QFT712
11-03-2004, 10:56 PM
BlueZ... What happend to that thread:eek2:

BlueZ440
11-03-2004, 11:02 PM
I erased it..sorry

maggiesboy
11-04-2004, 08:22 AM
Blue- Whats up? Are you ready? I was until last weekend. Changing my oil I found the water pump leakin'. I'll be there for my boy of coarse. I might just race the wifes bike if I can get it lowered in time so I can get some points. Bill

dirtmomma
11-04-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by QFT712
BlueZ... What happend to that thread:eek2:

Well lookie who popped on here..........................geez you pop up @ just the right time ;) Are ya comin up this winter?? You guys missed a good time @ Hannegan LOL, just thought I'd rub that in a little :);)
OK I'll bite what was this thread about??? Coming up & showing us WA people how to ride?? ;)

QFT712
11-04-2004, 10:00 AM
Hey D.Momma! How you been.. Hannegan ARRGG...Thanks for reminding me,,,,
BlueZ is a friend of Lance's. Him and 4 or 5 buddies from their area gonna head up for the first Monroe race..
I do plan to make it up for a couple.. We are in the middle of a move.. When we get settled we will be alot closer to "home".. I miss the action at monroe.. hope everyone has a great night!!:D

dirtmomma
11-04-2004, 12:01 PM
:cool: I'm doing good, just busy gettin everything ready for this weekend!! DJ is racing his balster & my 300 this year, he also got offered a ride on a YFZ450 :D so that should be interesting to say the least ;) Well glad you'll be closer to "home" soon we'll see you @ the races!! Takeit easy & good luck w/ the move boy now that sounds fun............................NOT TTYL

QuadJunkies
11-04-2004, 12:20 PM
Hi everyone!!!
Im soooo bummed I cant come this year... :( Troy the kids and I were REALLY looking forward to making it up,but I all out of vacation and our series starts on the 20th. LOTS TO DO!! Cross your fingers, Troys ride might be ready in time!:blah: You guys have fun and be safe...;) Hey Todd how the heck are ya!! You comin down at all this winter to race??

QFT712
11-04-2004, 11:26 PM
Hey Qjunkies! I'm doing great... Actually I will miss the opener, BUT I will be there for the Double header on the 26& 27 of this month....And I will be joining you for the rest of the season as well.. My girlfriend and I are in the middle of buying a home in Emmett right now.. She is on her way up this Sat. to start work.. I will be coming up with all our stuff on the 22,23.:D .. See you soon!! I also plan on heading up to Monroe for the race on Dec. 4th...

QuadJunkies
11-04-2004, 11:32 PM
Hey Qjunkies! I'm doing great... Actually I will miss the opener, BUT I will be there for the Double header on the 26& 27 of this month....And I will be joining you for the rest of the season as well.. My girlfriend and I are in the middle of buying a home in Emmett right now.. She is on her way up this Sat. to start work.. I will be coming up with all our stuff on the 22,23.:D .. See you soon!! I also plan on heading up to Monroe for the race on Dec. 4th...
That is AWESOME!!!!troy and I have siad it a few times how it would be cool to have you live closer to us all. ;) We will see you soon !!!

QFT712
11-04-2004, 11:37 PM
Thanks.
We are excited about the whole deal.. I look forward to the summer MX action.. sounds like you guys have some good tracks for quads.. OMC sounds cool. We are gonna freeze up there this winter arent we?? It was almost 70 here today:) ..

QuadJunkies
11-04-2004, 11:45 PM
Thanks.
We are excited about the whole deal.. I look forward to the summer MX action.. sounds like you guys have some good tracks for quads.. OMC sounds cool. We are gonna freeze up there this winter arent we?? It was almost 70 here today:) ..

LOL. Wel, its Def. not Cali. over here!!:p Im jealous!!! I remember racing a few times with it on the low 10's a few times last winter...:eek2:
4 layers of gear and a heater in the stall will work OK.

QFT712
11-04-2004, 11:52 PM
OOMy:eek2: .. That is a bit cooler than I was expecting.. Better sell all my shorts and sandals while Im still here:D . Had the AC fired up in my car the other day...Guess I could sell that as well its just added weight..

QuadJunkies
11-04-2004, 11:54 PM
OOMy:eek2: .. That is a bit cooler than I was expecting.. Better sell all my shorts and sandals while Im still here:D . Had the AC fired up in my car the other day...Guess I could sell that as well its just added weight.. lol. chances are that we wont see too many of those nights, Ave temp is in the 30's at night ;) Doesnt seem to bother my kids any. Maybe its just an age thing:o

maggiesboy
11-05-2004, 08:29 AM
Heater.....Oh yea, I need to add that to the list of pit wishes! I ordered up little mans long johns yesterday. He'll be cold this week, but on top of the world next week!

70's? where is my board shorts and flip flops?

QFT712
11-05-2004, 10:06 AM
70's...yup.. I guess I will enjoy it for a couple more weeks.. I remember the cold stormy nights at the monroe national:D ...Good racing action though! I cant wait.. Take care..

maggiesboy
11-07-2004, 07:50 PM
The action was great. My little man cleaned house the peewee 1st year class. 1st real race ever, won his heat, and his main. The only kid on a 40cc machine.

DJ rode my 450 really well with only a few laps of practice. Thanks for letting him run it Dirtmomma. He is a class act, no doubt. :cool:

dirtmomma
11-07-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by maggiesboy
The action was great. My little man cleaned house the peewee 1st year class. 1st real race ever, won his heat, and his main. The only kid on a 40cc machine.

DJ rode my 450 really well with only a few laps of practice. Thanks for letting him run it Dirtmomma. He is a class act, no doubt. :cool:

:) Them boys did do good didn't they :cool: Thank me????? THANK YOU for LETTING him run it!!
He's still watchin' the video LOL

Got my bearings ordered up for the 300 we will be replacing front & rear by next race so maybe he won't have so many chain issues & we won't have to run it SOOO tight :eek: plus who knows when the front bearings were done :o & we haven't done the rears in the last year :o BAD BAD BAD I know!!!!!