PDA

View Full Version : Atv Videos

yoshz400rider
11-04-2004, 12:37 AM
want to know where I can get GNC videos to watch I race GNCCs but I love watching all atv racing the only ones i have are all hbombs stuff I saw on atvnationals.com about havoc a wreck tape the website though has the 2001 racing on it talk about needing updated just wondering if anyone knew where i could get GNC and videos like it thanks

sprtrx300ex
11-04-2004, 04:28 AM
In the gallery section, some of the race reviews have videos.

RemNS
11-04-2004, 06:26 AM
Just Give me a Call in the evenings!

(724)785-5332 to order videos or DVD's!

Those are our videos that atvnationals had the review for and we have a DVD out for every national track with all classes on it! The DVD's are dual sided so you get about 3 hours of footage to check out!

We have also been in contact with Racer Productions about getting into the GNCC's and filming for 2005! They lost Seals so we are hoping to help out with their TV production as well as put out our own DVD's for each Event for the Bikes and Quads!

Our website is definately outdated but what can you do when you are that busy. We picked up some projects this year and last year that were unexpected and havent had the time to update it! It's been fun shooting the Primo's hunting expeditions though I wish I could do that all of the time!

The Web update is coming before Turkey day and it will be awsome! About 15 clips from every track to preview and a bunch of photos from every track to check out! We'll leave it up to Harlen to write up the commentary on the races though, He does a great job at it!

Give us a call and check out some of the videos that were included in the race reports for a preview at some of the DVD's.

We have every national MX since 2001 and nearly half of the TT's since 2001!
Over 50 Titles worth of racing plus some review DVD's such as the Havoc (wreck DVD) and the yearly review DVD's!

Thanks again!

Rick Frisco
RemNS Productions
(724)785-5332

yoshz400rider
11-04-2004, 09:56 PM
i will be callin you tom want the Havoc and 2004 wrap ups how much each im gonna buy about 100 bucks worth so prob so other tracks to