insaneracin2003
11-04-2004, 07:56 AM
about rite

dunnonuttin
11-04-2004, 08:01 AM
wheres the part about him being gay:confused: :huh

derekhonda
11-04-2004, 08:01 AM
hahaha, i just printed that out and hung it on my dorm room door. bloomington is so liberal i hate it.

derekhonda
11-04-2004, 08:30 AM
hmm already ripped off my door, i guess next time ill need to use more tape

insaneracin2003
11-04-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
hmm already ripped off my door, i guess next time ill need to use more tape
Wow:eek2: that didnt take long.you should enlarge it!!!!:D

FourFiftyFour
11-04-2004, 09:33 AM
hehehe :D

400exdad
11-04-2004, 10:05 AM
:D :D :D

insaneracin2003
11-04-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
hehehe :D
wasa happenin cdalechick??? Ya racing next weekend??
i wont be,i have my smoke bomb tore down,but i finally got my a-arms in a couple of weeks ago.i still need to send my frame and broken sub-frame to pappy for some bling bling.

FourFiftyFour
11-04-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
wasa happenin cdalechick??? Ya racing next weekend??
i wont be,i have my smoke bomb tore down,but i finally got my a-arms in a couple of weeks ago.i still need to send my frame and broken sub-frame to pappy for some bling bling.

i doubt im traveling all that way to race there, i really want to save up money so i can race more during the regular season. and because the winter series doesnt count for much. I havent made up my mind yet, I'll probably know at the last second if im gonna go all the way out there or not. i sort of want to bc i want to get used to that track (but then i can always practice the day before a race if we have one there during regular season)........ LOL so its a 50/50 thing yet......also I might want to send in my shocks to get done instead...so ill have all winter to practice with them done right, bc right now they are hideous :eek:

when should your smoke bomb be ready? I need people to practice with this winter :cool:

insaneracin2003
11-04-2004, 10:42 AM
i just want to replace all the pivot bearings and put a 416 kit in it.with my new a-arme ill need to get new front shocks,i have ohlins off of a speed which slimmed down my front travel,remember that guy Mike from New Orleans that raced a couple of races with us last year?? i bought the 400ex from him with the shocks on it.he now has a full race 250R,it is badddd ARSE.
i need someone to practice with myself,i go out there by myself when and if i do go.it is kinda hard to get motivated when you dont have someone to push you,ya know? ill let ya know when my quad is ready and we can go scare the guys on bikes away from splendora or sumthin:devil:

FourFiftyFour
11-04-2004, 10:48 AM
i just want to replace all the pivot bearings and put a 416 kit in it.with my new a-arme ill need to get new front shocks,i have ohlins off of a speed which slimmed down my front travel,remember that guy Mike from New Orleans that raced a couple of races with us last year?? i bought the 400ex from him with the shocks on it.he now has a full race 250R,it is badddd ARSE.
i need someone to practice with myself,i go out there by myself when and if i do go.it is kinda hard to get motivated when you dont have someone to push you,ya know? ill let ya know when my quad is ready and we can go scare the guys on bikes away from splendora or sumthin:devil:

sweeet, im ready to go scare the bikes off anytime, ouuuttta my way bike boys :macho

i cant wait to see the practice schedule for winter so I can figure out which days we can ride on......its starting to get on my nerves not knowing :scary:

yeah mike is a cool guy, he used to own a dale, so ive talked to him quite a bit, i havent seen his 250r yet, but i bet ill like it, i love those quads

Rdhanded2
11-04-2004, 04:56 PM
about rite

my new Wallpaper!

Guy400
11-04-2004, 05:59 PM
LMAO...I saw another one of a Vietnamese woman and she was wearing a shirt that said "John Kerry burned down my village and all I got was this lousy T-shirt" :D