PDA

View Full Version : Ice fishing time is almost here!

JUSTINcredible
11-04-2004, 11:04 AM
lets see your ice shacks. I got a new one this year, its 8x12, has a stove and a really nice heater built into it. all nice wood paneling on the inside, TV/DVD, raido with speakers in each corner. I got it for free from my cousin cuz 2 years ago it partially fell through the ice and had some damage to it but nothing to bad, he just didnt have time to fix it. It costs us about $200 bucks to get it back to what it was before and now i cant wait to get it out there. We might have to wait a little longer to get it out tho cuz its pretty big and were gonna have to pull it out with a truck so it could be january before we get it out, but we also have another smaller one that we can pull out there with a sled or a 4 wheeler.

I will try to get some pics of mine up later on today.

Quad18star
11-04-2004, 11:55 AM
I have one up at the cottage that is about 6 by 10 . This thing is built heavy duty . It took 2 4x4 quads and a sled to pull it . LOL . I'll take pics of it this weekend if I remember !!!

Right now my buddies and I are building one for this winter . We accidently burnt down the one we had last year :( . But this new one is being built out of an old Pop Up trailer , so it is fairly large . It'll accomodate atleast 10 people . It'll be hooked up for electricity which we run off car batteries , has a nice wood stove , stereo , small TV ( to watch the hockey games on saturday nights) , and everything else you need to make a decent shack . Large table also and benches on 3 of the 4 walls . It isn't gunna cost us much since we're 5 or 6 guys in on it . I'll take a picture as soon as it's fully built .... they might have to be sensored for the younger viewers ... there usually tends to be a few nude pics of the girls on the walls . :D