_Guetter
11-22-2004, 07:58 PM
I bet i don't have it.

But i can tell you the game is sswwwwweeeeeeeeeeeettttt!!!

HtFoxChick
11-22-2004, 08:01 PM
would have been nice if you could have brought it home for Christmas!! Imagine...playing PS2 all night, christmas eve:rolleyes: Mom would love it!! HAHA

250xridamatt
11-23-2004, 03:15 PM
I got my new dirtwheels today. There is a little thing about it in the front. They say they have already played it and will have a review for us in the next issue.

JSC450
12-10-2004, 07:56 AM
I got myself a HD projector and played MX Unleashed in 1080i for Xbox. It looked so good i had tears of joy!! the detail was so amazing i didnt even care about lap times, i just wanted to see how sweet the animations looked.

1.) Will MX Vs ATV be in 1080i also?

2.) How about 720p?

3.) Will it support widescreen?

I have to use letterbox, or a form of it, and deal with some of the image missing or else the picture is stretched and crunched.

Quad Racer 55
12-10-2004, 09:00 AM
Yes to all your answers. Hopefully your letterbox will not have issues with this game.

big_poppa49
12-10-2004, 09:13 AM

Is there a Track Editor?
No

Can you buy parts for your bike?
No

Thats g@y!! But the rest of the game sounds cool...:cool:

JSC450
12-10-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by big_poppa49
Thats g@y!! But the rest of the game sounds cool...:cool:

They could release different tracks... at least on Live... if they chose to. but it sounds like there will plenty of tracks as it is.

LsMxRaCeR
12-10-2004, 06:33 PM
when will we be able to reserve it?

Quad Racer 55
12-10-2004, 06:37 PM
Call your local video game stores. I would be willing to bet that you can reserve it now.

LsMxRaCeR
12-10-2004, 06:48 PM
on the phone now :D :D

muddy400EX
12-10-2004, 07:23 PM
this game sounds awesome. your next game should be a GNCC based game with all the races that the real series has. that would be sick:eek2:

12-10-2004, 09:09 PM
Since theres finally factory sponsorship coming out, how about some factory team quads???

JSC450
12-17-2004, 06:47 AM
It might have been said, but how many people will be able to line up on xbox live?

Mxjunkie
12-17-2004, 08:44 AM
i dont know if this has been asked but,

is there a clutch?

is there some powerslide on the atv's (not like 3 because u nearley spin out)

i do think the wheelie combos is a great idea

also will the backflip be do-a-ble on the quads without crashing?

does the game have movies we can unlock like in skateboarding games for each rider?

Mxjunkie
12-17-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Atkins450
Since theres finally factory sponsorship coming out, how about some factory team quads???

yeah like doug gusts z400 :D

12-17-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
i dont know if this has been asked but,

is there a clutch?

is there some powerslide on the atv's (not like 3 because u nearley spin out)

i do think the wheelie combos is a great idea

also will the backflip be do-a-ble on the quads without crashing?

does the game have movies we can unlock like in skateboarding games for each rider?

josh i think theres a clutch in this one cuz there was on in mx unleashed...lol i had those 250 bikes yankin wheelies for as long as there was room lol just dump it and ying

TheMachine
01-04-2005, 11:07 PM
I know its been close to a month since this has been bumped up, but I was just curious if it was multiplayer offline? Dont know if anyone asked that or not yet.

RIDER11X
01-04-2005, 11:55 PM
I must say that I would gladly give up the Backflip for more licenced quads.......IMO.

Are Honda quads in it? 400ex and 450R? Modded race team versions?
This game sounds like it is being done right!! Thanks for your info!:cool:

Wired
01-05-2005, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by RIDER11X
I must say that I would gladly give up the Backflip for more licenced quads.......IMO.

What so now its all my fault??? Gee thanks buddy :blah:

Moto92
01-05-2005, 12:35 AM
Backflip is only available if you put in the Guetter cheat code :D

250xridamatt
01-05-2005, 06:58 AM
I know its been close to a month since this has been bumped up, but I was just curious if it was multiplayer offline? Dont know if anyone asked that or not yet.

In mx unleashed there was many multiplayer games. I am almost positive mx vrs. atv unleashed will be offline multiplayer. Atleast i hope so, i already ordered it. I can check in the new dirtwheels, after school

RIDER11X
01-05-2005, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Wired

:p No, just like real quads better than Make Believe quads.:cool:

RIDER11X
01-05-2005, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Wired

:p No, just like real quads better than Make Believe quads.:cool:

speedfreaksguy
01-06-2005, 09:28 AM
Two question

1. How many opponents in the race mode. In previous versions of ATV there were only a few other racers. Lets have a 20 rider gate like a real moto!
2. When can I get my hands on this game.

250xridamatt
01-06-2005, 10:46 AM
I think the game was scheduled for Feb. 14. But i just checked cheatplanet.com and it said Feb. 22? So im not sure. Maybe they pushed it back a few days?

Mxjunkie
01-06-2005, 11:10 AM
i wonder, is there going to be real tracks, dirt riot for freestyle and stuff?

i herd about the hillclimbs thats soo awesome, is there a step up competion? long distance jumping? trails?

will there be 4X4's and mudding in a up coming edition?

movies we can unlock?

250xridamatt
01-07-2005, 02:07 PM
looks like or insider is a little busy working on the game or something. As long as its an awesome game its all good.

TheMachine
01-07-2005, 07:18 PM
Says one player offline
http://games.teamxbox.com/xbox/1067/MX-vs-ATV-Unleashed

JSC450
01-20-2005, 11:24 AM
Will it have system link?

HAVOK
01-20-2005, 02:31 PM
POWERSLIDING on ATV is it real? I quit buying atv offroads because their was no powerslid and no doughnuts. It was like ridin a dirtbike but a atv look.

Warnerade
01-20-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by HAVOK
POWERSLIDING on ATV is it real? I quit buying atv offroads because their was no powerslid and no doughnuts. It was like ridin a dirtbike but a atv look. so your saying you'd prefer to push a button to slide? and have a no-gravity affect while in the air?

muddy400EX
01-20-2005, 05:18 PM
what they need to do is make it where you can slam on the back brakes and the back slides out, and then when you gas it it goes into a powerslide.that would be the best way;)

TheMachine
01-20-2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by TheMachine
Says one player offline
http://games.teamxbox.com/xbox/1067/MX-vs-ATV-Unleashed
it used to say one player, but i guess they changed it.

HAVOK
01-21-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
so your saying you'd prefer to push a button to slide? and have a no-gravity affect while in the air?

No I am saying is it real. The way a real sport quad slids.

bman13
01-21-2005, 03:31 PM
I'm going to buy a console just for this game. Need some opinions on which (XBox or PS2) would be better for this game or just better in general? Is MX vs ATV optimized for either system?

brian-250
01-21-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by bman13
I'm going to buy a console just for this game. Need some opinions on which (XBox or PS2) would be better for this game or just better in general? Is MX vs ATV optimized for either system?

PS2.;)

exrider720
01-21-2005, 03:43 PM
it sounds stupid... stick to the quads

01-21-2005, 04:39 PM
do they sell demos?

Ralph
01-21-2005, 04:45 PM
I would like to nominate myself to be a beta tester for this game:)

exracer416
01-21-2005, 05:35 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put a tecate or at least a look alike in the gam that would be gods greatest gift to man!!!!!!!

definatley look into rath racing a nice oreange predator would look sweet in that game:cool:

Predator38
01-21-2005, 05:50 PM
Yea a Predator would be sweet....as far as PS2 or X-Box..I say X-box...Later

CannondaleRider
01-22-2005, 12:58 AM
I thought they said no Z400
http://us.games2.yimg.com/download.games.yahoo.com/games/buzz/content/p/8/56838/brianc-xbox-image37.jpg
And it doesn't look like a team bike.

And this just looks f*ckin fun(on a quad)

http://us.games2.yimg.com/download.games.yahoo.com/games/buzz/content/p/0/56830/brianc-xbox-image1.jpg

And I think they should do The Quad Shop too:D

01-22-2005, 01:44 AM
:eek: a realistic fmx track :)
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/019/reviews/925012_20050120_screen024.jpg

250xridamatt
01-22-2005, 07:58 AM
That is amazing. I'm so glad im on the list.

RiDiNgGrEEnN
01-25-2005, 10:04 AM
hey i was just wondering , is there a diffrence between quads and bikes? or a advantage & disadvantage. I wondering this about mx-unleashed and im wondering about mx vs atv unleash , is there a diffrence between 2 stroke & 4 stroke ? for quads and bikes. It would be great if you could answer these questions. THANKS! its awsome that you came here to here other peoples opinions even if the question was already asked 12 times.
i cant wait to buy it!!!:eek2:

AZblaster44
01-25-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by bman13

The x-box is a better running system, but id get a ps2(still a great system) and you can get atv fury 2:D

01-25-2005, 01:35 PM
yeah i bought atv offroad fury 3 and it sucks need real qauds in it not race made up qauds in mx vs atv are the qauds real and what kind of qauds are in it and can u put parts on them

01-25-2005, 01:37 PM
are there raptor and banshees in the game or yzf 426

YfzDan450
01-28-2005, 06:46 PM
will this game have yfz 450's and trx 450's

muddy400EX
01-28-2005, 07:29 PM
this game sounds like its going to be awesome. but i have a question, for your next quad game can you PLEASE make a gncc or xc racing game. i think that would would be one the best ever. You could put the pro riders with all their bikes in it, all the gncc courses in it and have trails with mud, hills, rocks, and stuff. anybody else think a gncc game would be awesome?

250xridamatt
01-30-2005, 01:19 PM
Yea it would be pretty cool to make a game with xc racing. But the point is to have more new people join the sport or become interested. Mx is more appealing to people just playing the game for fun. So it makes sense to make that tracks like that. That way they can appeal to all the crowds.

01-30-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by YfzDan450
will this game have yfz 450's and trx 450's

Heres 2 YFZs and a 450r
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/019/reviews/925012_20050120_screen015.jpg

muddy400EX
01-30-2005, 02:09 PM
250xridamatt, that is true but i think they should make an xc game for the hardcore quad guys:macho i saw some vids for it. it uses the same sounds as mxunleashed, u can do backflips and 360's on quads:eek2: and its got some crazy hills! the supermoto looks cool to:)

02-10-2005, 11:38 AM
hello what kind of qauds are in there i want a game with raptors 660r and banshees

02-10-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by WhiteLakeMotors
hello what kind of qauds are in there i want a game with raptors 660r and banshees

Dude, read the rest of the thread and shorten yourdamn sig.:chinese:

02-10-2005, 01:51 PM
so what is the real release date i heard feburary 22 march 3rd, march 8th, and march 5th

250xridamatt
02-10-2005, 02:17 PM
March 8th is the one i have heard most recently.

02-10-2005, 06:23 PM
ok u said yamaha just wanted the yfz inthe game but ae there any racie team that use the raptor 660 or banshee it non of these qaud are in it im not going to bye it so it would be nice if you told me thank you

250xridamatt
02-10-2005, 07:39 PM
STOP POSTING! If you are banned, its for a good reason. If you dont want to buy the game because yamaha rather have the publicity with the 450, we dont really care. Go cry about it

MXracer16
02-10-2005, 07:54 PM
Really, who cares if the four wheelers you have aren't in it. I dont think one person not buying it is a big deal. Shorten your sig too, its WAY to big and annoying.

Back to the topic, the game sounds sweet and cant wait for it to come out. It looks so cool, and it has real riders!

muddy400EX
02-10-2005, 07:56 PM
ok u said yamaha just wanted the yfz inthe game but ae there any racie team that use the raptor 660 or banshee it non of these qaud are in it im not going to bye it so it would be nice if you told me thank you

i think most people would rather have a yfz so STFU:D

kawasaki_ridah
02-13-2005, 01:20 PM
can someone post a list of all the quads in the game please

Bush0102
02-13-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by kawasaki_ridah
can someone post a list of all the quads in the game please

and riders

02-13-2005, 05:22 PM
ok dude with 250x dont be hating on me cuz ur qaud is a pos and slow as hell so stfu cuz i well run all over you on the track or any where if u want i will use my sportsman 500 im sick of most of u honda rider who think ur qaud is the **** be cuz any qaud out there could beat them the 400 ex and 450r and 250r are ok but dont be bashen on if u only drive a 250x hahaha come on man think here thanks

PS yamaha rules

250xridamatt
02-13-2005, 06:13 PM
I never said one thing about my fourwheeler being good. I'm sure you are faster than me. Where did i once say i was faster, better, or thought my quad was the best? Get a life man. I think hes compensating for something:eek:

JRDrider22
02-13-2005, 06:18 PM
hey lets kick the BS outta here. this thread is for mx vs atv unleashed. you either keep it simple and keep ur outside life outta here!

02-13-2005, 06:55 PM
ok dude with 250x dont be hating on me cuz ur qaud is a pos and slow as hell so stfu cuz i well run all over you on the track or any where if u want i will use my sportsman 500 im sick of most of u honda rider who think ur qaud is the **** be cuz any qaud out there could beat them the 400 ex and 450r and 250r are ok but dont be bashen on if u only drive a 250x hahaha come on man think here thanks

PS yamaha rules

Ban on grounds of severe stupidity!!!!

Back to MX vs. ATV Unleashed

muddy400EX
02-13-2005, 07:38 PM

PS yamaha rules

its people like you that make me not like yamaha. i dont think ive ever seen a honda rider who acts like all the yammi riders do.
but neways, back to the game:)

kawasaki_ridah
02-15-2005, 08:08 PM
is suz and kaw in or not lol

250xridamatt
02-16-2005, 05:57 AM
Gust is in the game. So suzuki would be, but im not sure about kawi.

BrandonBlackmon
02-16-2005, 09:39 AM

PS yamaha rules

ooooooohhhhhh, u a big bad scawwy bear!!! (NERD)

KJ#14
02-16-2005, 09:42 AM
>

KJ#14
02-16-2005, 09:46 AM
What's wrong with a 250X.

Mine works just fine...........

BrandonBlackmon
02-16-2005, 09:47 AM
your 250x is no match for his polaris sportsman 500!!!!:rolleyes: :D

PBlackmon
02-16-2005, 09:49 AM
its people like you that make me not like yamaha. i dont think ive ever seen a honda rider who acts like all the yammi riders do.

I'm a Yamaha rider and I'm not like that
dik-cheese. I know when to keep the BS to a minimum!! So next time, don't be so quick to be stereotypical!

Ryan
02-16-2005, 12:00 PM
Heres a little fact I found out about the game from another website-
"the most important button for you to remember will be your clutch, which when used correctly will allow you to get faster starts and improved acceleration on hills."

All I can say is, once the game hits the stores, im going to grab myself one.

More screen shots here- http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/driving/mxvsatvunleashed/screenindex.html

QuadJunkies
02-16-2005, 12:43 PM
The bashing stops NOW! Or im shuttin this thread down...........:grr: Have a little respect for others... Cause theres ALWAYS someone BIGGER, BADDER and FASTER out there!:macho

BrandonBlackmon
02-16-2005, 12:55 PM
[QUOTE][i] Have a little respect for others... Cause theres ALWAYS someone BIGGER, BADDER and FASTER out there

couldn't have said it better!!;)

250xridamatt
02-16-2005, 03:11 PM
QJ, please dont delete this thread. It is very informitive. Just ban stupid people. I sure hope im not one of the stupid people getting banned.

muddy400EX
02-16-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by PBlackmon
I'm a Yamaha rider and I'm not like that
dik-cheese. I know when to keep the BS to a minimum!! So next time, don't be so quick to be stereotypical!

sorry man. more people should be like you then:) it just seems like alot of yammi riders like to talk crap to the honda guys
but anyways, back to game please!!!!!!!!!!!

muddy400EX
02-16-2005, 05:24 PM
:)

02-16-2005, 05:25 PM
sorry man. more people should be like you then:) it just seems like alot of yammi riders like to talk crap to the honda guys
but anyways, back to game please!!!!!!!!!!!
You cant just say your point, and then say back to the game to put in your .02:rolleyes:

muddy400EX
02-16-2005, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Atkins450
You cant just say your point, and then say back to the game to put in your .02:rolleyes:

i wasnt but ok

BrandonBlackmon
02-17-2005, 07:46 AM
Does anyone know the exact release date yet?

PBlackmon
02-17-2005, 07:51 AM
Muddy400ex: That's quite alright. I acually have much respect for Honda riders. If it wasn't a money issue I would have a Honda, but I don't have the privelage.

PBlackmon
02-17-2005, 07:52 AM
I would also like to know the release date as well.

Quadude32
02-17-2005, 08:08 AM
I've been playing the demo for the last week (Only 1 mx track,1 sx track,hillclimb) Badass can't wait until it s released Anyone can get the demo it's in the OPM Mag.

250xridamatt
02-17-2005, 02:10 PM
March 8th. It was originally supposed to come out 3 days ago. Grrr

TheMachine
02-17-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Quadude32
I've been playing the demo for the last week (Only 1 mx track,1 sx track,hillclimb) Badass can't wait until it s released Anyone can get the demo it's in the OPM Mag.
I couldnt find a magazine called OPM. Do you have a ps2 or an xbox?

J_bob_28
02-17-2005, 07:48 PM
hey Quad Racer 55 is there ever gonna be a PC version.. and is there ever going to be a motocross madness 3...because i luv downloading tracks i have over 120 tracks on motocross madness 2

SHOCKER
02-17-2005, 09:11 PM
i suppossed to be going to the supercross this weekend and ill pic up a demo of the game :blah: I cant wait until they ship mine march 4th :D

J_bob_28
02-20-2005, 12:29 AM
cant wait for this game....im counting down the days....only a few weeks left:D :D :D

400exrules
02-20-2005, 01:09 AM
ok so wut date is it comin out now? it changes every 5 minutes:huh

250xridamatt
02-20-2005, 06:03 AM
March 8TH. Its pretty funny to look back and read the pages and see people ask when it comes out. I then answer with the date, but it changes every time someone asks.

ShiftRacr400
02-20-2005, 07:05 AM
i just got an email from eb games saying that the shipping date is march 10th. i cant wait.

Moto92
02-20-2005, 11:22 AM
i was in gamestop the other day and they told me the 5th

Fred55
02-20-2005, 11:43 AM
I just called gamespot and i was told they will have them in the store to purchase on the 11.

400exrules
02-20-2005, 11:44 AM
good Lord is their no set date? are they just throwin around to diff stores on diff dates? lol

SRH
02-20-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by J_bob_28
hey Quad Racer 55 is there ever gonna be a PC version.. and is there ever going to be a motocross madness 3...because i luv downloading tracks i have over 120 tracks on motocross madness 2

yeah really thats the only game i play over and over...they need to make one of those with quads and bikes only no trucks and hwat not ...then basic gear no riders and just like users create tracks riders, bikes like mcm2 and then have some stock tracks...im begging for another mcm2, its got suicha good feel

Toadz400
02-20-2005, 02:49 PM
but neways, back to the game:)

I've seen a few like that who are Honda riders.

I ride both...so you know I'm unbiased:D .

I just thought I'd let you know there are some normal Yamaha riders out there...

Any pics of the gameplay?

02-20-2005, 05:01 PM
what do you mean by normal yamaha riders the reson there cocky is the have something fast and that could beat any other qaud lets see yamaha yfz could beat trx 450r blaster can beat a 250 ex and 300ex banshee could beat a 400ex and well honda doesnt even make something in the raptors class cuz they dont have the tech or motor that could keep up

ps im sick of you 400ex riders that think your fast 400ex are air cooled name a air cooled qaud that could beat a liquid qaud fast qauds are liquid cooled so stop acting like your the sh*t cuz it get anoying thank you plzzz dont take that the rong way i am not try to start anything its just getting on my nurves

Dale512
02-20-2005, 05:10 PM
The YFZ and 450R are so close it all comes down to the rider, one is not any better than the other. 300EX is about 5 times the quad a Blaster is. The Banshee and 400EX shouldn't even be compared, two different classes. Your a fool if you think Honda doesnt have the technology Yamaha does, if Honda were to slap that XR650R motor in a decent frame it would be a way better quad than the Raptor.

As a Yamaha rider I'm going with the Honda guys on this one, your doing the same thing that your complaining the Honda guys do, but atleast most of them do it with proper spelling and puncuation.

02-20-2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Dale512
The YFZ and 450R are so close it all comes down to the rider, one is not any better than the other. 300EX is about 5 times the quad a Blaster is. The Banshee and 400EX shouldn't even be compared, two different classes. Your a fool if you think Honda doesnt have the technology Yamaha does, if Honda were to slap that XR650R motor in a decent frame it would be a way better quad than the Raptor.

As a Yamaha rider I'm going with the Honda guys on this one, your doing the same thing that your complaining the Honda guys do, but atleast most of them do it with proper spelling and puncuation.

Then why dont they put that motor in a quad if it would be so fast hmm maybe because they dont have the tech to doooo that stuff.
+Yeah you are right about one thing tha banshee doesint have a class Take the fastest banshee against the fastest honda quad ind it wouldint be a race it would be that ***** wipping. Even stock banshee against a stock honda not even close. All the same for the raptor no class for honda to compare to.

Dale512
02-20-2005, 06:03 PM
They more than have the technology to put that motor in a quad, its not that hard. Hell I could do it in my garage. If you want to compare the Raptor to anything compare it to the DS650 and the Banshee to the Quadzilla...

LsMxRaCeR
02-20-2005, 06:38 PM
if the raptor and banshee are so great then why dont any pros ride them??

muddy400EX
02-20-2005, 06:53 PM
what do you mean by normal yamaha riders the reson there cocky is the have something fast and that could beat any other qaud lets see yamaha yfz could beat trx 450r blaster can beat a 250 ex and 300ex banshee could beat a 400ex and well honda doesnt even make something in the raptors class cuz they dont have the tech or motor that could keep up

ps im sick of you 400ex riders that think your fast 400ex are air cooled name a air cooled qaud that could beat a liquid qaud fast qauds are liquid cooled so stop acting like your the sh*t cuz it get anoying thank you plzzz dont take that the rong way i am not try to start anything its just getting on my nurves

PLEASE someone ban this stupid ***!! i never said that my 400ex would beat a yfz, raptor or nething. i know a yfz would smoke my quad. your saying that us 400ex guys are getting on your nerves? your the stupid ****er that posted a thread about yamaha pics in a 400EX FORUM! and a 450r and yfz are so close that is does come down to the rider just like someone else said

Toadz400
02-20-2005, 07:01 PM
Let me just say that the guy with the Raptor is just withdrawling from his ridalin or something, pay no attention to him...don't even reply to his posts.

The reason why the pro's don't race the Banshee and Raptor is because they are open class quads and the geometry on them suck for MX racing, the only place where they dominate is drag racing...and even now the 450's are threatening that.

Cody_300ex
02-20-2005, 07:51 PM
Lets get back on topic. So when is this thing actually comein out? :confused:

TheMachine
02-20-2005, 10:36 PM
300ex banshee could beat a 400ex

What's a 300ex banshee? Shorten your description

250xridamatt
02-21-2005, 05:10 AM
Lets get back on topic. So when is this thing actually comein out?

You could go back a page and look, or i could just tell you the release date is march 8th.

Yet another thread taken over by that same guy...

Guy400
02-21-2005, 06:52 AM
I don't have the time nor the patience to read through 17 pages of rubbish. This thread is about a video game, keep it as such.

WhiteLakeMotors, shorten your sig please.

tamehart
02-21-2005, 07:42 AM
Lost Creek Cycles handed out 50 free previews of the game at Motorama this year. 2 weeks he said it would be out.